It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

We're all the "I AM" because we are consciousness. Consciousness, a.k.a. LIFE is God, meaning God is not in a book, but within you.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks for your humble warning. take care of your self. call 911, if you feel any trouble for loving with others.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Boy that warning sure has been accurate!

Wonder what is coming next?

Suck to be in england right now.

In fact, the whole world has gone upside down since this warning was posted.

Might want to consider what was written.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

guitarplayer
reply to post by IAMIAM

Is there a reason you refer to yourself as I AM? Is not God the only I AM that I AM in the bible?

There comes a point in life where a person can realize that God is really the only 'true' things that 'is'. So everything, is Thee. That may be where he was going with that...just a thought, not his own response.

Its not uncommon at all when you deal with a being that has 'sought' without all the filters that religions and rituals provide, that the same conclusion is realized....that God, is, absolute, is, everything, that is. There is not one single thing that can exist, without being of the 'I am'...what is, the 'being', the 'all'.

Most people need the idea of a 'separation'...a perspective that allows them to hold onto the idea of being a 'individual' that is separate from God, from all other people, from the animal kingdom...ect...

But in Spirit we are one and that one is all that is, was, and will be, God.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Samael; you know me?

You say God is all; HE is the all.

This means that you are just another part of the deluded control system.

God is a balance of MALE AND FEMALE. Not a HE!

Secondly. The 'I AM' presence you speak of; is contradictory to your belief in attachment to your species. Because if you truly understood what I AM means; then you would understand that what you are speaking of is the development of this; the WE ARE.

But this is only 2 OUT OF 10 STAGES! Of awakening to your Divine connection to the Universe.

You are so far from understanding; yet you believe you know it all.

Your message however; was reasonably beautiful in what you said. And much of it was truth; and therefore I support you on your quest to understanding.

You are still a very long way off though my friend.

But do not worry; because the messengers are taking control. You are being deceived into believing you are one of them. You are not.

But your heart seems good. So therefore you are our brother of sorts.

Much love.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Also;

Just for your information.

The '10 stages' I spoke of. Are merely a veil. A 'seal' if you like for the truth. They are not what gives you your understanding of all things. They are what leads you in a path; in which you shall either lose sight of it and become falsely convinced of your own Divinity whilst under full control. Or you will rebel against the control; and find the REAL TRUTH; and the REAL GOD!!

Therefore you should know; that by breaking the Seven Seals of the Bible (which are the codes they use to hide the truth within it); that YHWH/YAHWEH actually means; "I'LL BE WHO I NEED TO BE".

It is a reference to the 'HOST OF MANY' (Lord of Hosts); who will be the channel/vessel for the Divine light AND darkness. Meaning that he will CHANNEL whoever he needs to at the time. From a LIST of Divine presences.

I WILL BE WHO I NEED TO BE!

The 'I AM' is a lie based on misunderstanding of this; which is part of an entire program; which *(ironically)* has lead some to a TRUE understanding of things; when it was meant to keep them deceived as false prophets.

In short. You are NOT who you think you are. You are merely a puppet of evolving deception. Which needs to be at the moment, because the TRUE Divine powers are coming forth.

The Archons and their puppets are scared #less. So they are trying to 'adapt' by making those like yourself; move in the direction of the TRULY DIVINE; whilst still being under their control.

You need to peel away the spirit marker (mark of the beast) that you were given in Baptism. And until you do; you will not be free.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

You speak quite boldly brother...

You might notice this thread is the single most flagged thread in the religion section in the history of ATS

Posted by one of the wisest members that has posted on this forum... and a friend of mine

Its unfortunate he felt it was necessary to leave this place...

and while I don't agree with the way he chose to leave... what will be will be

My point is you're speaking to someone who is no longer a member on this forum, and thus unable to defend himself or make replies to your posts...

What say you make a thread on your position... and let the dead rest

it brings a smile to my face when IAMIAM's threads are resurrected on the rare occasion... but I will not have members belittle the work he gave us on this forum...

Please move on...

edit on 22-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
to: Higher Truth

I have to agree with Akragon, that you need to make your own thread since you seem to have a religion all its own and is off-topic on any other thread.
edit on 22-2-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Wow!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I found it very inspiring and right! Did he quit the site or is he gone?

