It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I learned as a small boy from my father
who told me

If things appear to be too good to be true
then they probably are

You mean you watched Glenn Beck earlier this week and like half the people on this site you jumped on the bandwagon of thought.

Exactly - and of course there's absolutely no chance that GB could be a shill with an agenda. Only WL is capable of that.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Brilliantly played boon. I wonder when the agents will start coming in denying everything and pushing distracting fallacies as legitimate arguments? I always knew something was wrong with Wikileaks. What really took the cake for me was when I walked into an English course at my college and the teacher mentioned Wikileaks, along with some of the students. Mind you, this is a small class, and I know for a FACT that me and maybe one other person are the only conspiracy theorists in it. Neither one of us said a word. They heard about it on the news...

When everybody's talking about something, it's probably been seen/heard in mainstream media. When it's in mainstream media, it isn't reliable anymore... they always distort truths to fit agendas.

Sounds like you as well as the OP are on the money with your points.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Its hard to read every page but I will go back and watch the vid,thank you.

Second line

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I learned as a small boy from my father
who told me

If things appear to be too good to be true
then they probably are

You mean you watched Glenn Beck earlier this week and like half the people on this site you jumped on the bandwagon of thought.

Exactly - and of course there's absolutely no chance that GB could be a shill with an agenda. Only WL is capable of that.

Lets be clear with my dissension here; I don't think wikileaks is a legitimate organization. Since after their first "big leak", I've thought of this group as nothing more than a disinformation operation.

My problem is the fact that Boondock is acting like he just came to this, through his own original thought and outlook, when in fact he LITERALLY watched Glenn Beck and went "oh ok, this is why I think now".

It's sheepish think that has gotten this country, hell this species into so much trouble. Why continue it? Seriously Saint, you and anyone else who buys into this flippy floppy bull# Beck sells, or Alex Jones sells, or ANYONE sells; you are the problem with this country. It isn't the powers that be. It isn't George Soros. It isn't the progressives or liberals or fascists or communists or anything. It's being a #ing idiot, not thinking for yourself, and following the same strain of thought as everyone else because you are so weak minded you can't generate your own form of thought anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic. And you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

So very true. I've been saying this for a long time. On this site the members will post for years about wanting this or that. When they finally get it; it suddenly becomes dis-info/NWO, etc...
It seems like people don't genuinely want to change anything or learn the truth; they just want to believe they know something the rest of us don't.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Brilliantly played boon. I wonder when the agents will start coming in denying everything and pushing distracting fallacies as legitimate arguments? I always knew something was wrong with Wikileaks. What really took the cake for me was when I walked into an English course at my college and the teacher mentioned Wikileaks, along with some of the students. Mind you, this is a small class, and I know for a FACT that me and maybe one other person are the only conspiracy theorists in it. Neither one of us said a word. They heard about it on the news...

When everybody's talking about something, it's probably been seen/heard in mainstream media. When it's in mainstream media, it isn't reliable anymore... they always distort truths to fit agendas.

So wait. Glenn Beck, who has one of the most popular shows on the most popular news network in the nation, isn't mainstream news?

Mainstream is, generally, the common current thought of the majority. - Definition of Mainstream

I really hope you're aware you are basically supporting a view that is distorted to fit an agenda.

I mean, I know you aren't, but I hope you would. It's a foolish hope I know, but damn. You're an idiot my friend. A sheepish, thoughtless, mindless idiot.

edit on 2-12-2010 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to when Wikileaks dumps the 9/11 data on the world. Ha! The banksters are getting it next, but probably due to the time sensitive nature of what they're up to. These last two leaks have just been to establish the credibility of the information they have that they'll be dumping when the time is right. The next series of leaks will be the real reason why Wikileaks started all of this.

I love watching rich and powerful people sweat.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

How could we have known since WW2 that we are currently spying TODAY?

If you read what I said you would understand the point. We know it is currently happening because it has been happening since WWII. It is like the sun burning at night. It has been going on so long that I don't have to see it to know it is happening.

