It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
To the OP:

I apologize if what I say sounds rude, I don't mean for it to. Please stop misleading people. You claim that you are here to help. If that is the case, you are failing on your mission. I read through the first 2 pages of the thread, and skipped to the end, so I apologize if this has been addressed, but you are spreading incorrect information. Anyone with an even marginal understanding of the Bible, and the symbology within, can tell you that the Lamb referred to in Revelations is Jesus, the Son of God. The fact that you are saying that the Lamb is Iran is not even laughable. It is out and out false, and one can easily decipher this if they read the Bible. Your interpretation is so far off base that I really don't even see how you could have come to the conclusion unless you are intentionally misleading people, or you really have no knowledge of the Bible. When you take into account John, Peter and Paul all referring to Jesus as the Lamb, this should be very easy to figure out. The Lamb being Jesus is first alluded to in Genesis, and the references get more specific starting in Isaiah. Stop spreading false theology, and do some cursory study of the entire Bible. It's really almost unbelievable that one could call the Lamb a country.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I was just reading up on some of these posts, and thinking on what could be symbolized in what I saw. To begin with, I'm female, wanted to clear that up. Also, I wrote that an hour after the sun rises (roughly and on average, the exact UV times for each area are available online, but your eyes tell you too.) and before sunset is when there is zero UV. I have caught the sunset times and you can simply stare, very easy on the eyes. But I don't do this for an hour. More like 10 minutes, with a lot of resting the eyes, so on a good day I may count 6 minutes of sungazing. On the coast there are many cloudy days too. Last year was wonderful sunny year, this fall was remarkably wet.

The black sun I saw was really alarming and it still unnerves me, I have changed my mind currently on meditating in the sun. It almost reminds me of this:

Haramein on the Sun

This goes into a black hole/white hole (ie. input system, holographic unviverse).

We're in a duality school, so if there is one, there is the other side present too. So if there is the Light, there is the opposite.

All I know is nothing is permanent, all souls progress over "time" where there is no time.

I don't believe in unhappy endings. Faith and the heart of a child is part of what we all need here at this moment in life. But with many seeing the end times, and of course if Magician's Apprentice is right in what he was given all at once to see, and of course Mayan Calendar, then this dvd run is ending and the final exam is coming. But we can't live in fear of this. Besides, how would a child think of their Heavenly Family or Light Family/Yeshua returning, in fear, or with great happiness and expecting a happy ending for all, seeing only the highest good and the best visions of what is to come, for all? Well unless the adults around him put a lot of fear based messages into him, the natural loving faith of a child is to see and believe in the win/win ending and the Good Guys always come through and everyone is happy.

That doesn't sound like something you would see in the Revelations now does it. I share what the natural young child would yearn for and see and believe it all meant.

I also think it doesnt matter if the world transforms this year, or 100, 1000, 1 000 000 years from now, we should always be seeking to perfect self, thinking deeply on life, and striving to not let our Family above, where in infinity there is no locality therefore, no above/below, backwards/forwards, up/down, past/present, but only all at once; nor our Family here, represented by us, down in any way. Just want us all to be growing and making the grade and becoming peaceful, equal, caring, responsible individuals concerned with the state of the world and the plight of others more than their big screen tvs, and entertainment systems.

Obviously the entire sign did not play out, the earth has not moved, the black sun itself was not seen by everyone.

I don't why I saw it, and that I did see it, and have not seen anything like that in 1 1/2 years of sungazing, makes me realize its connected to that prophecy, red moon/black sun. I don't think Magician's Apprentice is wrong in his vision.

But it also shows a wide variety of how people interpret events. Ie. many here, seem to take the bible and prophecies literally, or as some scholar depicts, some conventional idea.

That in itself really scares me! They seem content to be living under this materialistic matrix, choosing to think in concrete, blinders on, rather negative ways. The scriptures are not positive in the least except for Yeshua. Even Paul's version of them is different than Yeshua's modeling, so I don't tend to go to far in my readings anymore.

I am going to insert a caveat here: The scriptures as they are written for us to see, aren't very positive to me, to much murder, judgments, retaliations and wars, in them. But, each word is a vibration/frequency and the state of our frequency and how positive we see things, and how humble, and faithful like a child, praying for and expecting miracles for others in this world, how much we try to become more like Yeshua and his example, of service to others, does mean that the light in the words can give us some unexpected insights when reading what others are seeing as negative. For example, I just saw that the Lamb, or Love/Mildness/Gentleness just broke this apparently harsh seal, so what does that mean, should we not allign our expectations to those principles? See with eyes of Love & Light?!!

So, to me, based on something that really shook me to the core on seeing it in the daytime of the 21st sungazing, I am thinking on this:

When you see with eyes of light, and have the faith in Good Loving us and the win/win a child expects and sees. Then why would revelations come like that Destroyer moment?

