It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Hahahahah
Assange doesn't type or even sound like that ( re: leaked email )

Also, it's Inexhaustible, not 'Inxhaustible'.
edit on 1-12-2010 by T0by because: (no reason given)

Toby,
Could u send us a sample email of how your boy Assange writes?
Inquiring minds would love to know.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

To: John Young
Subject: martha stuart pgp
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:20:25 -0500

—–BEGIN PGP MESSAGE—–
Version: None

J. We are going to fxxx them all. Chinese mostly, but not entirely a feint. Invention
abounds. Lies, twists and distorts everywhere needed for protection. Hackers monitor
chinese and other intel as they burrow into their targets, when they pull, so do we.
Inxhaustible supply of material. Near 100,000 documents/emails a day. We’re going to crack the world open and let it flower into something new. If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we will. We have pullbacks from NED, CFR, Freedomhouse and other CIA teats. We have all of pre 2005 afghanistan. Almost all of india fed. Half
a dozen foreign ministries. Dozens of political parties and consulates, worldbank,
apec, UN sections, trade groups, tibet and fulan dafa associations and… russian
phishing mafia who pull data everywhere. We’re drowing. We don’t even know a tenth
of what we have or who it belongs to. We stopped storing it at 1Tb.

I've never seen PGP encrypted e-mail look like that. The PGP headers are hidden, and can only be seen if you view the message source.

The typos and grammatical errors in there do not read like a highly educated individual wrote it, either. If Julian wrote like that, I'd be very surprised, as he seems to have an excellent command of the English language.
edit on 2-12-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Wikileaks is not a CIA experiment or operative network. It is ran by Assange who was originally a hacker and started up a blog and eventually Wikileaks. In the beginning he had a small crew and some volunteers. He is our governments number one enemy.

Please, enough with this BS about him being a CIA operative. It's embarrassing to those who demand the truth on this site.

I never said Judy Assangry was a CIA operative. He was never qualified to be an operative. I said he was a CIA puppet. I also said he was a George Soros puppet. Interesting links between all of them, huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi! Please could you document the sources for the many, many claims you make in this post?

Tanks to you!

Use Google it's all old news to most of us. Sometimes you have to do your own research. From your tone you don't want to know anyway.

While your searching add to that learning about Saul Alinsky and look into Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground. Obama is too young to have been in that movement that is still going, but he taught it in his courses. You will find the only video of Obama teaching a course to exist I believe and he is promoting Saul Alinsky to his students in the video.

This whole sick mess is the reason they are out to destroy that Glenn Beck fellow. He has documented all of this and has video's of all the players saying these things in meetings and speeches. I'm not much of a Beck Fan but he has his facts right. They always check out. That is why they are trying to shut Fox down.

The FCC is going ahead with Net Neutrlity without even having a vote from Congress and it started last Tuesday I think? This info is so easy to obtain on the Net any child could find it and they want to control it and get rid of it. Howard Dean called just last week for FoxNews and MSNBC to be shut down and controled. That is also known to anyone paying attention, but sadly most people are to lazy to stay informed. Some don't want to know as they are fully brainwashed and die hard Obama Groupies who believe every lie they tell.

If you have not figured it out yet, Bush and Obama are on the same team and both Parties have been taken over. It has been an ongoing project since Alinsky and they are following the game plan exactly.

I won't banter on the Weather Underground either. I WAS a Vietnam War Protester and it was Ayers and the Weather Underground, who could have cared less about the war that pushed all this mess. You are aware that Ayers is Obama's neighbor and Obama started his Political Career in his living room at a fundraiser?

Those fakes from the Weather Underground were the people who started placing bombs. Ayers got off on a legal technicality and he still brags about being a Terrorist and refuses to apologize. He is on tape stating he wish he had bombed more buildings. The real Peace Protesers wanted nothing to do with that bunch of criminals. Now Ayers is brainwashing children in Universities and teaching fake history to them. Lucky some of us are still alive.

