A Final Warning To All

page: 82
224
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


i, like you, have always struggled with this sense of "identity" that was given to me.ask me my birthday/age...and it takes me a second to remember. i have an odd name and people mispronounce it often. some people say it wrong for years without me ever correcting it. why? i don't care about my name. my name is a label of identity, suggesting separation.

i do not feel as though i am a person/being, per se...i feel as though i am more of an idea/feeling/message embodied in flesh. what do i want at the core of my being? to serve. i want nothing for myself. i only want enough to not need...anything more is a distraction.

you said "Those who love, will be loved."...couldn't agree more brother. i look at love as though it were a drug and God is the Man. He's going to give me a little love at first...see how fast i get rid of it. if i can move His love fast enough, He'll give me a little more. and slowly but surely..you work your way up in His family. before i knew it...i was one of His number one pushers. I AM so loved now that i cannot help but give it away. i don't have enough room in me for all of it...

love is a lesson and in order to truly learn a lesson, you must teach it. and the only way to teach a lesson is to allow the lesson to flow through you and become it.

you want to be loved? start loving with no regard for being loved. watch what happens. be love. I AM LOVE.

so blessed to have met you brother. another I AM...what a coincidence...
edit on 11/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
look at love as though it were a drug and God is the Man. He's going to give me a little love at first...see how fast i get rid of it. if i can move His love fast enough, He'll give me a little more. and slowly but surely..you work your way up in His family. before i knew it...i was one of His number one pushers. I AM so loved now that i cannot help but give it away. i don't have enough room in me for all of it...


I could not say it better myself my friend.

Perfectly stated!

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Ive got to let you know that your words of wisdom are clear as day, and apply so well right now. We are seeing momentous changes, and some of us are differentiations of the infinite creation that are meant to assert various aspects of the movement.

Your love, and appreciation for existence, will never, ever, be forgotten!

With love my brother we go on in strength!



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Ive got to let you know that your words of wisdom are clear as day, and apply so well right now. We are seeing momentous changes, and some of us are differentiations of the infinite creation that are meant to assert various aspects of the movement.

Your love, and appreciation for existence, will never, ever, be forgotten!

With love my brother we go on in strength!



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i just want to let you know brother, keep up the good works..
im all with you on this one.

and please pray for me that i may have love to love others.

may The Lord bless you.



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
With love my brother we go on in strength!


In strength indeed my friend. What a time to LIVE!

Considering all that has transpired since I posted this thread, I sure hope some of the naysayers have had a change of heart.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o
and please pray for me that i may have love to love others.


I don't need to pray for you to have love my friend. I already love you with all my heart.

It is what drives me.

Share it with the world.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Beautifully written and expressed. And I couldn't agree more.

One of my year-end traditions is to look back at how my life has been touched by those around me, and to offer my thanks and gratitude. Today, this brought me back to your thread.

So I will simply say thank you. Thank you for so eloquently sharing the message.

Please allow me to share with you one of my favorite videos and its message of the nature and power of Love.



May Love and Light continue to shine through you.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth
 


What a great video! Just what was needed today.

Blessings



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anyone know why IAMIAM was banned? I noticed it just this morning and looked up his last comments (some thread about racial issues). His comments were removed by the admins. Always seemed like a nice guy; just wondering what happened.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard
 


For the use of a word the mods did not like...

As far as i've heard...

Im sure he could tell you... but im sure he does not want to rehatch the situation

edit on 16-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by HardToStarboard
 


For the use of a word the mods did not like...

As far as i've heard...

Im sure he could tell you... but im sure he does not want to rehatch the situation

edit on 16-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)


Ah, political correctness. I'm sure I can guess the word based on the thread title of his last post. Sounds silly.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Has anyone besides me noticed that a lot of self styled Christian Preachers in here are getting banned? And it is easy to see why too, if one disputes them, and they cannot counter, or provide a good defense, they always resort to personal insulting of the thread author or those who reply, or name calling of anyone against them, or their cult.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 

. . . if one disputes them, and they cannot counter, or provide a good defense . . .

I feel sorry for them and hope they find something to believe in, given the impossible task they have been handed by fundamentalism.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Has anyone besides me noticed that a lot of self styled Christian Preachers in here are getting banned? And it is easy to see why too, if one disputes them, and they cannot counter, or provide a good defense, they always resort to personal insulting of the thread author or those who reply, or name calling of anyone against them, or their cult.


Sorry have to disagree with you on this.
I have seen some great counter , and have seen many non Christians , like yourself now, resort to low ball tactics.

You're in a cult as well, just call it something different, so don't pretend you have the handle on "truth".

Also I believe some Christians on here, have been secretly sabatoged, through shady hacks and manipulation of u2u's.

Just thoughts.
edit on 16-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
 

Also I believe some Christians on here, have been secretly sabatoged, through shady hacks and manipulation of u2u's.
Maybe doing so much posting by u2u is itself "shady" and they should stop that and do everything out in the open like what a forum is supposed to be about.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench


Has anyone besides me noticed that a lot of self styled Christian Preachers in here are getting banned? And it is easy to see why too, if one disputes them,

Some times it's for outright plagiarism.

Some one reads something written by someone else, and thinks, "That's from God. I speak from God too, so I will copy this thing from God, as if I were the original mouthpiece. That's OK, because it's from God."

But that doesn't fit ATS T&C.

And it isn't only Christians. I just read a post by a NewAger pretending that a section of a Neil Gaiman book was their original work, (Neil, if that was really you on ATS, sorry for outing you)

I'm not saying IAMIAM did that, but some other banned people have.
edit on 17-5-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
 

Also I believe some Christians on here, have been secretly sabatoged, through shady hacks and manipulation of u2u's.
Maybe doing so much posting by u2u is itself "shady" and they should stop that and do everything out in the open like what a forum is supposed to be about.


I agree. u2u's end up being gossip fodder much of the time.

I also think some use them to vent, because we can't say what we really think and feel at all times without breaking T&C's.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
 

I also think some use them to vent . . .

I would recommend turning your computer off and reading a book.
Forum posting should be therapeutic and getting too hot would seem to be not the proper use of the medium.
Of course I may not be the best example of proper etiquette.
edit on 17-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
224
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

log in

join