It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I visit Perth quite a lot and this story freaks me out.

What suburb was it if you don't mind? South of the River or North?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

Why don't they seem to ever approach children? Why only adults?

Maybe they do.

Maybe that's where the "milk carton kids" go, and there aren't any around to tell the tale.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If anyone ever encounters Black Eyed Kids...I say Kill them. It's trying to voilate you at the very least. At first I was thinking it was a GREY Alien...however, as another poster mentioned, Grey Aliens dont have to knock on the door and ask to come in, althought they do on rare occasions, their usual method is to just appear in your room. Also...what I find very disturbing is that people encounter BEK's always turn them away and there are no stories of people who have invited them in and lived to tell the tale. This is very counter to the Grey happenings because most people who encounter these aliens are still around today and live to tell the tale. I have 3 possibilities:
1) The are VAMPIRES. Vampires must ask to be let in...another poster said this same thing.
2) They are demons...in which case you're screwed because I dont know how to deal with them, but like an udead vampire they seem to have a problem with doors and walls...actually, BEK's have a problem with the "THRESHOLD" and permission, not the physical door itself.
3) These BEK's are an entirely different species of alien with an evil agenda.

Either way, none of these are good situations and BEK's are to be avoided at all COSTS. Kill the bastard if you can and open up its corpse to see what it's made of. I'm 100% sure it's not human so it's not murder.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
I have posted my experience earlier.

I have one question that has not been explained.

Why do these entities ASK PERMISSION ?

Here is the question.

Mungo

I'f these kids were just out to rob him, then the whole freaky attitude and full eye black contacts, is just stupid...first if you were a thief, I am pretty sure wearing those contacts would make the victim question, and a lot less trustworthy of you...second you dont wear light dimming contacts at night, because you would want to see clearly what your robbing or doing....So it's either a prank, or those 2 kids were the crapiest thiefs ever.

But if they were not kids then to the question " why do these entities ask permission"....I'f they were grey's or whatever they would be telepathic....So if this was a abduction attempt, then it's simple.....You time it right most likely at night and when there are less people around or very few people...you knock on the door and dive the persons mind, he answers the door you set mental illusions in his mind, of two kids..and it would help if you actually dressed the part of a kid physically ie clothes and all....So the whole point is illusions so nothing seems out of ordinary, and why they ask to be let in, is because the victim must give in to the illusions, if they dont question at all or are not aware then they can control you by playing scenarios that you are familiar with in your mind, so you go along with it in a daze...while they do there thing.... So can we come in, is exactly that, they need to get in your mind fully without question or thought, before they get in your house or car or whatever safe comfort zone your in "a mans home is his castel" sort of thing.....I think if they were there to abduct the op he wouldn't even remember at all that two kids knocked at the door last night when he wakes next morning....But who knows...maybe he should check to see if he has any marks on him or implants. If they were alien's, if alien's exist that is.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by JJBB22

two 13 year old show up at your door looking for a cat, and all of the sudden they're vampires from another dimension or hybrid aliens high on drugs. tell you what, next they show up at your door take out a 12 gauge and blow their brains out. i'll be laughing at the headlines on cnn, mentally unstable australian man sentenced to 67 years in prison for double 2nd degree murder, thought 2 kids looking for cat where alien hybrid vampires, part of sentence to be served in a mental institution.

Mentall unstable?

Listen troll, go back and read the OP. Then go and read every single post and thread, that Ive ever written on ATS. This is the first time Ive ever written anything like this, and literally all my posts are skeptical in nature. In no way did I claim these were BEK's, I merely stated the similarities

edit on 6/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Well how rude.

DaveSp. is not trolling, he is participating in a reosonable fashion in a highly speculative thread.

Are you trolling when you take the skeptic position?

Why so defensive?

Because he is putting words in my mouth. He is claiming that I said these are BEK's 100% without a doubt, and also claiming that I am not listening to reason, or any others ideas. Ive accepted several theories of what people have posted here, and have not once claimed that these are genuine BEK's. Fine, to argue, but all he's done is belittle me, and last time I checked, that was not engaging in a discussion.

