It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

OK, this is a theory based on propaganda papers. Why you would say "Wikileaks Exposed, such and such" is beyond me. This is a theory, plain and simple.
You call this research?

Anyone who takes this as truth are nothing but sheeple pretending to be enlightened.

First your for it, now your against it. When is the next yo-yo move your gonna make?

Everything is a conspiracy, even anti-conspiracy sites....wow...circular logic eh?
edit on 2-12-2010 by CanuckCoder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

In today's times where terrorism runs rampant
across many countries. There is no flag
associated with terrorism.

ummm. what do you mean by terrorism?
like, the terrorism made up on the news, or the terrorism being performed by the US military?

because I only believe in one of them...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
Usually when people refer to good things like Alex Jones, David Icke, or Ron Paul as being controlled opposition or Pysops, I usually just ignore it, but Wikileaks is certainly different. If I were Julian Assange, I would take the ridiculous amount of information I have and I would release every last bit of it at once, to any media that wants it, not holster it and give it out occasionally, usually with quite a bit of dissapointment. .

What's the best way to build mistrust & animosity between two people or entities?

Constantly lie, over a long period of time. Lie every day. Constantly remind them every day about their lies.

He knows if he releases it all at once, there will be a big outrage for a while but then the fire will slowly die down and people will forget about it in a month like they always do, and their attention will be drawn back to their TV's and celebrity dance competitions or new season of American Idol. Maybe even sarah palins new hit reality show. Btw how's the ratings for that show? Lol.
edit on 2-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Can Wikileaks tell us who assassinated the two Iranian nuclear scientists the other day? Or is Wikileaks going to continue to be yesterday's news? And you know how disinterested the world becomes with yesterday's news.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I still haven't decided where I stand as far as Wikileaks, but Soros is quoted as saying " "the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States".

I think his opinion of the US and the future of this new world is somewhat clear.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wikileaks just posted this on twitter. Its why they do what they do.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by xiphias
Well that sure was an eye opener. I think the truth needs to be known, but now I see that maybe the truth might flow through a nefarious pipeline. Regardless of Soros' agenda (good or bad), ultimately, evil probably destroys itself. Or one could hope, anyway.

What "evil" are you talking about? Certainly not wikileaks, not George Soros. What evidence is there that either are involved in lawbreaking. George Soros has a right to fund wikileaks whatever his motives. The ones who ought to go to Jail are those who acted outside the law, like Hillary Clinton -- the higher the position, the longer the jail term.

But, sorry to say. The rich get richer. The big shots get off.
edit on 2-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

The theoretical evil that might plot to release secrets in a specific sequence, so as to manipulate the perception of the truth, for whatever theoretical agenda.

I'm not saying Soros or WikiLeaks are evil, but this thread definitely makes me think twice about people who control the flow of information.

link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Wikileaks just posted this on twitter. Its why they do what they do.

Can Wikileaks even tell us who assassinated JFK?

link   

Originally posted by jazket

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

....China hates North Korea, etc...

What? LOL

It was good reading until I got to that line...

Or are you being sarcastic? My apologies if you are then...

but LOL...

Um...??

US embassy cables "China's 'dislike' of North Korean regime"

VFM He downplayed Premier Wen Jiabao's upcoming October 4-6 visit to Pyongyang, stating "we may not like them," but "they (the DPRK) are a neighbor,"

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"Can Wikileaks even tell us who assassinated JFK?"

They have more important things to tell us; like gossip from a bunch of insignificant diplomats around the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This kind of has to do with the whole wikileaks stuff. I was trying to look around on the website and i was taken to this screen.
oos.tableausoftware.com... Here there are 4 photos to who most would think nothing of. But please take a closer look and see if you can see what i see. The second one is the most scary.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

its hilarious how we read what we choose and try to start mischiech, i said, perhaps wiki is trying to start chaos, riots revolutions hench the nwo, its my thought which i shared,eryer other person here in ats is doingas stop putting words where they dont belong. if i state revolution im making fun of wiki trying to start # with us....my statement states itself re read my statement please....it clearly says in the end NWO...peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
still the title of this thread goes on my nerves

reminds me of mass media when they pretend a theory would be knowledge

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The speculation in the OP is ridiculous. One dude is gonna take over the world by leaking # yea.. ok. Not to mention you claim hes using blackmail... uhh wheres the blackmail when the stuff is just getting released?? Blackmailing would mean this stuff didn't keep getting released in exchange for whatever, so obviously he can't be doing too good a job getting anything. Besides how does a person blackmail an entire country? Whats he gonna say "give me uhh some missles ill keep in my backyard or ill release this stuff!! rawr! now I can take over the world mwahaha!" Not to mention... I'm pretty sure if a world power was getting blackmailed by a single dude theyd just assassinate or arrest his ass rather than paying up over and over.

