It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

IMHO if you have taken anything off of "contrailscience.com" as fact then you have absolutely no ability to distinguish between propaganda and truth. (which I don't know if you have)
You being an LDS housewife does not help you situation. So unless you have a masters in meteorology I suggest we leave the "science" up to the scientists. I am very aware of mormon culture and how secluded it can be. I am not disrespecting you or your religion, just pointing out one of the sad truthes.... as I have been repairing myself from that upbringing.
Anyway... goodluck with the storms and I really hope you mind will be more open one day.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

What a sad response.......

contrailscience.com is "propaganda" to you??
Yet, you willingly swallowed the LIES from that YouTube video that you posted??

You make such wild assertions (I.E., the "secret military airliners" that Boeing, or others, build) as if they were somehow "true"...but when shown how inaccurate those beliefs are , you ignore them?

So....who, here now, is spewing "propaganda"??

What you fail to realize (and I am assuming you are a young man, still with a lifetime of experience of learning ahead of you) is that many, many of us here ARE experienced already, in diverse fields...and are able to use that knowledge base to reach conclusions about the "chemtrail" hoax, because we are able to evaluate the claims. Upon examination, they all fail the "smell" test...both in logic, capability, and the overall science (lack of science, actually) behind all of these bogus claims.

Have you, yet, understood exactly why that YouTube video is a load of crap?? Full of photos of benign, completely unrelated airplanes, and events? All "smashed together" to fool the gullible into believing in this "chemtrail agenda"....

Did you think to wonder exactly why that same video (and many, many others about "chemtrails") have the "comments disabled" on their pages?? That should be a BIG clue as to the motives of those people.

Finally....I gather that you're young (and a Dad) because you once posted a YouTube vid that you made? Could hear you, and a child on the soundtrack. I sincerely hope you get some REAL knowledge under your belt, and take the time to look deeply into the REAL science, so you will be better informed....for your sake, and for your family's.....

edit on 21 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by stars15k

IMHO if you have taken anything off of "contrailscience.com" as fact then you have absolutely no ability to distinguish between propaganda and truth. (which I don't know if you have)
You being an LDS housewife does not help you situation. So unless you have a masters in meteorology I suggest we leave the "science" up to the scientists. I am very aware of mormon culture and how secluded it can be. I am not disrespecting you or your religion, just pointing out one of the sad truthes.... as I have been repairing myself from that upbringing.
Anyway... goodluck with the storms and I really hope you mind will be more open one day.

How about tell us exactly what is incorrect on that website. I do not want links to chemmie websites and conspiracy webpages, i wantyou to point out what is incorrect and back it up.

You seemed to ignore everything that was incorrect in that video, is that video therefore "disinfo"?
edit on 21-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Am I missing something here?

I am not a "Chemtrail believer

But Chemtrails are also real.

So, which one is it going to be either you believe in them or you don't. Baffled by something and maybe you can help me out, How does one go from not believing in chemtrails to saying you are confident they are real.

Notice anything with your comment from above. Look close.Just a little bit of contradiction if you as me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So help me out here please?

You being an LDS housewife does not help you situation. So unless you have a masters in meteorology I suggest we leave the "science" up to the scientists

What is the the big deal with being a housewife? Even if someone has a master in meteorology you still wouldn't believe them. This does apply to you too, or am I wrong..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You being an LDS housewife does not help you situation. So unless you have a masters in meteorology I suggest we leave the "science" up to the scientists

Oh chemmies would not believe scientists anyways, they just then include them into their plot. I swear most of the country must be employed in chemtrails.

Science and aviation knowledge are to chemtrail believers like what kryptonite is to Superman

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Am I missing something here?

I am not a "Chemtrail believer

But Chemtrails are also real.

So, which one is it going to be either you believe in them or you don't. Baffled by something and maybe you can help me out, How does one go from not believing in chemtrails to saying you are confident they are real.

Notice anything with your comment from above. Look close.Just a little bit of contradiction if you as me.

Well, actually, he said this tsurfer:

I am not a "Chemtrail believer.' I am a Chemtrail watcher. I don't need to "believe" in something when it already exists

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Oh chemmies would not believe scientists anyways, they just then include them into their plot. I swear most of the country must be employed in chemtrails.

Science and aviation knowledge are to chemtrail believers like what kryptonite is to Superman

Plot? Employed in Chemtrails??....what is this, this talk??

