It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
John Lear - Former CIA Operative Says

" people are being used for food and aliens are eating us "

should we believe John Lear ?

would Aliens eat people like he says they are ?

edit on 18-12-2010 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I know nothing of this man or his credibility but if what he says is true ,then that may explain the reluctance of those in the know to reveal what is going on.What would be average joes reaction if this were fact?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Humans have become essentially chemical toilets through the propagation of technology. Nearly everything we eat and encounter is polluted with some brand of toxic industrial chemical nowadays.

I would hope that extraterrestrials would have a better mind for their diet... unless we are the poison tainted McDonald's in this region of space... then who knows

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Absolutely!

would Aliens eat people like he says they are ?

Absolutely!

John Lear used to post regularly on ATS but unfortunately he no longer does. He revealed too much and was abducted by three MIBs, taken to an underground base, and fed to a pack of hungry greys. Apparently he tasted like chicken (at least that's what Victor claimed he was told when he interviewed the greys after lunch.)

Poor John, he didn't learn not to bite off more than he could chew!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well, if this is true, then, wow thats #ed up.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Can we even understand the guy? Earlier this year, he was asserting that our lives are mapped out to the point that we cannot die until the greys allow us to...and suck up our souls. He insists that the greys give us a service at 5, 11 and some other age I can't recall. I suspect he enjoys telling stories for attention in the tradition of Strieber and has a sense of mischief directed at his fanbase on here and the Open Minds forums.

Personally, I can't take him or any of his claims seriously.He wasn't a CIA operative, just a hired pilot. He's been seeding and spreading the 'dark side of ufology' for two decades and, as we both know, the origins of the 'dark side' are deep in AFOSI. I don't for a second believe he's paid disinfo, just a guy with an imagination and an audience.

Hey all the best this Christmas, Easy. Haven't seen you posting lately.

You too Zorgon before you come on over later and stick up for the guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Eating us.. regrouping, or making anew, then maybe. There are to many stories on how our species has had to be replenished, and if true, then there would be no surprise to how our species need to be replaced.

We have become docile, obedient robots, with no sense of our own, and frankly, I would like to see if things would change, even if myself was included. Maybe the story is changed, and eaten was replaced with changing, either way, dont you think its time for change?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

Well, we are all eating eachother - humans and other animals - so if humans are being eaten by aliens I really woulnd't be surprised ... unfortunately.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is one of the more believable claims of his, funny as it sounds there are many children un accounted for gone missing over the years. I looked at a new york state stat on missing children one year and it was staggering, i just do not see how so many kids can just vanish dead or alive. Going to third world countries, south American countries does not fit in the equation. So then the question comes up, this does haunt me and really i do not doubt this in some way.

No proof to show what he says is true, but something is very very wrong and alarming going on. Aliens or no Aliens, disturbing to the thought. Adults must taste like crap! I guess kids being untainted by chemicals and spiritually clean would be more appetizing if humans were on the menu.

Many species here eat eggs, and the young as well. Hell my local KFC serves jeuvenile chickens now half the size
Not unlike nature to repeat itself. Given the anti social MO with these beings perhaps they are breeding humans for some cosmic buffet? I don't believe that but given the uncertainty of the subject i could imagine this. But to travel such distance if ET, it does not make sense. As a food source we do not fit in the equation in my opinion. There would have to be a plethora of people like us on a galactic scale. It would be easier to replicate and farm children to eat wherever they come from.

My question is where do all these kids go? Let alone missing people?
edit on 18-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
nothing to worry than..

with all the crap we eat ..they will die quickly :S

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hiya Soldier.

It's hard to get a good idea of 'missing children' stats. Multiple reports can relate to one child and that child always returns. An example are kids in care. If a child doesn't return, or walks out, they get reported to the police as missing. This can happen every other day for just one kid. There are tens of thousands of kids in care. Check out the news or try and remember the last time a missing 'child in care' caused a media fuss? The police don't make a lot of effort and the media don't care. This is the society we live in and there aren't enough resources or the interest to search for teenagers who prefer the social life to a curfew.

ETA: all the best fella for Christmas. Ho ho ho

edit on 18-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Just in case John Lear is correct here, please allow me to suggest, to all aliens, to use Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce while eating people. It will make the experience much, much, much more pleasurable for you!

If you happen to feel gratitude for my suggestion, then might I suggest repaying me by leaving me and Megan Fox behind, after you've finished your snacking... with the mandate that we must restock the pantry for you.

Thanks!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The questions about ET is a complex one. Here is a good paper that goes into it www.exopolitics.org...

It sounds like some types of aliens do, but not all of them. This is a big universe and there are many different types of them.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hiya Soldier.

