It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
During this time of year I am on my way to work as the sun is rising. About 4 days ago, I noticed something with the chemtrails that I hadn't before-these trails were at a perfect angle from the ground and literally straddled the sun. The first day a trail shot right above the sun and then at the same angle a little while later when it was just under the sun. A few days ago it was under first and then over. Today this happened, unfortunately I was unable to get a photograph so I sketched it. Times and angles are approximate, but the pattern was clear. Is this a sick chemtrail clock marking the time until the next phase of the agenda is attempted? Over the past few days, when it was just the 2 lines it wasn't clear to me what was going on. With today's multi-lined, perfectly angled and lined up formations the timing aspect became obvious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a9a080164bb.jpg[/atsimg]

I also started seeing these today too, which is new. It would come from the horizon at a more or less straight line and then take a steep angle straight up, making a really long and thick trail in that direction too. I could clearly see that it was jets doing this (instead of missiles)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa25b9205a5f.jpg[/atsimg]

The other thing that was worthy of note today was that there seemed to be a squadron of these chemtrail spraying jets (there were other jets similar altitudes-no contrails to diferentiate.) At one point I counted 10 of them, some going in rows of 3,others off in various parts of the same patch of sky.

I've been watching the skies pretty closely since I noticed an serious increase in these trails at the beginning of November, and the things in the sky over the past few days have been new. Is this happening over anybody else's city?

edit on 9-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: mistake

edit on 9-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: Title Change

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
good eye

people who say they are just contrails obviously don't remember their childhood, because these chemtrails are a new (er) phenomenon

contrails didn't look like this 20 years ago

I first noticed them in colorado springs, like 6 years ago

so, anyone who says contrail...IMO, their mind is not open to the truth of this..........

Be good

Whats your theory to why they are doing this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I seen it this past summer, Mid August through Mid October, I pointed it out to a buddy of mine and we watched for weeks, even took some pictures but not sure if I saved them or not.
We noticed how they put them in staggered layers, they didnt fully come over the top of us, not all of them anyway, we spent a few days down at Man Camp, there were Chemtrails all day Thurs, Fri & Sat, it was sunny all those days.
Sunday there was trails, and we could see a powder dust over the tops of the cars, I figured it was just dust collected from the dusty road into Man Camp.
I got home from the trip 182 miles away and decided to wash the truck off, I started hosing it down and the water turned a rust color as it ran off, I thought it was really strant then went to the chemtrail idea, called my buddy and the same thing had happened to him.
Stupid for not a sample

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

like anything else when you get into this realm, it's multi-layered and could be a few or all of these reasons:

energetic manipulation through blocking sun's rays
scorched earth-changing ph, killing food, then coming along with Monsanto's Aluminium resistant crops
create a sicker population for both big pharma and population control
drug the population with airborne sedatives and neurotoxins so they are docile
because they can
I'm sure there are several other reasons too,

the only things I seen documentation of in the trails (and thus in the air and on the ground) are aluminium, barium, and stronium. I have heard of everything from viruses to nanotech-some connect it with Morgellon's disease-that weird new disease that popped up in 2002 or so in which people pick fibers out of their skin.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
people who say they are just contrails obviously don't remember their childhood, because these chemtrails are a new (er) phenomenon

contrails didn't look like this 20 years ago

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry, but I grew up near a major US airport in the 70’s, and persistent contrails most certainly existed back then. They appear in old movies, including in a very famous scene in the movie “Patton”. There are photos of them from NASA’s first space missions taken from orbit.

The only difference between now and then is that there are simply more persistent contrails then ever before. There are two reasons for this: first, because the number of flights has increased exponentially on a yearly basis since then, and secondly, because the airlines started phasing out their older aircraft in the mid 90’s. The newer more fuel-efficient aircraft engines have been shown to run at cooler temperatures and cause persistent contrails over a wider variety of atmospheric conditions.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
The first day a trail shot right above the sun and then at the same angle a little while later when it was just under the sun.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a9a080164bb.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope that you realize that the trails position in relation to the sun is only relative to your position on the ground. In other words it would not appear in the same location to someone who was standing a mile or two in any other direction from where you were standing. In order to uniformly obscure the sun at a particular time/position they would have to be spraying their Chemtrails in outer space beyond the earths orbit.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I guess that as long as I am at it, I might as well go ahead and explain this as well.

