It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello Boys and Girls

As we all know yesterday was the 21st 12th 2010th which was then turned to 12 12 12 then it followed to the 6 6 6. Well we all know that story there already anyway after taking a small stroll to the shops which was quiet interesting. Upon returning to home I was able to catch a slight glimpse of the Lunar Eclipse everyone so talked about.

The moon turned as red as blood and the sun was black as dark cloth as if a giant curtain being pulled over it. Then in that instant I remembered something familiar to the situation and I quote.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

Then all of a sudden I got a sudden urge feeling of an Earthquake before the actual eclipse when I usually get them, they are correct and dead on the region I felt was either Egypt, Israel or Iran. In the following hours I watched the news and it said that there was a 6.5 magnitude quake in Iran, 70 villages have been reduced to ruble in a mere instant. But..... the trouble did not stop there another quake was coming as well and again same odd feeling. Anyway later on a recording of a 7.5 magnitude quake was taken in Japan so nothing too bad or lethal and thank heavens no casualties in this one.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal = The Lamb represents Iran or Israel due to the general knowledge of all goat, sheep and cattle herders originated from that area. So Iran was the region of the great Earthquake.

The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December

The moon became as red as blood = was also seen during the lunar eclipse.

There was a great earthquake = The Earth quake happened in Iran hours prior to the Lunar Eclipse 70 villages were destroyed.

(CNN) -- Rescuers in Iran worked furiously Tuesday to free people trapped under rubble, after a powerful earthquake rippled through a rural stretch of villages in the country's southeastern region, Iranian media reported.

The following hours after the Lunar Eclipse another quake happened as an after shock but in the Japanese region it also caused a Tsunami. I guess there was a guardian Angel watching over Japan at that time
due to the fact that there were no injuries or casualties.

To the other part of the information we might have couple more quakes in the coming days fingers crossed that this will not happen.

This is for you guys to read and understand what I am talking of.

Kind Regards

M
edit on 22-12-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Um, isn't the Holy Lamb of God Jesus?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good post man.

Dunno if it helps your research but we had a minor earthquake in the UK on the 21st (Tuesday). It was in cumbria and was only minor. No injuries but the damage cost is looking to be in the millions.

BBC Linky - Cumbria Earthquake

We didnt get here untill about 11pm on tueday, nearly 12-14 hours after the lunar eclipse. Strange it all happend on the same day though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
This is for you guys to read and understand what I am talking of.

Well, it didn't work on me because I'm not getting what you're saying. Where does the "become light as a feather to stand in their presence" part come in?

And are you saying the the first 5 seals have been broken?

And are you saying that relatively small quake was the 6th?

And...wait...what?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Dear WiskettheRabbit

The 5 other seals have been broken for a long time and the other situation about being as light as a feather is regarding the day of the coming. Which will be explained later on but...... in due time thank you for visiting the thread and reading. Also that minor little quake destroyed 70 quiet large sized villages so that is not that small if we compare the numbers.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for your post also time.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Um, isn't the Holy Lamb of God Jesus?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jademonkey2k
Good post man.

Dunno if it helps your research but we had a minor earthquake in the UK on the 21st (Tuesday). It was in cumbria and was only minor. No injuries but the damage cost is looking to be in the millions.

BBC Linky - Cumbria Earthquake

We didnt get here untill about 11pm on tueday, nearly 12-14 hours after the lunar eclipse. Strange it all happend on the same day though.

Dear Jademonkey2k

Wow!!! so there was a 3rd one already this is quiet interesting now and yet some what scary

But.... I greatly thank you for your contribution and the link provided as well.

Indeed this is odd the Iran Earthquake happened 2 hours before the Eclipse, then the other quake in Japan happened roughly 4- 6 hours after the Eclipse and now we find out that there was one in UK. This is truly strange to the very core of understanding we already have a triangle forming

I am considering maybe some other ones soon as well but... I am hoping it wont happen

Again thank you for your great contribution.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

John called Jesus the Holy Lamb of God.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

John called Jesus the Holy Lamb of God.

I was agreeing with you my friend..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Dear Ophiuchus

To clear that though on your mind Jesus is not the Holy Lamb of God and the situation it self does not even connect the two together.

I believe simplest and shortest explanation is always the right one.

Thank you for visiting the thread and making a post.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh, I thought I said something that made no sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've got an interesting idea. What if, just what if, we stopped interpreting the cryptic messages of revelation? Just because no one ever proved any accuracy with their guesswork.

You'd save yourself a lot of time and energy.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Ok, but I think Jesus is the Lamb just to add. The Lamb is the only 1 capable of opening the scrolls. And if what you speak is what you believe then where does he fit in in the following seal is the LAMB still a nation?
edit on 12/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Your all good

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Dear 547000

Try to understand the Lamb is a metaphor for a specific point or location, the book of revelations must be read deeply and understood to properly see the coding behind it. So what you see is completely different to what it is and what you think you learned is opposite to the truth. Thus the confusion of revelations is made so that people will have a hard time seeing the real meanings also messages within it. Also what is a word? it is a mere vibrational energy, sound wave or frequency so what one thing means can be entirely different to the truth at hand.

Jesus once said "Seek and it shall be given, see not with your eyes but the eyes of light"

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Dear Ophiuchus

Indeed you are correct about the Lamb being a nation and indeed it was used as a hint of the location also area where the effects of the seal would be seen the most.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Blessings
in your journey my friend.
Peace

link   
reply to post by gandalph

Dear Gandalph

What if just if a person can decrypt the hidden messages of the ancients in the text, by seeing the coded light energy code behind the words. To which then they can use it to help people and is that really something wrong to do? to help people is never wrong and to share information with others is always helpful.

So If I want to use my time and energy to share things with the people that can help that, am I committing some sort of crime by doing so? No I believe the more we share and learn to understand the more we can move forward to prepare for the coming changes.

Thank you for the post and the conversation.

Kind Regards

M

link   
You know, I love surfing my conspiracy websites, but I'm seeing more & more threads like this.
The amazing thing is that every thread like this has a different interpretation of these Book Of Revelation & other biblical book prophecies. I don't even try to remember the different variations of the garbage anymore. The title is always different to the content to suck you in & always disappoints(me anyway).
I go to conspiracy websites to escape this rubbish, can't you guys go to a christian website or something?
I respect free speech, I'm just asking for a break. The end result is I just wont come to ATS anymore. I guess its all just traffic to them. It wont be my traffic anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Blessings onto you too kind stranger you are always welcome to stay for some milk and cookies

Kind Regards

M

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join