It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
John 3:13
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

God Bless you Brothers and Sister's.

(>^-^)>

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Please Do Not mislead people by telling them what you have learn in the material universe about the spirit universe. What is known in the material world is pseudo truth and is not what the real universe really is.
You can never find the truth of what the universe is unless you are in the top of the pyramid universe looking down at everything. Google the words awakeningcentres-what is the awakening centre? at blogspot.com and learn what is The Final Warning to mankind (which also applies to the beings who cunningly dictate the universe )
Learn the truth and be a part of the New World Community where All people can exist Truely freely and borrow,share powers for the protection and benefit of all who needs help.
Free will and love has very complex meanings and has been and is still very much misunderstood.What is being applied here in the material universe is not necessarily the same in the real universe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If you believe in a God who is killing people, has killed people, and has plans to kill more people (as in more people than have died from now, back to the beginning of man, all in one giant blood bath), then wake up! You are following a demon and you need to stop!
That is Not God, but a deceiver, saying he is God.
You need to find the Real God, who is not like that.

edit on 30-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theOnlyOne
Please Do Not mislead people by telling them what you have learn in the material universe about the spirit universe. What is known in the material world is pseudo truth and is not what the real universe really is.
You can never find the truth of what the universe is unless you are in the top of the pyramid universe looking down at everything. Google the words awakeningcentres-what is the awakening centre? at blogspot.com and learn what is The Final Warning to mankind (which also applies to the beings who cunningly dictate the universe )
Learn the truth and be a part of the New World Community where All people can exist Truely freely and borrow,share powers for the protection and benefit of all who needs help.
Free will and love has very complex meanings and has been and is still very much misunderstood.What is being applied here in the material universe is not necessarily the same in the real universe.

Advertising a cult thar are we?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

Jesus is the Creator of Heaven and Earth

He made the earth for us

Supreme Creator of Heaven and earth

Who died on the Cross

You have been seriously mislead. Jesus was fully human. He has been deified by men. His image has become an idol. He is not the supreme creator. Jesus did not create the earth. The Cross was in existence as an idol symbol long before Jesus was around.

You are correct my sister it has. The cross has long been a symbol of man's journey through life. A four right angle cross represents man's journey at birth in the east of the cross, rising to adulthood at the north, and ending at the west. The south, hell, is the period of darkness before rebirth as a blank slate in a new body.

Any intiate in to African mystery religions knows this. This is known as the sun cyle and has been primitive man's deity through out the ages.

Every now and then a prophet arrises to say the Father (the universe) is greater than the Son (the sun). That prophet is then killed because the people are afraid of the universe. It is so Grand!

So the prophet is nailed to the cross.

Not this time.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 30-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theOnlyOne

My friend, you speak of keeping the unseen unseen. That is not why I am here. I came not to conceal, but to reveal the truth to ALL people.

I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. No man comes to the Father but before me. Because your vision is clouded, you will not see what I am saying.

Here I will reveal it.

Here I will take Christ's wine, and turn it into water.

It is the water that will quench your thirst.

I am no greater than you. You cannot get to the father but through me, and I can't but through you. We must always look for what we agree on, and let that be the truth.

You are the way, the truth, and the light.

You ALL are the lights of the world.

You are as precious to this world and it's creator as all others.

You are all part of the plan at the end of the journey.

Will you be part of the crowd that denies my truth, or will you be the angels proclaiming it.

The war between heaven and hell is within you.

I won the battle, and can show you how.

You are NOT the judge.

Let them who have ears hear. Let them who have eyes see.

What kind of Kingdom do you want to serve?

You are your own King so long as you do not submit to anothers sovereignty.

I don't seek to rule anyone. I seek to make alliances.

I am the Christ or the Anti-Christ. The difference is your own judgement. I will forgive your judgement and ask that the Father forgive you, in hopes that he heals your blindness.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 30-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh oh.

LOL JK

Um, even I who know well enough how to channel the spirit and do the Jesus schtick, know full well enough not to take myself too seriously.

You're getting carried away, or do you call yourself and ask others to call you "I AM I AM" in real life?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh oh.

LOL JK

Um, even I who know well enough how to channel the spirit and do the Jesus schtick, know full well enough not to take myself too seriously.

You're getting carried away, or do you call yourself and ask others to call you "I AM I AM" in real life?

I let others call me whatever they want.

