It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello, I am a new member(im 16) and i joined this board because im my intrest with the paranormal and with my encounter with it.
My story is intresting as i belive it is one of the only times when the Black eyed Children have spoken with children openly

I was skateboarding at around 10:30 last night and i had stopped to take a rest when i was approached by two kids one with blonde hair and a baseball cap pointed and a skateboard painted all black on the bottom and the other slightly less intimitdating as he look to be around 8 he had blonde hair also and was wearing a spiderman shirt the older one spoke to me as i had my head hanging low
" Hey, kid can you help us were lost we need to use a phone can you take us to your house?" I looked up at them and immediatly felt Dread and dispair i stood up quickly sensing something was wrong " Uh, you can use my cellphone if you want" the older kid seemed annoyed then and look me in the eyes it was then that i noticed they were black all black not in white i could see " Hey cool contacts where did you get them" i asked

" There not Contacts" he said flatly " Yea well sorry i couldn't help you guys out but im going inside" i turned around and started to ride but somehow the older kid caught up with me and grabbed my sholder " YOU will let us use your phone WE NEED TO GO INSIDE BUT WE CAN"T IF YOU DON"T TAKE US TO YOUR HOUSE" it was at this point i hit him in the face and ran up the stairs to my house and shook for hours later when i was on the computer i looked outside my window and the kids were staring at the window i told my mother and of course she didn't belive me

What is your guys take on this was it simply odd kids or something more?Link to Black Eyed kids defintion
Another Link

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Blackeyedkid]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I honestly think there's something Demonic about these black eyed kids. To ask somebody for permission to do harm doesn't sound normal. That is if your telling the truth (I have a fairly open mind don't worry).

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know it sounds odd, but it almost sounds like a vampier thing to ask to come in.

I have haird a few storys about these kids, and belive them to be demons of some kind.

Keep an eye out for them (ohh look i made a funny), and report back to us as i am very intrested in this.

Ohh and sorry, but it needs to be asked, you hadn't been drinking or took drugs had you?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
As the days of Noah....

Remember when Jesus said that?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No, i am clean in every way

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackeyedkid
No, i am clean in every way

OK i didn't realy think you had taking them, just got to rule it out. You will find that the members like to ask loads of questions to rule out all other possable explanations first. so please dont take offwence at the questions that will be asked, not that i think you did.

Just another quick question:

1) Sorry to ask, but have you lost someone recently or been going through a bad time recently? The reason i ask is sometimes these 'demons', or whatever they are, seem to be atracted to pain and suffering. Again no offence ment by asking such a personal question.

2) Have you seen them before yesterday, or since then?

3) Did they look like anyone you know or are close with? This could be connected with the first question.

Pickle.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was referring to the allusion to Genesis 6 (where demonic activity was commonplace around the world, this activity returning in specific eras- his coming and the "End of times" being examples). This whole story started out in usenet years ago, now everybody is seeing these beings. Hoax? Maybe those kids just had contacts and wanted to scare you? Then again a ton of people talk about this so there must be something wrong (yet the Romans claimed to see satyrs, and superstitious people claimed nightly visitations by succubi in the middle ages- were they right? no).

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I honestly think there's something Demonic about these black eyed kids.
(I have a fairly open mind don't worry).

OMG that was good. This is the stuff I have been missing out on.

--> so an insecure 16 year old sees someone that has black eyes; therefore they are demons. yeah wow I haven't seen such ignorance on ats before.

Why is this in the mythical beasts forum ?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
demons aren't proven to be true or false so they are mythical... no matter how weird a story might sound... just looking at something like the bible tells you that this is possible

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have done searches on the net about these so called 'Black Eyed Kids'. The links the thread Author posted are quite interesting. In fact a journalist with good credentials writes of his experience in one. I have read a few more experiences.

What I can glean from these are:

- Generally they (demons?) ask to 'come in' where you live or in your car or whatever. Goodness only knows what happens if you accept.
- They appear as children but speak with assetiveness.
- Their eyes are completely black.
- People who encounter them intuitively feel a great fear for their life.
- Their dress code seems not out of place for the culture / era.

