It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
fight the topic not the man,

Wal

I don't and won't fight anything. This is a forum, not a boxing ring. I post, in good intention and people like Weed, come out swinging.

Again, I never go on threads that I don't believe in. Most don't. Gotta wonder why others do!

You don't believe in chemtrails? Find another thread that suits your dogma.

And nothing for nothing, mind your business about how I conduct myself or alert a Mod.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That video is typical scaremongering tactics. The chemical analysis on other similar videos has proved to have been in error.

contrailscience.com...

contrailscience.com...

TJ

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You didn't read my post did you, I said we have one a week from a South African airways flight that has a direct route over Perth, that your first video

The second video, oh dear, are you saying this is from something spraying, because if you are show my where in that video you see a plane.

They are clouds. seriously.I should know if this was a common occurrence and contrails / chemtrails were coming out of planes on a regular basis. I would want to know why, but it doesn't happen period

See the reason why I say this is because we don't have high altitude flying planes flying across the Metro area * besides the one I mentioned) they all land in Perth.

Now this is why I know the chemtrails are full of it, See I spend a fair bit of my time fishing up North in very very remote places, you know I see them all the time. Funny that TPTB would spray over a friggn desert where no one lives, why would they waste all that money spraying a friggn desert. Please tell me why?

Wal

edit didnt see ths bit

Seems they're probably spraying when you're showering...?...pooping?......rotating your tires? Sounds like a whole other conspiracy

Funny as mate . I am a stonemason, i work at least 10 hours a day outside, if they were spraying i would see it, Oh maybe we are the only place in the world where they spray at night, maybe you should bring down your infrared camera and get it on video for us

edit on 15-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh you want the most ludicrious junk science by the chemtrailers. Go to Arizonaskywatch, and look at their test results. They claim the air in Phoenix is 39000 ppm of Aluminum, 3.9 percent basically.

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...

Wonder how many chemmies will call that disinfo, because its impossible for that to be true.

And then if you continue, the atmosphere there is 3 percent calcium, 1.8 percent iron, .2 percent Barium, 1.7 percent cadium too, 1 percent magnesium and 1.7 percent sulfur.

But in chemmieland, this makes ME the disinfo agent, not them.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Contrails, chemtrails. Tomato? Tomahto? Even accounting for altitude differences, the footage after the new reporter makes a good comparison and echoes what I have seen where I live (this is footage from the UK.)

But I can't figure out how to embed the video myself so here is the post in which the video originally came to my attention

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: vid fix

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting bits from www.weathermodification.com

Aerial cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base.

Translation: seeding agent=chemicals=chemtrails

Weather Modification, Inc., uses several models of aircraft in our own operations, although we can adapt our equipment to virtually any type of aircraft for specific customer needs. Weather Modification, Inc., has the following aircraft types in service and available at this time...If you operate your own aviation fleet, we can provide custom-modified aircraft to match your specific mission requirements - or we can modify your existing aircraft to perform the operations required.

As in: we can retrofit any type of plane we want (despite the debunkers saying that these things don't exist.) The in service part indicates that it is an active program.

Here's a list of active projects:

Antigua Antigua Cloud Seeding Project Argentina Province of Mendoza Ministry of Economy Australia Queensland Environmental Protection Agency Burkina Faso Program SAAGA Canada Alberta Hail Suppression Project British Colombia Ministry of Forest British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority Saskatchewan National Hydrology Research Agency Greece Greek National Hail Suppression Program (ELGA) Hellenic Navy Supply Center India Andhra Pradesh Rainfall Enhancement Project Prakalpa Varsha - Maharashtra Rainfall Enhancement Project Project Varuna - Karnataka Rainfall Enhancement Project Indonesia BPPT Weather Modification Program Jordan Arab Automated Systems Heshamite Kingdom of Jordan Mali Programme Sanji - Mali Mexico Precipitation for Augmentation of Rain in Coahuila (PARC) Morocco Programme Al-Ghait Saudi Arabia Program for Cloud Physics Research and Rain Enhancement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia World Meteorological Organization in cooperation with SAU/WMO/FIT Rain Enhancement Project Spain Canary Islands - AIRAO Incorporated Thailand Bureau of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (BRRAA) Turkey ISKI Rain Enhancement Program Petkim Petrokimya Holding, A.S. Rain Enhancement Program United Arab Emirates U.A.E. Rain Enhancement Program U.A.E. Rainfall Enhancement and Air Chemistry Studies - DWRS United States Aeromet, Inc. (L-3 Communications) - U.S Department of Defense BAMEX - Bow Echo and Mesoscale Convective Vortex Experiment CALIPSO - CloudSat Validation Experiment Delaware Department of Agriculture Cloud Seeding Program Edwards Aquifer Authority Federal Aviation Administration - Great Lakes Division Gratiot Weather Modification Project Illinois Weather Modification Projects National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Hurricane Center Naval Surface Warfare Center Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program New Mexico BLAST (Burst Light and Stratus Transmission) Project North Dakota Cloud Modification Project (NDCMP) North Dakota Thunderstorm Project - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board North Dakota Tracer Experiment - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board Northeast Sampling Program - Sonoma Technology, Inc. NSF/NCAR ICE-L Field Campaign Oklahoma Weather Modification Project (OWMP) Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District Rainfall Enhancement Program Santa Barbara County Water Agency Sonoma Technology, Inc. Stanislaus Weather Modification Program State of South Dakota - Department of Natural Resources Division of Weather Modification Texas Central High Plains Rainfall Enhancement Program Texas Experiment in Augmenting Rainfall through Cloud Seeding (TEXARC) Texas Weather Modification Program The University of North Dakota - US Environmental Protection Agency University of Arizona - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Upper American River Cloud Seeding Project Upper Payette River Basin Cloud Seeding Program Upper Tuolumne River Weather Modification Program Utah Division of Water Resources Utah Division of Water Resources West Central Texas Council of Governments Rainfall Enhancement Program Western Dakota Water Development District - Black Hills Council of Local Government Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Program