I wish we could all just go on and discuss Chemtrails, ,,, instead of arguing about whether they are real or not... The last time I looked, the title of this thread said (Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately).... NOT

(Can you Prove That These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately)...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

It would be the most labor intensive, costly, scattershot way of delivering anything at anytime for any reason. It's a stupid plan, originated for the internet masses, by people who make their living promoting the concept, who couldn't provide or produce anything even close to proof of any of their claims.
And it's believed by people who would rather sit behind their computers and worry about TPTB from the NWO doing things to "them". Without question or critical thinking.

....And thats exactly the reason it is so easy to get away with raining chemicals. It is a "given" that most people would react to the situaton just as you do....impossible, unbelievable, costly, scattershot...

You say, 'without question'. People DO question it,,, but these are currently in the minority with smaller voices. That is exactly what this thread is about... or (was). How are you going to extract answers from something that is apparently non-existent, there is currently NO adequate proof, while people call you a Chemmi and say you are crazy..?

.... It is like pushing s##t up a hill full of turds that have dried rock hard in the sun.

...Its a challenge, to say the least,, and people have got enough to do running around making money, drinking beer and watching TV,, than worry about far less important things like being poisoned...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
HAHAHA

I say contrailscience.com is propaganda (WHICH IT IS) and we get all the disinfo defenders coming to defend their propaganda website.
Pitiful. Once again, you only help prove my point further.

And again..... you take little quotes and use them out of context. Your strategy needs help.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Perhaps you understand the methodology that is being employed against us here on ATS. As you point out, this thread is not meant to discuss whether chemtrails exist, that is a given, and this thread is meant for those that have reached that conclusion. But, the same people will simply not allow that conversation to proceed without ridicule. Thread after thread.
You have to wonder why? I believe it is a tactic used to forestall a consensus on what is likely happening and why.
I see the same nonsense on 911 threads, and many of the same names.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Firepilot did not exactly "defend" contrailscience.com. He is asking you to explain what you mean when you say it is propaganda.

Could you please explain your position on this to us who don't know about contrailscience's propaganda? Why do you say it is propaganda? What specific things do they say that are deliberate inaccuracies, which are presented just to fool us?

Which website do you think tells the truth about "chem"trails?
edit on 12/22/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What a sad response.......

contrailscience.com is "propaganda" to you??
Yet, you willingly swallowed the LIES from that YouTube video that you posted??

You make such wild assertions (I.E., the "secret military airliners" that Boeing, or others, build) as if they were somehow "true"...but when shown how inaccurate those beliefs are , you ignore them?

So....who, here now, is spewing "propaganda"??

What you fail to realize (and I am assuming you are a young man, still with a lifetime of experience of learning ahead of you) is that many, many of us here ARE experienced already, in diverse fields...and are able to use that knowledge base to reach conclusions about the "chemtrail" hoax, because we are able to evaluate the claims. Upon examination, they all fail the "smell" test...both in logic, capability, and the overall science (lack of science, actually) behind all of these bogus claims.

Have you, yet, understood exactly why that YouTube video is a load of crap?? Full of photos of benign, completely unrelated airplanes, and events? All "smashed together" to fool the gullible into believing in this "chemtrail agenda"....

Did you think to wonder exactly why that same video (and many, many others about "chemtrails") have the "comments disabled" on their pages?? That should be a BIG clue as to the motives of those people.

Finally....I gather that you're young (and a Dad) because you once posted a YouTube vid that you made? Could hear you, and a child on the soundtrack. I sincerely hope you get some REAL knowledge under your belt, and take the time to look deeply into the REAL science, so you will be better informed....for your sake, and for your family's.....

edit on 21 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Don't attempt to insinuate anything about my family, as if we were are in some sort of dire state. We are very happy and loving. I can tell by your posts that you are really just an asshole.(asshole disinfo agent)
edit on 22-12-2010 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Firepilot did not exactly "defend" contrailscience.com. He is asking you to explain what you mean when you say it is propaganda.

Could you please explain your position on this to us who don't know about contrailscience's propaganda? Why do you say it is propaganda? What specific things do they say that are deliberate inaccuracies, which are presented just to fool us?

