It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Could I offer a thought about aliens eating ourselves???

It is not the physical that they are harvesting, it is YOUR life force.
The life force enables life to exist, but it isn't how We think it is.

The physical body is a mere vehicle, look up Ka , Kha, Ba in ancient Egypt.
The life force is particurally strong in children, I am a dowser and can measure the overall heart field about anything.
Young children are often over sixty feet radius, and that field permeates all in 3D creation, as if it wasn't there.

I would take you back to the concentration camps and ask You to think of the word, and then just what were the nazi bells????
They were not concerned with the physical bodies, except to experiment upon.
I am fortunate to have many jewish friends, and there is a gypsy camp not far from me and I have access to them.
The Jews and gypsies have particurally large fields, think about it???

Nothing is as we have been indoctrinated to BELIEVE it is, the universe is a sea of a substance that enables creation, and that substance can become anything if You have enough life force.
I have never owned a mobile phone, I don't want them near Me, they are irradiating away Your life force.
Gravitor

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I bet John Lear's excuse growing up was: "Aliens ate my homework."

Seriously though, this guy was someone who was talented and trusted enough to fly classified test craft for the US GOVT, maybe he went crazy and became one of those stereotypical conspiracy theorists?

He seems genuine enough, I mean even if only 1% of what he said had any truth in it.....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i posted pictures for discussion and never made any definitive claims

Really? Hmmm maybe you ought to go review some of your old posts

do me a favor there Zorgy
please delete the reference on there to my youtube channel
i don't want to be associated with you or a CIA disinfo agent like John Lear
thank you

DONE
You could have sent a U2U but since you chose to do it in the thread I will reply in the thread to set the record straight.

1) You did communicate to me your desire to be included... (I save all my email just in case
) in fact you even sent me specific videos like the one where you say "check out my new scary NASA ufo vid ; )"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccb8cb4859e6.png[/atsimg]

2) And since most of your stuff is work from Luna Cognita anyway I did as you requested and removed the link.

HOWEVER posting a link to a public youtube site or embedding a youtube video does not require permission. If it did then the thousands posted here on ATS would be an issue

You have obviously had a change of perspective... and you are now attacking a persons character in a public forum, so turn about is fair play, no?

Seems the PTB got to you
Hope the paycheck is worth it

Happy Holidays

edit on 20-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If aliens are really eating us, then my only real concern is that they're not eating fast enough. Pretty soon, we're going to have to start eating each other. The ultimate in recycling.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
He seems genuine enough, I mean even if only 1% of what he said had any truth in it.....

Well his dad worked on anti gravity with TT Brown for the DoD in 1952.. That I documented already.. does that qualify for 1%

But seriously... look at the replies in this thread... I find it truly astounding that 90% of posters are going with the idea. Only a few skeptics with a small voice... yet look at any UFO thread.

So I think it means that John is not the ONLY one who believes that there might be some truth to us being lower on the food chain than we would like to think.

From the Medieval Demons, the Twilight Zone's "To Serve Man", the people eater kid's song, right up to Dulce Labs... it seems like it is on a LOT of peoples minds... If one is crazy for thinking that then Bellevue will be needing a lot more suites.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If aliens are really eating us, then my only real concern is that they're not eating fast enough. Pretty soon, we're going to have to start eating each other. The ultimate in recycling.

Its sad really that we won't be starting a moon colony soon.... no where to send that population... I wonder if there is a study out on just how many people this planet can hold and still provide enough food and a little living space? Sure we have vast areas of open land, but not really livable and water supplies (fresh) are dwindling and the seas are getting saturated with mercury and other toxins at an alarming rate...

So yeah maybe the next step after the FEMA camps is corrals

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You did communicate to me your desire to be included

now i am communicating to you that i don't want to be included

i don't want anyone to think i am associated with your website

tell us Zorgon,

what's it like knowing you have a CIA dis-info agent plastered all over the front page of your website ?

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mr. D
Like I said, maybe there are some that do eat us and some that don't, we can't just throw them in one hypothetical box and they are all bad.

True I just found this Pleadian Star Priestess

robertjrgraham.com...
Now that is some sumptuous morsel....

and plenty more crazy crap

And you believe dust on scanners is UFO's on the moon...
each to his own I guess..

Yeah, a real cutie. Couldn't throw her on the barbie though.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

You did communicate to me your desire to be included

now i am communicating to you that i don't want to be included

i don't want anyone to think i am associated with your website

tell us Zorgon,

what's it like knowing you have a CIA dis-info agent plastered all over the front page of your website ?

Merry Christmas

Easy now, Easynow. Do u really have to go there? Not everyone who disagrees w. your findings is a CIA-Disinfo agent. Why not, instead, make a sound argument for your case, supported w. facts instead of trashing Zorgon? I may not always agree w. people here, but I like them & respect them. I think Zorgons rep speaks for itself. He's well liked because he makes good arguments without losing it. That's the idea. Civil discussion.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The idea that aliens eats us for dinner would explain why the gov can't tell the world about it. People would hide and wouldn't go to work anymore! How awesome would that be ! hehe

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Relax folks, if aliens are as smart as they say they will only be eating free range organic humans which would exclude any of us capable of posting on ATS.

