It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Sounds lile you can tell the difference, at least tangentially, regarding some aspects of aviation,a nd ATC:

Nope. I know where the high altitude jetways are over my area via the joys of the internet, I didn't need charts for that.

Gather you're in the UK?

By "joys of the internet", was it this site perchance ------?

www.flightradar24.com...

BTW, obtaining the VFR charts was great...and, as I'm sure you realized, they are (usually) FREE once they've expired. Don't worry about the recency of expiration, the Airways won't change that much, for many years.
AS TO the High route structures.....it is different in the UK and Europe than the U.S. But only slightly.

I know of a website for USA charts, not sure if there's one online for UK/Europe (will search). Meanwhile, you may be able to snag some (free) High charts from an airline pilot, if you are anywhere near a major airport, and catch them when there's a revision cycle....we have to change the publications occasionally...because, as you know by now, they expire. Also, for nominal expense (a few quid?), there should be onine sources to purchase...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit....found this: www.ead.eurocontrol.int...

You have to register...I haven't done that yet, so can't provide a review as to how great (or not) they are. I think it's free, though......

edit on 20 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Did you ever figure out how cirrus cloudforms and contrails are relevent? If not, you really should watch what you call "disinfo". Also calling us names is not very nice.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Did you ever figure out how cirrus cloudforms and contrails are relevent? If not, you really should watch what you call "disinfo". Also calling us names is not very nice.

That was a funny one wasnt it, when he asked why we mentioned cirrus because it had nothing to do with contrails in his mind. Those crazy chemmies!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Given your scenario of fuel additive as the "chem-", did you think to research the dilution rate of additive to fuel, then the dilution of the additives as found in exhaust, then the dilution rate of exhaust to trail.

The numbers are actually quite telling. Additionally, would you put anything in your car that would foul the engine? Is your car engine run to the same specs as a jet engine is? Just asking.

Now, this is illuminating about planes in your area. Supplied by the BBC:

Planes flying at right angles to each other? Absolutely happens. Not all N-S routes can take off on a N-S runway. The "patterns" show this. They are not actually patterns, they are a visual representation of where a plane was flying. That is all they ever are, because planes fly to all points of the compass and sometimes they make contails.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Did you expect less? Still chuckling over that myself. Seemed so sure of himself up 'til that point, too. Gives me someone to watch for in these debates. Now I know to type really slowly and not use too many polysyllabic words.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Did you expect less? Still chuckling over that myself. Seemed so sure of himself up 'til that point, too. Gives me someone to watch for in these debates. Now I know to type really slowly and not use too many polysyllabic words.

I saw some even funnier ones over on a chemtrail thread on godlike productions. Someone was insisting today that the contrails from older WW2 type piston aircraft with radial engines, were never real contrails at all but were smoke trails. He even quoted a page that stated that on takeoff power, the engines ran richer sometimes making black smoke at full power. Talk about reading something and having no idea what it means.

It is comical, how they can get so many things wrong, and we correct them, and then they still insist they are the ones who are right in the end.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by stars15k

Hey Stars, Mr. Gullible here.
How about you bring your skepticism to this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you could get some of your questions answered.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.........Still not dealing in facts? Asking me to reply to other posts without answering a single question I posed is only misdirection and avoidance. Two points not seemly in a debate. Why should I follow your direction if you cannot answer some very basic questions?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

I'm strangely not offended by being called a "flying pig" as that is my avatar, but being called a "fool" hurts. It is also misdirection and avoidance. Can you not answer the questions I posed? They should be easy enough for someone so sure there is "chemtrails".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

If you are afraid of the thread, just say so.
Lack of evidence does not mean lack of a crime. But, the smoking gun is at the link I posted. It confirms all of my suspicions and justifies my posts, something you cannot say. You just ask people to do the impossible, and when they bring you something real, you fade.
Don't expect to much in the way of dialogue in the future, you are with Weedwhacker in my book. You are not looking for answers, just here to obfuscate and mislead IMO.
Farewell, FP.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I listened to her, and she is full of nonsense. She is not a scientist, or anything remotely like that. She is just regurgitating stuff from conspiracy sites, and you all fall over it because she is just saying what you want to hear.

Ha...she just talked about seeing more chemtrails before weather fronts.....yet again...sigh.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Your post is correct. The "weed whacker", makes statements, then, he contradicts himself. As he is a self avowed "pilot", and is the foremost authority concerning all things that are flown, it is easy to understand his total lack of being "in the know".

He said this: "There are NO systems to "spray" anything. None. Zero. We have to learn the entire airplane, everything.....we know every system inside and out, have intimate access everywhere we wish to look, have to know every protrusion that hangs out into the slipstream.

