It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thats the beauty of the Christian bible ,it makes sense on so many different levels.

Trying to stay on topic though, Revelations is a tricky chapter that is so esoteric I doubt everyone will see it the same way. Without just the right perspective it sounds kind of ominous. The understanding of the universe and how it works is more of a technical feat than inspiration for the heart and soul.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Trying to stay on topic though, Revelations is a tricky chapter that is so esoteric I doubt everyone will see it the same way. Without just the right perspective it sounds kind of ominous. The understanding of the universe and how it works is more of a technical feat than inspiration for the heart and soul.

Absolutely my friend. Much of the Bible is esoteric in a way that it can be interpreted many different ways. Considering the hands involved in its compilation, I see these aspects of the Bible as a diversion from the pure, simple understanding of the truth taught by Jesus Christ. I do not think this is accidental in anyway considering the Mithraic, Judaic, and Paganistic conglomeration that is the Roman Catholic Church. Thus, I avoid them and focus only on what he taught as revealed in the Gospels.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The moon did turn red. The sun will turn black at 4th of january. total sun eclipse. just throwing that out.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I feel it's going to unfold slowly, and that we were offered a choice. Everyone likes their own version of phrophecy whereas I have always run from it. So I really surprised to be shown things both during the eclipse and afterwards, and now I'm going to give my sum up of the prophecy. Its about the end/Destroyer/Harvest. Something I don't believe in and will not see.

The Lamb broke the seal. Not Iran, truly Yeshua, mild and gentle, filled with Unconditional Love and sensitive regard for everyone's well being. He broke a seal like that???

Guess we're being given a choice here all along, eh?

Think its about our state of soul, consciousnous. How do we interpret? What eye do we use? Is our eye filled with Light, and is it filled with Light Only?

If not, why not?

The Lamb broke the seal and I think that means we're going to be given a choice in how everything progresses? It may be end up being individual after all.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Thats the beauty of the Christian bible ,it makes sense on so many different levels.

Just a suggestion...
You may find that the Book of Revelations will be better understood if you read the Book of Daniel (Old Testament) and compare the two. The book of Daniel gives the interpretation in the text.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

From Daniel 12.12

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

According to this line of reasoning, the Lord revealed to us that the 1335 days of Daniel 12 must first of all; begin on Rosh Hashanah on the Hebrew calendar, which is based on the cycles of the moon as opposed to the Gregorian calendar, which is based on the cycles of the sun. That would indicate the 19 year Metonic cycle from which the Legend of Homers Odyssey came. Perhaps you are more familiar with the 235 month divisions on the Antikythera device?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Or merely another worldly view. Its like students of all ages, sitting in the dark, with blinders on. There is Light, and Love, and it takes the Love channel to reach this. This also means not storing up treasures on earth but only in heaven too! That also goes for learned matters, scholars and those who think they are being so smart to code scriptures and religions for the common folk to be misled, not realizing they are still following Sumarian/Egyptian Gods and things aren't what they seem, while imagining they have some semblance of knowledge over these matters.

Well guess what, the Higher Ups/Teachers/Creators/Adults/F O L, arre watching over the playground. They know the bullies are tormenting the children and have noticed everything. They may have allowed them to do so much out of giving more awareness, and wake up calls, also to give the other side more chance to make U-Turns too, but they can only go so far.

This is the same Family of Light that also ensures that their message can be found as well. Only its a harder one to be found.

www.freewebs.com...

“Because to you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them, it has not been given…Therefore, I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, ‘Hearing you will hear and not understand and seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, and I should heal them’.” (Matt 13: 10 - 15 - emphasis added).

In Mark's rendering the "lest they should see.." means exactly the same thing - "to prevent them from seeing..."There is simply no other legitimate way to understand this phrase here, without doing violence to this text. But John’s account is even stronger!
“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts”
John records this same prophecy from Isaiah. But he also uses it to explain why they did not believe, in-spite of His numerous miracles. John says,
“But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, so that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: ‘Lord who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?’ Therefore also, they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: ‘He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn so that I would heal them.’” (Jn 12: 37- 40).

