It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird msg going out over the radio on 105.9 WXRG (put on your gas mask)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Good catch OP. Its very strange to me about the countdown. Not sure if anyone else has, but I have gone through their site and didn't see any concerts or anything else that is scheduled for tomorrow... It's hard to take this seriously though, when he spouts random jargin.. He just said "I don't like green eggs & ham, I don't like them Sam I am" LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
1 Day - 6 hours - 2 minutes - 53 seconds and counting.

There is an echo on the tape now.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
he just said something like :

"I'm just a stomach flu away from ... *didn't understand this*"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
wow now its saying WE WILL NOT LOSE, BUT WE WILL NOT BE HERE
every 4th countdown it says something it just say here's johnny lol

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm in the UK, the time now is 15:10 GMT.

I get T Minus 1 day 5hrs 50mins 04secs and counting

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Perhaps you should read the book, its very good

2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the countdown is the time they have until their new antenna Is installed. I checked their facebook page.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
so 3:10 pm GMT is 10:10 am in NY (EST,right)
at 10:15 am (which is your 3:15pm) it said....1 D, 5 H, 45 M, 44 S)
You said I get T Minus 1 day 5hrs 50mins 04secs and counting....which was 5 mins ago...so seems like UK and NY are in synch!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Bingo, they did this in Wichita,KS a few years back when two differently formatted radio stations traded broadcast frequencies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
did it just say please leave your name and number? I clicked on contacts and thats what it said....freaky! lol

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
come on guys theres so many of paranoid threads about now...its just a radio station who want to count down to a big event they are doing or a name change or something...like the count down clock in my local game store with a large nuclear explosion and a tank on the wall...counting down to the release of CoD: Black ops

people need to settle down and not jump at every ridiculous idea that pops into their head.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

it is a format/ownership change. we had the same thing a while back in my area. the radio statioin 101.1 kufo did the exact samething. ownership had changed and they decided to clean house. they got rid of alot of the on air talent and brought in new. they did the count down and all but with a UFO theme. appearantly this station is owned by the same company.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
www.sunherald.com...

maintenance

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sha04

Well, I have to agree and did from the begining that it is a change over to the station, I was for a while last night just jotting down some of the stuff the BOT was saying, for those who could not get the audio...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
OK. For now we says its for maintenance, let us have a little fun though eh? No need to "Debunk" this one. We're just having fun ok? (I speak for myself, but am sure others feel the same way)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thing is wouldnt it be horrible if it were a precursor to an invasion? Now I am not fear mongering just saying...

(Check my previous post before you decide to jump me. )

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ok. ill retrack the "it is" and say "it maybe". when they had that going on here they had the mothership landing. hehe. can't remember what all else was said. but was entertaining for short periods of time.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
guess is that they are changing formats and this is nothing more than a marketing tool.

Let me know tomorrow when the countdown reaches 0.

Insofar as how serious the message is....I give it 0 credibility...like some station in Mississippi has the inside information on DOOM, yet they aren't sharing it.
I am with you on this one, Aggie Man. There was an FM station in central PA a few years ago that changed ownership and format, they broadcast an endless loop of the song 'Pop goes the weasel' for four solid days. I am not sure, but I think they have to broadcast something to keep the FCC license.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Weird. first thing i heard when i tuned in was "fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy ride."

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
PEOPLE this is done by all the stations that are going through REFORMATTING, OMG you make us all look like baffoons when we react like this sheesh....Watch the big conspiracy is that at the end of the countdown the radio statio will have different DJ's perhaps a different genre of music ...THAT is all! This just happened in Portland Oregon last year with 101.1

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join