It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
The whole premise of this thread however, if I'm not mistaken, is to simply stand in the present, relative to the entire heavenly household.

Ok...now what?

Well I think it was how to get ready, what we need to do to be positive, loving, mature, peaceful, advancing people ready to progress, light as a feather.

That we should share meditations, as Magician's Apprentice actually shared a really good one. Prayers, thoughts, inspirations.

To put our lives in order, ask for forgiveness from any we have wronged, even those who wronged us.

I am writing out prayers now. For example this one:

Dear Father/Mother & Family, in Yeshua, Christ Jesus's Name, i ask for You to send me the Spirit of Peace & Love, and to send forth this Spirit of Peace & Love from me to all the world.

It has been said that things would be hidden from us, so we could not see, or hear truly, I ask you to heal me, to help me unlearn those things that have prevented me from seeing with the Eyes Fillled with Light & Love to truly overcome this world, and help others. I don't wish to let anyone down, both the Family above, and the family here with me.

I thank you so much for hearing my prayer, for all the help you've ever given, for the love and blessings in my life, and am so sorry for any time I have let You or another down. Please forgive me. Show me how to make amends and be Love & Peace for all, and to turn all negative into positive, all to Light and Love and see with Light & Love Filled eyes only.

Thank you so much.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sungazing is a good start while you still can.
Also getting back your Gold or Platinum - it is the Sun - you can ascend.
Throw away silver and aluminium (other silvery metals too I expect) - they are the moon - you will descend
Look at periodic table - Anything with an A is to do with Ascension. Look at As (Arsenic) and Al (Aluminium) - look at their boiling points 613 and 660 (666, 13?). Also look at their chemical numbers, (33, Illuminati. 13). Also look at Gold - Au (A points up, so does u = Ascension), Now look at silver - Ag (g = Descent). Look at other elements to see if you can find ny more clues.
So if g is descent, so is 9. 911, 999...
Honey is good also.
The moon is hollow - it will trap the souls of those who do not have enough sun to ascend.
There is not much time - they plan war to block out the Sun (so no Sungazing)
They have stolen your gold and platinum (so no automatic ascension)
They're making you buy silver, gets shots with colloidal silver in, etc, etc so you will descend on judgement day.
It IS kinda us against the machines...
You see - from light to lead, its just a spectrum, light is good, dark is bad...we know that right?...
Well at one end is infinite light, heaven. At the other is infinite dark, hell (black holes take you there - this is what they are messing with at CERN)
If we are in tune enough with the sun we will go to 'heaven'.
If we are more in tune with material objects ie. metal etc. we will go to hell (Gold/Platinum is ok though as it is Sunlight/Starlight)
Signatures matter (signing your soul to the Devil - remember?). Get rid of your cars.
Blood is metal also - we were geneticlly morphed a long time ago, but we can still ascend as long as we have Sunlight and Gold.
Ancient sun worship.
They did it for a reason.

Think about everything thats happening around the world.

Check out the following links for more help:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.steadyhealth.com...

www.steadyhealth.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ps. Some, maybe all of the demons/bad aliens whatever you want to call them do eat us - or our souls to be more precise.
Pictures, photoghaphs, images all carry part of our souls.
The computer is collecting them (and parts of our souls) in great numbers for some reason.
They take your soul by looking into your eyes as you perish.
Also, Pigs have human souls!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the capstone is nearly ready for the Pyramid.

Remember Jim Morrison and the Doors - Waiting for the Sun.... He got too close
John Lennon - Imagine, and All You Need Is Love.... He got too close

There are so many things that tie into this i'm sure you've probably already thought of some I haven't mentioned...Run with it

You need to let go of wordly possessions and live in tune with nature.
Start Sungazing. Or, if you suspect you may have bad karma, better try and get hold of some gold.

Wake up everyone!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December

Perhaps I missed something, but what does the SUN becoming dark have to do with a LUNAR eclipse?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

This is positive, thank you!

The Lamb broke the seal. This really means for us to realize we have choices. We can choose to see all with gentle Love and Light and only see the most positive waking up and progression.

Your Welcome Unity!

The Seven Churches and the seals represent the steps to take and higher levels of consciousness to ascend to on the path to becoming like Christ.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer

Perhaps I missed something, but what does the SUN becoming dark have to do with a LUNAR eclipse?