What I said was,

We know it because it has been happening since WWII.

I didn't say we knew in WWII that we were spying in 2010. In other words it has been a constant part of our "diplomatic" and "intelligence" communities for over a half century. There is no need to believe it suddenly stopped. Just like I don't believe the sun suddenly stopped burning when I don't see it.

If you study history you will see that espionage and "intelligence gathering" have been sponsored by nearly every government since at least ancient Greece. If you read books by former CIA agents you will see that spying, and creating foreign agents. has been a center piece of intelligence gathering from the begining.

Are we supposed to believe that in this post 9/11 world, with the "Axis of Evil" rhetoric, that they gave up on spying? In a time when the mantra is "security," In a time when we see the fading of the American empire, when we see China, India, and Russia rising as ecnomic powerhouses, would it make sense to stop spying?

We didn't know exactly what was being said or which countries were focused on. However, anybody with much sense of history knew it was happening. Just like anybody with an elementary school understanding of science knows the sun keeps burning after it gets dark.

Instead of reveling in your attempts to be clever, read and try to comprehend.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree, Boon put together one helluva a post.

My issue with the Soros connection is that it just doesn't make business or political sense for a banker.

1. Not business sense: If he's ever discovered to be the one managing this little affair, he's dead. He's a spy. He's a fraud. Money will leave his bank accounts so fast he'll have no where to hide with world governments all over his tail.

2. Not Political sense: If he's trying to get dirt on banks, politicians, military operations, than an Internet website is not the way to go. As the top choice for paid hackers, Wikileaks will eventually fall spilling its ownership secrets - if it hasn't already. Soros would be castrated unable to raise a penny for his many causes. Again, he's dead.

Wikileaks, in my opinion, is a DARPA child with CIA parents who envisioned a way to catch all levels of whistle blowers and spies by setting up a "well protected" place with benevolent messaging.

I am in no way a skeptic or denier, but I think you would need to get your head examined if you're an American and considered donating money to this website. You're basically telling the US government you support spying and will pay to have US secrets splashed all over the world. Not a good idea methinks.

Edit to add: Look at the content of the latest dump. Here's how I read it: America is safe because our diplomats do their job, very well actually. They use crude descriptive language at times to play armchair psychologist to other world leaders. Works for me, Joe Public, and is not a shocker.

North Korea and Iran are getting a nice dose of good ol' us psychological warfare: "The Saudis want a regime change in Iran." "China will not protect North Korea much longer."
edit on 2-12-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

Heres a shot in the dark...perhaps wiki is targeting the commoners like us here on ats to cause chaos to cause riots to cause a revolution to use those fema camps to start the....yep we are getting to the point of my post...NWO...peace to us all we need it.

You've got to be joking - encouraging the people here on ATS to start riot or a revolution? That falls into the category of self delusion, or perhaps delusions of grandeur...seriously.

First of all, there aren't enough people around here who'd know how to start a violent riot. Too many amateurs. Nobody around here would even know how to work a Guillotine.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I'm looking forward to when Wikileaks dumps the 9/11 data on the world. Ha! The banksters are getting it next, but probably due to the time sensitive nature of what they're up to. These last two leaks have just been to establish the credibility of the information they have that they'll be dumping when the time is right. The next series of leaks will be the real reason why Wikileaks started all of this.

If somebody dumps just ONE more expose on the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory trash heap, we'll all fall asleep from boredom.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sorry for the double post............

If somebody dumps just ONE more expose on the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory trash heap, we'll all fall asleep from boredom.
edit on 2-12-2010 by fredcall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by fredcall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Provide proof? Go look at it for yourself. Most terrorist's are Muslim. That is a fact.

go look at what, where did you find this fact??? glenn beck or rush limbaugh???? LOL LOL

2nd

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

And that would be why the this crew dumped the last two rounds of leaks. To keep from getting shunted to Alex Jones with the rest of the tinfoil hat crowd. These leaks have been verified as being legitimate, and yet they've only contained trivial information. Some stuff that a few have denounced as damaging, but not earth shattering by any stretch - and they've worked with the media portals to redact destructive parts of each leak. Hardly a reason to even bother doing any of it unless what they're doing is establishing the brand (so to speak) in preparation for a strong of serious exposures.