It's hard to get a good idea of 'missing children' stats. Multiple reports can relate to one child and that child always returns. An example are kids in care. If a child doesn't return, or walks out, they get reported to the police as missing. This can happen every other day for just one kid. There are tens of thousands of kids in care. Check out the news or try and remember the last time a missing 'child in care' caused a media fuss? The police don't make a lot of effort and the media don't care. This is the society we live in and there aren't enough resources or the interest to search for teenagers who prefer the social life to a curfew.

ETA: all the best fella for Christmas. Ho ho ho

edit on 18-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

Well yeah not counting runaways and there is a percentage that can make up for that. Like when a child of a certain race and lack-of-color comes up missing the amber alert goes off and it is on the front page, not so much with kids from the bad part of town or non Caucasian kids. They get kidnapped and killed all the time and you do not hear about it. So if aliens wanted to eat kids and not get noticed all they would have to do is grab some kids from the bronx and the NYPD would write it off as some gang problem or crack heads. I can imagine ET taking advantage of our own biggotry.

Heck maybe there is a Reptoid kiddie smuggling ring going on under our nose and we would never notice.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So if this is true, im going to be reincarnated as alien crap?
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I still miss John's ATS section, it's still not been the same here without him. I never believed a single word of his theories but they still made the mind sparkle with thought. His departure from this site here is a conspiracy in itself, he was essentially forced out, although that's all I'll say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by easynow

Can we even understand the guy? Earlier this year, he was asserting that our lives are mapped out to the point that we cannot die until the greys allow us to...and suck up our souls. He insists that the greys give us a service at 5, 11 and some other age I can't recall. I suspect he enjoys telling stories for attention in the tradition of Strieber and has a sense of mischief directed at his fanbase on here and the Open Minds forums.

Personally, I can't take him or any of his claims seriously.He wasn't a CIA operative, just a hired pilot. He's been seeding and spreading the 'dark side of ufology' for two decades and, as we both know, the origins of the 'dark side' are deep in AFOSI. I don't for a second believe he's paid disinfo, just a guy with an imagination and an audience.

Hey all the best this Christmas, Easy. Haven't seen you posting lately.

You too Zorgon before you come on over later and stick up for the guy.

This particular person knows very well what to say and what not to say. He sure did or perhaps even does have some clue as to particular "things" but he is no fool, he knows the outcome.

As for Zorgon, well i have a hunch his after a much bigger catch that requires careful attention.

P.S. Merry Christmas
edit on 18-12-2010 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow, I have no idea if John Lear is honest or gov't disinfo. The idea is interesting and reminded me of a case in Brazil of a human male corpse found dissected in a manner characteristic of animal mutilations in the US.

By manner, I mean clean, precise, cauterized, surgical removal of parts -- as if the dissection were done with a sophisticated laser "scalpel."

There are different kinds of ETs. It wouldn't surprise me if some are not beneficent towards humans.

I get the distinct impression from most abduction stories I've read, that ETs do not see us as "equals."
Has anyone here read "The Threat"?

There are so many really wild stories, it's hard to know which ones are genuine.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know what to make of this guy but he does seem a little "programmed" in his speech. Anyone else notice this? Here's a theory, we have documented proof of UFO's(pics,vids). There seems to be 2 types, the hookey, faked looking ufos from old black and white movies which resemble the ufos the nazis were trying to make work in the early 40's. Roswell for instance, looking back on it now looks like a staged incident by the US gov't., most of the early "crashes" we around the time this technology was just getting underway. What better way to create the myth of aliens/e.t's, is when these "ufos" may crash anyway seeing as the technology is still young. Pop in a few fake/dead aliens get a few grainy b/w pics and the myth grows. To me a lot of ufo sightings especially at night look like a stealth bomber with lights underneath( the v-shaped ufos). The ones that intrigue me are the orbs, but back on topic. So what if these aren't alien abductions as much as gov't abductions, we know they love to experiment on us, usually the military, or some poor foreign country. What if just 10 % of the actual number of missing people reported missing each year have been abducted. There have been a number of articles lately about reversing the aging process in mice, growing organs etc. You can be assured if we're hearing about it the gov't could do it 25 years ago. It's possible these experiments and breakthroughs are being done on humans right now. The ultimate goal of mankind has always been immortality, the fountain of youth. Maybe I didn't sleep long enough, or I have had too much coffee, just a different way to look at things. Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthuluPrime
Humans have become essentially chemical toilets through the propagation of technology. Nearly everything we eat and encounter is polluted with some brand of toxic industrial chemical nowadays.

I would hope that extraterrestrials would have a better mind for their diet... unless we are the poison tainted McDonald's in this region of space... then who knows

I think the reason humans become chemical toilets is to make have lot of meat(aka overweight) and only edible to them(when gets embalmed and sealed in metal box so the worms in the ground can't touch the loved ones) with their Nanotechnology

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join