It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

haha its just too bad he doesnt know what red herring means.

i figured that was the best explanation as well though, but its still strange they'd be so spread out.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Eye tattoo

Harsh parents getting the kids done?
A cult?

Only problem can't find them performed before 2007 at least not documented.

edit on 4-10-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very interesting OWM! It reminds me of a story that falls into the BEK category told to me a few years ago...more on that later. Personally, I would never answer the door at midnight if I wasn't expecting someone to come by. I'd probably grab my firearm and sit up an hour or two to make sure no one tried anything malicious.

I used to work security for a large warehouse and most of the people there knew I was interested in the paranormal. They would come to me whenever they experienced anything strange. One morning as people were coming into work, an older lady came up to me and told me about a strange visit she had the night before. She stated that her doorbell rang several times around 11:30 PM, waking her. She thought perhaps her (adult) son had locked himself out of the house and went down to let him in. Before opening the door, she looked out the window and saw two young teenage kids standing there just off the porch staring at the door. She said she could've sworn that their eyes were all black and got an immediate sense of dread. She said her son walked up behind her (also woken up by the doorbell ringing). She turned to see him, turned back to the window and the two kids were gone. She told her son and they walked out onto the porch, but didn't see anyone there. She believed they were ghosts, but maybe they were BEKs.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP, this stuff always make ATS more interesting....

This is how most if not all of us feel after having encountered the unexplained.

There appear to have been way too many oddities for this to have been a normal encounter.

One of which is the response of the two when you threatened to call the Police.

If they were just kids out pulling a prank or worse yet, out to rob you. They wouldn't have been so nonchalant about the mentioning of calling the authorities. They probably would have left.

The OP states that they merely stared at him when He mentioned it...almost as if it didn't register in their minds or their programming.

I do feel that this was a classical Black Eyed Kid experience. they all have the similar characteristics.

Usually they are smaller/ kid sized.
And they always want in somewhere. Always asking to enter your home, your car. etc.

My hypothesis is that they are perhaps humanoid Greys, whom are also kid sized, wearing a disguise allowing them to blend in with our society better.

The black eyes are perhaps the Grey's characteristic black eyes showing through the human looking mask in which they wear. Also perhaps as to why they both wore hats.

Very similar to the Men In Black phenomenon.

Think about it. If they looked like Greys, how many people would open the door for them ?!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Eye tattoo

Harsh parents getting the kids done?
A cult?

Only problem can't find them performed before 2007 at least not documented.

This is insane. Why in gods name would you want to get your eyeballs tattoo'd? Surely it would be wiser to go with contacts. At least then you can change the colour if you want to or even take them out completely when you grow out of your stupid phase.

It beggars belief.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
This is insane. Why in gods name would you want to get your eyeballs tattoo'd? Surely it would be wiser to go with contacts. At least then you can change the colour if you want to or even take them out completely when you grow out of your stupid phase.

It beggars belief.

Yep and so does this www.abovetopsecret.com... now I got a quite open mind but as soon as the chans get involved
around the right age group and they would love to troll with this.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Its frustrating when you finally hear a good scary BEK incident on ATS and all you get are a dozen pages of people talking about drug use...
If you do five minutes of research you will immediately see the MANY similarities when you compare most people's experience with these BEK's to the OP's

I have seen these "things" as well. Only once, and it was brief, but unmistakably creepy. And definitely something I will never forget.

I lived for a time in Palos Verdes, Ca. Its a suburb of Los Angeles, but is very similar to Malibu. Its a very beautiful, elegant, and definitely safe place to live. Its also very dark. Contrary to the rest of L.A., there are little to no street lights. I loved walking at night alone with my ipod, just breathing in the clean air, feeling the ocean breeze, and admiring the view of the city lights. I would often go late at night, after midnight, because the roads were empty and quiet, and so much more peaceful.

One night, as Im walking my usual route to my favorite spot with a view I noticed that the street light (one of the few around) was out. I thought nothing of it, and continued walking towards the area which was now extremely dark. I looked down at my ipod, and when I looked back up, I saw two figures walking towards me on the same path. I hadnt seen them there a second ago, but since it was dark, I figured the lack of light was the cause of their "sudden appearance." I could see that they were not adults, which struck me as odd, because it was late on a weeknight (sound familiar?). I figured its just some teenagers walking home from a friends, or doing teenage stuff, sneaking around to smoke, drink, etc...

The closer I got to them, the stranger they seemed, in their appearance and behavior. It was a warm summer night, and I was warm in just a t shirt, these two were wearing pants, and hoodies with the hoods up. Of course this set off alarms in my head, and I realized they might be out to rob someone, or break into something. I paused my ipod, but left my headphones on so I would be able to hear any chatter, but didnt want to appear nervous. I realized they both were silent, and were both staring at me intently as we walked closer and closer to each other. It wasnt until we basically were passing each other that I saw to my horror they had blacked out eyes!! They just stared me down as we passed each other, and they kept walking without saying a word. I definitely had a sense of "dread." I was shocked, but didnt want to appear scared

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This Thread is the first I have heard of the Black Eyed Kid's... Great OP!

I had read aloud the OP to my wife, and she is now freaked & scared to come home from work when its dark.lol

On a serious note, one of the links provided by a previous poster Link Has an account of a BEK's encounter with similarity's that are Eerily identical to the OP's account

“One of the boys stood there staring through the glass,” Katie said. “I remember his words very clearly; ‘just let us in, miss. We aren’t dangerous, we don’t have anything to hurt you with.’ I was beyond frightened at this point.”

