It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I thank you for that reply. I try to keep an open mind on things and try to reply if I think I can bring something to a thread. I am not dead set against chemtrails, I just haven't seen the blow my mind evidence to prove they are existing. There is just an overwhelming evidence that can explain what many call chemtrails as being contrails and how they are reacting toward the conditions at that altitude. I see cross patterns all the time and it has been shown that what we see from the surface is actually two different contrails that are at different altitudes but with our perspective on the ground they look like they are crossing. I will post the link where this was talked about, but I will do it as soon as I get back from running an errand.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Wow how did you do that? That is exactly what I was writing for a post, I guess at the same time as you.

That is spooky.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Two questions,

1) If these "chemtrails" are designed to harm us then why do they stay in the sky and dissipate?

2) If they are using the chemicals mentioned so far, then why isn't everybody feeling the effects by now? they should, because that's some nasty stuff.

Another note, isn't it weird that Americans say Aluminum and Brits say Aluminium.

Edit: Does this mean clouds are really chemclouds and clouds aren't really real?
edit on 19/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You wrote: "After this remark you want the mods to help you. Good luck with that. They also see what you have been doing and posting
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Believe what you want. You shall not change my mind. The "moderators" have never "helped" me. In fact they have suggested that my posts and possibly my account could be expunged from this site. Fine with me. After the first two weeks at this site I asked them to remove me from ATS. These are things you are not aware of. You have made "another" of a long line of mistakes. The moderators were rebuked by me with facts about what gets posted and what does not get posted at ATS and it is "based on the discretion of the Mod" according to how that moderator "interprets" the rules My comment was as follows:
======================================================================
GradyPhilpott

]

I took the liberty of editing out the needless quote and the abrasive material in your post.

I'd just like you to take some time to cool off before someone slaps a post ban or worse on you.

Please read the following and put all of this into perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sincerely

Grady

Well Grady, why don't you and the rest of the ATS people just remove me from YOUR site? I asked to be removed about two weeks ago without a response. ATS wants to "milk information" from anyone they can. That's why they did not remove me at that time. OOPPS! was that too" abrasive" for you? Its the truth or ATS would have removed me before now. Call me a liar. Please! Let the facts speak for themselves.

You have no real conception of "abrasive" as the word implies. "Cool Off"? You sound like so many cops that tell some one to stop "resisting" even when the guy is doing nothing but lying on the ground. I didn't start this bantering, ATS "moderators" did. It is obvious that ATS wants and caters to the people they feel won't talk about very sensitive high priority topics. I must have "stepped on the toes" of a "buddy" of one of the ATS moderators or just happened to get a leftist "Moderator" for censorship. I'm not mad...just exposing the "fodder"(BS hypocritical cover up). Who ever falls into that definition continuously brings their point of view around while "editing" my posts. Like I said, it's your site. Here at ATS you are the sheriff. Outside of ATS....its me. Remove me as I asked to be a few weeks ago. . ATS hasn't enlightened me on anything that I did not already know about. IE: I haven't learned anything new here. So by removing me altogether, I have lost nothing. There are better sites that I am posting at with members of a higher intelligence. How's the abrasiveness now? I do not hold you personally responsible. You get paid to do a job. You said: " I'd just like you to take some time to cool off before someone slaps a post ban or worse on you". Editing out what I said in any post is definitely "worse" than a ban. When any one edits the original story it is tantamount to changing the whole contextual meaning of the writer. That makes whoever does the editing a liar and deceiver because they changed the wording. I shall not "parlay" with liars and thieves. So, remove me. I beg of you. When I try to log in tomorrow, I hope to see a note come up "barring me for life". Better yet, no note, just not able to log in. ATS can keep their comments to themselves or share with those that want to be lectured on etiquette. I could care less. ATS can kiss my ass Good bye

Scoutsniper
===============================================================

. "Grady Philpott", told me that I was "indeed correct" concerning my rebuke to the "moderators" with one exception. The exception is that the moderators are not "paid" to "modify". They are "volunteers". That just blew your statement right out of the "chemical trail filled sky". That's a fact and there is nothing you can do to prove its a lie on my part, just like the jibberish concerning chemical trails being other than what they are. "Never jump to conclusions based on assumptions".
You make your posts, and I'll make mine. I am not here to bandy words with fools. As previously stated, I do not argue with fools. I could care less what you "think". Is "thinking" even possible on your part? I already know the answer. It was a rhetorical question. This is the last time I shall respond to a painted faced devil. You portray what you wish people to see by your picture. Conclusion: Your picture and your posts are an extension of what is in between your ears. As the song says; "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares". IE Next time you post, be sure you have your (&*%^&) together. That one is for "FREE". You have no clue to what is really going on. Go ahead.....call me a liar.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

I am asking this in all seriousness here. If you are so unhappy then why do you keep coming back? Why do you need the ATS mads and Admin to remove you from here, when all you have to do is stop coming here? You seem to have an ulterior motive here and that is why you want them to remove you..