This story is just so ludicrous and bogus. Even IF Soros is 100% funding wikileaks, which you did NOT prove at all sorry but some blog or glen beck claiming he does not = proof, then so what? That doesn't mean hes some mastermind villain trying to take over the world lol, it much more likely just means hes a rich dude interested in the truth and tired of the govts abuse of secrecy... kinda like most people here at ATS, minus the rich part.
In summary, big claims + hearsay + little to no evidence = typical ATS fail. Rename your post "Wikileaks NWO theory based on wild speculation" instead of using the same propaganda tactics you accuse others of.
edit on 2-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

As I stated to in my original post( my views my thoughts i share as you do) perhaps this is wikis intent to start riots-revolutions to gain control over the populations, to begin the NWO to which anyone with common sense knows is factual and eventual.( NWO that is) but to actually do as I was accused and to think i would have many sideded to me oh no no for there are far tooo many chicken turds as shown already... They shall allow their freedoms and fears to flow threw there veins through their very last freeee days....peace to us all

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by wcitizen

its hilarious how we read what we choose and try to start mischiech, i said, perhaps wiki is trying to start chaos, riots revolutions hench the nwo, its my thought which i shared,eryer other person here in ats is doingas stop putting words where they dont belong. if i state revolution im making fun of wiki trying to start # with us....my statement states itself re read my statement please....it clearly says in the end NWO...peace to us all we need it

You're right, I really didn't get the humour! Sorry an' all!

second
edit on 2-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by fredcall

As I stated to in my original post( my views my thoughts i share as you do) perhaps this is wikis intent to start riots-revolutions to gain control over the populations, to begin the NWO to which anyone with common sense knows is factual and eventual.( NWO that is) but to actually do as I was accused and to think i would have many sideded to me oh no no for there are far tooo many chicken turds as shown already... They shall allow their freedoms and fears to flow threw there veins through their very last freeee days....peace to us all

My god, people's imagination is running riot and their analytical brain has gone on holiday. -

second

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

Can Wikileaks even tell us who assassinated JFK?

Wikileaks is sent leaked information, verifies it and publishes it - why on earth would they know who murdered JFK?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
reply to post by boondock-saint

The only thing I can say is...........you're kidding, right? All of the posts you have made supporting him and referencing him, and now all of a sudden, "Oh, wait- he's NWO"?

Why does every single thing have to somehow be manipulated and interpreted as an NWO plot in the end? ..?

I would say that is because it is very EASY to say 'oh, that's a NWO plot', and much harder to discuss the realities of our modern world and foreign policy with the necessary nuances required of reality.

One can pretend (to themselves) to be 'more' informed than someone else by just saying 'oh, you're a NWO shill'.

This idea that we can just deny out-of-hand anything that challenges our world view as being 'NWO' is surely the sign of very immature minds.

I'm curious, does the OP think that by entirely dis-engaging militarily the US woud be safer? If there are folks out there who want a 'NWO' dont you think they would benefit from rogue states like N. Korea or Iran developing and using nukes, as it would then give a GREAT reason to declare marshal law here and even abroad?

I mean, it seems like opposite world here where we think those who want chaos are our friends and those who want order are the enemy? As if any of us would benefit from a chaotic world stage?

Or is BD Saint's implication that there really are no enemies and all we have to do is stick our head in the sand and we'll all live in peace? And anyone who tells us, 'no Iran has nukes' is the 'NWO'?

Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I seriously doubt Soros wants to start wars....

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Soros being behind Wikileaks if all these leaks will lead to taking down all the CORRUPT and WARCRIMS out there.

The elite need to be taken down. Is Soros an elite? Maybe so.

But there are dark hats and white knights out there.

We will see what will help the people!

The people don't want to be f&*ked over by BIG BAD BANKS and governments taking us into wars ILLEGALLY ANYMORE!!!!!

You want CHANGE? WIkileaks is CHANGE!

No matter what anyone says, it makes no sense for WIkileaks to be some CIA/mossad psyops (that theory is just ridiculous).

If they release cables that will eventually INDICT! them of crimes and wrongdoings, then that throws that theory out of the window.

There will be NO MORE WARS! Trust me!

Another aim of of WIkileaks is to EDUCATE the general public who are still ASLEEP! The ones who believe everything the mainstream media tells them. To SHOW them that our governments have LIED and will CONTINUE to LIE for their own AGENDAS if we don't do anything about it.

The only FALLOUT from these WIKILEAKS releases is ARRESTS and REFORMATIONS!!!!

Lights on, rats!
edit on 2/12/10 by galactictuan because: bold and added extra sentence

edit on 2/12/10 by galactictuan because: spelling

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join