It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72a421d08eae.jpg[/atsimg]

a friend took these photos about a month ago. she swears they were headed straight up into the air, and she believes they were rocket/missle launches. I'm more inclined to believe they are chemtrails.

Photo taken over Joliet, Illinois

They could simply be trails from planes that were flying directly away from the observer toward the horizon.

For example, look at the clouds in that picture. The clouds nearer to the top of the frame are NOT necessarily "higher" than the ones closer to the bottom -- i.e., we are not looking at different "stacked" layers of clouds here. The ones near the top are probably just closer to the camera, and the ones near the bottom are farther away, closer to the horizon. They just look that way because of the angle by which we are viewing them.

In the same regards, those two trails are most likely NOT going straight up (like a missile), they just appear that way because of the viewing angle.

...and I think they look just like contrails. I'm not sure what you see different about them.

edit on 12/22/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I told her that they could be the viewing angle, or just smoke from chimneys. she swears that they went almost straight up.

Dont shoot the messenger. I've had that pic on my computer for over a month because she asked me to post it on here to see what people thought.

Im sure shell read your opinion as she reads the forums, but doesn't want to sign up for an account.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by firepilot

No. You disgust me as a human being. Your tactics are cheap and show unwillingness to have a constructive conversation.
So, again, take each little word from my posts and use it out of context and in the context that fits your paradigm.
Oh, I am going to Idaho for Christmas, if we are close we could meet and talk since these threads are breeding grounds for bull # from both sides.

...But can you tell us what your specific issues are with contrailscience.com?

What specifically does that website say that you object to, and can you back up your objections with facts to back up your assertion that the website is inaccurate?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As someone who has asked questions without getting a response from anyone about any of them, I think this thread is done.
Typical "chem" believers insulting and hiding from questions that might disrupt their skewed view of reality.
Perhaps the believers would be better served to make actual statements of verifiable fact, and not just slam and run. It really makes them look silly that they do not, and most likely cannot, answer simple questions about their claims.
I sure don't like being insulted for being LDS, a housewife, or anything else. I've kept on topic, provided links to support my claims and have read and asked questions about the links provided. Even stupid videos.
This place is getting as bad as YouTube......lots of glad-handing people with similar claims, no questions asked, no proof provided, and lots of whining when someone is able to answer the questions or falacies found on "chemtrail" threads.
Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately Stars?

On this link, note the references to just a sample of what our government has subjected us to.

homepage.mac.com...

Here we have a (the?) patent. Can you help us here Stars? Are there other patents?

www.scribd.com...

Here we have some recently declassified info on HAARP and Chemtrails. Something you insist doesn't exist. Have you watched it? Comments?

If you like videos, have you seen this one? Do you really think these are normal contrails?

If we are going to :"own the weather in 2025", don't you think we would be already BUYING it? No, of course you don't think so.

www.fas.org...

Hey, look how the CFR presents information on what is needed in the way of Geoengineering. Warning, this is pretty tough to read.

www.cfr.org...

Jeez, these guys must be scientists....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thats pretty much it. For some reason, its a comfortable delusion for them to have. Its hard to see how they cling to it so much, to the point that they stubbornly resist learning anything new or using critical thinking in regards to it. Just namecalling, and endless speculation, followed by then including anyone who argues against the conspiracy, as actually being a part of it.

For example, many of the chemtrail believers insist there were no persistent contrails before 98 or so. But when you point out that they are in movies and books in photos, some of them actually insist that "TPTB" went back and changed books and movies. The delusions are even so strong that some think that new cloud type names were invented, just to hide chemtrails. Never mind that those cloud names are quite old, but that does not matter to them.

edit on 23-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That woman is not saying anything of substance, just regurgitating junk science and misinformation, and all of you fall for it just because she has worked as a contract employ with the government.

If she was saying there was no chemtrails, you would all be saying that because she is affiliated with the government, so we can not listen to her.

And she is not even a scientist or even working in anything technical for that matter. But because some of you want to hear someone else say what you want, it will be lapped up without even any thought given to it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Jacqua

Perhaps you understand the methodology that is being employed against us here on ATS. As you point out, this thread is not meant to discuss whether chemtrails exist, that is a given, and this thread is meant for those that have reached that conclusion. But, the same people will simply not allow that conversation to proceed without ridicule. Thread after thread.
You have to wonder why? I believe it is a tactic used to forestall a consensus on what is likely happening and why.
I see the same nonsense on 911 threads, and many of the same names.

Stewie is completely right, this is definitely a taxing issue that needs to be looked at, or has already been looked at and ignored, because why? Perhaps people "like" the arguing, ...its a bit like those trashy magazines. People seem to like them? Fights inevitably erupt here when somebody posts something that might be a little bit "not the norm"...It ruins the whole thread,, and guess what else? It scares people away.... people that may have critical information possibly leading to the very place we are ALL wanting to arrive at (Proof).

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You know, if you chemtrail believers really want to do actual "research" and not just be in a chemtrail circle jerk where you just repost each others videos, well you can buy a device that you can hook up to your computer and get raw air traffic control information directly from airplanes.

You could subscribe to flight tracking software, or even just use flightaware.com, however that is filtered to remove military and some civilian operatores who want it. If you want unfiltered direct from the planes, you can get something called called SBS-1, another device is Airnav Radar Box.