He continues on to say this:" NO ONE has said there are no airplanes able to spray things!!! What is happening, though, is take a look at any "chemtrail" website, or UTube video...and they show AIRLINERS!!! Making contrails! NOT "spraying" anything!

He also said this: "Same answer. Any such parts and components would be destined for the orders that are NT for normal civilian airliners. Care to guess how many 747s/757s/767s Boeing builds that are for "other than" civilian customers?

Not very many. Of course, they ARE still bidding for the Air Force Tanker contract prize...against Airbus (and Northrop Grumman too, I think...unless they dropped out by now). Only a handful of KC-"X" (based on the B-767 airframe) have been built, to date. AND, like the KC-135 and KC-10 derivatives before them, their mission is to RE-FUEL other jets. Period. NO "spraying" of stuff, as claimed by "chemtrailers

It is apparent that the "whacker" is not aware that flights, which, are other than "the norm" occur all the time. There are aircraft which have been "modified" to suit the needs of who ever is in charge. The "whacker", being the "absolute authority", should know about that but refuses to acknowledge it. He continuously intertwines some facts with his "opinion". You are doing the right thing in not responding to him or the "flying pig". They are entitled to believe a lie.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

????????

You are not looking for answers, just here to obfuscate and mislead IMO

Your "opinion" of facts presented, mistaken beliefs clarified, and false assumptions pointed out....those are "obfuscations"?

Got it backwards....

....BTW, still waiting for any....any evidence. Physical, not more blabbering and blithering "opinion" from a telephone conversation video, or another "slickly" produced (but light on facts) video.

Hard evidence. Photos of the airplanes. Description of the schedules, locations (base) of operations. That sort of thing. Personnel involved....even an intelligent estimate of the numbers required. Taking normal working routines, eight-twelve hour days, if need be, into account. Etc.....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Then show us a pic of an aerial refueling tanker modified for your chemtrails . Hell show us any plane modified for chemtrails.

Is it the opinion of chemmies that aerial refueling is just a ruse for chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Well I see you decided to stay with ATS. That's noble of you.

Now let's look at a few things shall we?

Care to guess how many 747s/757s/767s Boeing builds that are for "other than" civilian customers?

Actually no, but I am sure you would love to tell us wouldn't you?

There are aircraft which have been "modified" to suit the needs of who ever is in charge.

Maybe, but anything to back your claim? Not doubting it just like to see a pic or video that just helps cement your statement as credible for someone.

They are entitled to believe a lie.

For there to be a lie there first needs to be a truth, and so far you haven't shown anything that proves what your saying is the truth.

Lastly, please keep the name calling going, you bring me a big

Thanks Again..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No, I cannot prove a thing. But if it was that easy to prove it probably wouldnt be happening in the first place!

I dont enjoy making such sweeping statements about being poisoned. It doesnt make me feel happy to believe such things, and I would love to be proven wrong. But so far, Im sorry, I believe it is happening, and I dont really feel the need to prove it to anyone, I also dont have the time patience or energy to do so. From what I have gleened from the situation, it is quite hard to prove. Why doesnt that supprise me!

The best I can do is to make people aware of this (unproven) situation, and let them decide for themselves. If enough people become awake to this chemtrail gig then questions will utimately be asked, and we will find out the truth. I think thats what we all want isnt it? The truth...

I am currently getting copies made of the video (What In The World Are They Spraying) and giving it to everyone that I know...

Arn't you lucky you are not one of my buddies?

edit on extra DIV

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Show "us" what? What are you talking about Firepilot? Who are "us"?
It is clear you all are working in teams, otherwise you wouldn't be asking any poster to show "us" anything.
I think it is pretty clear that you and the rest of "us" are trying to dictate what is real and what is not real. H*ll, you stay away from the threads here that really have substance.
You need to be outed in front of everyone here on ATS. I call HOAX on your very presence here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am looking for evidence myself. Evidence that you are on a mission similar to most people here on ATS, learning what our government is up to NOW.
WW, I bet you couldn't tell me what nefarious acts our federal government has subjected us to in the past, let alone give us any clues to what they could be doing now.
Come on weedwhacker, tell us something other than what you read in "official" publications. Surely with such a dearth of knowledge, you can actually write something interesting, worthy of ATS?
Can't you?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can tell you exactly how many Boeing 757s are built for other than civilian customers. And do not let your paranoia get the best of you, by US I mean us in the thread asking the same questions

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
I can tell you exactly how many Boeing 757s are built for other than civilian customers. And do not let your paranoia get the best of you, by US I mean us in the thread asking the same questions

NO you CAN'T.
Boeing has private contracts with the government and does not have to reveal anything.
....the stupidity of disinfo agents.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

But I can, they built 1,050, with over 1,030 in service around the world, before they stopped production in 2004, the final one (757-200) going to Shanghai Airlines.

edit on 21/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join