John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 20
42
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
you ever wonder why we age? supposedly our forefathers lived for a 1000 years. maybe our forefathers are the alien vampires

edit on 18-12-2010 by aliengenes because: edit


Hah, my whole theory is that we are an alien race to this planet brought here by something(one?) else and the bible was written while on the other planet. But the thing is, that other planet had a shorter 'year' than earth.

I.E Look at geiss(sp?) it has a 36 day year. Humans now are living to be 90ish (give or take a decade). If oyu do the math, one year on earth = 10 years on geiss, 90 years on earth = 900 years on geiss.

Anyways... you guys saying "Oh all the chemicals we eat the aliens would be stupid to eat us"..... Not if the chemicals we intake are part of a healthy diet for the aliens. What could be bad for us, could be good for another.

The guy who was talking about all the missing children and adults on page 1, i've recently started thinking the same thing. I noticed a poster in a gas station that had a few missing children on it and started thinking, "Why are so many kids never found?" and immediately came up with "Aliens." Though it may not be due to them eating us, they could just be taking "genetically suitable" candidates and slowly populating a new world. Who knows?




posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
I'm not a Stephen Hawking enthusiast. He is given press because of his physical condition but what comes out of his mouth is meaningless, much like Michio Kaku and all theoretical "pundits".

Hawking doesn't s__t about UFOs or aliens so whatever he espouses means nothing in the real world. And when a person such as he says "probably" it means he is not speaking factually, just theorizing!


Which people/scientists say in your opinion never "probably" and speaking only factually without “theorizing”, because is it not so then that all theories did start, still start and many of them even still depending on that?
edit on 23/12/10 by spacevisitor because: made some corrections



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by msbox
An advanced technology would be able to cultivate food "artificially". Why would then aliens eat humans? It just doesnt make sense. That's one statement from John that I dont buy.


Japanese eat a poisonous fish. If not prepared just right it kills you... I guess its a delicacy worth risking your life for..

Also consider that Earth is on the rim of the Galaxy... may not be many lunch stops this far out if your cruising the galaxy...

NASA took this photo some time ago... billboard spotted on the way to the moon



There's nothing happy about that meal. Not for me at least. I wouldn't eat anything ground even if you gave me a castle with a mote and the works. Well maybe if you threw in a dragon. Hm.

Seriously though I'm pretty sure that Draco-steako likes his meat real fresh as in alive and scared to death.

I can just see it now. Draco Prime drives up to Mickey Dz and the appetizer at the window says in a squeaky voice "Can I help you?"

And Jake the Drake winks and says, "I'll take one of you and one of your friends to go."

That's not very funny. Didn't spend much thought on it but, if I took the time, I could come up with a pretty solid comedy act.


Good one Zorgon!



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Somamech
Galactic Food Chain!





Okay... so just exactly how did Zombies get into that?


I think the zombies are the rabbits, the majority. Rabbits freeze when they sense danger. That's what some humans do when faced with something that they are not trained to deal with. That's a zombie-human, a hybrid called a habbit or a ruman?

They are higher on the food chain because they eat humans? What? Oh yeah that's right, it happens.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: because it's a me thing.



posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcus
Well, if this is true, then, wow thats #ed up.


Sounds like someone has been watching a little to much of the old school tv movie V from 1983. Reptiles who are disguised to look like humans come to earth from Sirius Solar system, take over the world by covert, then overt means, all the while their true intentions are to rape the earth of our resources - Water and Food (us).



posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by russ1969
 
He isn't banned. He left and never came back.


Like I said, the ETs ate him!

Found this on Wikileaks:


I find your post to be incredibly disrespectful and cannot see a reason why it hasn´t been banned. I guess Mr. Lear is not on Springer friend list...

Nevertheless you should at least read about his career and compare it to what you have done in life...

www.thelivingmoon.com...




As for the op it is a very old video, Mr. Lear like anyone can change his mind about his views, he has said many times that he changes his discourse when he gets new information, in fact ever since he started talking with sleeper (lou baldin) he has revaluated some of his views, in my opinion this thread and it's title are meant to present Mr. Lear as a lunatic and this is incredibly unfair for someone who is not here to defend himself, and really shows bad intention from the op.

C.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Camilo1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is probably the most ridiculous thing I have read in a good long time. Why would a species that is capable of tackling the obstacle of intergalactic space flight come all the way here to eat us? If they are so advanced, can't they just find a reasonable food source? For instance; I'm not going to get in my car, drive to a barren field and start eating the field mice. Sure, I could. Maybe I could even survive doing that, but if I have a car and the intelligence to drive it, then why would I choose that scenario? I would sooner believe that aliens are writing space expletives on our faces with space sharpies while we sleep. At least that has a point, arbitrary and cursory as it may be.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1
 


John Lear's past accomplishments aren't relevant:


Nevertheless you should at least read about his career and compare it to what you have done in life...