While if you want the device itself, it does cost, but think of it as in investment. Several of you could go in on it together, and if you think in your minds you will blow open the whole chemtrail thing and identify aircraft, think of all the money you would make selling the story. And if you find out its just United Airlines, Southwest, FedEx etc normal flights, then think of all the time you will save in the future from not worrying about it

edit on 24-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You are like one of those people who can't believe something because you are a "know it all." Even though you sound as if you know close to nothing.
You have obviously ignored all the evidence and CREDIBLE scientific evidence that proves these are not normal contrails. Yet, you will reply with some absurd statement saying, "that's not evidence, those aren't scientists, you don't know anything about planes, and so on...."
Tell me, if you are not a Shill disinfo agent then why come to a site where according to you, people here are just crazy, nuts, chemmies, chemnuts, and on and on??
Saying you want to just give people the truth is a load of #.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

You are like one of those people who can't believe something because you are a "know it all." Even though you sound as if you know close to nothing.
You have obviously ignored all the evidence and CREDIBLE scientific evidence that proves these are not normal contrails. Yet, you will reply with some absurd statement saying, "that's not evidence, those aren't scientists, you don't know anything about planes, and so on...."
Tell me, if you are not a Shill disinfo agent then why come to a site where according to you, people here are just crazy, nuts, chemmies, chemnuts, and on and on??
Saying you want to just give people the truth is a load of #.

Well, at least I know things. I challenged you on those aircraft in that video, and you did not have a single thing to back any of it up. When challenged about a webpage or video you post, you just post to yet another conspiracy page or youtube video

You still dont get it. You have given NO EVIDENCE, and there is not any credible scientific evidence that contrails are anything but. We keep telling you over and over, give us evidence, but all you do is link to conspiracy websites and youtube videos. Youtube videos that you dont even know what is in them, but you link to them anyways. Feel free to tell us how small planes are part of your chemtrails too

And enough of this disinfo and shill garbage, that got old here on ATS back in 2001. It still begs the question, if I post specifics and facts that chemtrail believers are unable to refute, and if the chemtrail believers post so many wrong things about aviation, airplane and weather that are patently wrong, how am I the "disinfo" agent, and the chemtrail believers are not? If you actually had evidence and facts, you would not have to resort to name calling.

I better stay indoors today, I see persistent white crystals falling from clouds, in the weather forecast

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here we go I found a couple of vids that shows some interesting things...

another one...

and this one..

and lastly we have this...

Just thought you might enjoy them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Oh you know thats all just special effects and propaganda from "TPTB" to normalize people into thinking they are not being sprayed!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Okay now aren't chemtrails usually a criss cross or grid pattern in the sky? Well this is an interesting couple of pics...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b27bfcbb4056.jpg[/atsimg]

How about this pic., does this look like chemtrails or what?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b68e4e729edd.jpg[/atsimg]

upload.wikimedia.org...

Well if you said it did give yourself a hand, good job even though your wrong.

Chemtrail =

Contrails =

If you liked these here is a little more for you...

This one is called a distrail wrap your mind around that one.

You know what is funny? There are no chemtrails in any pictures I posted. So why is it these contrails look alot like what some call chemtrails?

edit on 29-12-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i wonder if this has somthin to do with the solar flares thats mutating matter. and who ever is behind the spraying dosent want us to evolve ehhhh??? well all we really gotta do is make a bunch of orgon devices that always works!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargazer88
i wonder if this has somthin to do with the solar flares thats mutating matter. and who ever is behind the spraying dosent want us to evolve ehhhh??? well all we really gotta do is make a bunch of orgon devices that always works!

Just dont interfere with the magical slyphs. They may not be happy with you for that

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The fact that people like Weed Wacker denies this phenomenon rather than doubting means..........we're doing our job, of bringing this to the forefront, successfully.

So go on. Keep it up. More you deny the more attention you're calling to our cause.

Chemtrails are real !

All you need is love.........(John Lennon)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Denying"???

"Educating" is more apt.

And, apparently...you need to re-read the last few posts on this page. It is evident that "chemtrail" believers will continue to be gullible, unless and until ( "if" ) they finally take time to learn the science.

Alternate way would be to go out and learn to fly...get some experience. Would open a lot of eyes....but, that will be horribly impractical (and expensive) so outside the means of most. Of course, one can continue to NOT understand the science, nor listen to the experts who have the experience. NOR utilize any of the various tools of learning that have been provided.

Those sorts of denials of science and learning did NOT advance any Human understanding of technology and progress over the last several thousand years....more like the attitudes that prevailed during the "Dark Ages"....or, even in 17th century colonies in Salem, Massachusetts.....and the "witch trials".....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The fact that people like Weed Wacker denies this phenomenon rather than doubting means..........we're doing our job, of bringing this to the forefront, successfully.

So go on. Keep it up. More you deny the more attention you're calling to our cause.

Chemtrails are real !

All you need is love.........(John Lennon)

Point out exactly what is wrong with his post. You just follow the standard chemmie tactic of saying it is all false, but you all can not say exactly what is wrong. Its amazing how allergic chemtrail believers are to learning about science, weather, and aviation

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here's the thing.

I don't purport to know what's going on.

What I do know 100% absolutely is......there has been a marked difference in the airplanes 'contrails' and flight paths over the last several years.

Now putting two and two together (on those two merits alone) I realized something different was going on.

I noticed this way before it got all this Jesse Ventura type attention.

So I've been reading up on it for nearly 5 years now.

I see them and I trust these scientists (who are calling them 'chem' trails) are seeing and sampling the same ones I'm seeing.

You want to sit on the sidelines, no where near my home and tell me (and others) that what we keep seeing are nothing but contrails? How do you know that? How can you possibly know what I am seeing? And when photos are furnished, you can tell from behind your monitor exactly what that is.

Just because there's been a conventional explanation behind these vapor trails for many many years doesn't mean it's cornered the market.
I don't know why you aren't allowing contrails and chemtrails to co-exist?

After all, jets have now allowed rockets to share it's space..........but I can see a modern-caveman thinking they're both airplanes seeing that's what he was taught and is now...stuck on.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join