It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i was watching man vs wild and saw bear grylls grab a frog off the ground, grabbed its head, and peeled the skin and guts right out of it. it was dead, but in other situations the animals suffer tremendously. its funny that humans feel it is horrible to be eaten, when all we do is eat other animals just cause we're smarter than them or are able to be in a situation to kill and eat them with no reprocussions. aliens and other species could feel the same way about us. just cause theyre smarter than us

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hi how can i see the video??
it says that is private

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
hello can any one please invite me so that i can see the video??

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Thanks for all that info. Going by your post, we're stuffed either way.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Woah dude. Good thing I'm skinny, lazy, unhealthy and I smoke. They won't eat me. Plus I play cod alot so I can handle a weapon. On another note does anyone know where this Lear guy gets his drugs from. Mine are nowhere as good.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I read this thread a little earlier before deciding to register and I have to say a lot of the responses made me smile.

I've never heard of this guy before, though I understand he used to be a member on here, but I don't think his statement is completely beyond belief by any means.

To potential hostile species who might be thousands or millions of years more advanced than us they might see us in the same way a lot of us humans see animals, a source of food, though there isn't much meat on me at all so I think I'd more likely be put on crockery duty in said spaceship!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes they are eating us. Quite disturbing isn't it? Well, not really. Think about it, Humans eat chickens, Reptilians Eat Humans. So..eventually..something or someone is going to eat the tasty Reptiles. Some just drink the blood others eat human flesh. If you think that is scary imagine watching them eat. They don't like people to watch them eat..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Could John Lear's aliens be totally sexual creatures and they don't really "eat" us in the sense of biting and chewing and swallowing? Could they be escapees from the Hollywood sex industry? Is Ron Jeremy an alien? Inquisitive folks wanna know!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They don't eat your body

They only drink certain bloodtypes and eat all brains

80% of your energy burned runs your brain

It is the bread and butter of the galactic buffet

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

People still having a hard time believing that we just might not be at the top of the food chain, or energy chain if you were to introduce some aliens into this ecosystem called earth. Why is that? There are people or some human tribes on this planet that eat other humans, so it's not so so far fetched as some like to think, living in there little square boxes. If aliens exist then there would be a lot of reasons that some things just might not get along between us and them, we might not be very compatible. We cant even get along with our own kind, so how much better would we fare with something totally different. Especially if that something different saw us as primitive animals.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GetSomeBringItOn

You and many others seem to fail in acknowledging the possibility of "e.t.'s" not being "Alien"at all.
At least not in the extrasolar/interstellar/nuts & bolts space traveling extraterrestrial sense.

Who knows exactly where they are coming from? What exactly are they?

Could there not be a multitude of different 'otherworldly' intelligences interacting with humanity?

Certain "alien" beings could actually be indigenous to "Our" very own planet!?

Subterranean caverns,tunnels and bases should not be excluded from our search,don't you think?

What about the idea involving inter-dimensional beings that come from a whole other dimension that could be parallel to our own?

Surely we cannot prematurely refute theories involving parallel universes!,right?

Lest we fall victims to our own ignorance,denial and narrow mindedness...I believe Keeping a open mind will end up being the very thing in relation to these experiences that allows us the discernment & understanding most of us seek,imagine and desire.

Without allowing room for these theories and conjecture we may never find the answers we seek ...We may miss key points in our understanding of our very origins and existence and worse,we may completely ignore vital,significant information that could be detrimental to our future as a species

I authored a thread concerning this very topic,among other points I wanted to make relating to UFO's,aliens and what I would call anomalous otherworldly intelligences interacting with humanity.(I.E.-Ultra-terrestrials)

I would recommend yourself and anyone else reading this post & thread to take a look if they are interested and would like to investigate,theorize and research further :Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherworldly Beings

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Jocular comments aside, I've heard of experiences where during sexual stimulation & intercourse where a 'presence' manifested,was seen or assaulted individuals in the act of sex/sexual expression.

I do not necessarily endorse or believe every bit of information in the following link,although,I'm willing to admit I do not know for certain either way and I remain open-minded albeit skeptical to any possibility.

Sexual-Energy Connection: link

Let us not forget or arrogantly ignore reports of incubus & succubus experiences throughout antiquity
Every coin has two sides

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

You and many others seem to fail in acknowledging the possibility of "e.t.'s" not being "Alien"at all. At least not in the extrasolar/interstellar/nuts & bolts space traveling extraterrestrial sense.