I also started seeing these today too, which is new. It would come from the horizon at a more or less straight line and then take a steep angle straight up, making a really long and thick trail in that direction too. I could clearly see that it was jets doing this (instead of missiles)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa25b9205a5f.jpg[/atsimg]

That is an optical illusion created by the aircraft turning, then flying over the arch of the earth toward you. Its not any different then if you were standing on a beach looking out at a mast of a sailboat that was approaching you from over the horizon. The mast would appear to get taller/higher, but in reality its simply coming into view from over the arch of the earth and growing larger due to its perspective from your position.

edit on 12/9/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes, but I observed this from several different angles over the course of a 45 mile, 1 hour commute in my car. Facing south, facing east, even facing west at one point and since the trails were persistent, it was easy to track. What's more, once I noticed the pattern on the second day, I was able to predict approximately when and where it would occur the next day, and guess what Mr, Skeptic, I correctly predicted (at least to myself) the time and placement. Today, after the third line, I was also able to predict the approximate time of the next one. So yeah, your optical illusion thing don't fly on this one.
edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: Flesh out paragraph

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: added location

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I really wish I had a photo if this one. It was right above my head when it made the sharp angle upwards. I stopped the car and watched it. And, mister smarty pants, I have been a careful observer of the skies and have never seen this particular "optical illusion" before, especially from so close.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

If your perspective was changing then that explains the movement of the sun. In order for whoever is supposedly spraying these supposed chemtrails to make them align with the sun at certain times, they would have to know exactly where the viewer was standing to make it happen. Its no different then you holding your hand out to block the sun, your hand is not going to block the sun for the guy standing next to you as well because he is in a different position with a different line of sight to the sun.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Sorry, but if it were just condensation trails, one would expect them to be uniformly applied at the same time of day. The other day the sky was mostly clear (blue, no clouds, minimal trails) and I observed two jets flying at what appeared to be approximately the same altitude. One left a ribbony trail from one end of the sky to the other. the other one left no trail at all. If it were weather driven, wouldn't you logically expect that it would be both or neither, not one and the other?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am seeing tons of chem trails all over the place here but nothing like that formation around here. Also I remember as a child I would never see chem trails in the sky. They say its the exhaust from the aircraft at a certain elevation that causes the exhaust to freeze and make the formations that we see now in the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Umm, the movement of the sun over time also explains the movement of the sun. I know what I saw and the fact that I was able to predict the formation of the lines tells me that it's more than just a perceptual trick. And if it were, I wouldn't expect the same circumstances to occur 4 days in a row at approximately the same times. I didn't really create this thread for a bunch of doubters/potential psy-ops to try to debunk what I saw. I'm interested in whether other people are seeing it in other places.

I might also take this opportunity to clarify that all of those lines didn't start out existing at once for the sun to move through. The time noted on the chart is actually the time I noticed the trail being created, with the suns relative position noted at the time of line creation. And since I was at several different viewing angles as each line was created, I was able to rule out the optical illusion option for myself. Whatcha got for that one?
edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: add last paragraph

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What's more, once I noticed the pattern on the second day, I was able to predict approximately when and where it would occur the next day, and guess what Mr, Skeptic, I correctly predicted (at least to myself) the time and placement.

That would be due to the fact that airlines fly according to schedules. Meaning the same flights are generally in the same place at roughly the same time on a daily basis.

I really wish I had a photo if this one. It was right above my head when it made the sharp angle upwards.

I have been a careful observer of the skies and have never seen this particular "optical illusion" before, especially from so close.

