It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Short of moving the earth, I don’t see how that can be done – however you do realise that the fact of the sun >appearing< to rise in one constellation instead of another has no real significant to us humans

Wouldn’t it be better to stop waiting for some perfect time or some super hero to fly down out of the sky to save you – wouldn’t it be better to be the change you want right now?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
reply to post by IAMIAM

Short of moving the earth, I don’t see how that can be done – however you do realise that the fact of the sun >appearing< to rise in one constellation instead of another has no real significant to us humans

Wouldn’t it be better to stop waiting for some perfect time or some super hero to fly down out of the sky to save you – wouldn’t it be better to be the change you want right now?

Haven't you been paying attention to me my friend?

Am I waiting?

The Son of Man is Master of the festivals.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 1-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I would like to share a secret with you my friend. If the earth seems impossible to move, look to the heavens and ask. If you believe it will be given, it shall.

Now let me explain that parable.

If you want something done that seems impossible, you must first sit down and think. The more you study the problem not knowing, the answer will be revealed. Where do our answer to our own questions come from?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Sorry no i haven't

Am I waiting?

With Love,

Your Brother

2000+ years ago there where people just like you, yearning for the time when the sun would start rising in the constellation of Pisces instead of Aries and thinking that alone would change things

They where waiting for some embodiment of the (then) coming new age and the Roman empire manufactured one for them and then claimed to be his representatives on earth and thanks to that we got the dark ages and 2000+ years of religious terror

I fear that as long as there are people who are fooled into give away control of themselves by some superstitious non-sense then the danger is humans will never be free

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sorry no i haven't

Am I waiting?

With Love,

Your Brother

2000+ years ago there where people just like you, yearning for the time when the sun would start rising in the constellation of Pisces instead of Aries and thinking that alone would change things

They where waiting for some embodiment of the (then) coming new age and the Roman empire manufactured one for them and then claimed to be his representatives on earth and thanks to that we got the dark ages and 2000+ years of religious terror

I fear that as long as there are people who are fooled into give away control of themselves by some superstitious non-sense then the danger is humans will never be free

I am not asking for anyone to give me control. I just will not allow others to control me.

I acknowledge my free will and I do with it what a Son should.

I Glorify the Father.

Don't look at me my friend.

The credit goes to the Father who is within you.

I am not saying I am greater than anyone.

I am saying I am equal.

The high will be made low and the low exhalted.

Equal.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

>
King James Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 2But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. 3But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? 6But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. 7But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
8For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

9And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue: 10And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him. 11And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? 12How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days. 13Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other. 14Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

The man with the shriveled hand represents one who has no power. This is you, the people.

The Son of Man is the Lord of the Sabbath. This is you. Christ only represented it.

You decide what you will do and not do and when. No one else.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMIAM

That was PERFECT! - until you added the 2nd paragraph..!

Oh well, what can we do.

edit on 30-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

Why do you deny me, when I have said I see him in you?

If you deny me before men, I will deny you before the father.

You cannot deny someone the son or the father who has the Lord already. Don't be absurd.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

He's talking about putting on the authority of the Christ however, something stolen from us, as part of a conspiracy and attempted hijacking of the truth which Christ imparted to his desciples, as the wisdom of the ages, and then also personified.

The time for the coming of the Lord, the coming of the TRUE kingdom may be at hand.

If you see John baptising, then you will know that it's on its way, and soon. The people are fed up now with all manner of things which do not satisfy the human heart.

Christ is incarnating within and among us, resurrected, reborn fresh and new all over again. He it at the door so to speak, and when you hear the bridegroom's voice, you'd better make darn sure you've got oil in your lamp which is your own (own authority as to the qualia of felt experience, or true relationship with the spirit of the Lord as the love of God).

A warning makes sense, prior to the one who baptises and ushers in, in a wholly non-coersive manner and without any threat of any kind. The two work together, and both sower and reaper rejoice together at a harvest none of us worked for. If this brings a smile to your face, you are blessed, if something else, then you are already in poverty. Come, all who are thirsty and drink freely from the water of life. It is ours already, in through and by the spirit and the love of the Lord, and it's a drink you can only take when in the domain of the father's house, which is our true condition in eternity with God.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You cannot deny someone the son or the father who has the Lord already. Don't be absurd.

If you had the Son or the Father YOU would not deny me.

You do not have them in you.

Or you would see them in me.

Keep your rock over your tomb.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

These are words on a screen my friend. You're getting passive aggressive.

Don't be absurd.

Now it is you, who would deny me?

How ironic!

C'mon buddy, lighten up.

I understand the same essential thing you do, but I'm not invested in it personally.

One slight and you come right at me in condemnation?

I already told you I love you.

All I'm saying is hey let's keep smiling, by not taking ourselves TOO seriously, that's all, you know, keep it light and loving, even playful..?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

These are words on a screen my friend. You're getting passive aggressive.

Don't be absurd.

Now it is you, who would deny me?

How ironic!

C'mon buddy, lighten up.

I understand the same essential thing you do, but I'm not invested in it personally.

One slight and you come right at me in condemnation?

I already told you I love you.

All I'm saying is hey let's keep smiling, by not taking ourselves TOO seriously, that's all, you know, keep it light and loving, even playful..?

I am deadly serious in the things that I say my friend.

You are impotent in the things that you say.

I come here to reach the world with Truth.

You come here to play a truth teller.

We get it. You know what the word Love means. Pity how little you understand it's true source.

I am not here to flatter you my friend.