So, okay, granted, cloud seeding in itself isn't proof of some chemtrail conspiracy, but it at least proves that the technology to spray something in the air at high altitude other than condensation trails from jets exists and is being used in many countries around the world.

edit on 23-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Aerial cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base.

Translation: seeding agent=chemicals=chemtrails

No, a rain cloud will be at low altitude in comparison to a contrail. That is where it will be seeded, not a completely empty sky at much higher altitude.

Though maybe you knew that already...

So, okay, granted, cloud seeding in itself isn't proof of some chemtrail conspiracy, but it at least proves that the technology to spray something in the air at high altitude other than condensation trails from jets exists and is being used in many countries around the world.

Indeed. Though, if that sort of proof was needed one could just look at the ample photos of fuel dumps that are posted as proof of chemtrails, really.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You posted this exact same post in the other thread....so, here is my exact same response:

You haven't been paying attention??

NO one EVER denied "cloud seeding"! And, no...."seeding" is NOT equal to "chem"-trails.

The people who 'cry wolf' about "chem"-trails are seeing normal contrails, at altitudes where commercial jets typically cruise. Rain clouds NEVER form at those altitudes! Period. Take some lessons in meteorology, if you don't understand yet.

Also, check the very link you just used. LOOK at what they say about the altitudes they fly at, for their operations.

And, NO!!! They cannot 'modify" just any airplane to that purpose.....learning more about airplanes is tough, I know....but you will have to try.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Don't pay them them too much attention. Every time we post the word 'chemtrail', ALWAYS....the shills and trolls come running to posts!

They must have been told that they must immediately respond to chemtrail threads and play it down, deny it, call people crazy, say there is no proof, when there is LOADS of it and the ability to tilt your head upwards.

Here to report all is quiet in southeast Florida. First weekend since Jan 1st without.
Must be busy else where. Speaking of which..... I came across this photo from yesterday over in the UK. This is starting to become the norm now. So sad. So scary. So frustrating.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ummmm...why not read the title of the thread....how does your foot taste??:

Don't pay them them too much attention. Every time we post the word 'chemtrail', ALWAYS....the shills and trolls come running to posts!

"trolls", huh? Really? You are referrring to a variety of members in good standing, there....AND to a large number of Mods.

Wanna recant?

They must have been told that they must immediately respond to chemtrail threads and play it down, deny it, call people crazy, say there is no proof, when there is LOADS of it and the ability to tilt your head upwards.

How many times, has ir been, by now, that YOU have been given the tools to search and learn for yourself?? A dozen? More?

Simply "tilting your head back" is scientific, how again???

Here to report all is quiet in southeast Florida. First weekend since Jan 1st without.

Did you even bother to check some weather balloon (radiosonde) readings?? ANY at all??

.... I came across this photo from yesterday over in the UK. This is starting to become the norm now. So sad. So scary. So frustrating.

More contrails. NORMAL. When the relative humidity is sufficient, they WILL form.

It isn't hard to research, just takes some intellectual curiosity.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I hope that you realize that the trails position in relation to the sun is only relative to your position on the ground. In other words it would not appear in the same location to someone who was standing a mile or two in any other direction from where you were standing. In order to uniformly obscure the sun at a particular time/position..

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I've seen this posted several times now by different people, and while I'm not a physics expert, you all maybe not realize that there's more to it than this. It dependis on length, angle, distance, and the direction you're moving in. In addition, the trails pretty rapidly expand to the point where this just as rapidly becomes a non-issue as they carry on painting the other gridded sections of the sky.

To the OP, this pattern is more than common now here in Atlanta. About 2-3 years ago they started doing this once in a while and now it's pretty much a routine place for them to start...doesn't matter what the season. It's a concerted effort to block our view of the sun, and if it's not, it's a helluva coincidence and pattern.

I don't know how much this pic from my cell shows of it, but the sun's at the right and this was a mild day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f72623aef363.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
When you have nothing pithy to say you insult. You are a joke Weed!

The thread is about Chemtrails. My reply was in regard to chemtrails not the gestation period of the African albino Aardvark!