It will help those lost, not feeling whole after getting wealthy or being powerful.

We have poisoned our selves and this planet.

We have a higher purpose, there are things we can't explain and some refuse to believe in something.

The value of life has plummeted, parents killing their kids.

I stopped chasing the dollar and found happiness in the simple things.

Some people don't realize what they have until its gone or too late.

I hope you can tell your friend, Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

I browse his threads now and again....

We had some great debates, and he actually taught me a thing or two

I miss him around here... the voice of reason to say the least...

I'll let him know you liked what he said

edit on 23-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi-ya-there I AM,
I am Myself, enlightened by the ALL, to all for all as the ALL is all there is, therby the ALL is all there ever was and all that ever will be.

Mankind did not receive Mother Earth for Mother Earth conceived mankind.
Mankind was birthed out of Mother Earth for the ALL is and was and will forevermore remain masculine.
The Self is the Alpha and Omega, positive and negative, male and female, ying and yin, Love and fear, material and mental consisting of protons, neutrons, electrons spinning around a nucleus forming carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen into a humanoid body until the energy within is ready to evolve.

The ALL emitting frequency, vibration, rhythmical tone, magnetic force and light are for the Self.
We are many, yet we are only one, for all there is is the ALL.

As we ourself transcend, we spiritually transpire, raising conscious awareness into our collective consciousness.
Evolution is near, nearly all nearby stars clearly appear to align wth astrological time.
Synchronization, within, as well as with all, without and throughout withal the universe.

By the ALL, for the ALL, to the ALL, inside the ALL we all evolve to each as to one and to one as to each.

Let it be, be it so as our ancient ancestors prophesied it to be.
A technological, global and intelligently advanced civilization whose ruins are seen in pyramidal form.
The capstone is gone kept away from and hidden so its power and knowledge to us is unknown.
Begotten from it, which was ours by rites of birth is now by gone.

Heretofore

Long have we all been wondering whether we were wronged.
For a wrongfully astute surmise has withheld the Self from our eyes.
Much more to our demise has it compromised.
All that we thought is wrought unto greed our energies were spent.
Apathy was we paid, made slaves, paved golden pathways for them.
Receiving their contempt we humbly abided as lover's unto their plaques.

Nevermore.

edit on 31-3-2014 by elitmajor because: Typos had to go.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can't stand and I cannot post a thread but this is a topic that will fit this rant. Before I start this isn't directed to you but at the warning of the bible so please don't feel offended .

Yes doom and gloom will befall the sinners that's what Christians are taught, that's what I was taught but as I read on and explored the bible itself and the prophesies yet to come to pass I was saddend by what I read and horrified by what is said to yet come to pass. I'll start in the book of revelations since that is the topic.

So another genocide will happen and then 1000 years of peace and the devil will reign again? What was the point of the great flood, why didn't that wipe out sin like god said it was supposed to? Since god doesn't make mistakes is this all a game since it was he that let the serpent into eden then caused the great flood and now all this must come to pass when god is at fault for all this

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: argowrath66

Yes doom and gloom will befall the sinners that's what Christians are taught . . .
What I think Jesus was teaching was "doom and gloom" for the Jews of Palestine.
Those things actually happened, in the same generation, just like Jesus predicted.
Read the book, Wars of the Jews, by Josephus.

So another genocide will happen and then 1000 years of peace and the devil will reign again?
Those were symbols representing things that are to us, in our time, in the long ago past.

edit on 13-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMIAM

It was a good message /thread. Bump.

edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Is death a gift from God too?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks like everything has come to pass, and then some.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameretat

Is death a gift from God too?

Yes.

Otherwise you would be a slave to the wealthy elite for eternity.

Because you are too much a coward to stand.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Plan

I am the Lord

Come and see, and consider all that has transpired.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogerMan
The Plan

I am the Lord

Come and see, and consider all that has transpired.

You can find my tracks all around these "conspiracy" forums under this name and the name used in the writings above.

Everything is Divine Order.

Pick up YOUR Crown if God Almighty has given you the strength.

If you cannot, your bondage is ordained by the same.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86 >>

join