Well good luck with whatever your agenda is and I only have this to say...

FEMA coffins = Hoax
Chemtrails = in your case

There has never been a personal attack towards you from me and you can feel free to show me the post where I did,because all you got from me was evidence that was researchable to back any statement I made. Yet you would consistently throw insults and name calling at me and other members and as far as I know not one has talked to a mod about your behavior or at least I may be wrong but that is not my problem. I have tried to show evidence that was debatable with you and others to only have childish remarks sent as a reply. So if you stay enjoy and if you get bounced also enjoy I know I will.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please forgive me for what I am about to say. Just a little heads up for the mods.
To: scoutsniper

That's a fact and there is nothing you can do to prove its a lie on my part, just like the jibberish concerning chemical trails being other than what they are. "Never jump to conclusions based on assumptions". You make your posts, and I'll make mine. I am not here to bandy words with fools. As previously stated, I do not argue with fools. I could care less what you "think". Is "thinking" even possible on your part? I already know the answer. It was a rhetorical question. This is the last time I shall respond to a painted faced devil. You portray what you wish people to see by your picture. Conclusion: Your picture and your posts are an extension of what is in between your ears. As the song says; "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares". IE Next time you post, be sure you have your (&*%^&) together. That one is for "FREE". You have no clue to what is really going on. Go ahead.....call me a lia

Let me put a few things into perspective for you shall I. You are a delusional shmuck that likes to make up things that you cannot and never did provide anything in the way of evidence that could back your statements. Case in point Fema coffins. You come on here post a few photos that have been on here before and debunked and think that you have some kind of scoop about them. When given the tools needed to get the truth you totally call it BS and you know the truth and we do not.

Now onto a little other topic about the 178th Military Police Company from the Georgia National Guard located in Monroe,Ga. When shown the evidence as to why they were there you felt that since you were in the military from 1972 to 1976 and that meant you knew what you were talking about.Well I guess that was proven wrong since you were shown evidence from more than one source that you were wrong. And what did you do you quit posting for a while. So all in all guess what yes I will call you a liar and I apologize to the ATS administration for this rant but It just had to be said. Again I apologize.

One last little comment for you. We do know what's going on..

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i had went to tucson, az. few weeks ago..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If "chemtrails" are a hoax and what is seen, is merely condensation/ ice crystals, what would explain my family,myself and a neighbor sighting and counting 53 "trails" on a day near the end of July this year. The temp on the surface in our area of Michigan was 87f at noon.
I had been out looking at the sky at 7:30am and saw about 11 "trails" then.
I went out again at about 9:00am. Now there aprox. 25 in view with the first group lower and spreading out to about 4x their original width. I had my daughter and son take a look them and noticed our neighbor looking up at the trails.He said at 6:45 he went out to get the paper and the sky was clear. not even a cloud.
We kept checking every half hour or so. there was an increase of the # of trails spreading across the sky as far as we could see. By 11:40 the first 25 or so had "become one" so to speak and were at about 15 thousand feet compaired to the 25 to 35 thousand feet that I estimate them to have first appeared.

The trails all eventualy merged by about 2:00pm and remained clouded for around 4hrs more then slowely drifted southeast clearing the sky by about sunset (9pm or so)

I have also seen our sky with a count of 32,23,47 and 29 "trails"
Our nearest major Airport is 130 miles from here.

Is this the normal action of contrails ??

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I posted this earlier but will post it here for you to check out...

www.areco.org...

It has a lot of info that may explain some things you are seeing

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Actually, it is established fact that aerosol spraying is happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth will eventually be universally understood. You don't want to be the last to understand what is happening do you?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As if celebrities know more by virtue of the fact they are known more, however...thought this was interesting...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You are right aerosols are being sprayed, but you missed the one fact that planes will spray aerosols because they happen with plane engines all the time..