We need to ask and pray to grow in Love and peace. Ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with us, our Family and the world. Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find. There is a relationship between seeking to be unconditional love and peace and striving to turn all things into positive, and seeing more.

Specifically ask to be able to turn all to positive, to turn things around, to walk to the other side of the bed and see things from a Loving/Peaceful/Compassionate viewpoint.

Don't put your faith in the religious doctrines or explanations of the scholars here. Ask for more understanding.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah I get it.

6 6 6

1+2+3+4+5+3 = 13

= Second Coming

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am a man of science as well because even I use some of the science humanity has to offer for things. You guys do have some interesting theories regarding this system, but...... the only true man I can hand it to is Einstein he was the real deal because the other stuff is kinda child's play.

Well I believe it is time to share something with you guys that all scientists already knew, but....... you all must know that we can all stop this event if we finally put away the sharp swords and work together as a real family that we are.

Here is the event that will be taking place if humanity does not change in time of its occurrence.

In 1988, NASA and other secret organizations were working really hard to conceal the discovery of the approaching multidimensional object. However, we were lucky enough for one of the people was one of the ones that had a conscience and thought humanity needed to know.Look into the heavens and see what lies beyond your realm a ball that is quickly moving towards the earth. For even the scientists have failed to recognize the speed of this ball.

Could NASA, through its observations, have underestimated and miscalculated the speed by which this multidimensional object is approaching? And could this object arrive much sooner than NASA originally estimated ? Since NASA still knows very little about this multidimensional object and especially how it behave in the stellar regions of space, the idea that they've miscalculated its speed and possibly other critical details of its approach seems reasonable-although strange considering? Later on it was known that the object has went off Grid and most of the information was sealed, considering thins strange disappearance NASA has given up the search because the object just vanished in 2001.

Many know this inter-dimensional object as the Destroyer or Wormwood and as the day of the coming the day shall be as hot as an oven for many will not be able to withstand such energy. This is known as the moment of time when the destroyer will react with the sun causing a massive solar flare. However, this flare will be different it will be based of cosmic energy to many it will appear as a great baptism of fire. When in fact it will be based of cosmic and celestial energy that some will be able to handle and see something of most importance. But...... the other will be pushed away and their bodies will no be able to with stand the energy nor its frequency so they will collapse from over exhaustion. Scientists and ordinary people of Earth will have no explanation for this object's sudden appearance because it will appear like a thief in the night. Keep in mind that NASA is hiding information regarding this event so secret that when it does occur -most scientists and especially the general public will be in for one hell of messed up day!!!!!

As nigh will become day, and day will turn into night, on that day it will come and when you will cry out for mercy also praying for this to be changed. It will be too late!!!

This message is final and it gives you an idea of what will take place. However, all this can be stopped if humanity is ready to change and approach everything together as a family. I'm not here to be claiming to be a prophet I am merely here wanting to give a helping had in the change. Where we can all finally work together and put away our beliefs or differences behind us, for that is the main idea of the change to become equal with one another.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
How to achieve the perfect peace

As we all know meditation stills our mind and soul which allows us to connect to our true higher conscience state of being. Now what many find hard is stilling their mind to the state of perfect peace so I decided to share a technique that I use. Also share a great meditation video on what is best to do for this state of mind, the aim of this is for you to be able to connect to your true self and the real world around you.

The video above is a great beginner guide to meditation and also a very helpful recap for the more advanced meditations as well.

Now as many know you have to sit in a lotus position but that is not true you can sit in anyway you what, the aim of this is to make you feel comfortable not all jagged and bunched up in a painful position. However, you must not lay down in bed because it can cause you to fall a sleep, the main aim of the position is the important factor to keep your spine straight. It is all connected with your energy system so the channels are actually clear to allow energy pass through you.