Keep going through life with your eyes closed and letting everyone do your heavy lifting for you and you will be a victim. Use Google and the Internet before the FCC censors it, which is very soon. Most of all use your head and stop letting any Politician or Political Party use you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Before a few days ago, I didnt even know who this guy soro's was.But now that i have researched him for a few days. I can see how the O.P would think this is the main player. he Seems to know how to get what he wants. Did you know this man's company,Soros Fund Management LLC bought 1.9 million shares of Halliburton stock in the fourth quarter of 2006?

Financing Halliburton Foreign Policy magazine editor Mike Boyer reports that SEC documents reveal that George Soros's Soros Fund Management LLC bought 1.9 million shares of Halliburton stock in the fourth quarter of 2006.[23] Boyer wrote: “ Normally, I'm willing to overlook the hypocrisy of the liberal elite. If Al Gore and his Hollywood cronies want to fly around on gas-guzzling, atmosphere-polluting private jets while railing against global climate change, I'm willing to overlook it. But the latest move by globe trotting, hyper-liberal billionaire George Soros borders on being too much.... Soros, of course, is the dean of Democratic money giving. And Halliburton, of course, is the company that embodies everything the Democrats see as evil. Dick Cheney is its former chief, for goodness' sake. ” This would be of even greater significance had Soros not given up day-to-day management of the fund.

www.conservapedia.com...

He seems to be playing all fields at the moment. And he doesnt pay taxes and there is no way of knowing where all his money comes from. He moved his headquarters to the tax free Caribbean country of Curacao, which is outside of the supervision of the United States Government.

And by him pulling his big money out of domestic or foreign markets he controls the moneys value.

Well, off to study some more on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I'm not much of a Beck Fan but he has his facts right. They always check out. That is why they are trying to shut Fox down.

They allways check out do they?

from wikipedia:

Beck's attacks on Soros have since grown much broader. On November 9, 2010 Beck aired an hour-long television program, titled "The Puppetmaster," dedicated to Soros (which he had announced as “D-Day for George Soros”).[4] Accusations he made during this program, specifically that Soros collaborated with the Nazis as a child and that “many people would call him an antisemite,” have met with condemnation from groups including the Anti-Defamation League and The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants.[5] [6] Beck continued discussing Soros in his programs of November 10, 2010 and November 11, 2010, making additional claims including that Soros, with the help of others, is attempting to collapse the United States economy in order to help create a new world order.[

Soros collaborated with the Nazis as a 14 year old Jewish boy?

No no, that's a lie. He actually saved many Jews from deportation from Hungary.

But, I must be wrong, Glen Beck's facts allways check out

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jfass1

It's quite disgusting what Glenn Beck has done to Soros. He tears him apart with lies and propaganda. Sadly, his sheepie viewers fall for it.

Complete suckers.

In fact, the Glenn Beck show is what would happen if all the ATS Conservatives gathered up into one spot to broadcast their delusional theories.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Wikileaks is not a CIA experiment or operative network. It is ran by Assange who was originally a hacker and started up a blog and eventually Wikileaks. In the beginning he had a small crew and some volunteers. He is our governments number one enemy.

Please, enough with this BS about him being a CIA operative. It's embarrassing to those who demand the truth on this site.

I never said Judy Assangry was a CIA operative. He was never qualified to be an operative. I said he was a CIA puppet. I also said he was a George Soros puppet. Interesting links between all of them, huh?

No.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by boondock-saint

Soros wants to see a global gov't because he understand that today's world requires one. The alternative is this continued overemphasis on sub-cultures known as "nations." That has no place in the future. Believe me. Soros understands this because he's a smart guy, and a true philosopher.

You're kidding right. I mean..please tell me you're kidding.
NWO= death of the world.

edit on 2-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi! Please could you document the sources for the many, many claims you make in this post?

Tanks to you!

Use Google it's all old news to most of us. Sometimes you have to do your own research. From your tone you don't want to know anyway.

No, I believe the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. I merely asked for sources so I could do my own research. And my 'tone'? You mean saying please and thanks?

This whole sick mess is the reason they are out to destroy that Glenn Beck fellow. He has documented all of this and has video's of all the players saying these things in meetings and speeches. I'm not much of a Beck Fan but he has his facts right. They always check out. That is why they are trying to shut Fox down.