An invisible aerosol trail is always left behind cruising aircraft. Aerosol and contrail formation processes in an aging plume determine the number, surface area, and mass of particles that are formed per mass of fuel consumed. Exhaust particle properties change in the presence of a contrail. Exhaust particle morphology and surface properties and aircraft-induced perturbations of background aerosol surface areas (Section 3.3) are of central importance for ozone changes caused by heterogeneous chemical reactions (Chapters 2 and 4). Particle number and freezing probability are key for the formation of ice (cirrus) clouds after passage of an aircraft in a region where otherwise no clouds would form (Section 3.4). Finally, aviation-produced aerosol can directly or indirectly influence the radiation budget of the atmosphere (Section 3.6 and Chapter 6). For recent reviews see Schumann (1996a), Fabian and K�rcher (1997), Friedl (1997), and Brasseur et al. (1998). The following subsections provide a description of volatile aerosol precursors and the formation of volatile aerosol particles, a characterization of emitted soot and metal particles, a review of contrail and ice formation, and a discussion of the mutual interactions between these particle types. Comments on reducing the impact of aerosols are given in Section 3.7.4.

www.ipcc.ch...

Please go to the link above to read about aerosols and their relation to contrails.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Here you go...

Chapter 3. Aviation-Produced Aerosols and Cloudiness
Coordinating Lead Authors
D.W. Fahey --- NOAA Aeronomy Laboratory, USA
U. Schumann --- DLR Institut für Physik der Atmosphäre, Germany

Lead Authors
S. Ackerman --- University of Wisconsin, USA
P. Artaxo --- University of Sao Paulo, Instituto de Fisica, Brazil
O. Boucher --- Université de Lille, France
M.Y. Danilin --- Atmospheric and Environmental Research Inc., USA
B. Kärcher --- DLR Institut für Physik der Atmosphäre, Germany
P. Minnis --- NASA Langley Research Center, USA
T. Nakajima --- Center for Climate System Research, University of Tokyo, Japan
O.B. Toon --- University of Colorado, USA

Contributors
J.K. Ayers --- Analytical Services and Materials Inc., USA
T.K. Berntsen --- Center for International Climate and Environmental Research, Norway
P.S. Connell --- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA
F.J. Dentener --- Utrecht University, Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research, The Netherlands
D.R. Doelling --- NASA Langley Research Center, USA
A. Döpelheuer --- DLR Institut für Antriebstechnik, Germany
E.L. Fleming --- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, USA
K. Gierens --- DLR Institut für Physik der Atmosphäre, Germany
C.H. Jackman --- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, USA
H. Jäger --- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Institut für Atmosphärische Umweltforschung, Germany
E.J Jensen --- NASA Ames Research Center, USA
G.S. Kent --- NASA Langley Research Center, USA
I. Köhler --- DLR Institut für Physik der Atmosphäre, Germany
R. Meerkötter --- DLR Institut für Physik der Atmosphäre, Germany
J.E. Penner --- University of Michigan, USA
G. Pitari --- Università Degli Studi dell' Aquila, Italy
M.J. Prather --- University of California at Irvine, USA
J. Ström --- University of Stockholm, Sweden
Y. Tsushima --- Center for Climate System Research, University of Tokyo, Japan,
C.J. Weaver --- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, USA
D.K. Weisenstein --- Atmospheric and Environmental Research Inc., USA

Review Editor
K.-N. Liou --- UCLA, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, USA

You can find this list at ...

www.ipcc.ch...

I would guess these people know what they are talking about. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your source has been trying to sell the global warming scam for decades, in fact, you have probably heard about the leaked emails that pretty much totally discredit the IPCC. Climategate ring a bell?
This is abovetopsecret, not Popular Mechanics. As you may or may not know, Popular Mechanics has been discredited by their stance on 911. IPCC has been discredited by Climategate.
Care to try again? Have you reviewed my link? No? I didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Let me see a little proof that will back your claim. I am interested in what you can show me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

So I guess you didn't read the post I put up that explains aerosols and how they occur with jet engines all the time. You must have also forgot to look at the link where it talks about jet engines will expel aluminum and other metals due to erosion of the engine.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

In your video you linked to has the female talking about barium being used in chemtrails. Funny thing is this...

Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba-are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume

So Barium will actually be in the air especially when you understand how many planes fly in the USA.She also talks about Sun dogs being a by product of Barium in chemtrails,well this is funny because this is something I found.