It will at 4th of january... i said it before but noone pays attention lol

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Maybe i missed something, what will happen on 4th of january?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hello Boys and Girls

As we all know yesterday was the 21st 12th 2010th which was then turned to 12 12 12 then it followed to the 6 6 6. Well we all know that story there already anyway after taking a small stroll to the shops which was quiet interesting. Upon returning to home I was able to catch a slight glimpse of the Lunar Eclipse everyone so talked about.

The moon turned as red as blood and the sun was black as dark cloth as if a giant curtain being pulled over it. Then in that instant I remembered something familiar to the situation and I quote.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

Then all of a sudden I got a sudden urge feeling of an Earthquake before the actual eclipse when I usually get them, they are correct and dead on the region I felt was either Egypt, Israel or Iran. In the following hours I watched the news and it said that there was a 6.5 magnitude quake in Iran, 70 villages have been reduced to ruble in a mere instant. But..... the trouble did not stop there another quake was coming as well and again same odd feeling. Anyway later on a recording of a 7.5 magnitude quake was taken in Japan so nothing too bad or lethal and thank heavens no casualties in this one.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal = The Lamb represents Iran or Israel due to the general knowledge of all goat, sheep and cattle herders originated from that area. So Iran was the region of the great Earthquake.

The moon became as red as blood = was also seen during the lunar eclipse.

There was a great earthquake = The Earth quake happened in Iran hours prior to the Lunar Eclipse 70 villages were destroyed.

(CNN) -- Rescuers in Iran worked furiously Tuesday to free people trapped under rubble, after a powerful earthquake rippled through a rural stretch of villages in the country's southeastern region, Iranian media reported.

The following hours after the Lunar Eclipse another quake happened as an after shock but in the Japanese region it also caused a Tsunami. I guess there was a guardian Angel watching over Japan at that time
due to the fact that there were no injuries or casualties.

To the other part of the information we might have couple more quakes in the coming days fingers crossed that this will not happen.

This is for you guys to read and understand what I am talking of.

Kind Regards

M
edit on 22-12-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

what happen is normal earth cycle it happen before and will continue in the futur quakes - volcanos - and other is normal and 2012 not the end of the world also normal and we will enter in 2013 and world will continue and remember when they asked Jesus about the end he's answer : not the angels not anyone not even me hnows when the end will be only my Father in the sky. don't loose your time and be afraid from 2012 it will be year like anothers years and i think peoples talk too much about 2012 like it was on 1999-2000. how you want me to believe Mayan peoples they was able to predict our end and not their end and they disappear? strange?
peoples predict the end and nothing happen.

Our Mother Virgin Mary give us the sign when you see red Cross in the sky and stay for 2 weeks. we have to prepare ourself for the 3 Darkness days. this will be the END.

human prophecies are human nothing real only imagination and bla bla ...

Happy new year 2011 and 2012 and 2013 nothing will happen. Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Considering that you don't believe in the bible, I don't think you know much about the Lamb except what you project onto Him.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I was raised in a mixed Family, Father athiest, mother Catholic, though agnostic, practicing Grandparents. I felt the Presence of Jesus in the Scripture at around 11 or 12, preteen and thought deeply on Creator and decided then that there were only 2 choices, Soul is Primary and Matter/Rock secondary or the other way, and knew I considered Creator and Soul the winner. I read the entire bible at a young age, and only could bear a small portion of it, the rest was horrific. The Presence was only in small sections which even when I was a child I interpreted as meaning most of the bible was done by the leaders and war generals to justify their actions, entitlement to power and war.

By the time I was in my early 20s I contemplated becoming a nun and when I left the Catholic Church in my mid 20s and joined the Anglican, wondered at becoming a minister. It was something I had looked at since one of my cousins had taken a ministry training in the alliance church but opted out in the second year when she discovered that the women ministry program was merely token and not true equality, unlike the United Church one, or Unity.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Considering that you don't believe in the bible, I don't think you know much about the Lamb except what you project onto Him.

Isn't this all anyone knows of the Christ, that which they project based on what they believe?

