It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The seal of Christ has been released!

Most countries have received this information.

I know the Jewish Community, Catholic Church, Jews for Jesus, Jehovah Witnesses and other independant countrys have recieved this message! This was given just prior to the financial crisis where the letter stated all civilians are working for what we have produced but the rich continued to get richer and think of themself. There is one rich person to 20 poor!

The entire system of life was given to them. Lets hope they listen for the sake of the ordinary person attempting to raise a family!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

No, the system of life belongs to us now, how can anyone not see that? REAL life, isn't the life "they" attempted to entrap us in. The joke is on them, and it's not very funny.

The masses are awakening, and I suppose "seals" are being released everywhere!

And all we're left with in the end is a free choice, we knew this all along.

Crazy people, like me, stepped all over their toes, been doing it for years now, but now something is starting to shift at another level altogether, and it might have something to do with Pierre Tilliard de Chardin's prophecy of the "noosphere" precipitating the "omegapoint" of a global transformation, whereby the IDEA, would eventually take on a life all it's own, and that idea has been circling for a while now, from a whole multitude of angles and perspectives, and so now the circle is joined again, as it always ways, which is both a joy, and a little frightening in it's own right, for those who did not make the effort, when they had the time, and now it looks like time and history is quickly running out for the PTB, and so this is their very last chance then, to save their very souls, maybe, just maybe, it's not too late, and surely when a door opens, it doesn't shut right away either, so that whoever is invited might have the luxury of walking through with grace and dignity, the invitations send out, everywhere, to a coming Wedding Reception, between the spirit of the universe, and man, beside a river with two trees, the tree of duality, missing and conspicuously absent.

When the masses get hold of the Great Work of all Ages, then I'd say - that the tables have been turned.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Hey man yeah great post but earthquakes happen almost everyday check google news one happened 4 hours ago

it said in the bible a great earthquake: sounds to me a GREAT earthquake is something bigger than we expect

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Archangelelijah

No, the system of life belongs to us now, how can anyone not see that? REAL life, isn't the life "they" attempted to entrap us in. The joke is on them, and it's not very funny.

The masses are awakening, and I suppose "seals" are being released everywhere!

And all we're left with in the end is a free choice, we knew this all along.

Crazy people, like me, stepped all over their toes, been doing it for years now, but now something is starting to shift at another level altogether, and it might have something to do with Pierre Tilliard de Chardin's prophecy of the "noosphere" precipitating the "omegapoint" of a global transformation, whereby the IDEA, would eventually take on a life all it's own, and that idea has been circling for a while now, from a whole multitude of angles and perspectives, and so now the circle is joined again, as it always ways, which is both a joy, and a little frightening in it's own right, for those who did not make the effort, when they had the time, and now it looks like time and history is quickly running out for the PTB, and so this is their very last chance then, to save their very souls, maybe, just maybe, it's not too late, and surely when a door opens, it doesn't shut right away either, so that whoever is invited might have the luxury of walking through with grace and dignity, the invitations send out, everywhere, to a coming Wedding Reception, between the spirit of the universe, and man, beside a river with two trees, the tree of duality, missing and conspicuously absent.

When the masses get hold of the Great Work of all Ages, then I'd say - that the tables have been turned.

Yes, I do agree we are all in the same game but don't have the power as others. I was simply trying to point out they have the power at the moment and should be thinking of all citizens.

The Seal which was released is the meaning of life itself. It is similar to this but with more detail!

The Banks and countrys realize the system they have in place but it is there to support ALL people of what country they are in when they need assistance.

I do agree that the rich don't think of the lifestyle of the common citizen but that will change when all people realize the system they are under.

Banks were formed from Law of the sea which is international waters. Private familys that owned the BANKS or land of the country they were began trading with other countrys for the citizens of there country. Countrys traded with each other which created the finances for all. Pirates would operate on the water in the past and could not be held accountable by a counrty due to the sea was clasified as international waters. They would meet attempt to steal but be dealt with in the sea via sinking or become slaves.
Law of the land is each individual countrys law.

We all operate under a triangular structure where the top ( Banks, Kings and Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Bosses, Captains ect, ) support the bottom in direction or orders while the bottom support the top in labour. This is why there is 1 rich person to 100 poor.

The triangle is what everything is physically. Fuel (food), Heat (hot and cold) and oxygen bought to us through water itself via evaporation of the Sun. This information is in the Pyramids of Giza and was taken to Rome, England and Israel.

Water gives us life and is at the zero point from the sun. The closer you go it evaporates and the further you go it freezes. This is why earth is considered female (mother nature or Eden) and the Sun considered Male.