If you researched deeply enough into his connections in the aviation world, many of those "accomplishments" lose a great deal of their "significance". Meaning, if you just decide that you (and, of course, by "you" I mean the young John Lear) decide that living up to the last name you were born with is important, to "earn" some respect (and perhaps that of your famous father, as well...???) ...."you" decide to look about for a "record" to set...something no one else has done...and using your connections (and your "name", let's face it...) to acquire backing and funding, set out to do it. Ii isn't any great skill of aviating accomplishment, really....just opportunity. And financial backing to mount the efforts....

Compare Lear's history, in his record, of self-aggrandizing to other very prominent aviation pioneers and record-holders. Who can you think of, off the top of your head?? (You may wish to take some time to do some research). Notice a pattern? Many of the true greats show a great deal of humility, and tend to shun the spotlights.....

He WANTED "fame", and recognition....and (apparently) didn't mind making the most outrageous claims, later in life, just to keep getting attention.

Of course, an alternate possibility of the "attention-seeking" could also be offered....there sometimes a very, very fine line between yarn-spinning, and actual degradation of a person's mental acumen. But, if we eliminate any sort of dementia onset....

.....Then I will tell you, being a pilot myself, and having thus worked and observed and interacted with MANY in my lifetime, pilots as an aggregate can be quite the load of pranksters, often to elaborate extremes, and also very often with entirely straight faces throughout....as they LIE through their teeth the entire time......just for the personal amusement factor, and also sometimes to share with close buddies who in on the "joke"......


edit on 26 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Camilo1
 


John Lear's past accomplishments aren't relevant:


Nevertheless you should at least read about his career and compare it to what you have done in life...


If you researched deeply enough into his connections in the aviation world, many of those "accomplishments" lose a great deal of their "significance". Meaning, if you just decide that you (and, of course, by "you" I mean the young John Lear) decide that living up to the last name you were born with is important, to "earn" some respect (and perhaps that of your famous father, as well...???) ...."you" decide to look about for a "record" to set...something no one else has done...and using your connections (and your "name", let's face it...) to acquire backing and funding, set out to do it. Ii isn't any great skill of aviating accomplishment, really....just opportunity. And financial backing to mount the efforts....

Compare Lear's history, in his record, of self-aggrandizing to other very prominent aviation pioneers and record-holders. Who can you think of, off the top of your head?? (You may wish to take some time to do some research). Notice a pattern? Many of the true greats show a great deal of humility, and tend to shun the spotlights.....

He WANTED "fame", and recognition....and (apparently) didn't mind making the most outrageous claims, later in life, just to keep getting attention.

Of course, an alternate possibility of the "attention-seeking" could also be offered....there sometimes a very, very fine line between yarn-spinning, and actual degradation of a person's mental acumen. But, if we eliminate any sort of dementia onset....

.....Then I will tell you, being a pilot myself, and having thus worked and observed and interacted with MANY in my lifetime, pilots as an aggregate can be quite the load of pranksters, often to elaborate extremes, and also very often with entirely straight faces throughout....as they LIE through their teeth the entire time......just for the personal amusement factor, and also sometimes to share with close buddies who in on the "joke"......


edit on 26 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)


Hello weedwhacker

I already knew you were a pilot since I remember the discussions you had with Mr. Lear, most of them were very interesting indeed. You say that his career is irrelevant and that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and I respect your point of view. But, it seems to me that you are only seeing one side of the coin, of course we can both agree that some of his achievements are a product of his fortune, but others aren´t and this is my point. Some of the things he has done have little or nothing to do with wealth, they are a product of qualities that very few people have and we must be kind enough to recognize talent when we see it. Furthermore talent is something that should be respected in a society, and the post you replied to was meant to underline the fact that someone as accomplished as he is should be worthy of more respect, that was my point and still is.

Not all of us have been born with a silver spoon on our mouths, but that does not give us the right to ridicule the achievements of those who have, doing otherwise only shows a little heart and a lot of envy.

C.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
(snip)
I find your post to be incredibly disrespectful and cannot see a reason why it hasn´t been banned. I guess Mr. Lear is not on Springer friend list...

Nevertheless you should at least read about his career and compare it to what you have done in life...

www.thelivingmoon.com...




As for the op it is a very old video, Mr. Lear like anyone can change his mind about his views, he has said many times that he changes his discourse when he gets new information, in fact ever since he started talking with sleeper (lou baldin) he has revaluated some of his views, in my opinion this thread and it's title are meant to present Mr. Lear as a lunatic and this is incredibly unfair for someone who is not here to defend himself, and really shows bad intention from the op.

C.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Camilo1 because: (no reason given)


Well, it's obvious you are a supporte of John Liar but that means that you are gullible and easily fooled. Fooling is Mr Lear's specialty. All you have to do is listen to him speak about subjects that he does not supply any evidence for, his word is all he's got and it ain't much. Regardless of his personal accomplishments, and they cannot be denied, once he steps away from them and starts spewing b.s. he loses credibility. Not everybody that attended his threads was happy with his offerings which failed to satisfy.