Sorry, but your claim that Glenn Beck's 'facts... always check out' is absurd.

here is but one example of his 'facts' not checking out.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Keep going through life with your eyes closed and letting everyone do your heavy lifting for you and you will be a victim. Use Google and the Internet before the FCC censors it, which is very soon. Most of all use your head and stop letting any Politician or Political Party use you.

On what do you base all these assumptions of yours? You seem angry and insulting. Is that encouraged here?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Originally posted by jaynkeel

It would clean up this site a lot to not let people call blog posts from Glen Beck a 'source'.

Those aren't 'sources', they are pundits.

I see your new here so welcome to ATS. And by the way you can start a new thread to discuss off topic stuff once you meet the post criteria. Most members appreciate people staying on topic and not trolling with comments that add nothing to the discussion at hand. But hey Welcome to ATS.
Just my opinion, nothing else

Actually, my comment was related directly to the OP, as the OP claims to have relevant information that he sources from a Glen Beck website.

Your post, on the other hand, relates in no way to the topic at all, but is instead engaging in some back-seat moderation that I suspect is discouraged by the TOS.

I was simply trying to be polite without having to notify the mods of your post seeming to deliberately want to derail the thread into a discussion of why Glenn Beck should be removed from the site. And in the same breath I was trying to extend some courtesy your way and welcome you to ATS. Sorry no backseat modding here, I don't work for free...

Anyone who insults Glenn Beck has never watched a full episode. Besides that's all people do is criticize HIM. Not the information he provides. I think the mindless insults are quite hilarious.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

I gotta say, I've lurked around alot of these wikileaks threads, and you pop up in each one and purposely screw up Assange's name to make a mockery of it, but it's really not very funny and kind of annoying. We get it. You don't like the guy. But please stop pretending you don't know his name, since again, you post in almost ALL the threads. If you won't do that at least come up with a funny one.

Anyway, on topic. I have had a hard time with this wikileaks thing, mainly the fact that the mainstream media, that we all pretty much agree are mouthpieces for TPTB, have picked this up and run with it. CNN has had their own section dedicated to it for a while now. That doesn't jive with me. If this were really something that the government didn't want us to see, we wouldn't see it on the MSM the way we do now. It would be ignored, or at the most there would be a small piece on it, which did nothing but discredit it and attack the messenger....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Anyone who insults Glenn Beck has never watched a full episode. Besides that's all people do is criticize HIM. Not the information he provides. I think the mindless insults are quite hilarious.

Hmmmm... your oppinons dont match my experience. I listen to Beck on the radio at least once a a week. And I have not attacked him, but merely called into question the legitimacy of using him as a reasonable source when his distortions of the truth are well documented. If you read my above post, you will see one of the many examples.

You, on the other hand, are attacking anyone who questions Beck as being ignorant without even a shred of proof. So it would appear the pot is calling the kettle black. You are attacking the person instead of the facts, while accusing others of doing the same.

Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
NWO= death of the world.

Depends on what the new order is. I do agree with the premise that if human beings could do away with the divisions we have created for ourselves (religion, nationality, etc.), and find a way to get the world's wealth and resources out of the hands of the top 1%, and into the hands of everybody, the world could be a great place to live. Since there would be no rich, greedy F-ERS to block renewable resources because they can't monopolize them, humans could actually end poverty and war, and could work together to branch out into space and find new places to inhabit, peacefully. Without the few greedy, manipulative old men all over the world calling the shots for all of us, a NWO could mean the birth of a great world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Soros collaborated with the Nazis as a 14 year old Jewish boy?
No no, that's a lie. He actually saved many Jews from deportation from Hungary.
But, I must be wrong, Glen Beck's facts allways check out

No, it's not a lie. He did help the Nazis steal land
from the Jews when he was 14. Here is that fact
coming out of his own mouth. around 2 mins
into this video

the interviewer asked if he felt guilty and he said no.
He was looking to the future. He posed as a Christian
to save his own skin.

So yes, Beck's facts do check out

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

I'm afraid that those who ignore history and follow these evil men will be our demise as a once free and great nation. Young people are easily fooled. In particular by their Teachers who they often worship. I know I did the same in the late 60's and early 70's. I did not wake up until into my 30's.

