It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by clameater

Could a mod ploease deal with this person appropriately, thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OP

if you believe truly that this is the case. then youd have no trouble signing all your money and property to me?

will you?

and please answer the question and dont answer me with some stupid riddle question or thoughts. because quite frankly your thoughts are off the wall.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I can't believe the attitude displayed around here, pretty damn sad if you ask me. People think they're so smart, but for the most part, they're just (insert word here).

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I never understood that part in Revelations, where it says the Sun will go dark, and the moon will turn red like blood. If the sun goes dark(ie. it goes out), then what would illuminate the sun to even turn it red?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Where did you (or anyone) see the sun go black during the eclipse?

People who were able to see the sun, would still see the sun.. If you were able to see the eclipse you wouldn't be able to see the sun since it's ALIGNED on the other side of the planet.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

The author this thread would need to explain the nature of his vision or knowing, or literal seeing/understanding, for i don't wish to put any words in his mouth about his experience.

I saw this while sungazing, wide awake, the next day, on the 21 Dec, the morning after the eclipse that started the night before at 10 33 pm.

In the eclipse the night before, my kids and I stayed up and they saw a moon. I saw something else that I couldn't explain and was in a chat with a friend who couldn't see the eclipse for it was snowing where he lived. But, I kept trying to explain what i was seeing, I even drew a bit of it to the kids, and kept asking what they were seeing.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
reply to post by Gazrok

There was a quake,right around the time of the eclipse. get on top of things.

Of course there was. There are 50 earthquakes a day recorded by NEIC. There are 13,000 a year up to magnitude 4.9. Somebody somewhere felt an earthquake about the time of the eclipse because it was inevitable. So, yeah; get on top of things.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry for misunderstanding then i guess, but the way it was said by the OP made it seem he was talking about a solar and lunar eclipse at once.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

When and/or where did the sun look anything else than normal on that day?

The "black cloth" may be a reference to whatever Penelope was weaving in Homer's Odyssey.
She kept reweaving the damn thing to put off her suitors until Odysseus returned during a similar eclipse.

That's fine, but my point is that the Sun did not look anything like having "a black cloth, nor did the Sun appear to be abnormally dark on December 21st.

During the time of a lunar eclipse (on the night side of the Earth) the Sun looks perfectly normal (on the day side of the earth). A lunar eclipse like we had on Dec 21st does not affect the appearance of the Sun.
edit on 12/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was just wondering what did you exactly see?

Ive read some of your posts and you do seem really spiritual, though the duality points you mention and the sun gazing does seem a lot like the sun worship practiced in antiquity.

In my research of these matter i come to the conclusion that masons or the Illuminati believe in the same things. Illuminati or the illuminated ones believe they can achieve enlightenment or divinity through their own means, as is similar with Buddhism or Hinduism chakra where one can meditate and raise their spiritual self through their own means, this also has roots in qabbalistic practices too and dates back further to pagan influences.

IMO at the highest level they preach that the enlightened one they follow is Lucifer the fallen angel who supposedly wanted to lead mankind out of the slavery of Gods teachings.

A lot of all this new ager beliefs, one should be very wary about, a lot of the contexts they use stem from biblical scriptures and such are sometimes contradictory with other biblical reference or Jesus' teachings because of the alterations made in the Roman times.

As for the prophecy in the OP, its very interesting and does seem to appear to be a prophecy with the meteor showers, red moon, earthquakes, etc and it being the winter solstice (which is quite coincidental yet unknown in esoteric or monotheistic teachings) However the part about the Sun being clothed or blacking out may simply point to it just setting over the horizon proceeded by the night however that is imo a bit obvious for it to reflect a prophecy of some sort. Also a search on lunar eclipses would bring forth many red moons, 2 more of which are apprently predicted for 2011 which some might take out of context. And the occurrence of earthquakes during such a time is also quite convenient. That is my current opinion on the matter however i am quite unacknowledged about the 6th seal and this red moon prophecy so i am looking forward to more speculation or theories.

Looking forward to hearing some of your replies

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
oh come on, lunar eclipses happen every few months, the moon turned to blood as specified in the Book of Revelation will be a blood red moon, not copper orange, probably from a worldwide volcanic eruption sending ash into the atmosphere.
edit on 23-12-2010 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
GOOD POST...FINALLY

Nice work, so many people posting stupid threads that aren't even close to conspiracy's these days. And there on the front page.

