It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It turns outs easynow is not joking around here.

I thought he was just having some fun until I found out otherwise earlier tonight.

It sure would be nice if he could explain to us why he is so pissed off.

*Easynow,

Tell us what has you so pissed off. You even seem pissed at me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easy, it used to be said that John Lear couldn't be happy until he pissed off one person every day. I think it was him who said it originally. No surprises there.

The thing is, why get angry over this guy? Sure, he's still spreading garbage, but to an audience of only dozens. He's made so many extraordinary claims over the years that people don't care any more. Guys like this can only be sensational for a short while before the 'meh effect' kicks in and folk get bored.

No insult intended here; both you and Zorgon can be quick-tempered and maybe you'll change your minds tomorrow? Hell, your first post to me was quite fiery and that's all water under the bridge.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Tell us what has you so pissed off. You even seem pissed at me.

i'm still waiting to hear what jane says so i can try and put the pieces of the puzzle together

this is like a chess game and it's a slow game. and no i'm not mad at you

reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey Easy, it used to be said that John Lear couldn't be happy until he pissed off one person every day.

well i guess that old saying is still valid to this day ? LOL

i'm not really pissed at Lear it's more like a disappointment

what i'm struggling with is being caught in between "denying ignorance" and being "open minded"

if i don't agree with what Lear say's and i voice my opinion about it, his colleagues and associates that are friends of mine will get upset. so what can i do to make everyone happy ? i'm caught in the middle and it's not fun

maybe i care to much ? i dunno

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You say you aren't mad but you won't let me log onto your forum....

And who is Jane?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ailens eating people is not a new concept. It was mooted in the original V series of the early 1980s. Lock up your mice!!
But seriously why would ailens travel trillions of light years just to eat us? And why now? Surely they would have done so by now! I do think as with everything in the universe there are forces of good and forces of evil. That is just how things are but i think it is a bit too far to suggest ailens see our planet as Resturant Earth Al la Carte!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

maybe it's you that is mad at me ? did that ever cross your mind ?

and haven't you ever seen a cryptic message before ?

ps.

i'll tell you what's going on when i know for sure what's going on

@ everyone

this thread is a waste of time, go back to your research and find some better subjects to post for ATS

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You don't make any sense.

Send me a u2u if you can't explain yourself here.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Relax folks, if aliens are as smart as they say they will only be eating free range organic humans which would exclude any of us capable of posting on ATS.

So drink your Pepsi, finish your large fry and wipe that mustard/gravy stain off your shirt.

Everythings gonna be just fine.

But if you are running around in a loin cloth in a warm tropical region of the world chances are you're already dinner for a lot of the local earth based predators, I'm sure being eaten by aliens isnt a difficult concept for them to get used to.

For example: Ayyaa!! Sabuya sabuya!! *runs away from ufo, shaking a spear* Sabuya sabuya!

*Sips his coffee* Ahh, Dirty never felt so good.

There goes my theory that theyd go after the people in cities first..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
if i don't agree with what Lear say's and i voice my opinion about it, his colleagues and associates that are friends of mine will get upset. so what can i do to make everyone happy ? i'm caught in the middle and it's not fun

Your not caught in the middle at all, they are your friends for a reason not because you do what they tell you to do or say what they want you to say.

You can disagree and put forward your point of view, without making people unhappy, I mean we all learn from each other don't we? I just think, personally, you have gone about this the wrong way. 12 months ago you would never have written such a detremental title to your thread such as this one.

From what I understand Zorgon and John Lear know each other very well perhaps this is something that you need to talk to Zorgon about off the thread, before it turns in to something that your both going to regret.

Keep it real.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Wow, The writing on that books looks eerily like the writing in this crop circle
on another thread. ouch.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2010 by Mr. D because: syntax

So crop circles are recipes? Menu preparation suggestions?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Galactic Food Chain!

After receiving the above Galactic Food Pyramid leaked from the Paladien High Council in a hybrid breeding scheme I was instructed not to worry too much as the other Aliens had sorted their food chain well and proper. I was told they would be pre-occupied with Zombies for many a century

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What about all the Child Sacrifice's made to appease Gods?

There is not even a need to link to any source regarding that matter as it is ingrained in our thought. Just who were those so called _Gods_ bullying around poor village people for children in exchange for not blowing them to pieces ?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

easynow, I agree with Z I have followed you since you started here and I am really suprised in what you are trying to do? why the hatred for John Lear all of a sudden ? it just doesn't make sense?

Fran, the bottom line is this. Easynow has derailed this thread w. his outrageous claims, and is reveling in the attention it has created. If he wasn't, he wouldn't keep these cryptic messages coming. Attention is fuel. When and if he comes clean as to why he's made these claims, there will likely be nothing to see. Say whatever u want about Lear, but this thread should be about Lear, not Easynow. See where I'm going w. this? Some people just want to be rockstars without having to be musicians first.

edit on 21-12-2010 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
On the topic of John Lear!

John is about the only person in the media limelight in this 'area' that says that there is a secret program in Australia... my pet topic!

It drives me nutz at times that all the other people out there making money from this area never even broach on the topic, and that does make me wonder all the more regarding the 'others'

John clearly states in public that he may receive dud info, he also states in public that his theory can change. *A true researcher* . I forget how many times I've jumped the gun on a Stargate theory with rudimentary device's..

Seeing John swallow his pride on another place regarding where humans have travelled in the galaxy was a huge thing for him to come out with.

I would eat a lizard with him

Beer or wine though?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've seen way too many of John's nutty posts here on ATS for me to care about what he says on most matters. He said there is thriving civilization on Venus. That air on the Moon is crisp and cold.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Do you see the irony there?

On a conspiracy board you have patted up Nasa TSA style

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
quite frankly i view this as an honor that aliens find our race to be such a delicacy.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Fran, the bottom line is this. Easynow has derailed this thread w. his outrageous claims, and is reveling in the attention it has created. If he wasn't, he wouldn't keep these cryptic messages coming. Attention is fuel.

Quite true, considering that via U2U he said he was done attacking us
and yet today I see things I said in U2U taken out of context to stir the pot... Seems kinda low, since one can't post U2U's on ATS

Funny thing is I have no idea what started this... until this thread popped up I hadn't even heard much from him... and no I am not mad at him, just trying to figure this out. But as to this thread, I think it was intended as a bash John thread and he may be upset that it has gotten so much interest and that so many people are okay with the idea that we are the Alien's Smorgasborg.

In any case.. any personal issues should be kept to U2U. so the fact that its continuing despite him saying he won't attack us anymore seems to indicate some motive...

Maybe the PTB got to him
Well hey it IS a conspiracy site eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I never believed in Bigfoot.Aliens yeah but not big foot.Reason being is that I just don't think they are that smart enough to hide from man.Only 1 good video of Big foot?You would think there would be more.Aliens have made space ships and are wayy smarter then an animal like creature such as Big foot.

Aliens are so smart but yet we have tons of videos and pics of them.Why don't people fake Big foot sightings like they do with aliens?

Big foot don't get the respect he deserves.He's right here on earth and no one can find him.If he exists is there only one?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Galactic Food Chain!

Okay... so just exactly how did Zombies get into that?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join