Which website do you think tells the truth about "chem"trails?
edit on 12/22/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Nope, because this is not the place for that conversation. If you can't see propaganda when it's right in front of you then it's going to be difficult. If you don't think Americans are good at propaganda then it must be working.
The only point I will say is you don't make a website called "contrailsciene.com" for no reason. Disinofs will say it was made because so many people are saying there is chemtrails, if you want to take that spin then go for it. Also, why is the website owner unwilling to reveal himself as well as having his website go through a proxy.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Again, lets deal in specifics and facts. If you do not like that website, would it not be better to tell us what is scientifically incorrect about it rather than just throw out accusations?

Lets dispense with the "propaganda", etc, and vague accusations, just tell us what on that site is wrong and give some references to back it up.

You still did not answer any of my aviation and aircraft questions, when I pointed out things in your video you linked to. If you are going to put up a video that includes different kinds of aircraft in it, then you should be able to explain how and what those aircraft are doing.

I asked about the E-6A, Cessna 340, Beech King Air, the KC-135 for icing tests, and the aircraft with water barrels with moving center of gravity around. Please elaborate.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

No. You disgust me as a human being. Your tactics are cheap and show unwillingness to have a constructive conversation.
So, again, take each little word from my posts and use it out of context and in the context that fits your paradigm.
Oh, I am going to Idaho for Christmas, if we are close we could meet and talk since these threads are breeding grounds for bull # from both sides.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72a421d08eae.jpg[/atsimg]

a friend took these photos about a month ago. she swears they were headed straight up into the air, and she believes they were rocket/missle launches. I'm more inclined to believe they are chemtrails.

Photo taken over Joliet, Illinois

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So, you continue to refuse to learn reality?

Remember that YouTube video you posted? The one that has been explained was showing NORMAL examples of operational situations....yet, you never responded on it.

The Gulfstream 1 atmospheric sampling airplane, FALSELY claimed as a "chemtrail sprayer". The KC-135 equipped to spray water, for in-flight icing testing, FALSELY claimed to be a "chemtrail sprayer".

The interior shot, large airliner cabin filled with barrels? FALSELY claimed as "evidence" of "chemtrail" spraying.

It is the case, each time, that these beliefs stem from an ignorance of the way things are done in the real world. There are thousands of actual sources that show just WHAT (and, what not) these things are.

Here, have you ever heard of the magazine "Aviation Week & Space Technology"?

It is a premier trade publication, well respected around the world...for decades. You should look for it at your local library, to start to educate yourself about REALITY.

Meanwhile, here is a site that is for airplane and aviation enthusiasts....NOT some "secret agents" as your increasingly paranoid claims suggest....read through it, and see for yourself.

BTW....look at the photo of the interior of the Airbus A380 flight testing....with the WATER BALLST BARRELS. Then, compare to that stupid YouTube video's claims...that show another airplane, with a similar installation...for FLIGHT TESTING PURPOSES:

ARTICLE.

Photo:

Caption for above photo:

Airbus A380-841
F-WWEA (sn 009)
Airbus S.A.S. / Airbus Industrie
A380 F-WWEA was in ADD for high altitude testing for four days. The elevation of the airport is 7,630 ft (2.326 m) and the 3.800 m RWY is capable for 450 t. Here you can see the ballast barrels.
Picture taken October 18, 2006
Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Ethiopia (ADD / HAAB)

ANY QUESTIONS??

edit on 22 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by firepilot

No. You disgust me as a human being. Your tactics are cheap and show unwillingness to have a constructive conversation.
So, again, take each little word from my posts and use it out of context and in the context that fits your paradigm.
Oh, I am going to Idaho for Christmas, if we are close we could meet and talk since these threads are breeding grounds for bull # from both sides.

Its disgusting that I deal in specifics and facts, and would rather not wallow in accusations? Look, when making claims, its best to have evidence, specifics and be able to back up what you say.

Have you ever asked questions of those who are knowledgable about aviation and meteorology? I am guessing not. You descended right back into name calling, rather than having a rational conversation based on facts and evidence. When you can not back up what you say, you just get upset and name call.

There is nothing wrong with me asking for specifics, since you keep putting out there supposed evidence. If i make a claim, I will back it up. I even challenge chemtrail believers to find any specific faults in statements that I make, especially with aviation and weather.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Blah Blah Blah...... why would I want to ask a thick headed caveman any questions? (that means you)

NOTHING you have posted or said disproves the fact of the existence of Chemtrails.

edit on 22-12-2010 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join