Here: Jet contrails from some angles look like missile trails
Los Angeles Missile Contrail Explained in Pictures
Enjoy…

BTW, the name calling is both uncalled for and against ATS’s T&C, please refrain from it in future post

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sorry, but if it were just condensation trails, one would expect them to be uniformly applied at the same time of day. The other day the sky was mostly clear (blue, no clouds, minimal trails) and I observed two jets flying at what appeared to be approximately the same altitude.

It is dependant on the atmospheric conditions on that day as to whether or not contrails can persist. It is also dependant on the engines running temperature.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bf065d2bfeb.jpg[/atsimg]

I observed two jets flying at what appeared to be approximately the same altitude. One left a ribbony trail from one end of the sky to the other. the other one left no trail at all. If it were weather driven, wouldn't you logically expect that it would be both or neither, not one and the other?

It's impossible to tell the altitude of an aircraft simply from visual observation. Two aircraft may appear to be at the same altitude from the ground but may be stacked thousands of feet apart in separation. That thousand feet can make a big difference in the atmospheres ability to allow contrails to persist.

edit on 12/10/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What I see from the chemtrails in 2 seperate states (cali and okla) is they usually always appear about an hour before the sun goes down. So it gets dark here around 5, and I go outside and see many seperate trails.. almost never at the same time but one after the other. they vanish quite quickly, though in okla.. in cali they would stay n the air and spread slow.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Maybe so, but this was different. I'm no dummy, I have a grad degree and an understanding of perception and this was no perceptual trick. I thought about the schedules too but ruled it out due both to the recent appearance of these on a route that I have been driving since July as well as the clear esoteric, geometric symbolism that was being expressed. Don't know how much you know about that stuff, don't want to get into an argument with you about it. I've been studying in that field for 20 years. Suffice it to say that based on a number of different knowledge sets, I have determined that this isn't your run of the mill contrail and further that it is intentionally being done by people who understand, or at least take orders from people who understand esoteric principals, and that the "clocking" referred to in this post is a relatively new phenomenon. I posted this, in part out of curiosity to see if other people noticed it, again as confirmation or rule out of an educated prediction.

BTW, one of my psychology sub-specialties was in perception psychology-I understand how illusions work both visually and linguistically. I was just teasing with the names, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But you're right, I shall refrain from that in the future. Now please go away or at least stop trying to disprove that this is occurring as the more you do the more it starts to look like perceptual psy-ops. Again, I started this post to hear about other peoples experiences not to be used as a tool to debunk and disinform.
edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: add word

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I thought about the schedules too but ruled it out due both to the recent appearance of these on a route that I have been driving since July

Which may be something as simple as the weather not being cold enough to cause contrails to persist until this time of the year. It can also be something that has changed in the ATC’s routing for various reasons. Something as simple as a runway closure for construction or resurfacing, to a change in noise abatement polices.

Don't know how much you know about that stuff

I know a good deal about aviation, and used to work for the airlines. I have personally observed aircraft that I have overseen leave persistent contrails, and I know very well exactly what was loaded into those particular aircraft. So there is no point in trying to explain it to me because I 100% know the truth, not speculation, on the matter.

I was just teasing with the names, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But you're right, I shall refrain from that in the future.

No harm, no foul, and if I got my feeling hurt that easily I would certainly not have been a member here as long as I have been. It was just a simple reminder to keep it civil.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Fair enough. We both have our fields of expertise. And I'll give you the likely fact that there are legitimate persistent contrails, but by no means are all of the streaks across the sky legitimate. I still go back to the prediction aspect of it though as well as the embedded esoteric symbolism. If it were a flight schedule, how could I have known that there was going to be another line going up within 10 minutes at different angles meant to be in allignment with the sun not once but twice in one day? You may know airplanes but I know esoteric ritual and there was definitely ritual at play today and over the past several days. And, like I said, with my understanding of perception I have been a very careful observer of the sky, especially over the last few months and this was different.