And as you mentioned before, yes, I have been on the other end frequently, and have made some unnecessary comments, but if you check my post history, you will notice that its been a while since Ive actually reverted back to my old ways

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

PLEASE remain ON TOPIC.

Any further PERSONAL INSULTS and/or OFF TOPIC posts will be removed without further warning.

If you cannot contribute to the thread in a constructive manner, then don’t post!

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I visit Perth quite a lot and this story freaks me out.

What suburb was it if you don't mind? South of the River or North?

I live north of the river

Morley to be exact

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by randomname

i know of no 13 year olds that would take on a 12 gauge without even sweating it. do you?

It's not that impossible. Not all kids are afraid, not all kids think that older people deserve respect, not all kids run away scared. Some of them are arrogant, rude and thinkt they're cool.
It's certainly may possible, that they just laugh. Why not? The chance that they get killed is minimal, like they said: Who would shoot a kid? Not normal people.

As for the encounter, i really don't know what to think. It sounds weird and why has there never been a real proof about those kids? It's all just stories. No pics, no videos, no nothing and in this day and age where everyone has a cam it's a bit weird

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout

It's the school holidays in Australia so these boys might be visiting from overseas, which could explain the strange accents and their overuse of 'g'day'.

That was a poor theory—trying to theorize the use of their strange accents and not taking into account everything else that was happening.
If they were visiting from overseas, how do you explain the kitten?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Creepy story and I for one believe you. I have read your posts for a long time and see honesty in them. If I was you I would keep a close eye on things around the homestead for the time being. This is very strange. Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Creepy story and I for one believe you. I have read your posts for a long time and see honesty in them. If I was you I would keep a close eye on things around the homestead for the time being. This is very strange. Good luck to you.

Thanks

I actually did a bit of rsearch the other day, and apparently nobody has had more than one BEK experience. Not that im saying mine was a BEK, but nonetheless reassuring

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
I have posted my experience earlier.

I have one question that has not been explained.

Why do these entities ASK PERMISSION ?

Here is the question.

Mungo

Polite?

I know a vampire can't do anything to you unless you invite him in.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Most likeley i think they target adults is because its kind of a natural response for an adult to help a child in distress, and as said before maybe they do approach kids, but alot of these BEK's seem to approach people in cars and homes, and kids cant drive and parents wouldnt leave them in the house alone, and even then they probably dont let them in fealing the same fear.
They are definatly not what they seem as you say and are wearing something disguising there appearing, maybe as you said shape shifting badly and have difficulty in holding the form.
And when you said "I wonder if they have ever been successful in gaining what they want?", there are a hell of alot of missing people in the world, the ones who probably let them in, still feeling the same fear but doing it anyway because they think they are doing the right thing in helping, those people are the ones who dont get chance to report what just happend.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
As for the encounter, i really don't know what to think. It sounds weird and why has there never been a real proof about those kids? It's all just stories. No pics, no videos, no nothing and in this day and age where everyone has a cam it's a bit weird

I cant speak for the others, but I didnt have a camera near the front door. And wasnt exactly thinking about filming at the time, I was more concerned with the bizzare way they were acting, and trying to figure out what they wanted

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

We just don't know where the millions of missing people a year go. Someone wrote about their experience with a BEK , the guy let them into his house, then when they acted strangely he ran out of his house. If this is true, it could give us a little insight into what happens. Either way he didn't give them a chance to do anything to him.

I would love nothing more than to see these BEKs for myself and snap a picture! they fascinate me like no other subject except maybe MIB and Cattle Mutilations.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I hope Ozman is "mistaken" becasue I live in Perth too and I dont want these kids coming anywhere near me !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Trouble is; I read an article about black eyed people before that scared the hell out of me.

What part of town do you live in Ozman? I will avoid it like the plauge.

cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Ozman said earlier on this page:

"I live north of the river ,Morley to be exact"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
OzWeatherman; sorry about referring to you by incorrect name in my post above. too much of a hurry

I live in Joondalup but work near Morley. Seems its best I not go that way at night.

I tread that kind of expereince.

cya later

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

that we know of??

maybe they didn't get chance to tell of the 2nd encounter!!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join