The difference is the source of the belief.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you think Jesus or God cannot ever be wrathful, then you have denied parts of the NT and all of the OT. The NT and OT fit together if you read all of it. Instead you choose to call most of the apostles themselves liars when they claim Jesus died as a final sacrifice for all sins.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

True too. But the New Age hijacking of the nature and purpose of Jesus is precisely the type of spiritual deception we're warned about. If you say Jesus can only love, you are only listening to part of what He said.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

True too. But the New Age hijacking of the nature and purpose of Jesus is precisely the type of spiritual deception we're warned about. If you say Jesus can only love, you are only listening to part of what He said.

My friend, there is a New Age understanding of Christ because the Old Age does not make sense. It is full of contradiction because the actions do not mimic the teachings. Thus, people reject them and look for an alternative. Yes, Jesus taught more than love. He taught Forgiveness. More importantly he taught to teach the lessons by doing, not preaching.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If you think Jesus or God cannot ever be wrathful, then you have denied parts of the NT and all of the OT. The NT and OT fit together if you read all of it. Instead you choose to call most of the apostles themselves liars when they claim Jesus died as a final sacrifice for all sins.

That is the point, its not a book you should ever believe hook line and sinker, for if you do, your own conscience has been sadly trampled by the world, for even children know better. Its a trap.

However, light brought Yeshua into this world and into even the scriptures so that Love would be seen. They left most of what he really did and said out, and corrupted alot of it, yet they couldnt corrupt the message of Love it has a very high and strong frequency.

For example, when Yeshua said, I and My Father are One and the Same, he certainly wasn't referring to El/Osirus/Saturn.

Thats not the Creator anyway, which anyone with Love and a Conscience can realize.

As for the reality of the universe and nature of our Soul Family, reread ET_MAN's many posts on Infinity and Equality, and Infinite One-111111111111's. Metaphorically if we use fractals, then one could speak of Father/Mother and the Family Grouping as One, with all of us as parts of this, 11111111111's, but in reality, Infinity equalizes all, and so each of us One with each segment infinite 11111111111111111's too, and the fractals continue.

Anyway.

When Jesus said, I and my Father are One and The Same, he was referring to His Higher Self. And possibly Father/Mother Prime Creator, our Family Groups Parents who one could call God if they wished, though Infinity equalizes everyone, nonetheless they are profoundly progressed Consciousness and we are tiny ants in comparison here. And their progression is Pure Love, Light and Peace, exactly what Yeshua modeled is why his robes were beyond what the word white means. Complete STO, and Forgiveness, Turn the Other Cheek, Put Away Your Swords. Not self defense, not an earthly kingdom that needs war to protect, nor an earthly kingdom to store treasures in. To renounce the world and store all treasure with Family/Home.

Father/Mother could be seen in the metaphorical Fractals as our Soul Group, so we could be parts of them and parts of HS. But, our infinities are all equal, and we are all seen as potentially equal and treated thus as your infinity and mine are equal in volume though we are merely small segments of this step, in a past lower level grade, compared to our Family.

When Yeshua came, he was his Higher Self in the system, or Superman in the system. Immanuel. Heaven/F O L, with us!

Following in Jesus's footprint or asking how he would handle every situation and turning all negativity into positivity, is the bluerprint for becoming ourselves forever and returning home, and rejoining with our Higher Self. Higher Self is both Loving and Strict with us, for unless we can stand in their presence, be of their frequency, we aren't ready to go back home.

The F O L, Mother/Father, Yeshua and all of our Progressed Family are LOVE, Pure Love.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Great flood and Noah's Ark

After the fall of the Eden on Earth many could say the fall of Atlantis a great flood occurred, many call this flood as the wrath of God and yet many do not see the real point behind it. The Eden also known as Atlantis was the known place of creation where there were ascended beings and everything was so balanced also civilized. But.. part of humanity began to follow darkness and it consumed them to start a war.

The ones we call Ancients or known as the ascended beings did not fight back for they left Earth, as they left Earth humanity thought to take control and so this was done. Then a messenger was given a sign from the Creators to build an Ark this man was known as Noah, he chose to follow that message because it was a warning sign by the creators. This warning was aimed to help him prepare for the flood that will be brought in by the karma humanity has manifested into the world. So Noah started building and he was given every single animal as a safe keeping of their DNA, Noah also offered people shelter and warned them of the coming many did not listen but...... some did believe him for what he said rang true with those peoples feelings. As the flood took place many survivors became to hate the Creators blaming them for every single bad thing that took place.