The next leak is supposed to expose a bankster fraud that (allegedly) will be akin to the Enron mess. That's scheduled for early next year. That'll make headlines if it lives up to the pre-marketing literature. Still, this sort of carnival wouldn't be the kind of thing you'd set up for a simple banking scandal expose'. Especially if you've already estab;ished the brand as being (A) anti-American government, and (B) International in impact. Banking is international, but the arena of conflict isn't in line with the brand that Wikileaks has been working to establish.

This next leak seems like the last branding effort before we find out why Wikileaks really exist. It's like the oter two - related, but opening up the window of impact of these leaks. The 1st one was US military related only, for the most part. The 2nd one was global foreign policy via US cables and this opens the impact window to include partner nations with the US. The next one opens the window further to include the banking connection that everyone knows has its pimp hand right on the head of the US government at all times. In my view, this will stretch the brand's impact window to where it'll need to be for the real dirt to get the respect it deserves when it's dumped.

When I look around at potential global controversies that are focused on the US and most likely involved enormous global business players, the attacks of 9/11 immediately come to mind. I guess we can all scream at each other, and call each other idiots, but these guys are going to do what they're going to do, and I have a really good idea why these are the folks doing it. In fact, I've posted off and on about that very reason in other conspiracy-centric threads. To me, it's the counter attack, and God help all of us if it doesn't work.
edit on 12/2/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
So Boon did this come about after our discussion on that other thread the other day? In your search down the rabbit hole?
I gotta say think you nailed it again on this thread.

Yes
I did change my mind after that conversation
with you in the other thread. A lot can happen
in one's opinions in a 24 hr period.

and thanks for your input here

maybe you could post that link, I think it might be helpful for those of us that are not quite sure how an opinion can change 180o in one day??

no offense, just figured it might help!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
Well that sure was an eye opener. I think the truth needs to be known, but now I see that maybe the truth might flow through a nefarious pipeline. Regardless of Soros' agenda (good or bad), ultimately, evil probably destroys itself. Or one could hope, anyway.

What "evil" are you talking about? Certainly not wikileaks, not George Soros. What evidence is there that either are involved in lawbreaking. George Soros has a right to fund wikileaks whatever his motives. The ones who ought to go to Jail are those who acted outside the law, like Hillary Clinton -- the higher the position, the longer the jail term.

But, sorry to say. The rich get richer. The big shots get off.
edit on 2-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

[

Lets be clear with my dissension here; I don't think wikileaks is a legitimate organization. Since after their first "big leak", I've thought of this group as nothing more than a disinformation operation.

Well, no, I wasn't aware of what you thought about WL, but it wasn't relevant. I really did get the point of what you were saying, but perhaps should have made that more clear in my reply.

My problem is the fact that Boondock is acting like he just came to this, through his own original thought and outlook, when in fact he LITERALLY watched Glenn Beck and went "oh ok, this is why I think now".

It's sheepish think that has gotten this country, hell this species into so much trouble. Why continue it? Seriously Saint, you and anyone else who buys into this flippy floppy bull# Beck sells, or Alex Jones sells, or ANYONE sells; you are the problem with this country. It isn't the powers that be. It isn't George Soros. It isn't the progressives or liberals or fascists or communists or anything. It's being a #ing idiot, not thinking for yourself, and following the same strain of thought as everyone else because you are so weak minded you can't generate your own form of thought anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic. And you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by fredcall

And that would be why the this crew dumped the last two rounds of leaks. To keep from getting shunted to Alex Jones with the rest of the tinfoil hat crowd. These leaks have been verified as being legitimate, and yet they've only contained trivial information. Some stuff that a few have denounced as damaging, but not earth shattering by any stretch - and they've worked with the media portals to redact destructive parts of each leak. Hardly a reason to even bother doing any of it unless what they're doing is establishing the brand (so to speak) in preparation for a strong of serious exposures.