If its something you are not familiar with, if it's a different organism, or spirit or demon or space creature or dimensional creature, then by definition its an alien, because it follows a different modus operandi then you would.

a·li·en (l-n, lyn) adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament. n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native. tr.v. a·li·ened, a·li·en·ing, a·li·ens Law To transfer (property) to another; alienate.

Certain "alien" beings could actually be indigenous to "Our" very own planet!?

Yes and that would still make it alien in the concept of levels and being. Ever see things that live on the bottom of the ocean, you could say they are aliens compared to us, or you could say they are not alien to this planet and reality. Either way you wouldn't be wrong, and in the end it comes down to knowledge of such a thing, and familiarity and experience.

What about the idea involving inter-dimensional beings that come from a whole other dimension that could be parallel to our own?

Ah yes them sneaky aliens. Are they real? Are they just a figment of your imagination? Is it all just chemicals in our brain making you see thing? What is reality? Why what is reality, is akin to what is popularity. Like everybody knows, what you see is what is real. But alas you don't see with your eyes, you perceive with your mind. The hand is faster then the eye, and the mind is yet way faster then the hand, and perception is reality, but reality is what you see, and what you see is based on your perception. Ah the pickle of reality is complex,

Some learn to increase and expand there perception, ie education, politics, science, learning. Others take things to expand there mind, some even fly "high" for a while and get a glimpse of a perfection, or a dream or even a reality. But alas gravity brings them back down to earth, and the spirit of gravity sets them on there path. And yet others cross dimensions, and like to poke and probe the new dimension there in, those are aliens to the things and creatures that are of that crossed dimension.

Let us not forget or arrogantly ignore reports of incubus & succubus experiences throughout antiquity Every coin has two sides

Your link of that guys story and thoughts was interesting, and apparently according to all that that you posted, them dracos or male reptilians are quite attracted to human females, and like to suck there energy or sexual energy, and all that stuff.

Lets hope that there are only male reptilians or that there all androgynous because dealing with human females sucks enough, without having to worry about reptilian females. But I read on some other sites that apparently they are ruled by queens or something, and are a matriarchal society.....That would explain why they would come to this dimension, just trying to escape there other more feminine half's, if there anything like earth females then they wold be controlling and subversive in nature. It must be some sort of tyranny in there dimension by the female types that there trying to escape, by coming here

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
John Lear's statement from 1987.

The 'horrible truth' was known by only a very few persons: They were indeed ugly little creatures, shaped like praying mantises... Of the original group that were the first to learn the 'horrible truth', SEVERAL COMMITTED SUICIDE, the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary [and Secretary of the NAVY] James V. Forrestal who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window

Imagine their horror as they actually viewed THE DEAD BODIES OF THESE FRIGHTENING LITTLE CREATURES WITH ENORMOUS EYES, REPTILIAN SKIN AND CLAW LIKE FINGERS. Imagine their shock as they attempted to determine how these strange 'saucers' were powered and could discover no part even remotely similar to components they were familiar with: no cylinders or pistons, no vacuum tubes or turbines or hydraulic actuators. It is only when you fully understand the overwhelming helplessness the government was faced with in the late 40's that you can comprehend their perceived need for a total, thorough and sweeping cover up, to include the use of 'deadly force.

During the period of 1969-1971, MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with these creatures, called EBE's [Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, named by Detley Bronk, original MJ-12 member and 6th President of John Hopkins University]. The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us, we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions [usually lasting about 2 hours] were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations.

In fact, the purposes for the abductions turned out to be:

(1) The insertion of a 3mm spherical device through the nasal cavity of the abductee into the brain [optic and/or nerve center], the device is used for the biological monitoring, tracking, and control of the abductee.

(2) Implementation of Posthypnotic Suggestion to carry out a specific activity during a specific time period, the actuation of which will occur within the next 2 to 5 years.

(3) Termination of some people so that they could function as living sources for biological material and substances.

(4) TERMINATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REPRESENT A THREAT TO THE CONTINUATION OF THEIR ACTIVITY.

(5) Effect genetic engineering experiments.

(6) Impregnation of human females and early termination of pregnancies to secure the crossbreed infant.

The cattle mutilations that were prevalent throughout the period from 1973 to 1983 and publicly noted through newspaper and magazine stories and included a documentary produced by Linda Howe for a Denver CBS affiliate KMGH-TV, were for the collection of these tissues by the aliens.