So once you got your position ready to be sat in it is time to move onto the meditation it self, I myself do not empty my mind or focus on my breathing. I do the following when I am comfortable and ready to start my meditation I close my eyes relax to simulate all my energy to be active only. Once I do that I then picture a perfect place where I can relax and feel free,safe, happy and able to be at peace with nature. I picture a beautiful pond with Japanese Koi fish in it and around that pond are perfect cherry blossom trees. Now in the middle pond there is a rock like circle where I can see myself meditating within my own self. As I meditate there I focus then on seeing Earth in the water of the pond and then picture the Earth becoming covered in light. Which is then followed by me seeing advanced cities, beautiful parks also nature and people at perfect peace. While focusing on this manifestation of the perfect future I focus on everything around me within me of my perfect garden. As I become still within my own self and the garden within me, I also become still within the real true physical world where I am no longer breathing but breathing within my own garden. Thus I become at peace and able to manifest things that can help people or ask questions to receive answers.

Do not be afraid when you realize that you are not breathing in the real physical world for it will distract you, the first realization is always the most scariest yet within your garden. You will be asking yourself how is this possible I am not breathing on the outside?? But..... I am breathing here within me my garden of peace and tranquility this is the state where you have let go of the physical completely. This is when you are able to manifest a better future for the world or seek answers to questions you have. You will not always receive the answers in words because you need to adapt also tune into that channel with practice. Yet..... the way to do so you must feel the answers with your true feelings not words or images but by the feeling of energy that is given to you.

Now some of you might ask how will I return from this state????

That is a great question and also a very simple answer you need to program your self to a specific word that will allow you to return back to the physical. For example I like cookies so my word is cookie over the time as you practice it will be much simpler to return from this state. As you achieve more in your connection also meditation you might also begin to see or hear also feel your guides and even be able to interact fully with them.
If you meditate at night and achieve the deeper state you will begin to feel the full effect of the real time, when inside the meditation also your perfect place it will feel like days or weeks even at times months. When actually it has only been lets say 6-8 hours for the true time is still and yet there is no time, thus meditation is the fact of what we can truly feel about the real time we were taught to see.

I hope you will be able to achieve your perfect state of meditation also connection and be able to create a perfect place within you. That will come in handy during the times when you need to resolve a situation or when you have a bad experience. During those times you can return to that perfect in an instant with enough practice to seek out a solution to a situation or turn that bad experience into a positive one.

With the general case I hope you had fun and most importantly found that true peace within you.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am sorry I got no reply to my post, it appears that 1 person starred it which did mean it was read, although I didn't post for stars but more asking the question as to weather the lunar eclipse should have been witnessed from the location that revelations is meant to take place.

The middle east did not see the lunar eclipse so does that now change the OP's position?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I didn't insult you. I was talking to Unity.

The terrible things that happens in Revelation are described as due to the Lamb's wrath, not His love. In fact it explicitly says that prayers would be answered no more during those terrible times. Read the other scriptures. It's described as a terrible time. I'm sorry to break it to you but I think even Jesus said those who do not believe will wish they were never born. God loves people, true, but if He doesn't lie that means He will also punish, not just love. To incur the wrath of God is a terrible thing.
edit on 23-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well mostly I believe this effect was seen in Australia and Asia so it is quiet interesting to the more understanding situation. Now the Earthquakes are the ones that alarmed I do believe there will be two massive major ones in New York and California in the short time frame. Cause as we see more and more are now happening so New York also California would be the biggest ones that I presume would happen. Let us just hope it won't

Need to keep light and positivity over these two places the most

Kind Regards

M
edit on 23-12-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The Lamb and Higher Ups have No wrath, they are ONLY LOVE.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Great guide and hte video is good too. I wish to state now. Meditation is not a posture. Anyone can do it, even with their back out. I must, due to my health conditions. lie down always, occasionally in the summer on a sunny day I am energized enough to be in cross legged position sitting up on the grass with earth energy, but only if it is so comfy I don't feel my body at all.