Here is my list so far.

Otts
Arthur
Lynch
Various ranks in the military
Brother
Tata Ngombe
Little Bear
Husband
Father
Daddy
brother

many many more my friend.

You see, I do not descrimnate and have been in all circles of life. Each group knows me as one of theirs and thus named me. Only I and the Father know who I really am.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well I guess when we come to realize who and what we are not, it's all that's left. I just hope you don't think you are a particularized and unique Christ who would point to himself, that's all I was sayin.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Well I guess when we come to realize who and what we are not, it's all that's left. I just hope you don't think you are a particularized and unique Christ who would point to himself, that's all I was sayin.

That is where you are not hearing me my friend. That is where you are not seeing. I am pointing at YOU and saying I see Christ within you. Let him OUT! Let him LIVE! Roll away the stone from your heart and let him be re born through you.

Then you will know who I am.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That was PERFECT! - until you added the 2nd paragraph..!

Oh well, what can we do.

edit on 30-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

That was PERFECT! - until you added the 2nd paragraph..!

Oh well, what can we do.

edit on 30-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

Why do you deny me, when I have said I see him in you?

If you deny me before men, I will deny you before the father.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

C'mon friend you know I love you, but please get over yourself. I want to know YOU, not as Jesus, but you as you are, and I am me, this is the beauty of having the Lord as a Christian, we can be ourselves, we don't need to project anything or play any special role, we are free. I love you unconditionally. I don't deny you as my brother in Christ, no. I'm sorry. This is a challenging communication medium too don't forget, there's not the social cues I would have if we could hang out and chit chat together. then you would know me as I you and hey we would see face to face, maybe even detonate the omegapoint or something like that!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

C'mon friend you know I love you, but please get over yourself. I want to know YOU, not as Jesus, but you as you are, and I am me, this is the beauty of having the Lord as a Christian, we can be ourselves, we don't need to project anything or play any special role, we are free. I love you unconditionally. I don't deny you as my brother in Christ, no. I'm sorry. This is a challenging communication medium too don't forget, there's not the social cues I would have if we could hang out and chit chat together. then you would know me as I you and hey we would see face to face, maybe even detonate the omegapoint or something like that!

There is only one truth that unites us my friend. That is the truth that Christ portrayed. A truth that fulfilled prophecy. A truth that must come again to finish prophecy to unite all men.

It is the dawning of an age my friend.

It is the age of the water bearer.

I have come to pour forth the water that Christ made wine.

Watch.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just for fun...

He may be right..

edit on 1-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Astrological ages are based on which zodiac constellation the sun rise’s in on the spring equinox (around March 21st) but this changes over time due to the axial procession (a very slow wobble) of the earth (this process takes 1000’s of years)

Currently the sun rises in Pisces (the same as it has for the last 2000 years or so – there’s even a cult called Christianity that’s based around this fact)

Ok
The next age after Pisces is the Age of Aquarius – but the thing is the sun wont start rising in the constellation of Aquarius for another 600-700 years

Its only when the sun does rise in the constellation of Aquarius will the age of Aquarius begin

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

That really depends on which artical you're reading and what bias they have on the issue

Some say it happened last year, some say 2012.

Some say 1884...and so on and so on... Its hardly an exact science

Besides i know little about it, i just thought it would be fun to post that video

It might lighten the mood of this thread

edit on 1-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ok I like fun – so no problem

But based on observational astronomy the change of age is not due for another 600-700 years

Look at it this way – star trek is set 400 years from now – which means that when captain’s Kirk or Picard are doing their thing it still wont be the age of Aquarius (well as far as astronomy is concerned that is)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
reply to post by Akragon

Ok I like fun – so no problem

But based on observational astronomy the change of age is not due for another 600-700 years

Look at it this way – star trek is set 400 years from now – which means that when captain’s Kirk or Picard are doing their thing it still wont be the age of Aquarius (well as far as astronomy is concerned that is)

Then I suppose there will need to be a realigning of the point of view then right?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Nothing about your thread was personal

This thread has been deemed unworthy of the Grey Area and instead thrown into the back page of religion and theology.

This thread IS MY PERSONAL STORY.

YOU are my personal story.

Here we have celebrated love, talked life, God, our fears, our hopes. Here we have fought and become friends.

MY STORY IS NOT A RELIGION

It is Life.

If my words are shamed here, then I will move on.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join