I find it interesting that you find it necessary to keep working this from any angle you can and completely disregard the other aspects of it that I have presented. First it's a perceptual trick, then it's a weather driven contrail. Then I'm somehow confusing it with a missile trail? When in fact I said the opposite that it was the sharp angle it went up right above my head and that I clearly saw it was a jet. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Here's a good summary of at least part of the playbook you are using, by setting it all up as legitimate persistent contrails against people who must be seeing things instead of considering that both could be and are true. Now again, could you please stop flooding this thread with your D-bunk? Besides, also again, this is a thread to see if other people have seen this particular pattern too, not a discussion about whether they do or do not exist (which they definitely do.) I mean, when you look at it that way, extensive space on such a thread spent on telling people they didn't see what they are saying they see could be considered off topic. And if you do want to keep arguing about it at least move past the black and white do they exist or don't they propaganda dialectic and engage me on some of the more interesting points of this, like it's similarity to ancient sun tracking rituals, my predictions of the lines appearances, it's sudden appearance over the last several days or any of those other things that make this interesting.

While disinformation claiming these chemtrails are simply contrails from increased air traffic seems to have been a workable ‘dispersant’ on public perception, it’s remained buried in obscure articles or internet pages. A very few scientific TV shows have talked about them, but with the usual dismissive conclusions. Divide, Demonize and Conquer Usually, those concerned about ‘chemtrails’ are immediately stigmatized as ‘conspiracy nuts’ and effectively marginalized and lumped together with anything someone might consider a wingnut. Very effective mental electric fence: “don’t go there buddy, you’ll be one of them” Even more insidious is the fascist control false choice mantra “you’re either with us or you’re with the terrorists”. Very clever, Herr Fascist. But those aren’t the only choices. But sure works to squelch dissent when enforced by draconian laws such as we have now. Here's Wikipedia on false choice or false dilemma: The logical fallacy of false dilemma (also called false dichotomy, the either-or fallacy) involves a situation in which only two alternatives are considered, when in fact there are other options. Closely related are failing to consider a range of options and the tendency to think in extremes, called black-and-white thinking. Strictly speaking, the prefix “di” in “dilemma” means “two”. When a list of more than two choices is offered, but there are other choices not mentioned, then the fallacy is called the fallacy of false choice, or the fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses. False dilemma can arise intentionally, when fallacy is used in an attempt to force a choice (“If you are not with us, you are against us.“) [The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses and bystanders to become allies or lose favor. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy.]

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: word change

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: softening

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: final thought

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Or, for that matter, with your knowledge of airlines and airplanes, Defcon, we can discuss what 10 or more jets were doing in the same patch of sky, some flying in a 3 line formation, over a town in which such massive jet activity is uncommon and over which, according to regular and common flight patterns they just shouldn't be (far away enough from any airport to preclude changes in flight path based on a closed runway), especially simultaneously in such number.

Or there's this bit of information on "missing airplanes" in today's "paper". You can't possibly know what's going on with 120,000 planes that even the FAA has no idea about.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) said that it lost track of nearly 120,000 airplanes in the United States recently and is concerned that this fact could be exploitable by drug traffickers or terrorists, the Associated Press reported. The FAA has ordered all owners of the 357,000 private jets in the United States to re-register their aircraft. Around 119,000 have "questionable registration," the FAA told AP. The agency was fearful over the fact that criminals could purchase planes without the government knowing. Several factors, like missing forms, wrong addresses, unreported sales, and other problems, have led to the agency telling owners to re-register their aircraft.

www.theepochtimes.com...

I could clarify that I understand that those in other cities, if seeing the same patterns would not be seeing the same trails I saw because, like was said, you can't block out someone else's sun with your thumb (or something like that.) But, if it's happening where I live, there's a high likelihood that it is happening elsewhere too.

We could talk more about those ancient culture sun tracking ceremonies. The Celt's used stones set into the ground at certain angles drawing an imaginary line in the sky. Some Indian tribes, as part of their rituals actually shot arrows into the air at certain angles during specific times.

There is so much more to discuss in this particular thread than just whether they do or don't exist using the same old arguments. I'd be happy to engage you in those types of discussions.
edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: added missing plane info

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: cleaning quote

edit on 10-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: qoutes

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join