Anyway yeah I thought the lamb mean Jesus as well. It was very interesting we had a big earthquake in the UK witch is really rare.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by klaatu4711

You don't HAVE to read these threads, nor do you have to take the time to comment on them. If you don't like the posts, don't bother opening them. Maybe I'm getting tired of hearing random Christianity bashing -__-

Anywhoozle, thanks for posting this OP. It made for an interesting read.
edit on 23-12-2010 by TheFeminineOperaGhost because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I haven't really taken the time to read through this thread, I would really just like to make sure some people know somethings about the OP, that they do not know. "The Magicians Apprentice" is a alternate account for somebody named Shadowninja, he got banned so he made that account, Shadowninja created a thread a while back talking about how he believes he is star child, me and a few other posters actively discussed in the thread how he is not a "star child", and that they very likely do not exist, one particular poster, of whom i forget the name, destroyed every possible alley of the possibility of him being a special star child, Shadowninja constantly changed his story and was very unreliable, many of us thought he might have had some sort of mental problem where he needed to convince himself he was special, and just as we thought we could break through to him, another poster named Unity_99 popped up and started talking to him about how she is also special and she encouraged him to stay in his delusion. She was very adamant and like shadowninja, was convinced that she could communicate with higher spirits, and that the world was about to be destroyed, she even thought that the latest expansion for the popular game "World of Warcraft" in which the world in that game is altered hugely, was a warning by Activision that the world was going to end.

To make a long story short, nothing that comes out of these two posters keyboards should be taken as a fact, they are either 1. Very deluded, possibly mentally ill or 2. they be trollin. Also, one of them or both of them will very likely accuse me of being a disinfo agent or a member of something called the "black ops" as they did that many times in the previous thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Magician's Apprentice is a young man who has come a long ways in his search, meditations and journey, and he has grown ever stronger in his ability to deal with criticism, with humor and goodwill, for it used to get him down.
As for myself, you know nothing about me. I have a profile with my threads it. Two of them are in my signature as well.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Religion, spirituality and mysticism.
Three reasons why I will always favour science and visit this forum with less frequency.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Except the the verse says in whole "I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."
You have to be REALLY stretching if you are suggesting that this all just happened...you are kind of forgeting the parts about The Stars in the Sky Falling To Earth!!! Not to mention the Sky Rolling Up Like a Scroll....And every Mountain and Island being removed from its place!!! LOL!!
To the best of my knowledge, none of that happened!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Men of science such as Leonardo Davinci, Isaac Newton, and Francis Bacon believed that the Christian bible encoded ancient knowledge. They lived hundreds of years closer to the Christian assimilation of ancient knowledge then we do and were reasonably bright so I respect their perspective. Perhaps artists like Richard Wagner understood the horsemen allegory in Revelations, but from what I have read it appears that more precise references such as the lamb opening the sixth seal requires a higher math ability.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Which is more in error, to misread the signs of the prophecy of the Revelations but get Christs message correct, or to read the signs of the prophecy of the Revelations correctly while failing to understand Christs message?

Hhhmmm

Worry not about Prophecies and love one another. In this you cannot ere.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

What you call realism, I call a simple misunderstanding of the true state of affairs, however hard to grasp, this notion that for God all people are alive in the spirit with nothing and no one forgotten. My parents have both passed on but they are still alive in the spirit, and in a sense since I am also alive in spirit, live with me. We are just confused about what constitutes reality, and it would seem to me that most of the problems facing humanity involve a completely misguided fear of death, when in truth, death has no meaning. I once spoke to an individual who, through the use of a certain susbtance already in the human body and rapidly metabolized, that produces what might be thought of as a single neurological bose einstein condensate, with the akashic field or the zero point field - about this very issue, and he's been there, done that, got the t-shirt as they say, and in his new view (used to be an atheist and had materialist monist type POV prior to his experience), the human being is just a "node" on an unfathomable BEING (call it "spirit of the universe" if you will), where the very notion of the termination of being, once you're in it, is utterly absurd, and without any meaning whatsoever. I know it's not the way we were trained to think, but the argument I put forth, is sound, and reasonable, however strange it may appear at first glance.

If this fear (over death, as an end to self) were to pass away, I wonder what would change for the human species..?

Maybe we'd just start killing each other even faster, without regard to death, like the bloodthirsty Mayans..? But I don't think so, no I think we would come to see life as sacred, within the framework of its eternal presence, experienced here and now. If we entered into the KOH, I don't think the impulse to hatred would be present, let along the desire to kill anyone or hurt anyone, it just wouldn't compute from that POV or frame of reference.

Therefore, most people are crazy, not by any fault of their own, but for having formed one, singular assumption, about themelves and the apparent nature of the world in which they are alive, although I purport that most people are already dead, walking zombies in a way, and they don't even know it, because if they did, then they would be alive again, resurrected if you will, having life to the full unto overflowing, so to speak. Strangely, people don't want to be alive or made alive again, because, ironically, they are afraid to die! It's absurd. Most of you are absurd, and I mean that in a loving, playful way, to coax you out and into a game of real life.

edit on 23-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join