Seems like the chemtrails over in UK are right on cue and appearing when the Sun goes down.
Same here but not this weekend.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I don't know. I think a lot of the contrail faction really believes that the trails are not chem but con. What I find interesting is how quickly and vehemently the contrail faction jumps on anything in the chemtrail threads or anything that uses the word "chemtrail." I haven't noticed that kind of immediate and strong response in any other topic that is discussed on these boards. Yes, every controversial topic has its debunkers and disinfo agents but no other topic inspires quite the same quality of responses quite as quickly.
edit on 23-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: emphasis

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Good grief. Will it never end? I live in the UK. I am an aviation enthusiast/photographer and have been since the early 1970s. The images you are posting and referring too are nothing new. Have you ever stood under a flight ATC corridor and observed the routine airliner traffic? UK airspace is particularly busy with airliner traffic transiting over from and to the Atlantic routes. For many enthusiasts in the UK this is a complete hobby in itself. I live on the east coast and the airliners transit over to and from Europe. You can track them on several forms of commercially available software.

You seriously need to do some research on this issue and particularly involving the UK. The UK probably has the most aviation enthusiasts/serial number crunchers/aviation photographers, etc per head of population.

This concept of looking up and simply observing is flawed. It is clear that you, and many others, have no understanding of how airliners are managed or how Air Traffic Control operate. Anyone can post these images of criss crossing contrails and state that they seem to go one way and then the other at different times of the day. This is why many aircraft enthusiasts simply shake their heads in disbelief.

For the UK and Ireland have a look at the following link and study the 'Maximizing Traffic Capacity'

en.wikipedia.org...

Note that these transatlantic routes are carefully managed. Note the eastbound and westbound management in order to maximize the traffic? Also consider that along with the transatlantic traffic there is also scheduled short haul traffic transiting at 26,000 feet plus also producing contrails. Busy, busy skies here in the UK and when contrails form they can produce these criss-cross patterns.

TJ

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I've posted, in direct replies to H_A, and others, the links to the tools. Elsewhere, I explained at great length the info about the NAT Tracks.

Perhaps videos are what people wish, instead?

EUROPE (and you can see the 'swarm' of North Atlantic arrivals):

The USA:

I do not know how to make it any clearer......

....maybe, one more (I guess YOU know of this one, too? If it's your hobby/occupation):

Live tracker for Europe------

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi WW,

Thanks for the links and videos. My main interest is military aviation rather than civil. All the information is out there for these 'chemtrailers', but unfortunately they think it is all part of the 'disinfo' campaign.

TJ

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I will copy and paste since I have said this before and it applies to your previous post.

Another point that should be noted is that all the debunkers on this thread and other threads get their information from a WELL KNOWN DISINFO site...ie "contrailscience.com" That website is a textbook example of how to run a disinformation campaign.
You can even get the websites info from your browser and find where the domain name is being hosted and go to Go Daddy dot com. Well it turns out its through a "Proxy" site that you can register through Privately. So, that means the owner of contrailscience does NOT want to be known.
The website is pitiful anyway.

Really, if you fall for that website you have ZERO ability to distinguish propaganda from fact.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
You can even get the websites info from your browser and find where the domain name is being hosted and go to Go Daddy dot com. Well it turns out its through a "Proxy" site that you can register through Privately. So, that means the owner of contrailscience does NOT want to be known.

Or, you could go on the "About" page of the website. Wherein he lists his name and email address. So that refutes your pointthere quite nicely, really.

Also, no, actually, never used it for reference.

The website is pitiful anyway.

Really, if you fall for that website you have ZERO ability to distinguish propaganda from fact.

Though given your anathema to it, maybe I will in the future. I mean, really, he easily offers more science than any chemtrail website. And the fact you denounce it so vehemently suggests it tells a truth you don't want people to know.

As to where I've got info from, well, that would be some other websites, and some old textbooks I have lying around, and memory from being taught about aviation. Considering how chemtrail websites usually put air to air refuelling drogues as being chem sprayers, claim that sizeable amounts of useful chemical can survive the temperatures of a jet engine, and generally suggest that said chemicals could get to the ground in a useful amount of time and position from 30,000 feet, I really wonder just where they learned about aviation from.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

It's pretty easy to make up a name and an email address and put it on your own website.

I DON"T care what the about info on his actual website says. The entire website is full of half truths, so why would another page on the same site be any different???

FACT is that when you attempt to find the owner of the domain by using the IP address or domain name, you can't. Because it goes through a private proxy somewhere in Arizona.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Of course, you don't actually know it is full of half thruths, you only dismiss it as such and say that it is propaganda.

So what if he wants anonymity? I don't see you or anyone else here telling us exactly who they are, so forgive me if I find such an excuse to not believe something to be rather ridiculous.

Hell, traceroute on aircrap.org reveals the owner of that website lists only P.O box for his contact details. I don't know for sure about America and it's postal system, but that suggests he doesn't want anyone to know who(or where he lives exactly) he is either. And I feel that website is enhancing the truth to a ridiculous extent, but there you go.

And if you can refute the rest of my previous post, can you actually do so?
edit on 24-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join