Would rather risk falling asleep which is always good too, than any position. But I watched his video and its uselful. He has said not to worry about position and that it must be comfy, you don't want to feel your body. This is because you cannot be in Zen mind if you are making it a gymnastics excercise in breathing or posture. This ruins any PSI or connection. Probably why they do this. The like little clubs of only qualified people.

Meditation is for everyone, no elitism, no in groups. Everyone.

I am a 100% one for all and all for one person. And believe everthing must be in open transparency.

When I am brave enough I will go to the waterfall again. But your directions were wonderful. When I was meditating in the past more, in terms of visualizations I would picture humanity waking up more, and the leaders black ops everyone there, joining us, leaving their bunkers and offices and apologizing for everything and joining us before it is too late. Everyone is Love and wakes up.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Agreed, Revelations is not about the end of the world. it is about the journey of the disciple to find the kingdom of God within. However John knew how people loved the end times talk even back then as much as they do today. It almost did not make into the cannon as it was so esoteric and few understood it but the end times fascination won out. He wrote it in those terms to peak interest and it worked. But those who have ears and eyes to hear and see can see the path to the Kingdom so to speak.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by IAMIAM

Agreed, Revelations is not about the end of the world. it is about the journey of the disciple to find the kingdom of God within. However John knew how people loved the end times talk even back then as much as they do today. It almost did not make into the cannon as it was so esoteric and few understood it but the end times fascination won out. He wrote it in those terms to peak interest and it worked. But those who have ears and eyes to hear and see can see the path to the Kingdom so to speak.

This is positive, thank you!

The Lamb broke the seal. This really means for us to realize we have choices. We can choose to see all with gentle Love and Light and only see the most positive waking up and progression.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I just realized something in all of this. The parable about being told things plainly or by parables, and two things were mentioned, and that he was taking their sight or insight from them, and also, the scripture about more being given to the one who has, and for the one who has less, losing even that which he has. This is of course something that can be seen very negatively perhaps.

But a few things just came to me. It always has to do with what we're seeing. These two go together. In a different way perhaps.

1. Even while the parables where put in plain sight yet made so we would not understand. This implies that we would not understand even with the best minds on it, the ones that are lacking more of something, Love, Faith, Humility?

But at the same time the words are given, right in plain site that this is done, lest they should ask to be healed and have their site and hearing restored?

Well, that is written pretty clearly, and I wonder how many of us have read that and done that, asked to be healed and restored?

2. The second part about those with less, the little they have will be stripped form them. Could this not be seen that those with less, than the one with more, are being filled with some distortions, and viewpoints not light filled? Could this not mean that they will have what they already possess taken from them Only So That They May Empty Their Cup and That They Will Then Be Filled With Light And love, And Be Healed!

With scripture and revelations, can we not see that we have a choice in how to interpret anything.

I have noted the Jan 4 date of the actual black sun, which would mean that there would be within nearly a 2 week period, the Geminid Meteor Shower, the reference to the stars, the Blood Red Moon, and the Black sun.

The date 10 11 11 or 01 11 11 comes to mind too. I feel that January is a month that we should watch and pray in, pray alot, or meditate. I don't believe there is one way, but I do feel Yeshua models unconditional Love and the way home and we were given this for a reason by the Family.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The whole premise of this thread however, if I'm not mistaken, is to simply stand in the present, relative to the entire heavenly household.

Ok...now what?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

There is a record known by many also the Church that Jesus was never born on the 25th December nor that he was born in winter. Mind shocking is it not

Kind Regards

M

actually, they have done astronomical studies to try to conclude when the star of bethlehem that the 3 wise men followed to greet Jesus would have been the most brightest over the town during the period many people believe was the year of Christ's birth and concluded that dec. 25 was the date.

what's that saying, those that believe, no explaination is necessary, those that don't believe, no explaination is possible.
edit on 24-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join