The OP account

The first kid said "We don't have any weapons on us", dumbfounded, I almost responded "How did you know I was thinking that"...but changing the subject to avoid them becoming more suspicious, what I actually said is "Does your mother know you are out this late". He replied "Come on mate, just let us in our mother will get angry if we don't come home with the kitten"

Q the shivers down my spine
is there Telepathy @ play here...?
ancient cultures believed Demons to come in the form of children...
I also think that there are no accounts of what happens if you let them in ....... Because anyone that does let them in may not be around tell anyone

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You really find it unbelievable that people are talking about drug use when faced with a story about a person with seemingly black eyes?
It's being spoken about because that or pupil dilation caused by darkness or the use of contact lenses, or the use of eye tatoos as someone else has just said are just about the only things that anyone knows of that could give someone the appearance of having black eyes.

Even in someone wants to discount ALL of those things the and come up with some other explanation, speculating on the existence of a race of some kind of Vampire or new Sub species of humanity when there is absolutely not a shred of evidence for them to exist apart from a few stories on the internet that sound like they have been written as entries for a High School horror writing competition.is completely silly, at least the existence of something like alien greys is supported by a fairly large range of historic accounts but the people that say they have an Alien on ATS are met with far more skepticism then the OP has in this thread

edit on 4-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

If you actually read through the past 15 pages you would realize that the drug thing was brought up, discussed, and agreed upon that it could not have been the sole reason for what the OP experienced.
Anyone who has ever seen people on drugs, or even experimented themselves would have already known that was a silly explanation

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

If you actually read through the past 15 pages you would realize that the drug thing was brought up, discussed, and agreed upon that it could not have been the sole reason for what the OP experienced.
Anyone who has ever seen people on drugs, or even experimented themselves would have already known that was a silly explanation

Not only have I read the 15 pages. I was the person that first bought up the drugs explanation on the very first page, strange , I don't seem to remember it being agreed upon, who agreed about it exactly? As for never seeing anyone who has taken drugs.. please I live in London I could see ten if I look out of my window right now

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
After reading more on these bk's if they are real, they are definitely telepathic....Thats why they act so weird and sound so off key, and why they get pissed when you don't let them in and start to question them...And if they were telepathic they should make you see what you expect to see without questions, and without the feeling that something is off.... and the more you question the more you break down there mental illusions, hence two young kids, they seem normal, but they always don't notice the eyes till they really get the fealing that something is really off. It's almost like they are alien young practicing there jedy mind tricks, or are suprised when they cant control you....Sound's weird in either case demons or alien's or just thef's and pracksters .....cant know for sure till I meet some of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The drugs reference is a moot point, the eyes are completely black , NO pupil, NO iris, just pure black scleras.

That has been pointed out so many darn times now, but people carry on talking about their pupils turning black when they are angry or drugs, which has nothing to do with the BEK's eyes.

Every BEK thread has the same constant annoyance.... people bringing up the pupil debate, when there isn't one!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

The drugs reference is a moot point, the eyes are completely black , NO pupil, NO iris, just pure black scleras.

That has been pointed out so many darn times now, but people carry on talking about their pupils turning black when they are angry or drugs, which has nothing to do with the BEK's eyes.

Every BEK thread has the same constant annoyance.... people bringing up the pupil debate, when there isn't one!

The whole thread is a moot point as there isn't a single shred of evidence that anyone with entirety black eyes has ever existed in the history of the world, unless they have in full eye contacts or eye tattoos.

No one needs to explain how someone's eyes could be completely black because the entire thread is based on a rwo minute conversation that happened in the dark which we don't even have any evidence that even occured and the eyes weren't even noticed until the end of the conversation. There's nothing to explain either the kids were wearing contacts, had eye tattos or the OP is mistaken about the whole eye being black.

If you want to postulate some form of super psychic race of black eyed people then your going to have to do a lot better then just repeating the same "But I said their eyes were ALL black" thing over and over

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I could say the same about Aliens. There is no shred of evidence that Aliens are from another planet, or that they even exist, except grainy footage and hypnotic suggestion. (I don't necessarily believe this, It's an example)

You could argue this until the cows come home, so if you don't believe that the BEK's exist, what are you even doing on this thread? to voice your opinion? you've already done that. To carry on harping on and on about the same thing is just redundant.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

You could say the same thing about aliens and I would wholeheartedly agree with you

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That does seem to happen a lot.

Some of the stories in my opinion should of been caught on film if they are real, for example any of the ones that happened around businesses especially the security guard story. I admit I have no idea how security monitoring works but surely some of the cameras must of been getting recorded.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I agree, there was also another one of a business man in an elevator with a BEK but the security monitor only showed the business man and not the BEK. Would be good if we could get some pictures. I know someone posted a link earlier of a story about a woman who took film and photographic evidence of a BEK/MIB following her, trouble is, we never see the evidence which is disheartening.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Some of the stories in my opinion should of been caught on film if they are real, for example any of the ones that happened around businesses especially the security guard story. I admit I have no idea how security monitoring works but surely some of the cameras must of been getting recorded.

If you were referring to my post, I want to clarify that this occurred at the lady's home the night before. She told me about it in the morning when she came into work because she thought she had seen ghosts. Like I said before, almost everyone that worked there knew of my interest in the paranormal and felt comfortable enough to talk to me when they experienced something strange...be it at home or at the workplace.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join