THE VARIOUS PARTS OF THE BODY ARE TAKEN TO VARIOUS UNDERGROUND LABORATORIES, ONE OF WHICH IS KNOWN TO BE NEAR THE SMALL NEW MEXICO TOWN OF DULCE. THIS JOINTLY OCCUPIED [CIA-ALIEN] FACILITY HAS BEEN DESCRIBED AS ENORMOUS

IN 1979 THERE WAS AN ALTERCATION OF SORTS AT THE DULCE LABORATORY. A SPECIAL ARMED FORCES UNIT WAS CALLED IN

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Alien babies need good proteine

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b253408f1310.jpg[/atsimg]

look at him ..he just want to survive
im sure somewhere in the galaxie .. we are a delicious meal

we just have a bad aftertaste

edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't care if you see something that completely freaks you out... it's not like the aliens had thousands of tentacles or some crap. They had two eyes, two arms, two legs... Would you want to be the one to go to your grave knowing you said "BIG MONSTERS WITH TENTACLES??! .....We can tell no one.. # no, for the sake of your own soul you'd tell everyone you could #ing tell... and not just because it's the truth and people might need to know but you'd search the world over just for more information... unless you were secure in knowing that information would eventually be given to you.

I think it's movies like fire in the sky that REALLY freaks people out, because what was in the movie wasn't even alive. Could you imagine having something that wasn't even alive coming at you with a probe and stuff? That movie was meant to terrify people... and it's not the only one. You have someone telling a story that swears it's real and because of things in the world, you feel it's real as well but what you are talking about is frightening eerie undead-like characters on a screen meant to make you feel totally and completely violated in every way possible.

What manner of men would cover this up based on their fear and think the best thing to do is tell none of the people of earth. I don't think that is the reason for secrecy. Yes, people would be scared. Some would be scared and do dumb # and hurt people or themselves or endanger the information being exchanged. This story has it that people just can't stand terrible wretched thought of there being some other type of intelligent life that doesn't look just like them and I think that is pretty crazy to think about. I believe the people who were there, some of them, did accept that this could go way out of their control... like with biological illnesses and such and they found themselves right in the thick of it. Obviously some of them did not back away and they tried to treat the situation like any other situation and deal with it... because it's not they saw bodies and just ran away and then flew over, nuked the area, covered it with concrete and put a barbed wire fence around it. If you are THAT terrified to the point where the mere sight would make you blow your brains out, that is what you would do. You would run. Clearly someone did not. was it THOSE PEOPLE who said based on how terrifying this is, let's not tell anyone...even our loved ones and while we are at it, let's keep these same jobs and live in the same houses and stay in the same area instead of finding a nice dark cave to hide in. What kind of person could take a braver approach then some who WERE very afraid, but screw everyone in the ass in the process?

I do believe there was a cover up. I just don't think it is quite that simple as OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO GROSS.
... and that causes me to question this story. It seems to me like he is reading over or looking over some evidence of these things happening and his mind put it into a slightly different spin. I think # did go down.. i suspect things did crazy, i think there was a lot of miscommunication that compiled it. I just find a few holes and flaws in some of this and these things which i have reason to believe are *embellished* onto the true story are "opinion" and he doesn't state it as "opinion"... he states it as fact because he believes it.

A person who wants to give people the truth will give the truth THEN give their opinion, they will not mix the two because of what they want you to believe which is what they believe. They will keep it separate... and that is a big issue i find with these dulce stories. Some things are obvious opinion. Some of these things are stated as fact and even the person who wrote them knows he does not have the proof or even evidence to know this. It is admitted in the writing. The writing itself exposes the writers tendency to think that people won't catch certain things and it is careless. It reveals it's true nature which is "a remote, not direct, yet highly opinionated perspective"

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Who really knows ?

But What is a FACT is that 900,000 Americans go missing each Year! Year after Year after Year...

900,000 in the US alone, Who Knows hom many Humans go missing around the World each year.

Sure some of the missing are found, some are run-aways, some are vitims of other humans, but 900,000 is alot of people.
....About half of the roughly 800,000 missing juvenile cases in 2001 involved runaways, and another 200,000 were classified as family abductions related to domestic or custody disputes.

Only about 100 missing-child reports each year fit the profile of a stereotypical abduction by a stranger or vague acquaintance.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Maybe you're right but maybe not.

Another reason for this could be is child sex rings,and child prostitution which is rampant in NY,NYC & New Jersey (central New Jersey, along with Camden New Jersey).
As I am sure it happens in many states but those are just the ones I know for fact and have seen with my own eyes.

Anyway, as for OP this guy lost credibility a long time ago, but who knows he could be telling the truth anything could be possible.
I really don't have the feeling aliens would be the "love and light giving beings" people try to make them out to be.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Such a stupid idea. No, aliens are not eating us. Aliens are not evil.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I always had a fetish of being eaten.
They can eat me anytime of the week.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join