Everything in life is a challenge but we can over come this by thinking of each other. All religions think of a positive power and this is what we all have in common!

Fire burns and this is the impact it has on all of us in life. It is a negative for the spirit but the spirit is positive which is why we think of family, friends ect. We are living batterys in life learning for wisdom in death.

Adam and Eve were tempted by Satan with knowledge and ate the forbidden fruit. This is people learning in life.

All the Best!

edit on 23-12-2010 by Archangelelijah because: Statment required attending!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by tim3lord

ok so lets play along here.

Now what? what would you have us do? the seals are breaking and god is angry and we are all going to die.......................last time i checked every single human being born was destined to die. so how is today any different from any other day????? who cares if you die in a flood a hail of fire or loved to death by the Swiss female soccer team. when your times up you gotta go. stop worrying about the end and enjoy the middle the end is inevitable.

But don't you see, that we are already "in" eternity now? How do we really get out of that? Or are you a staunch materialist monist. Maybe you assume too much, maybe we're enveloped already always in "it" which is itself, already aways present. Mayben to God, all people are alive, and it's mistaken to think of death in that way, our own, as if swallowing life in death, when to the contrary, that is not the world we are already in right now, sandwitched between two eternities, living out some sort of karma as created beings in the illusion of creation. It's still entirely in the realm of possible and concievable, that time is an illusion, and that death has no meaning within the context of the very life we find ourselves already in now! Everyone died, but everyone's still here, and the spirit remains the spirit, forever, all information (in formation) stored up, even now at each and every moment, differentiated and reintegrated, the wheat sifted from the chaff, or the useless, fruitless, perishable, already perished, with only the fruitful, the causative, and therefore the loving, remaining, as a type of first/last cause and an alpha and omega of existence, maybe that's the only thing of any consequence and as a result, is the only thing that is actually going on to begin with!

This apparent divide between two worldviews cannot go on indefinitely. If this frame of reference (monistic idealism - consciousness is primary, not matter) is true, then the implications, no matter how improbable, become actualized, in a fun co-creative action of some kind, with our fellow man born of love in the space of freedom, and that's the eternal love of Bhakti, or the very love of action, born in creation, occuring between a lover and a beloved other, where that love itself is what's eternal ("in so far as you did it unto the least of my brothers, you did it unto me") and that experienced through the loving bhakti (devotional service) of "the other", while willing to carry any amount of their suffering, as if it is your own - blessed are you then, to be called a son of God.

The grave does not await us, only resurrection, and new life, starting right now, in this eternally unfolding present of infinite possibility, that is our freedom and our very birthrite as human beings in creation, it's how we were made, to get this, to grok of it - and it's not "my" food by any means, I'm just a servant at the table! First the doorman, now a servant.

"Do you love me Peter?" (3X)
"Feed my lambs!"

i dont know about you but last time i checked both my grand parents and my Uncle were dead. as in not in my reality as in they got old weak and died. you can wrap as much new age wrapping around that to make yourself feel ok about your upcoming annihilation but if your not here then your not here. Dead is dead all those sugar coated words of yours means nothing when your card is pulled you will be sh!%ing bricks like the rest of us when it comes. assuming its not over in a second. tell yourself whatever you want the fact still remains nobody has comeback to tell us what its all about. im a realist not a materialist.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Tim3lord, don't worry. Your deceased family are supporting you.

Things will change. Look for the positives and change the aspect you are thinking.

Read my last post before yours!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
The seal of Christ has been released!

How do you know? I highly doubt that is the case, but hey, I'm agnostic, what do I know?

Most countries have received this information.

I haven't heard anything in Greece, yet.

I know the Jewish Community, Catholic Church, Jews for Jesus, Jehovah Witnesses and other independant countrys have recieved this message! This was given just prior to the financial crisis where the letter stated all civilians are working for what we have produced but the rich continued to get richer and think of themself. There is one rich person to 20 poor!

Must check with our prime minister, but I don't trust him one bit; he's a notorious lier.
The Greek Orthodox Church does not know anything yet or is keeping it secret, right? Nope, sorry, heard nothing about such a message delivered to heads of religions and states.

The entire system of life was given to them. Lets hope they listen for the sake of the ordinary person attempting to raise a family!