The next leak is supposed to expose a bankster fraud that (allegedly) will be akin to the Enron mess. That's scheduled for early next year. That'll make headlines if it lives up to the pre-marketing literature. Still, this sort of carnival wouldn't be the kind of thing you'd set up for a simple banking scandal expose'. Especially if you've already estab;ished the brand as being (A) anti-American government, and (B) International in impact. Banking is international, but the arena of conflict isn't in line with the brand that Wikileaks has been working to establish.

This next leak seems like the last branding effort before we find out why Wikileaks really exist. It's like the oter two - related, but opening up the window of impact of these leaks. The 1st one was US military related only, for the most part. The 2nd one was global foreign policy via US cables and this opens the impact window to include partner nations with the US. The next one opens the window further to include the banking connection that everyone knows has its pimp hand right on the head of the US government at all times. In my view, this will stretch the brand's impact window to where it'll need to be for the real dirt to get the respect it deserves when it's dumped.

When I look around at potential global controversies that are focused on the US and most likely involved enormous global business players, the attacks of 9/11 immediately come to mind. I guess we can all scream at each other, and call each other idiots, but these guys are going to do what they're going to do, and I have a really good idea why these are the folks doing it. In fact, I've posted off and on about that very reason in other conspiracy-centric threads. To me, it's the counter attack, and God help all of us if it doesn't work.
edit on 12/2/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

If Wikileaks started dumping more 9/11 conspiracy info, even the most lightheaded of Utopian Liberals would suddenly realize that Wikileaks is being carefully fed all kinds of information that would make the jaw drop in agonizing displeasure of, "Oh, no. Not again!" That's waaaaayyyyy too amateurish for this Wikileak ploy.

Looks to me like Judy Assangria and the Private Duffus have served their purpose. Private Duffus is already securely locked up (maybe across the hall from Nidal Hassan?). Judy Assangria is securely surrounded. Wouldn't it be funny if they shot him while he was trying to escape across a rooftop, ala Pablo Escobar style?

I have no doubts that the powers at large are putting together a nifty psychological profile package with the earmark from the Zurich Freud School of Psychology to show that Judy Assangria is an escaped inmate who'd gone through only half his shock therapy/lobotomy treatments before slithering through a hole in the fence.

Maybe they'll whack Judy Assangria ala John Dillinger style. With some Lady in Red.

Who knows for sure? Maybe Judy Assangria will come to a completely unique end of his own. The Julius Caesar method has already been used.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
Ur Right Its hard to believe. Good Guys Dont have Bad friends like that without Some sort of gain.

MainStream Media says Wikileaks tied to Soros.

Link 2

oh my, now what a coincidence again.
The same attorney representing Bradley Manning
is ALSO representing Julian Assange. And he is
also tied to George Soros.

"I know Assange is being represented by the attorney who does the pro bono work for George Soros' Open Society Insitute," Beck said.

ah, the webs that we weave
do indeed have a trail.

quote from ur posted link.
thanks for ur contribution

star 4 u

now, i'm trying to follow along, and make an educated decision...............

then you use a quote from GLENN BECK????

ru serious???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

Originally posted by lbndhr

Heres a shot in the dark...perhaps wiki is targeting the commoners like us here on ats to cause chaos to cause riots to cause a revolution to use those fema camps to start the....yep we are getting to the point of my post...NWO...peace to us all we need it.

You've got to be joking - encouraging the people here on ATS to start riot or a revolution? That falls into the category of self delusion, or perhaps delusions of grandeur...seriously.

First of all, there aren't enough people around here who'd know how to start a violent riot. Too many amateurs. Nobody around here would even know how to work a Guillotine.

Lol! Exactly!

second

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join