It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have gay friends, but..." Umm... No, you don't...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, Im on my eighth (bud Light) I too cant believe I have rambled thus far on a subject that has been exhusted ( yeah I cant spell) BEAR CHRISTMAS RUN !!! YEAH..lol

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I have a gay, black, Muslim friend that I'm doing right now. That sort of covers it. Now how is this a conspiracy thread?

Merry Christmas to all my gay, black, Muslim friends!

link   
If gay people can get married

Why is polygamy illegal?

If gays can get married

why can't you have 3 wives or four husbands.

Why can't you marry more then one person when they are all consenting adults in it.

If gay people can get married then you should be able to get married to as many spouses you want.

link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

lol, What are glbts? lol

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Why is polygamy illegal?

If gays can get married

Why can't you marry more then one person when they are all consenting adults in it.

If gay people can get married then you should be able to get married to as many spouses you want.

Hell, I agree with that as long as all are consenting adults!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

lol, What are glbts? lol

gay, lesbian, bi, and transgendered people. GLBT.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

The fact is logic and reasoning. The facts that are presented in favor of opposing homosexuals is scarce in comparison to the facts and common sense that support homosexual marriage.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think the government does not want all these tax write offs

that is why gay marriage and polygamy is illegal..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ok I'll bite...

I do have gay friends... But what??? what are we 'butting' about? You dont actually say what the issue is...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Why is polygamy illegal?

If gays can get married

There is absolutely no need to regulate marriage by any laws. It is just a custom, because it was always done so. Then it leads to such non-issues like gay marriage or polygamy..

edit on 24/12/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The picture in your icon has so many Freudian possibilities it's making my head hurt.

Second line...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

My dog does not mind if your hand grazes his its genitals.

I first noticed it felt nice to have my genitals "brushed" when I was about 4 or 5.

The dog actually gets excited.

At times wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll before I was of legal age to consent to a sexual relationship, I actually got excited.

The dog gets a red rocket and the man gets a rocket why can the two just not have sex..

My body reacts in a stimulative manner at 5, just as say some creepy old man who is doing the touching, so it should be ok for him to have sex with me at 5, right?

The dog will enjoy the stimulation...

I am sure he will say the same about his 5 year old girlfriend and chances are, she might actually enjoy it.

That is your entire argument right there and it is completely devoid of the reality of sexual, mental, emotional maturity as well as CLEAR consent.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Why is polygamy illegal?

If gays can get married

There is absolutely no need to regulate marriage by any laws. It is just a custom, because it was always done so. Then it leads to such non-issues like gay marriage or polygamy..

Marriage is a legal contract to protect rights and property of those involved.

There is absolutely no reason multiple people can not choose to marry.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I agree, I really don't see why anyone even bothers to get married really. Spend thousands on a wedding, I guess if you have money to blow, but many people get into big debt from weddings. Doesn't make sense to me at all TBH.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You can come over and give me a hand..

We can talk about how dirty gay people are...

(this is called sarcasm)
edit on 24-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm just throwing some different things at you....

I can just imagine though some moron is going to want to marry his dog and use gay people who can get married as a stepping stone...

I just feel bad for the guy that wants to do his dog because he is attracted to it and he can't and you people call him a monster for wanting to have sex with a dog.... that is kind of mean..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You can come over and give me a hand..

We can talk about how dirty gay people are...

(this is called sarcasm)

While you drool over men you are attracted to and brush your dog's genitals?

One of you take a camera.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Four against one, you guys win. what ? I do not know. Have peace with each other ,love one another fight for equality. Deep down inside you know whats right and whats wrong .Even a second grader knows that a Circle doesnt fit into a square, However , if you want to believe it does , by all means, Go for it!! I just need to comment on my good friends thread that YES!!, I do have gay friends and there is nothing "wrong" with that as though anything we do as humans (in the eyes of God ) is wrong.

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

Actually, a circle can describe a square in elementary geometry. And deep down inside, I know there is nothing "wrong" with being who God made us.

Okay, so now you believe in God. Who is your GOD?

There ain't no atheists when the firefight starts, lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I think you might find that gay people are just as capable of being as boring, disloyal, uncaring and dishonest as anyone else.

Gays are fabulous, we can all clearly see that...anyone who sings Cher songs and dresses up like him and likes showtunes couldnt possibly be boring. As for freedom, I propose that we take all gays and lock them in a dark dungeon and chain them up to poles and have a big scary "bear-sized" guy to strip them butt naked (to humiliate them) and then whip them with a cat-o-nine-tails while spitting on them and calling them degrading names. That will teach them! [Evil laugh!]................................Wait a minute........................... [:>/ ....................ah crap!.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you want to keep this thread going can't just have all bareback slapping

got to have someone who disagrees.

I find this thread entertaining.

How many times a day do you get to talk about gay marriage and dog humping?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join