So quick were the people to judge not realizing that this darkness they followed was the very thing that caused the flood. It was done to detach many from the true nature also power of creation, this resulted in people becoming blind with anger also hate causing Earth to become a school for both Karma also lessons.
Through the time people became more blind and full of anger that casts a dark cloth over them, unable to awake or see the light around them becoming stuck in their own manifested system.

Many became dark through the time and many blamed others for the bad things happening, but...... they do not realize that the Creators do not interfere in our matters. For they are as Unity said before the adults that are watching over us the children playing in the playground. Their energy also frequency would not allow them to interfere because we would not be able to withstand their presence, due to the reasons being we are not yet ready mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. The glimpse of them would destroy our minds and shatter our bodies that is why the ones we call Angels are there to pass on the message onto us.

When Jesus came to Earth he was connected with the Creators he heard them speak to him which is then he passed on the information through him onto us. He taught his followers how to connect to the true source also how to ascend, he also showed many the true power we hold within us of the pure spirit.

The message of Jesus Christ is simple:

# Love all and be graceful to give everything to all

# Never judge others for they are all your family

# Pray and Seek guidance in your life to connect with the spirit

# Give onto the people gifts and never ask anything in return

# Give a home and shelter to those that are in need

The list goes on and on so the message is mostly clear to state.

Seek,pray, give, love and respect.

Never once did Jesus in his time show wrath onto the people he always mentioned The Creators to be of pure love and light. Many of his true teachings are being kept hidden from us because the catholic church does not want to give the true knowledge to the people. It would lose its control over all religions in the world if humanity became aware of the truth about what they are really able to do. Thus what we see in the bible might only be 5% - 10% of the true teachings and we must realize that the truth is far greater then we can withstand.

So these holidays contribute to the cause become the light of the world, show unconditional love to all But............. most importantly give onto the people that need our help the most.

Merry Christmas to all and have a wonderful time, remember we are all love and light of the Creators all it takes is some fine tuning to achieve our true state of being.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

The only reason there is more fake spiritual and cosmic crap is because more documentation.
In fact I bet that there are the same amount of childmolesters and murderers per capita as always.
I have seen unexplained things and was raised in an extreme church/school environment.
So I know deep in my gut there is no sole and you just die just like everything else.
So boo!,...I sometimes wish you were right so i could help destroy some evil people i know.
Alas i'm just going to be rounded up with my children and shot in a field.
Just because of a few wasted control moments talking to delusional god lovers,...thanks.
You could have just dealt with reality and someday if we're really lucky we'll go learn about religion at the museum,
where it belongs.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Technically Yeshua did whip those peddlers and money exchangers/lenders in the corrupt market place in the temple grounds. However I agree with you, for the scriptures were written by Rome. And Yeshua's story was corrupted, much of his real story was left out, and the parts that are controlling or distortions put in. This to me, is one of their additions to show authority or righteousness which is out of character with who he was throughout the rest of scripture. I can spot it as an add on. I don't take the bible literal word of God stuff.

Edit to add: I just finished a mediation, similar to yours, and was happy that my cold didn't ruin it as it has been last couple days. However, i want to say something about the not breathing.

You are actually breathing, but this has happened many times to me. What is occurring is you are entering an Alpha state, which is very much dream state, where you body functions slow as if going into suspended animation. But meditation is consciously awake, yet its in that inbetween state. It is a bit of a shock each time you feel like you're not breathing. But this is alpha.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

But even taking January 4th into account, there are multiple solar and lunar eclipses almost every year. This is normal. In Addition, 5.0 magnitude earthquakes every day is normal -- and it is perfectly normal to have 6.0+ magnitude earthquakes about once a week

The question for the OP would be why now? What's different? Why do these normal events signal the rapture in his opinion?

edit on 12/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

You see - from light to lead, its just a spectrum, light is good, dark is bad...we know that right?...

Lovin' that logic.

There is no light without a darkness for it to illuminate.

Even a Saint casts a shadow.
edit on 24-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join