I have given up on the idea of raising a family. As it is now, I hardly can make ends meet as a single ... Medical expenses have risen due to the crisis by 20 Euro per month. A big increase in spending overall due to increase of indirect tax (VAT) ... and I'm 50 and too old to be bothered to raise a family. It's all right though once you accept that your bloodline will not continue after you are dead, because you will leave no kids to succeed you ...
I see your Archangel Elijah and I raise you a Prophet Elijah. How about that?

edit on 23/12/2010 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Dude, in another thread you thought a stretch mark on your body could be explained away as an alien abduction. Don't tell me you believe in the simplest explanation. That's definitely not true.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Moon and Sun are Earth's mom and dad. Eclipses force earthquakes on children.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Over the last 11 years (2000 to 2010 inclusive) there has been an average of 26504 earthquakes a year, worldwide. In 2008 there were 31777 global earthquakes. The Earth's crust is constantly shifting, it happens. Based on that average there are over 70 earthquakes a day around the world. The chances of an earthquake happening during any sort of eclipse? Not just high, but absolutely guaranteed there will be one somewhere.

And behold! The moon turned as red as blood and the sun was black as dark cloth as if a giant curtain being pulled over it. The Earth did shake with a mighty roar. As it did 70+ times the day before and the day before that and the day before that and so on and so on...

Superstitious nonsense.

Earthquake facts and statistics
edit on 23-12-2010 by DrBunsen because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My personal shame for subscribing to this site escalates every time I see one of these ridiculous threads under the "most popular" section.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No "great" earthquake happened yet.

Don't need to prepare ourselves, we are saved just as we are. Those who prepare are thinking there is something we can personally do to earn our salvation and eternal life through their personal works. Not so. Just accept Jesus, have faith in Him, and He will save you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You really have to ask what is so wrong with these people's lives and self-worth that they're so very eager to see even the most innocuous things as a sign of impending global doom and end to the species.

Get help, see a therapist, heck, just have coffee with a good friend and talk it over, but please stop being so giddy at the thought of global destruction. It's not healthy.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Hello Boys and Girls

As we all know yesterday was the 21st 12th 2010th which was then turned to 12 12 12 then it followed to the 6 6 6. Well we all know that story

Erm....what ? puz:
I don't know it please explain.

Then all of a sudden I got a sudden urge feeling of an Earthquake before the actual eclipse when I usually get them, they are correct and dead on the region I felt was either Egypt, Israel or Iran. In the following hours I watched the news and it said that there was a 6.5 magnitude quake in Iran, 70 villages have been reduced to ruble in a mere instant.

Erm....what? puz:

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal = The Lamb represents Iran or Israel due to the general knowledge of all goat, sheep and cattle herders originated from that area. So Iran was the region of the great Earthquake.

I must be losing the plot, because you have 27 flags for this thread, yet I haven't the foggiest what you are saying, are you talking code here? I have to go and lay down.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Honestly, this thread is on top of the home page? Fear mongering again and again with coincidences drawn to ancient fiction. What is the conspiracy angle of natural events? Who caused the eclipse and why? Who caused the earthquakes and why? What proof? Who made the predictions and why? Now if you were to tell us that someone is linking ancient fiction to natural occurrences to instill fear in the gullible for some sort of gain you just might have a conspiracy. Perhaps that is what the OP is cluing us into. He or she is the fear monger.
Or do you come bearing tidings of comfort and joy? Just a quaint holiday tale served up by an Iron Age Stephen King. "Goats and lambs and sheeple oh my!" Oh and "quiet interesting"? One can only hope.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

please forgive me for not reading through all pages of this thread, I have gotten the general idea that there is reference of biblical text because the moon itself appeared blood red.

If this is a biblical related idea and that the lunar eclipse was important to scripture, wouldn't the eclipse itself have to be visible from a place such as Isreal or the middle east where the bible was written?

The eclipse itself was not visible in the middle east
edit on 23-12-2010 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Two things...

One, i don't get the sun being covered. I watched the lunar eclipse, and worked during the day, the sun wasn't black to me, unless you mean the sun didn't shine on the moon and our shadow is the cloth.

Second, I am Jesus, i was born the morning of the 21st, i'm going to save you all! Don't worry Jezus in da house

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you were truly a Magi.. 'magician's apprentice' .. you'd stop the real-world interpretations and get on with the solved mystery of revelations...

and that is that the churches and seals deal with human biology.. what occurs when the 2nd coming transforms earth-bound bodies into christ-like bodies.. this is the mystery solved.

it's not outside of yourself...

kingdom of god is within..

innnnnside your body... these changes described are biological... and psychological..

-

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
...The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December...

When and/or where did the sun look anything else than normal on that day?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

When and/or where did the sun look anything else than normal on that day?

The "black cloth" may be a reference to whatever Penelope was weaving in Homer's Odyssey.
She kept reweaving the damn thing to put off her suitors until Odysseus returned during a similar eclipse.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join