It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Do you really need me to confirm it for you?

*I'll make you wait if you do.

oooohhhh....that's a 126??? Looks like a "4".....

A '126' does not look like a '4' . Don't play games bro.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I "edited" the post to explain to you that the label on the image, the BRIGHT LIME GREEN makes it hard to read the image number reference. Is that color intentional? Or, did it come that way when you found it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW who isn't reading? You saw my edit?

A '126' does not look like a '4' . Don't play games bro.

"426" THAT is what it looks like, on that image. Can't even read the rest, the "h"-something..YOU told me, in your reply, above.

(Maybe you have some super-duper fancy monitor set-up, or something?? Many of us are resigned to a much smaller screen size, and not always lucky enough to have great screen resolution).
edit on 20 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

....the BRIGHT LIME GREEN makes it hard to read the image number reference.

No it doesn't.

It is obvious enough and easy for a senior citizen to read.

Edit:

Hey Bro,

Check out this one:

Weird huh? Probably just something on the scanner though.

I doubt it is the aliens launching another load into orbit.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Don't forget all those losers who cannot refrain from insulting people.

There are alot of people who use ufology to find targets, make fun of them and troll them hard. Those people have done alot more damage; their ridicule keeps cases from being presented.

Very good post, wish I could give you more than one crummy star.

While I am still unsure as to whom to believe, the subject of UFO's was ridiculed just ten years ago. Now credible people, and yes I consider the people below in this video credible because I know several UAF Pilots and they aren't dummies or crackpots, dummies and crackpots are pretty much weeded out by the USAF.

There are far too many credible people that now have come forward to testify that we indeed are not alone.

What else are our governments holding back from us?

Humans eat cows, sheep, chickens, pigs and many other animals and justify it by saying, "it's a lower life form".

I have read that humans taste like pork

Somethings going on. I don't purpose to know what that something is only that where there is smoke there is fire and there has been a lot of smoke with this UFO and now possibly humanity is not the highest one on the universal food chain.

I'm so tired of these posts that troll and make fun of the opening post. It's a bullying tactic to shut people down all in the name of "being skeptical".

ATS has lately gotten a lot of rude and immature people that refuse to carry on a decent, meaningful conversation, just a bunch of juvenile and joking comments that don't really add to the conversation or knowledge base.

I was put down on this thread by another member for saying that while I might not believe everything John Lear says, because he was born to the man who invented the Lear Jet and he, himself was a pilot, he might know a few things...............not saying he's 100% correct, but he knows more of what might be going on than the average poster on ATS.

Wish everyone was as open minded and insightful as you.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Actually....my extraterrestrioal contacts have given me the real poop.

My Karma ran over your Dogma

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

I really cannot believe that that was the original purpose behind easynow’s thread, but regarding your last remark above, I to have the same impression, and that is that it did become a thread in which some members are using it to bashing John Lear as much as possible, and in which too badly some by me very respected members are attacking each other in a way I would have not expected.

Relax, we are just having a bit of fun. I know about these things; I'm from the Fun Police.

And Easynow hasn't said anything about John Lear that John lear wouldn't say/hasn't already said about himself - lear has a self-deprecating sense of humour. His opinions expire at midnight.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Sooooo....you are alleging, based on that video (and others, and what some say about plants), that ...

"Plants are People too"?

We shouldn't eat animals, or any of their offal, their excretions, or anything at all related to them (according to "veganism"). NOW, we can't eat plants either?

What's left?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tbh, I dont think aliens would eat meat, unless they have farms on their space ships.

And if they eat humans or meat then wouldnt it be easier to just clone us and move along and see the rest of the universe?

And if by some chance this is true, then I hope I give the aliens the craps when they eat me.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well....then, while you are "fasting", you had better stop breathing. Since chlorophyll is in green plants, and that's one of our sources of oxygen....you are breathing plant excretions.

No animal products, to include their excretions.

No plant products, to include their excretions.

So, death is now the only honorable recourse. (Still the many organisms that exist on this planet have no compulsions against consuming our bodies after our life processes have ceased.......and many feed on us even while we're still alive and kicking.

(I'm looking at you, you...you.... bedbugs, you!!!!) (and fleas. and lice. and....tsetse flies....and....)....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well arnt we advanced enough to make pills to give us all the substance we need? If that is true, then we only kill life and eat it because we enjoy killing and eating life.

Im not saying that is what we should do, But if we are to advance through space in space ships and not some kind of teleportation or something, then we will need to learn to live without eating plants and animals imo. at least until we found a planet to grow and farm them on.

And how would a none predatory alien species react to us? if we ever came across one.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

(I'm looking at you, you...you.... bedbugs, you!!!!) (and fleas. and lice. and....tsetse flies....and....)....

all you see is a layer of dead skin....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I have been researching ancient civilizations lately and coming across the Aztecs & Mayans (among others)and their sacrificing beliefs .Wonder if the real or part of the reasoning behind this was to appease the "gods" in actuality,ever see where thy dumped some of the bodies? now a flooded-like cavern that could of led to a some subterranean entrance for all we know?

That's an interesting point,

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'll "see" your dead skin, and "raise" your blood (pressure):

This should gross just about anybody out....:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So, does this mean that if I combine this idea with Alien-God complexes, that all those burning people on altars was actually bbqs? BBQ dinner theatre?
edit on 2010/12/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

What are doing easynow?

i'm not going to tell because,

if i said what i really wanted to say,

i would be starting WW3 and all the Lear bootlickers would be screaming bloody murder !

i would also be accused of being closed minded so the only thing i will say is,

i apologize if i offended anyone and i hope everyone has a Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh man, you gotta tell now.

This sounds so juicy, you should share it with us. It is the charitable time of year afterall.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't doubt that Lear has some solid connections on the inside. I just have to wonder if everything he is being fed is nutritious. If it is, then he is putting all these statements on record with full knowledge that one day he will be vindicated when the truth does come out.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Double Secret Productions
Gekko Film Corp

Be surprised what kind of truth you can find on the tv shows
Stargate SG1 (masonic symbol-square and compass)
Stargate Atlantis - Wraith-reptilian type life form that feeds off life energy of the human (food)

But then again...we all know it is only scifi and not real....RIGHT?

edit on 20-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by franspeakfree

What are doing easynow?

i'm not going to tell because,

if i said what i really wanted to say,

i would be starting WW3 and all the Lear bootlickers would be screaming bloody murder !

i would also be accused of being closed minded so the only thing i will say is,

Hi easynow, I am really a bit shocked to hear you saying things like that, and wonder myself what the reason or reasons could be that are behind that all, but know that I really respect your decision to keep certain things to yourself, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and that I never will accuse you of being closed minded, because you are in my opinion absolutely the opposite.

Originally posted by easynow
i apologize if i offended anyone and i hope everyone has a Happy Holidays

I do not feeling myself in any way offended by you my friend and I did wish you earlier a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year, and that still stands as a rock.

edit on 20/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join