Whether or not these testimonials are made up, I would hate to meet one of these suckas.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
These blackeyed kids fascinate me. I remember reading the original story a year or two ago and I've been thinking about it ever since. Right after I read it I went searching for more info. I couldn't find jack, maybe one you guys could post links to some of the accounts that you've read. I would appreciate it. I just read the about.com one, it seems fake to me. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen anybody talking about it, and I've been searching for a while now. This is the first new account I've seen in a while, thanks for posting blackeyedkid.

I've allready formulated a plan to deal with these ruffians. If one ever steps onto my property while I'm outside, I'm gonna grab the kid/demon/whatever by the scruff and call the cops with my cell(always in my pocket). The cops in my area will be at your house within two minutes, 95% of the time. If the thing starts gettin all evil on me, he's got another thing comming, LOL. Generaly I'm a very peacfull person, but if I feel truly threatened, I'll start swinging.

As to what they are: I'd guess they are some sort of psycic vampire. The few accounts that I've read,all the people fear for thier lives. It's quiet possible these little buggers feed on fear or intense emotions. That could be why they stayed outside of your window. Since you were still shaken they would have sensed that and remained there to feed off of your emotions.

Personaly, I like the goatman story better, LOL.

From time to time, I can hear the sound of a goat calling in the night. Strangely, we do not have goats in this area of Normangee, Texas, only cattle.

Ok, back on topic. Post the links to the other BEK accounts that you guys have read. I would love to read them.

PS. what do you mean by, "i belive it is one of the only times when the Black eyed Children have spoken with children openly", from what I've read that's pretty much the same thing they say to everyone.

PSS. Give the kid a break websurfer, he just wants to tell his story(whether it's true or not we'll never know). What makes you think he's insecure anyways? Lame comment...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Most likely just some little kids who think they're vampires. You can pick up black contacts from anywhere and then you just have to deny that they're contacts.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sounds more like the details of an urban legend. The story that vampires or other entitites need to be invited into yor house before they can do you harm is an old one. Looks like this is a re-working of that legend.

Have you every seen them again? No one in your town reported lost kids?

Why didn't you just let them in? Do you have access to a camera? What do you mean your mom didn't beleive you? She wouldn't look out the window? Why, do you normally tell her strange things like this that she doesn't beleive? If so, like what?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great thread! Now i know a great campfire story.

There's something a bit strange about these "black eyed children"... It seems that they tend to travel in groups or at least more than one, which seems logical if you want to hurt someone without too much retaliation.

But at the same time, these "demons" sounded aggressive when they were refused entry. They even grabbed your shoulder and seemed to shout at you. This is strange, because the human instinct would tell you to run or attack back when threatened. If these demons have experience in getting into people's houses, why would they seem hostile? It would make more sense to sound afraid or helpless, so that their victim would be eager to help them.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Where are urban legends born? They usually begin with a story that may be true or have some truth to it. The Internet has created a tremendous portal conducive to the growth and delivery of a tale or story. The account of a Texas newspaper reporter posted on an Internet message board seems to have coincided with a growth of similar stories. While strange encounters of "children with black eyes" have been reported, writer Brian Bethel's eloquently written 1998 account seems to garner the most attention.

The gist of his story involves two awkward children asking to be “invited” into Brian Bethel’s car. Brian was parked, with the car running, outside the $1.50 movie theater when 2 children between 10-14 years old approached his car. One of the boys spoke very clear and confident asking if Brian could drive them to their homes to get money for a movie. The other boy was described as uncomfortable and nervous. Brian felt uneasy about the boys and they seemed to sense it as the well-spoken boy kept pressuring Brian to let them in. Before long they were admitting to Brian that they couldn’t come in until he “invited” them. About half way through the conversation the reporter realized what made these kids so frightening- The pupils of their eyes were black. Just blank black eyes.