I can see when someone knows the truth and when they do not.

You do not.

If you did, you would take responsibility for yourself.

Instead you blame your ability to love on Christ.

Did you not know how to love before Christ? If you say no, you are a liar.

You knew it when you were born. It was what you craved.

Stop worshiping the Son. You ARE the Son.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 1-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

That's all he seems to be wanting to convey, that there's a living truth a spiritual truth moving, and that we are it's "infrastructure", where water pours from one basin, into another, like an overflowing fountain of truth and life. There's a tipping point for any such flow, and some are given the task to help tip the jug of the water of life, although the final realization is that it flows freely of it's own accord, because until it becomes radically free, there can be no possibility of perfect love in it.

This one cannot deny Christ as Lord and Savior, and as the indwelling spirit of the living God in communion by virtue of the removal of separation. I come into my inheritance by and through Jesus Christ, he himself, and only then do I become like him and him me, sharing the same likeness and image of the stature of Christ, although the student is never as great as the master.

And we can only do this thing together, we can't particularize ourselves, or make ourselves extra special, except in the eyes of God, and of course to be is to be percieved, and so at the same time, we must have the courage to put Christ on, but it's an authority which >I< and no one in particular can assume for themselves, as there are very subtle tempations and spiritual controversies around this issue. I know what it's like and what happens when someone exalts themselves, been there done that, it's not the way to go.

I therefore on bended knee, caring nothing for myself or my own identity, take the words of the Lord to heart and love as I would love, and am already loved, as me. I choose freely to be entirely human, maybe even nothing special, and only then am I exalted, but with a good healthy dose of self depracating humor! I'm pretty sure Jesus must have been a very funny and a very vary charming man, not pious, or projecting an image in the eyes of others, but wholly authentic and true to himself and to those around him. The type of guy who would make you laugh, and see clearly and then get over the folly of your own prior ignorance, with laughter, and love.

edit on 1-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: Happy he who knows me too. Let's get together sometime over a beer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I therefore on bended knee, caring nothing for myself or my own identity, take the words of the Lord to heart and love as I would love, and am already loved, as me. I choose freely to be entirely human, maybe even nothing special, and only then am I exalted, but with a good healthy dose of self depracating humor! I'm pretty sure Jesus must have been a very funny and a very vary charming man, not pious, or projecting an image in the eyes of others, but wholly authentic and true to himself and to those around him. The type of guy who would make you laugh, and see and then get over the folly of your own prior ignorance.

Do not get down on any knee my friend. Take the words of the Lord to heart, or do not.

You have nothing to prove to me or anyone else.

Be you.

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was trying to be self depracatingly charming, you know, a bow with a sweeping hand, that kind of thing, and in the presence of the Lord, or the love of God in him, how can ya not bend a knee!

There's no submission in it. The Lord, or the spirit of the love of God (same dif) doesn't require it, submission before himself, or even to any particular POV or mental model, his word is all about the transcendant domain of freedom and love, of authenticity.

We can only BE ourselves.

But here's the truth of the matter - no one among us can possibly know who we ourselves really are, we can only see others, as themselves.

If we can get that damn beam out of our OWN eye, then the splinter simply falls right out of everyone else's eye automatically, with a joke at the expense of their own absurdity.

Jesus must have had the desciples rolling in the isles over their own stupidity, I'm certain of it!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I was trying to be self depracatingly charming, you know, a bow with a sweeping hand, that kind of thing, and in the presence of the Lord, or the love of God in him, how can ya not bend a knee!

There's no submission in it. The Lord, or the spirit of the love of God (same dif) doesn't require it, submission before himself, or even to any particular POV or mental model, his word is all about the transcendant domain of freedom and love, of authenticity.

We can only BE ourselves.

But here's the truth of the matter - no one among us can possibly know who we ourselves really are, we can only see others, as themselves.

If we can get that damn beam out of our OWN eye, then the splinter simply falls right out of everyone else's eye automatically, with a joke at the expense of their own absurdity.

Jesus must have had the desciples rolling in the isles over their own stupidity, I'm certain of it!

Go and share your water my friend.

I have nothing for you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What are you talking about, I have your company! It's a party, a celebration! We can both be ourselves AND take our place in the presence of the Lord within and among us.

All I'm saying is that in the assembly of the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and the Throne (yes and the throne), we are surely compelled to thrown down our crowns weeping and laughing until the tears are wiped from our eyes, unless I catch YOU sitting there, ah ha just kidding.

Worthy is the Lamb, trustworthy and true he is.

This is the vital missing ingrediant imho, that trustworthiness, that reliability, proven, demonstrated, already woven into the heart of things as part of every consideration.

We all have some special role to play, but at the same time, we are each of us the one God calls his son and to whom is imparted the white stone, which is a stone of both reason and spirit working together, the logos, the word which never dies and cannot pass away being already eternal.

I think the water may gush forth from this stone, provided we do not strike the rock.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I think the water may gush forth from this stone, provided we do not strike the rock.

I AM celebrating with you my friend!

You can clearly see.

Go and tell what you see.

Do not be afraid.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
1 Corinithians 2:1-16
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. 6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Hope these bible verses will speak to you IAMIAM

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Not may be...

I AM

When the Moon is in the Seventh house, Islam is rising in the east

And mars and jupiter align. When the traveler aligns with the supreme God.

Then peace will guide the planets. Who are the planets? YOU

And Love will guide the Stars. The Lost sheep of Israel will be called back to their messiah.

This IS the dawn.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 2-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join