It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I was a bit suprised to see that the OP was OWM!!

Would be funny if they were some alien hybird or shape shifting reptillians LOL.

I am happy you are ok, I can see how that could be unnerving.

I would've been like this; "Yeah, give me a second and let me put some shoes on so I can help look for your kitten" *walks to the bedroom and picks up and loads my pistol* *walks back to the BEKs* I found your kitten! it's hiding in the barrel!

Seriously I never heard much of BEKs...very odd stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hey Oz thanks for sharing your story, i read it last night, i had never heard of BEKs before so i starting finding as much info as i could and your story seems to be a classic BEK case. I would have taken your story with a pinch of salt but having read many of you posts before and seeing that you always came across as honest and level headed your story really gave me a bit of a scare and i had a bit of trouble sleeping last night
Anyway i only have one question for you and that was were you aware of the BEKs storys before your experience?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

From the little I've read about these Black Eyed folk, the entire eye is black, so definitely can't be confused with pupil dilation from low levels of light or drugs.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This experience seems to have been one you needed to have imo. Good to open the mind occasionally to things you never seriously would have considered possible. Where's your "scientific" proof Mr.Oz?

Seriously however - if your heart /inner feelings were as described, then I'd say that those manipulative and unusual "teenagers" were dangerous, whether they were BEKS or not. Always listen to your inner voice and it will keep you safe.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
@OzWeatherman

Did you ever go and look for, or, even find this Kitten they were asking about? Was just thinking, it may or may not give you some closure on your experiance as to whether or not it was a genuine BEK experiance, if you found or even saw this kitten in your yard...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ok Oz, I'd never heard of these BEK's till I read this thread, got me researching, couldn't put down the idea...too fascinating...

This blogspot contains video interviews with people & is run by a bloke called Jason who has compiled stacks of info here about it - this is the site most others i found refer to.
from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

Then this is the other site all the sites refer to as debunking the whole thing -
msgboard.snopes.com...

and this is a collection of reported sightings/encounters & other info..
www.metatech.org...

has the following eyewitness accounts - i read them they're interesting... -
BANK BUILDING IN AUSTRALIA
AT HOME LATE ONE NIGHT
AIRLINE PASSENGER
MAN SITTING IN A CAR ON A STREET

-B.M

edit on 4/10/10 by B.Morrison because: extra info withheld until i check it again...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Nothing is Supernatural. If it exists, it is Natural.
Nothing is Paranormal. If it exists, it is Normal.

Just because the "laws of physics" are seemingly broken, does not mean they were broken. It only means we know little to nothing about the physics of our Universe.

Thank you for actually posting your event for all of us to ponder and discuss.

I really like the way your mind is still uneasy and unsure about this incident, and I really like the way you are talking about it.

I too have recently encountered even more bizarre and perculier anomolies, and they are so powerful of events in my mind that I am almost suffering from a form of post-traumatic stress due to the unsettling encounters.

Now, I haven't ever seen the BEKs yet, but I don't really see any reasons left to doubt the possibility of their existence.

What are their origins? Possibilities abound and are quite varied. There are many theories, and not very much historical data to correlate with on hand immediately. If these things exist, there would have to be ancient information about them from the past, although it is clearly being overlooked or lost buried in a dense and dusty old library somewhere.

What can they possibly be if not "normal" humans?

-Ghosts, Poltergeists, Shadows, Etc do not fit this phenomena too well, although there are a few crossover traits.
Examples: Instant disappearances. Nighttime Encounter. Etc.

-Aliens do not fit all too well either, but it does share some crossover traits with this set of definitions.
Ex: Odd dark eyes shared with Greys and other similar renditions. Hybrid Grey-Human stories etc. Lacked ability to copy unique human mannerisms/speech/etc.

-Demons again only fit loosely, and crossover traits are visible again.
Ex: Often demons can said to have all black eyes, or possesed victims having this trait. Asking for permission to enter. Terrible at lying. Etc.

These things seem to have varied traits or capabilities found in a wide cross section of unexplained reports of various entities. They have traits of demons, aliens, and are ghost-like in some ways. This is something I find rather exceptional and it must be a clue as to the origins of all of this.

Also I cannot believe that anyone actually would take the "kitten" story seriously? This is clearly the worst possible excuse for anything to come up with. A kitten? It just is so out of the box I am baffled by it. At midnight and a kitten. We are talking 0% chance this story would be true.

I have not determined the origins or composition of these entities yet, due to the strange mixed bag we have here unfolding and the seemingly limitless possibilities.

But they clearly exhibit trickster qualities and create extremely easy to detect lies. Just from this alone we know positively that what we are dealing with is 1) An idiot and 2) Up to no good.

Another thing that intrests me greatly about this specific flavor of being, is the apparent fact that these things are capable of such unimaginable feats, such as instant teleportation without causing much sound; yet are at the same time, completely incapable of thinking rationally on the other hand.

Although they are clearly aware of the situation, they are merely bumbling fools when it comes to achieving their goal of "getting in". This quality of apparent stupidity on behalf of the BEKs leads me down even more avenues of curiosity.

Perhaps they are some type of zombie, or are being "mind controlled" through some forms of hypnosis and or chemical means (which is not known of publically yet), that could originate in some old type of voodoo trickery?

Like a type of necromancer, but instead using living humans and maybe it picks children more often because they are easier to control through these seemingly primitive methods.

It also reminds me of the stories of the Pied Piper, who led all of the kids out of town and no one ever saw them again, what if they became the BEKs? You know there is no way to really know at this point, we would have to capture some of them and study them in order to really get to the bottom of this I think. And that seems pretty absurd considering they can instantly disappear, which results in complications and stagnation.

I'll take a look around and see if I can find anything that might be relevant. It's definately a great topic and although I've never seen a BEK, I've seen some other truly bizarre things equal to this, if not way worse.

I am under the impression that something extremely deep and inexplicible is occuring here on Earth and our current science simply does not have the tools to explore it in full yet. I am just not exactly sure what is going on here, because I cannot determine the origins of the entites.

I do feel that it is likely we will discover the answers to these things soon enough, as we are in the information age and the cat is coming out of the bag so to speak.

Do not be afraid to ponder the subject. We will find answers. Some people can't handle it, but you know when you see it yourself in real life, you are forced to handle it because there is no other rational options.

Now that you have seen some true weirdness, I will tell you to not be surprised if you encounter other odd things such as ghosts, shadows, flying saucers, etc. These things also can be very real as well. There are enough reports to take it seriously, and I've encountered enough to know for myself much of it seems very real.

I really would like to know what exactly we are dealing with here, so we could form a more comprehensive study of it's origins and it's capabilities. Please folks lets dig deep for answers on this, and look everywhere. Check all of the obscure places, we gotta go out of the box to figure this one out.

Also consider the Military implications here. If this is truly inexplicable we could be dealing with a classified national security issue. If there is anything to this stuff, the military would have to know something about it by now, it's 2010 after all. And what does the Vatican know?

So many questions, so little time.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

If you think that me asking where your logic has gone and pointing out your a skeptic is the most redundant thing in a thread that is speculating that you had two supernatural beings at your front door that "need to be invited in" then your illustrating my point

If it's so redundant why did you post the same thing yourself a few pages ago

As other people have mentioned before, I have a reputation of being skeptical on most topics posted on ATS. I have even criticised other peoples personal experiences in the past, if they have notable holes or indiscretions

Obviously you have no idea who I am, and you havent checked my thread or post history. So for you to come on and lable me paranoid, without knowing exactly who I am, is simply ludicrous

So being a skeptic is valid if it supports your case and redundant if not

The problem is that you aren't just asking for information are you, you included the word BEK in the title of the thread. You have been offered rational answers a million time to your experience but have said things like

Im sure if they were normal kids, and they really did have a kitten, then they wouldve probably jumped my fence and gone and got it anyway. Thats what I wouldve done

So you've obviously already made up your mind that these were not "normal kids" before you even started the thread

You've also said things like

Im not influenced by anything there. This just happened, there was nothing there to make me precieve them as I did,

The entire thread is the same as one of the millions of traditional UFO posts that say
"I don't know what I saw"
and then reject any rational explanation given by anyone with phrases like.. "Oh no it moved way too fast to be an aeroplane, you had to have seen it yourself to really know", it's obvious from the start what explanation you want people to give you so why make out your asking a question when your actually just looking for support for the answer you have already come up with.

As I pointed out before (twice) and you have conveniently ignored (twice) you can buy full eye contacts from the internet for a few hundred dollars, but this sort of information is ignored by you and instead you carry on saying "Theie entire eyes were Black" So what else can anyone say, Human beings do not have entirely black eyes, so I guess you already know the answer to your question if you say it wasn't pupil dilation and you ignore the thing about contacts and you make no room for your own misinterpretation of events

If you reject any answers apart from the one you want then your not actually asking a question at all, the question part of the post is just a way of giving yourself a "out" when it's pointed out that the premise of the original post is ridiculous in the extreme

edit on 4-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
By chance I just came across the following article when following up on another post. It's called "The Strange Case of the Black-Eyed Kids" and it's current www.datelinezero.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You can get black contacts from the net that cover the entired eye but I think their close to 100 dollars. A little pricey for kids. I would have been suspicious too. Wow really creepy.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Maybe a silly question, but did you see their mouths move when they spoke ? Maybe hard to recall as I imagine that you were focused on the eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENTJa
You can get black contacts from the net that cover the entired eye but I think their close to 100 dollars. A little pricey for kids. I would have been suspicious too.

This has already been pointed out at least 10 times in this thread. The most likely scenario is that the kids did not have fully black eyes, or even fully black contacts. In the OP it was mentioned that there was no light from the patio, and no light from the street so on that basis I would have to assume that the kids eyes were shadowed in the low light of the situation.

Case solved. There was nothing supernatutral or paranormal about the encounter.

edit on 4-10-2010 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Spooky stuff, sounds similar to stories ive heard some relatives of mine talking about. they use to describe a being called a jonguluz which could imitate any person to lure you out of your home or even ask permission to enter your home. always comes at night and uses clever excuses to fool you, its usually known to be believed in parts of Turkey and Indonesia, it might also be known in other parts of asia

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
Spooky stuff, sounds similar to stories ive heard some relatives of mine talking about. they use to describe a being called a jonguluz which could imitate any person to lure you out of your home or even ask permission to enter your home. always comes at night and uses clever excuses to fool you, its usually known to be believed in parts of Turkey and Indonesia, it might also be known in other parts of asia

That's not really the same thing though. The BEK's don't use clever excuses. They use stupid excuses. The kind of excuses that dumb kids would come up with. Excuses like the one in the OP, or saying that they need to use your toilet or phone. The clearly aren't very clever at all. And they can't be very good at their jobs either if the one story that I was able to find on what happens when you let them in is true as the woman who let them enter was able to hide in her bathroom for a few hours until they had gone.

Clearly their little child like hands aren't strong enough to break down a bathroom door, or maybe they needed to be invited in again? It's all nonsense.

I've come to the conclusion that the story of the BEK's is retarded.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's ironic that I just read this story. I live in the U.S. and I went to a movie premiere, I am a journalist and I was on the red-carpet of the premiere of "Secretariat". I got to meet actress Diane Lane, and not only was she beautiful, her eyes were BLACK. Like unnaturally. I don't believe they were contacts, but who knows. Just thought it was ironic.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

RMFX! Not everyone readS all the postings ... you had an angry tone about cha!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by djnynedj
reply to post by RMFX1

RMFX! Not everyone readS all the postings ... you had an angry tone about cha!

Angry tone?
I didn't have an angry tone, but the fact that you read it as such says more about you than it does about my post.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Great post but scary..! I did some searching about this and found some article about some guy named Brain bethel.Looks similar to your story.. Creepy!

S&F

Brain bethel story

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Great post but scary..! I did some searching about this and found some article about some guy named Brain bethel.Looks similar to your story.. Creepy!

S&F

Brain bethel story

This is the original BEK encounter. And just like all of the others, the visited party does not notice their black eyes straight away, yet he is able to notice a miltitude of other characteristics such as skin tone, hair colour and even that they have freckles. But the big black eyes don't jump out at him at all until the very end of the conversation.

Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey oz just a quick question did they make any attempt to open the door themselves? Thinking back to my experience they never actually tried opening the door.

Also to people saying it could be drugs, i can only speak for my own experience and the kids at the door were not on drugs. I work in the community service industry specifically with clients with amphetamine (and other drugs) problems. There was nothing in the behavior that would suggest this., i am more likely to right it off as kids having a sleep over and playing truth or dare then kids popping pills.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join