Sun dogs, or mock suns, are technically called solar parhelia (parhelia meaning "with the sun") and appear as bright bursts of light formed when sunlight passes through ice crystals at the proper angle. Usually, cirrus clouds in front of the sun produce sun dogs, but other ice clouds, such as ice fog and diamond dust, may also generate them. Sun dogs are sometimes so brilliant that dazzled observers mistake them for the sun. They are often bright white but may show a partial spectrum of color with the red wavelengths on the edge nearest the sun. Sun dogs often have comet-like appearance with a bluish-white tail facing away from the sun.

www.islandnet.com...

Maybe you should read a bit about sundogs and how they are formed. So there are two things that this DOE expert should have known. So your link did not prove anything, care to try again.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Have to agree with you on those points...there were more, but those stuck out to me also.

I watched/read/listened to the first two parts...and my take on it? Yes, she has some credentials, but that doesn't mean she's not a bit "kooky" in the paranoid delusion department, as regards "chemtrails". Certainly the geezer from South Carolina (was it?) on the phone with her had a clear agenda....and bias.

I gotta say, she seems to have jumped the shark about HAARP, too...still, waiting to finish last two parts, will take better notes....

...but, HAARP? Actually, the MOST intriguing bit I liked (and, find a bit compelling) is the "digisonde" idea, and the large "floating" black triangles. As "antennas"....BUT, the rest of the HAARP "doom and gloom" and magical abilities stuff? So much woo-woo. They (she) took some rather benign facts about the program, and gave it more "power" than it deserves, or is capable of. Main point about communications abilities, and even the suggestion of disrupting others' radio communications....THAT I can buy into. Makes sense.

Funny she used the "Phoenix Lights" incident to bring up the black triangles....because there are PLENTY of other incidents involving them....and, that one is about 15 years ago, now....Oh, and thanks to ATS, the idea of the very large airship is out in the open....very likely the sort of technology used in these triangles. Their "secrecy"? Seems that's a thing of the past, nowadays....

...but, her claims of "spraying"? All talk, no proof (as usual...). I know, had a lot of guff about the "nanotech"....and that may be, will look into it...nano exists in many fields, that is a fact; just not sure it's applied as she claims. Certainly, there still aren't any indications of any "operation" large-scale enough, as claimed.....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

None of the points you raised are necessary if there are additives in the fuel.

There's no need for loads of 'missing planes' or masses of crew that are in on a conspiracy if that was the case? All of a sudden an airport works like normal, with all involved (including experienced pilots like your good self) being blissfully unaware of the damage done while they're just doing their jobs.

It's the only plausible mechanism I can think of for the "mass spraying" that chemtrail advocates shout about on ATS all the time, and it would place 'blame' on the oil companies and refineries.

It's EASY to get really damaging contaminants into the atmosphere by burning fuel, it's happened before.

Tetraethyllead (TEL), an anti-knocking agent (the 'lead' in leaded petrol) has been pretty much banned by most western countries because of neurotoxicity and soil contamination caused by millions of cars pumping lead into the atmosphere. It's still in some aviation fuel.

From wikipedia...

Link
Even though leaded gasoline is largely gone in North America, it has left high concentrations of lead in the soil adjacent to all roads that were constructed prior to its phaseout. Children are particularly at risk if they consume this.

Are you intimately aware of the chemical makeup of every fuel load you've used in your 40 years of flying? Do you think it's a possible mechanism for chemtrails? Plausible even?

Also, as rightly pointed out by other posters... explaining (repeatedly) why persistant contrails exist isn't a valid argument against the existence of chemtrails. That goes for you too Oz. You need a better argument.
edit on 19-12-2010 by eightfold because: wikiquote, links & speeling errorz

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

...but, HAARP? Actually, the MOST intriguing bit I liked (and, find a bit compelling) is the "digisonde" idea, and the large "floating" black triangles. As "antennas"....BUT, the rest of the HAARP "doom and gloom" and magical abilities stuff? So much woo-woo. They (she) took some rather benign facts about the program, and gave it more "power" than it deserves, or is capable of. Main point about communications abilities, and even the suggestion of disrupting others' radio communications....THAT I can buy into. Makes sense. Funny she used the "Phoenix Lights" incident to bring up the black triangles....because there are PLENTY of other incidents involving them..

Actually both HAARP and the non-conventional flying objects (be it triangle or disc) are based on technology pioneered by Tesla, you know, Tesla, the brilliant scientist that worked with Edison and Einstein. The one that built what he called a "Death Ray" using something very much like HAARP to heat the ionosphere. Tesla, whose labs were raided and confiscated by the FBI upon his death. I suspect that HAARP is capable of a lot more than you seem to imply.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join