So drink your Pepsi, finish your large fry and wipe that mustard/gravy stain off your shirt.

Everythings gonna be just fine.

But if you are running around in a loin cloth in a warm tropical region of the world chances are you're already dinner for a lot of the local earth based predators, I'm sure being eaten by aliens isnt a difficult concept for them to get used to.

For example: Ayyaa!! Sabuya sabuya!! *runs away from ufo, shaking a spear* Sabuya sabuya!

*Sips his coffee* Ahh, Dirty never felt so good.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by mcrom901

I'll "see" your dead skin, and "raise" your blood (pressure):

This should gross just about anybody out....:

hey.... after all we're apes too....

link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Gotta be careful, sometimes, with those idioms, mate.....:

Couldn't throw her on the barbie though.

Good thing you wrote "barbie" in lower case....else, someone might get the wrong visual idea.....

Iconic Toy --- "Barbie" doll:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31923d32b185.jpg[/atsimg]

(....certainly not to be confused with the equally famous, but more notorious and infamous, Klaus Barbie.....I hope).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Mr. D

Gotta be careful, sometimes, with those idioms, mate.....:

Couldn't throw her on the barbie though.

Good thing you wrote "barbie" in lower case....else, someone might get the wrong visual idea.....

Iconic Toy --- "Barbie" doll:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31923d32b185.jpg[/atsimg]

(....certainly not to be confused with the equally famous, but more notorious and infamous, Klaus Barbie.....I hope).

I was speaking about barbque's and aliens though I can see what
you mean by Barbie dolls. Basically, it is a dog eat dog World and
I hope it doesn't become a Alien eats Human, Human eats Alien
world eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Boy, I stay away for a week or so to cleanse my mind of the usual b.s. that's prevalent in this forum and the firts thing I see when I open Aliens and UFOs is more of the same b.s. this time featuring that ol' nut job John Lear spewing his special brand of b.s. in an obviously dated video that should have stayed buried.

Do you really believe this crap: "My sources go right to the very top and if it were not true I would not be risking my credibility and my life to come forward with this information.

The truth of the matter is since 1947 we have collected and have in our possession at least 30 to 35 extra-terrestrial flying saucers, we have collected and have in our possession at least a 100 to 150 alien bodies representing at least 3 different species, that people are being abducted..."

What very top sources would trust a blabbermouth? Why do we get only hearsay from an untrustable source without one iota of supporting evidence? Who does this guy think he's talking to? Obviously, not critical thinkers but his usual retinue of blind believers who hold Lear to be a god by the posts he used to post here with questionable photos of the moon that showed nothing but fantasies from his unstable mind.

John Lear? Better forget him, again.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

tell us Zorgon,

My dear friend easynow, how or due what on Earth did you come to the conclusion that John Lear is a CIA dis-info agent?

Here are my thoughts about him.

It was especially John Lear as one of a small group of people that made me [just another guy from the Netherlands] aware of some of the things that are really going on on this planet regarding the UFO/UAP/ET presence here, and he did that on his very straightforward and bluntly way.
And because of that he sorely did in fact received a pretty hard beating for it and was and still is being ridiculed for doing that.
As I said earlier, I do not agree or believe everything he says, but that doesn’t mean he is not right or that I am right.

It was also John Lear, who was then a very well respected conspiracy master here on ATS, that made me aware of this site and a very special member to me sleeper [Lou Baldin] and I am him still very thankful for that.

Here is the way I see it.

There is absolutely no human one on this Earth who knows 100% what is going on regarding that phenomenon, but we are all trying or do our very best to complete at least a small part of that unbelievable complicated puzzle.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

hey spacevisitor

i'm sorry i can't elaborate much

because i have voiced my opinion

Zorgon has threatened to create a webpage on his site just to discredit me

so i think it's best if i just go away for now

thanks bro i always enjoy a conversation with you and i hope you have a great holiday my friend

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This guy is insane.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

What very top sources would trust a blabbermouth? Why do we get only hearsay from an untrustable source without one iota of supporting evidence? Who does this guy think he's talking to? Obviously, not critical thinkers but his usual retinue of blind believers who hold Lear to be a god by the posts he used to post here with questionable photos of the moon that showed nothing but fantasies from his unstable mind.

John Lear? Better forget him, again.

I agree that his statements are pretty out there, but:

A) There's no evidence to prove he's telling the truth

B) There's no evidence to prove that he's not telling the truth

C) Why is a video interview from 1988 being posted just now on ATS?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

hey spacevisitor

i'm sorry i can't elaborate much

because i have voiced my opinion

Zorgon has threatened to create a webpage on his site just to discredit me

Are sure he's created a webpage? And if so, is it to discredit you, or theories you have presented?

Let's not play the victim here. Just give us the facts, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join