Let's hope that people do wake up before long. Many are. I don't know a single person in my age group that voted for Obama that is not sorry about it. I almost fell for it. I started making the connections just in time. Now I know for a fact what is going on and it's plenty scary.

No matter how many times history repeats the same mistakes, we Human's never learn. We are an incredibly dumb and easy to fool species.

It's all here in posts on ATS and most are too lazy to even search for stuff it seems to me. Perhaps they don't want to know and think if they stay in the dark it won't happen. I'm more convinced than ever. It's Alinsky's stuff just as planned and it also follows the plan submitted to Congress from the Communist Party.

NOTE TO MOD'S - I'm posting the whole list as it's public from the Congressional Record -

Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35

January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.

At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:

[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]

CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.

10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.

34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.

44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.

45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.

# Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals (1971) Random House (ISBN 0-394-44341-1, Vintage books paperback: ISBN 0-679-72113-4) is a must read for anyone wanting to understand more of what's going on. He is presented as being non-Socialist by his Groupies but they lie. His plan's almost exactly mirror what I posted above.

Below quote is the Ten Planks from Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" ( the Bible of people like Alinsky, Ayer's and their pupils like Mr. Obama.)

1.Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

2.A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

3.Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

4.Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

5.Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

6.Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

7.Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

8.Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

9.Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

10.Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.

To find out where this leads study Stalin.

This is all playing out in front of our eyes for anyone to see. Like you though, I doubt we can get people to listen. Our young have just been through an indoctrination in school and in the universities. My head almost exploded when I saw the video's of kid's chanting Obama's name in schools. So easily fooled.

Pray it's not to late already.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
yes, Beck's facts do check out

No, they don't.

Ft. Bragg has a naval base, yes?

are you affiliated with the US military?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is a partial transcript from a 60 minutes interview with george soros
the website is snopes. The complete transcript is there

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
Mr. SOROS: No.

message.snopes.com...
edit on 2-12-2010 by Danbones because: fixed quote box

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't know a single person in my age group that voted for Obama that is not sorry about it. I almost fell for it. I started making the connections just in time. Now I know for a fact what is going on and it's plenty scary.

Hopefully you didn't vote for McCain either, because there is no difference. I won't vote for a republican or a democrat personally, EVER again. The 2 party scam has this country so far under control, it makes it real hard to be hopeful for any real change. I remember the other 50% of Americans railing how Bush was going to do away with elections, and be "the dictator", and how his re-election was the end of the U.S. FOR SURE. Now, the pendulum of illusion has swung to the other side, and the other 50% of Americans are certain Obama marks the end. They are both the same. So, in reality, both sides are right, because they're wrong. There is no difference between Dems and Reps. There is no choice in this country.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

I'm not much of a Beck Fan but he has his facts right. They always check out. That is why they are trying to shut Fox down.

They allways check out do they?
from wikipedia:

Beck's attacks on Soros have since grown much broader. On November 9, 2010 Beck aired an hour-long television program, titled "The Puppetmaster," dedicated to Soros (which he had announced as “D-Day for George Soros”).[4] Accusations he made during this program, specifically that Soros collaborated with the Nazis as a child and that “many people would call him an antisemite,” have met with condemnation from groups including the Anti-Defamation League and The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants.[5] [6] Beck continued discussing Soros in his programs of November 10, 2010 and November 11, 2010, making additional claims including that Soros, with the help of others, is attempting to collapse the United States economy in order to help create a new world order.

So taken out of context. So so SO out of contex. Soros was FORCED to collaborate with Nazis. He even said it HIMSELF LOLOLOL.

His family IS jewish and his father had connections with the government so he was able to get his son to help deport jewish families in Hungary even though he was Jewish himself. HE EVEN SAID THAT HE ENJOYED DOING DEPORTING HIS OWN JEWISH PEOPLE. He said in his OWN WORDS. He even said in his own damn words that his mother was an anti-semite. However G.B. never said he himself thought Soros was an anti-semite.

But for wikipedia to say that Glenn Beck said he collaborated with nazis is taking it out of context. He was simply stating that Soros was forced to work for them as a boy.

Here's an idea, why don't you WATCH that episode yourself and see what was ACTUALLY said.

edit on 2-12-2010 by freedish because: argh

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join