Eventually Brian floored his car away from the boys, as soon as he did he looked in the rear-view mirror and realized they were gone. Brian Bethel still makes no claims on what they were but speculation ran wild among fans of the paranormal. Another similar story soon popped up in Portland, OR. Vampires? Ghosts? Or just kids with funky contacts? Perhaps if you are driving in downtown Abilene you’ll come across the Black Eyed Children.

One of the first instances of black eyed kids was reported in Usenet ages and ages ago:

www.ghosts.org...
www.ghosts.org...

Best article I could find:

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
after reading that article and the description of their eyes. they sound like alien hybrids

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

OMG that was good. This is the stuff I have been missing out on.

--> so an insecure 16 year old sees someone that has black eyes; therefore they are demons. yeah wow I haven't seen such ignorance on ats before.

Why is this in the mythical beasts forum ?

Im not insecure

Great thread! Now i know a great campfire story.

There's something a bit strange about these "black eyed children"... It seems that they tend to travel in groups or at least more than one, which seems logical if you want to hurt someone without too much retaliation.

But at the same time, these "demons" sounded aggressive when they were refused entry. They even grabbed your shoulder and seemed to shout at you. This is strange, because the human instinct would tell you to run or attack back when threatened. If these demons have experience in getting into people's houses, why would they seem hostile? It would make more sense to sound afraid or helpless, so that their victim would be eager to help them.

What ever these were they seemed to dislike being disrespected

Sounds more like the details of an urban legend. The story that vampires or other entitites need to be invited into yor house before they can do you harm is an old one. Looks like this is a re-working of that legend.

Have you every seen them again? No one in your town reported lost kids?

Why didn't you just let them in? Do you have access to a camera? What do you mean your mom didn't beleive you? She wouldn't look out the window? Why, do you normally tell her strange things like this that she doesn't beleive? If so, like what?
My mom was thought i was crazy and when she looked out there were gone and i don't normally invite hostil people in my house

PS. what do you mean by, "i belive it is one of the only times when the Black eyed Children have spoken with children openly", from what I've read that's pretty much the same thing they say to everyone.

Well i did research on them and i did not find any stories of them speaking to children

OK i didn't realy think you had taking them, just got to rule it out. You will find that the members like to ask loads of questions to rule out all other possable explanations first. so please dont take offwence at the questions that will be asked, not that i think you did.

Just another quick question:

1) Sorry to ask, but have you lost someone recently or been going through a bad time recently? The reason i ask is sometimes these 'demons', or whatever they are, seem to be atracted to pain and suffering. Again no offence ment by asking such a personal question.

2) Have you seen them before yesterday, or since then?

3) Did they look like anyone you know or are close with? This could be connected with the first question.

Pickle.

1. The last death was 4 years ago and it was the death of my great grandmother

2. No i haven't seen them again and i don't much want to

3. THey didn't look like my friends or family(were half black so no blondes)

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Blackeyedkid]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They seem to be showing up only in the USA... i've made a brief google search, but it doesn't seem they have been sighted in any other country, not even mine (Italy), that should have quite a good esotherical and magickal tradition... especially my city (Turin), that should be a "vertex" of both the European and Italian Black (Magick) Triangle...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have never seen one of these things up close.But I tend to scare things like that.lol

Well that says something.I havent done the ritual net search yet.But I wonder who exactly these kids approach.Now if anything or anyone with any ill will towards me comes close I can sense it.Aswell everyone senses me too.

If one of these things came up to me.I'm sure I would grab the closest object/or just use my fists.And beat the thing to death.

Does anyone want to bother posting the general sighting group.Like age or whatever.I wonder on what my neighbour here posted about there being mainly sighted in america?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
kinda had the same experience.

i was walking home one nite and six of em' appeared out of a bush on the sidewalk. i ran and ran but they stayed so close with out any effort. so i stoppped and faced them. they had nothing to say. 6 youngsters with the darkest angriest eyes.
they wouldn't reply when i asked what they wanted, they seemed to want me to do something. so i did. CRACK! i smacked who appeared to be the ring leader with a huge right hook that sent him sprawling. he picked himself up and they all walked away.
Not a single word was exchanged from they're part.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by spearhead]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join