Do you think he's sane when he says www.abovetopsecret.com... "A mix of fact and fiction. Of course there was no Apollo 20. But some of that video was real. Some of the transcribed audio was real. Yes, they found a ship in Tsiolkovsky but the picture they showed wasn't it. The picture they showed looked real to me but it could have been faked and airbrushed in. I have certainly been fooled before. If it was real, some genius at NASA may have decided to use it instead of the real ship in Tsiolkovsky..."

Since this is the Aliens and UFOs do you think that the following comments emanate from a sane mind or an insane mind? myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

"Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

NASA knows that Venus is a normal planet just like Earth. Venus has beings that are similar to us.

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals."

Based on the above I think he's just plain nuts and no one can say anything that will change my mind.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This John Lear was obviously before my time on ATS however I did find some videos on Youtube and the one I'm listening to is specifically about ATS.

I'm still not convienced what this man says although it takes a hell of alot of conviencing anything of this nature to me; I'm more about facts with both hard evidence and proof to back up any claim he or anyone else makes, so far he does'nt do it for me.

Conspiracies is a VERY grey area; do I really want to know the truth or are some things just best left alone? We have to choose our battles wisely and I say if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck but does'nt sound like a duck, it aint a duck!



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This John Lear was obviously before my time on ATS however I did find some videos on Youtube and the one I'm listening to is specifically about ATS.

I'm still not convienced what this man says although it takes a hell of alot of conviencing anything of this nature to me; I'm more about facts with both hard evidence and proof to back up any claim he or anyone else makes, so far he does'nt do it for me.

Conspiracies is a VERY grey area; do I really want to know the truth or are some things just best left alone? We have to choose our battles wisely and I say if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck but does'nt sound like a duck, it aint a duck!


if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck but doesn't sound like duck... there's a 2 outta 3 chance it's a duck with something wrong with it's quacker... or whatever you call those things.

Just saying.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.



Strangely, Buzz Aldrin's company is working on a 'gravity phone'.

The company is called GravWave LLC.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1




As for the op it is a very old video, Mr. Lear like anyone can change his mind about his views, he has said many times that he changes his discourse when he gets new information, in fact ever since he started talking with sleeper (lou baldin) he has revaluated some of his views, in my opinion this thread and it's title are meant to present Mr. Lear as a lunatic and this is incredibly unfair for someone who is not here to defend himself, and really shows bad intention from the op.

C.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Camilo1 because: (no reason given)


Starred post for sure!

---

What most people on this board fail to understand is that John rarely presents stuff that he has come up with himself. He collects evidence from various sources and sometimes ties things together that has not been tied together before. It´s a puzzle and he searches for pieces. The total image changes all the time due to this. He´s one of the few on this board that actually has the capability of admitting he was wrong. A rare gift for sure.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow
 


Can anyone point me in the direction of any of Mr. Lear's comments and ideas about the machines on the moon (I believe) that are influencing Earth? I remember hearing something about this, but can't seem to find any links or info.

Thanks!

Stormy



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tomra
 


I found John Lear's website: www.livingmoon.com
found it rather interesting. I also checked out some archives on ATS and read some of his posts to get a feel of who this guy is and what he believes to be true. So, now I know who you are talking about each time his name is mentioned.

As for the topic "Aliens are eating us".....
this is what I think: if any breed of alien, including the greys, are doing these disgusting experiments on humans then they are obviously a very serious threat.

Stories around the net allege the Pentagon agreed to greys abducting humans in leu of technology; then the Pentagon is also a threat. An innocent human life? (and their families will NEVER know), just for technology? This is what they call collaterial damage for something that sparkles and goes boom boom?

The number out there on the net in regards to alien abductions is approx 1M people. Are you all comfortable with that? I'm not even comfortable with one single man, woman or child being abducted. If this is the case then why can't the Pentagon knock themselves out and offer themselves on a "food" platter? So again, if there is any truth in it then how would the mothers and fathers feel knowing those behind the black curtains are handing their children to aliens to do to them as they wish? How many of these parents of serviceman buried their children, were not allowed to view the bodies nor know the real truth behind their children's deaths and were murdered by aliens? To what lengths do our military and their chiefs go to? How wicked and evil man can be!!!

It would'nt surprise me there are aliens walking among us; I lost track how many times I've walked passed somebody and had a horrible feeling and had to cross a road to get away from them while other times when eyes lock I get that gut instinct they are not from this world. We have no place in their world as they have no place in ours.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by osjaystorm
 


www.livingmoon.com



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just released by YouTube:

Moon Rising - 9 parts I think

I noticed among the dedications was to John Lear



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


www.livingmoon.com seems to be a dead domain.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by osjaystorm
 


I was just on it about 2 hours ago so it still exists





new topics
top topics
 
42
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join


Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant