It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
being young and coming from Australia i do know that kids do not do this stuff but i live near Sydney and plus not many kids don't even know you're what you are talking about.kids don't say gday mate
PS why are they here (if real) and why

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It may have been light hearted but I don't see how it was a joke, you made no indication of it being a joke at the time.

You honestly think that was serious...read the responses

Most of your posts involve you asking for some sort of proof of something, proof that something will happen in 2012, proof of what contrails are made of etc.

Your point being?

I had two and half minutes of having a conversation with two "bizzare",looking people. Do you expect me to leave a camera by the door and photograph everyone who comes knocking?

As I mentioned before, and you so gladly ignored. I wasnt sure if these were BEK's. You also failed to notice that Im attempting to get as much information, and Im taking in everyones ideas, so that it doesnt seem like Im on a one set mind track here. This cant be said for many of thes users here, who fail to listen to logic and automatically assume that their situation and event, must be paranormal in nature. These are the people I have an issue with.

Your reputation on ATS is as somewhat of a skeptic, where has the critical thinking and logic gone now?

That is the most redundant thing Ive seen posted on this thread

Read the title, notice how it say "Did I just have a BEK experience?"

Im not claiming I had one 100%, without a doubt...

edit on 4/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
this is the first i've ever heard of "black eyed kids" to be honest...but as i was reading your post, it seriously gave me chills just thinking about it.

I hope they haven't returned?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
OZ , one question . Did you experience a sense of a slightly altered state of mind during and after this? I don't quite know how to describe what I mean . A feeling of lightness or unreality , or a higher vibrational fuzziness kinda?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
OZ , one question . Did you experience a sense of a slightly altered state of mind during and after this? I don't quite know how to describe what I mean . A feeling of lightness or unreality , or a higher vibrational fuzziness kinda?

I dont think so, I was fully aware as far as I know

Would I actually notice if I was slightly out of it?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Your reputation on ATS is as somewhat of a skeptic, where has the critical thinking and logic gone now?

Spanner...

Please take note of the thread title. It says "Did I just have an BEK experience? " Oz is asking a question, not stating something that he expects people to take as fact... A big difference there! A little bit of comprehension can go a long way.

IRM

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Call the cops and ask if anyone else has reported a couple of punks annoying people late at night.
Do it under the guise of being community spirited and worried they are casing houses for a burglary. You might be able to get some info.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Most of your posts involve you asking for some sort of proof of something, proof that something will happen in 2012, proof of what contrails are made of etc.

i dont see his reputation having gone anywhere?
He is asking a question and in skunk works......
As i said earlier I believe Oz to be interetsed in the unknown, thats why he is on ATS, he just doesnt fall all over idiotic prophetic posts that ALWAYS get debunked.....nor does he simply troll and try make a reputation for himself in other members threads by posting anything other than logical assumptions, albeit at times with a flash of the cheeky..I dont see his logical and inquisitive nature having changed in this thread either....

To other members, Oz got in touch with me about this before posting, he was a little discombobulated by the occurance, and he knows whilst I am skeptical about most things, i have understandings here and there on the "spooky"" and wanted advice on whether post a thread that would garner reactions from members waiting to pounce on him. I advised him to not care, and to post the event as honestly as he can, as he has always been honest in his postings, and yes demands honesty from others when they post. So I say kudos to OZ for biting the bullet and maintaining his integrity and posting "truths" even when he doesnt understand what the real truth may be.....thats what he is asking all of us to help uncover.......

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Have you seen this post from 2006? www.abovetopsecret.com... It sounds eerily like your story. Similar behavior. I don't know how credible the poster of that thread is, but the similarities are kind of striking. Interesting story.

Never had an experience with black-eyed kids, but I have had a weird experience with a man at my door one afternoon. He knocked on the door while I was home alone. I opened it, and the second I laid eyes on him a strange sense of terror went through my entire body. He looked about 25, slender, clean, short dark hair, reminded me of the actor from American Beauty... the guy who filmed the flying plastic bag. It was strange, because his outer appearance didn't look threatening whatsoever, but something almost radiating from his eyes just gave me the creeps. He was holding a cell phone in his hand and asked me if he could come in and use my phone. He said he was looking for his friend's house, but couldn't find it. He claimed his cell phone was dead and needed to call his friend. Generally I'm very helpful, but this time I had a horrible feeling about it. I told him no. When I said no, he replied "Really?? You're not going to let me use your phone??" I said "No. Sorry. I can't help you". I closed the door on him, locked it, and felt like it could have been the end of me had I let him in. I don't think I've EVER had a feeling like that about anyone. I was shaken up about it for days. I felt like I had just avoided a horrible death.

Who knows, maybe your instincts kicked in and gave you a proper warning about these kids. Maybe they weren't kids at all. It's quite possible they could have been little people pretending to be kids. They'd be strong enough to surprise and take down an adult, and it would also explain their funny accents and terminology. If they went around robbing or beating people, they'd be wealthy enough to buy black contacts... or do drugs.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
After thinking about it for a minute...

The low lighting conditions may have caused the kids' pupils to dilate. Either way, not letting them in was still the right call.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You know, if it were anyone else but you I would be making fun of you and laughing at you for this. Course, me being me means well, I am still going to make fun of you for it, I just will believe you more.

Just a couple of questions...

Did two Americans show up in a 67 Impala?

Did you load a shotgun up with salt rounds?

Sorry man, had to do it, from your description it seemed like a couple of demons from the show supernatural.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Did two Americans show up in a 67 Impala?

Facepalm

Did you load a shotgun up with salt rounds?

Double facepalm

You never cease to crack me up wuk

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Dang, I thought for sure I had it all figured out for you.

But seriously, sounds to me like a couple of kids trying their first home invasion. It's a good thing you didn't let them in, otherwise who knows what they would have done.

as for the eyes, who knows for sure, probably the lack of light caused them to have very dilated pupils and so they looked like they had black eyes.

Now the question becomes, did you find a cat in your backyard?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

But seriously, sounds to me like a couple of kids trying their first home invasion. It's a good thing you didn't let them in, otherwise who knows what they would have done.

Yes, thats also a likely option. If that were it, I wouldve liked to see them try

as for the eyes, who knows for sure, probably the lack of light caused them to have very dilated pupils and so they looked like they had black eyes.

Thats also another option. The second kid was to far away and the first kid was close, but he had a cap on. Do dilated pupils get that big

Now the question becomes, did you find a cat in your backyard?

No, but as I mentioned before, I onyl checked in the morning, so it kind fo counts for nothing

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Pupils tend to dilate in the dark to let more light in. Plus, perhaps the kids were on some kind of relaxant drug given they were talking in a phoney Australian accent and grinning excessively. I've seen my own pupils extremely dialated before back in my high school days, lol. As far as getting their cat back, maybe it was a stray and those kids hanging out at midnight (stoners do that kind of thing) were messing around with it. Also explains why they'd run off when you mentioned their parents.

edit on 4-10-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Pupils tend to dilate in the dark to let more light in. Plus, perhaps the kids were on some kind of relaxant drug given they were talking in a phoney Australian accent.

Then they must be from outta town.

Everybody knows Aussies are naturally relaxed :p

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yes, thats also a likely option. If that were it, I would've liked to see them try

Maybe you wouldn't have.

Perhaps they were out to do some burgling and were testing if anyone was home or awake by ringing the doorbell. If no one answers, the crime commences. If someone does answer, 'my kitty is missing'...

*Your report of the incident was as concise and well-written as any we are likely to get. Good work.

Your posts here will be of use to serious BEK researchers, wherever they may be.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
There were definently "strange" vibes in the air

"Strange" vibes in the air??! Did you happen to notice odd grid patterns in the night sky by
any chance?? Really Oz...REALLY???
This is an IMPOSTER Oz!!
Our Oz has obviously been abducted/murdered/possessed by said BEKs!!
Anyone who's had Oz scientifically and logically refute their posts can CLEARLY
see this as a doppelganger!!

(Couldn't help myself Oz...and btw your Contrails were proven to me when I clearly saw
a rainbow in the otherwise beautiful but gridded summer sky recently! Chalk up another
ex-Chemtrailer!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I've been on many porches at night and not one time could I ever say that I could see someone out front of the house without any lights on. Street lights off + porch light off = a clear visibility of about 4 feet max with average lighting from inside of the house. 6 feet possibly with bright lighting, but even then you are still in the door way causing a shadow to be cast outside of your house.

With dim to no light you could have simply been talking to their shoes as they did a hand stand in front of your door and you may not have known the difference (sarcasm).

Dilated eyes + dim/no light = a fair bit of error in correctly identifying anything related to an item the size of eyes. I'm still not positive as to why they would want to come "IN", do you mean IN your yard? Are handguns allowed in Australia?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am not sure, as I wasn't there to see how wide their pupils were. It could be contacts. But, just in case it wasn't human... (I mean you never really know do you?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cdd812b2fe3.jpg[/atsimg]

Spray paint that under your welcome mat. Then, if the kid can't get out of it after entering it, you know you got yourself a little possessed "bastid".

Then just chant this while spraying them with some holy water and eventually I guess the demon will leave. If it doesn't work and the kid is just a drugged up weirdo, he will think you are even stranger and won't ever knock on your house again.

edit on 10/4/2010 by whatukno because: BTW you probably will need a 67 Impala for this to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join