And it may still come like that, for those who see this and want this and won't have it any other way. But I hope not. I hope our love, and seeing light and that this could be a Lamb not a Lion, for the sign says a Lamb broke the seal, and another interpretation of that is, Highest Love and Gentleness Broke the Seal, with Sensitive Regard For All Of Us!

So I see this now. The signs were given, softly. 2011 is a critical year, 11 11 type of awareness year, its a year where our state of consciousenss will affect outcome perhaps. So its really important this year, to see with eyes of Light and the Faith of a child in Goodness and Love.

Because, its like the sign was given. How it will unfold is up to us.

I like IAMIAM saying he prefered 2 of us to see this and only have the highest good positive interpretations, rather than everyone see something that would not be pleasant for the world.

So would I![
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
To the OP:

I apologize if what I say sounds rude, I don't mean for it to. Please stop misleading people. You claim that you are here to help. If that is the case, you are failing on your mission. I read through the first 2 pages of the thread, and skipped to the end, so I apologize if this has been addressed, but you are spreading incorrect information. Anyone with an even marginal understanding of the Bible, and the symbology within, can tell you that the Lamb referred to in Revelations is Jesus, the Son of God. The fact that you are saying that the Lamb is Iran is not even laughable. It is out and out false, and one can easily decipher this if they read the Bible. Your interpretation is so far off base that I really don't even see how you could have come to the conclusion unless you are intentionally misleading people, or you really have no knowledge of the Bible. When you take into account John, Peter and Paul all referring to Jesus as the Lamb, this should be very easy to figure out. The Lamb being Jesus is first alluded to in Genesis, and the references get more specific starting in Isaiah. Stop spreading false theology, and do some cursory study of the entire Bible. It's really almost unbelievable that one could call the Lamb a country.

I agree with Diceman22.
If the lamb is Iran then Jesus is Elvis.
In the book of John you read "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! "
The lamb was only a shadow and an illustration of the holy Redeemer who was to come into the world and shed His blood to deliver sinners from God's righteous judgment.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A message onto the people

Ultimately the Earth is heading for change, the families message is simple. Don't be complacent-become informed as to what is approaching the planet. Prepare yourself spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally for when the dreaded events happen-then take cover, pray,seek, understand and think clearly and everything will be seen.
Seek not what is given but what is within you and around you that is the way of finding the truth within us all.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Give us a deadline for us to all die so we can establish you've either deceived yourself or spirits have contacted you and deceived you. If they are real they'll probably give BS about free-will interfering to keep you listening to them even if what they say turns out to be false.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Very well said. Thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Dear 547000

I shall answer you with a thought and a question.

Nothing truly dies for there is no death thus what we see and learn is not real producing the fear many have regarding death it self.

Why must you see and listen to the ones above, when you can feel them to do that one must let go of the physical and move into the spiritual. Your eyes and ears are the gates to distractions thus they are the very thing which prevents us to understand. One must have no mind for too many minds does one have in this day and age, always listening and talking also listening. But.. have many of them ever stopped to take off their shoes to feel the ground beneath them and connect to the Earth also everything around it by feeling.
You do have all freewill it is merely up to you to decide what you are going to do with it, or the best way to do the right thing.

So is what we see, hear or listen to real at all?

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Give us a deadline for us to all die so we can establish you've either deceived yourself or spirits have contacted you and deceived you. If they are real they'll probably give BS about free-will interfering to keep you listening to them even if what they say turns out to be false.

We have a choice with everything, in how we see it. Do you see with eyes of Light? The Magicians Apprentice is not seeing what you just said. I wrote to him that I was actually really alarmed and disappointed at the number of literalists and conventional thinkers who insist on seeing with their earth matter eyes, when reading things, and not going further, not seeking to become Love. Many say they are Christians, but they have not Become the pure Love & Light model of the Christed one they are following. If they did this, the words they read would change in meaning right before their eyes, and even whole knew messages would come out.

See with the spirit not the matter! Seek to weed the garden and pull away from the world and tend to the spirit and increase its light and see with spirit.

Why see so concrete and want it to be harsher, why? I see a Lamb breakign the BIG seal. To me this means, Love and Kindness wants to usher in a wonderful new age for us all, to transform the whole cosmos in the twinkling of an eye, and we're invited to this positive experience!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
A message onto the people

Ultimately the Earth is heading for change, the families message is simple. Don't be complacent-become informed as to what is approaching the planet. Prepare yourself spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally for when the dreaded events happen-then take cover, pray,seek, understand and think clearly and everything will be seen.
Seek not what is given but what is within you and around you that is the way of finding the truth within us all.

Kind Regards

M

Well, I'm not going to run for any hills. Unless told directly to do so in any case! If this negative thing is drawing closer, that we must prepare ourselves for, then I am 100% confident that in this 50/50 duality school that we're trying to redeem into light and love, that TRUE LOVE willl be there as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
wasn't john the baptist high on shrooms or methane gas when he had his "vision"? give me a break....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i agree with most of what you said, but are you saying you've stopped sungazing cuz of the vid u posted? i am confused.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You don't believe in the Bible, but perhaps you might have missed out the part where Revelations talks about GOD'S WRATH and a time where prayers will be listened to no more? I don't believe in Christ Consciousness; I believe that's wishful thinking of New Agers. I think the only reason Jesus was able to do all He could was because He was obeying the OT God's will, not because He reached a level of development that all humans will.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar

i agree with most of what you said, but are you saying you've stopped sungazing cuz of the vid u posted? i am confused.

No. I have not stopped sungazing. The sun is still input system. Have you ever had a positive warm thought, or insight and had your room light up and sunlight flood it, or the sun cut out through clouds just to greet you and uplift you when you are berating yourself and feeling you let someone down, only to find encouragement and new inspiration? That happens all the time to me.

I am avoiding when I meditate and picture going to my garden in the sun, where I made my special spot, at a waterfall. The waterfall was given to me in the meditation by Yeshua appearing in the meditational vision. The first scene he unlocked a gate/doorway, and I saw a huge valley, with a wonderful advanced city in the distance.
The second time, he took me to this waterfall which I was then my new spot to meditate and pray over the world. It was my special place I picture when meditating with a window to the other side.

However, not able to bring myself to picture that currently. Perhaps i will be shown the other 50/50 Light side again shortly, for I have already experienced the positive sun again. But I am still so alarmed at what I saw. That didn't make sense at all.

edit to add: this just occurred to me. When I saw Yeshua in my meditational vision, he wore this incredible robe, that was a frequency of "white" that is hard to explain, pure glowing vibrant light filled white, I believe based on his 100% service to others, pure Love & Light life.

Now others speak of angels and that seal. I thought I saw an angel.

But what I saw was these brilliant hard to explain white, ie. similar to Yeshua's robe in that meditation, tops of discs that stacked and arced back as if every time was depicted, and they were flexible and changed form.

Dove and Man's form. Dove and Lamb! Yehsua! True Love and Gentleness broke the shield in my mind's eye.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ah yes...another prophet wannabe...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Sounds like a lot of New Age claptrap to me. I think we are not supposed to be involved with the occult or with spirits, but we are supposed to obey the commandments.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

clap clap clap clap clap

You do realize my dear friend I am not claiming to be a prophet I am merely sharing things that is all.

So you can say what you want for it is pointless to say things about me that are not true. I learned to go past that point of reality

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by freedish

You are literally proving my point of my earlier post. You are basically stating what you have been taught and told. you have zero proof that these men's hands were lead by an omnipotent being. The Greeks would say the same thing of there gods that you so quickly dismissed. Case in Point thanks

If you and 40 of your friend witnessed an event and wrote a book about it. I guarantee you that somewhere in there one of you guys will contradict each other. In the bible this is not the case, and some of these authors lived several thousands of years apart. How is that possible? If they were writing by their own person and bias there would be contradictions, yet there are none. How do you explain this?

WE all know there is more to life than this world...everyone is looking for answers...i promise you, you will find everything in Jesus.

Here's the interesting thing, once Jesus died Christianity spread like wild fire...even the Greeks and Romans started converting to Christianity in rapid numbers. There is now evidence to support that even the roman soldiers were secretly worshiping Jesus. Why is this? Why did they change who they worshiped if their other Gods were doing just fine? Jesus is the one and only true God and they realized this.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Dear nutjob, I mean magician's apprentice...

Please do not post anything, ever again. I'm an atheist and even I know jebus or god or whatever is supposed to come like like a thief in the night. Do us all a favor and quit trying to decode *$&#$ you don't understand. If a manuscript is encrypted it means you aren't supposed to know about it. Unless of course you're julian assange.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OP, do you have anything to add to the comments I posted about Earthquake facts and statistics on page 13?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

You don't believe in the Bible, but perhaps you might have missed out the part where Revelations talks about GOD'S WRATH and a time where prayers will be listened to no more? I don't believe in Christ Consciousness; I believe that's wishful thinking of New Agers. I think the only reason Jesus was able to do all He could was because He was obeying the OT God's will, not because He reached a level of development that all humans will.

The student can never be as great as the teacher, but that Jesus is a model of authentic life, love and leadership, who is available to the human being in spirit, comingled with the spirit of man, that is his purpose, and Jesus cann't be read or interpreted any other way. He is the missing love, and that which completes a human being.
P.S. There was no need to dis me like that either, which is hurtful and sad, for me.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join