It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I hope your title speaks more truth then the words you have plastered all over this site... I have not been here long and know you do have some very troubling issues indeed.

Just what medications are you on? It should not be too much to ask the truth from you of all people.

I agree that love is the way, however mixing lies with the truth can only be a lie the truth will never come of it...

To raise oneself to Gods equal was first done by Lucifer... Even your tag mocks the Great I AM, infact the trinity itself IAMIAMIAM...

As Christ is the truth the light and the way, and that no man goes to the Father exept through him... That means he has no equal...

So unless you have a mental disorder or someone is making you do this to the point where you are afraid, Im sorry but you would then be guilty of great sin. You have now been warned aswell...

So I hope you keep your word and make it the last time you do, if you fail you would proove me right because Christ never failed...So unless anyone else out there is perfect they cant be his equal... Ever...

But hey keep trying, its a long road that goes by fast...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
I hope your title speaks more truth then the words you have plastered all over this site... I have not been here long and know you do have some very troubling issues indeed.

Just what medications are you on? It should not be too much to ask the truth from you of all people.

I agree that love is the way, however mixing lies with the truth can only be a lie the truth will never come of it...

To raise oneself to Gods equal was first done by Lucifer... Even your tag mocks the Great I AM, infact the trinity itself IAMIAMIAM...

As Christ is the truth the light and the way, and that no man goes to the Father exept through him... That means he has no equal...

So unless you have a mental disorder or someone is making you do this to the point where you are afraid, Im sorry but you would then be guilty of great sin. You have now been warned aswell...

So I hope you keep your word and make it the last time you do, if you fail you would proove me right because Christ never failed...So unless anyone else out there is perfect they cant be his equal... Ever...

But hey keep trying, its a long road that goes by fast...

If you believe that which is the All, the everything, is limited to IAMIAM you are blind. Open your eyes and look around you. Can you not see the face of the creator within everything your eyes rest upon? Can you not see the gifts bestowed on us as a testament of it's love?

If you cannot see these things, then you have no business warning me of anything.

I know who I AM.

Know thyself!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

God is not a part of everything for he will have no part in any evil ever... And you forgot to say with love your brother at the end... It is God who has warned us all and you will never be God know this is the truth... The size of your Cranium is a clear sign of your mental abilities... And that is also the truth...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
God is not a part of everything for he will have no part in any evil ever... And you forgot to say with love your brother at the end... It is God who has warned us all and you will never be God know this is the truth... The size of your Cranium is a clear sign of your mental abilities... And that is also the truth...

Ah, I see where we have a disconnect my friend. My God is everywhere, within all things, and is all knowing. My God created this world, all things in the Heavens, and all things within me and you. In all these things created by my God, there is no evil. My God declared it so in the beginning. So, if you see evil in this creation, if you cannot see God within me as I see him within you, then we simply follow a different God.

The lesser can never be the Greater.

I'd say with love, but it would not be received as such. When you give up your God and see mine, then you will know love.
edit on 19-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
cryptome.org...check out these documents. important.

edit on 19-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This sounds like Galactic Federation stuff to me.
I posted some data about them and got my post moved to Hoax.
So what makes you so special?

...But, heck: It's cool with me. And I know what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
This sounds like Galactic Federation stuff to me.
I posted some data about them and got my post moved to Hoax.
So what makes you so special?

...But, heck: It's cool with me. And I know what you're talking about.

I do not know anything about a Galactic Federation my friend nor do I believe I am special. Just sharing a message, that's all this is about.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

To accept Christ is to walk with Christ, trying our best to do as He did. To accept Christ is to be given the gift of the Holy Spirit which will give us the drive to do good in all aspects of our life. All of the things mentioned in the verses that you posted are indeed what we should practice in our everyday lives. This much we agree on. However, it goes much farther and deeper than just this.

To be completely honest, you're talking in complete circles. Saying you don't focus on yourself? Are you delusional? That's practically your entire argument in "your plan". If you're not going to directly answer my questions then so be it. I will end my time in this thread with three verses from the Bible and a plea to you open yourself up to the Truth. You're so close yet so far away.

I'll be praying for you, friend!

Per Romans 16:17-18 (once again):

"'I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.'"

And per Romans 10:9-10:

"'...because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.'"

And in case you deny the whole of the Bible save for the Gospel, let us quote Mark 7:9:

"And he said to them: 'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!...'"

The entire Bible is the Word of God, not just what you like to pick and choose from it. Please stop contradicting yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDWriter
To accept Christ is to walk with Christ, trying our best to do as He did. To accept Christ is to be given the gift of the Holy Spirit which will give us the drive to do good in all aspects of our life. All of the things mentioned in the verses that you posted are indeed what we should practice in our everyday lives. This much we agree on. However, it goes much farther and deeper than just this.

To be completely honest, you're talking in complete circles. Saying you don't focus on yourself? Are you delusional? That's practically your entire argument in "your plan". If you're not going to directly answer my questions then so be it. I will end my time in this thread with three verses from the Bible and a plea to you open yourself up to the Truth. You're so close yet so far away.

I only wish you knew who close I truly am my friend. To walk with Christ is what it is all about.

"There is no try. Do or do not!" - Yoda

I'll be praying for you, friend!

I appreciate it my friend, but do your praying for those who are in need. I have all I need for my journey, but many are without.

Per Romans 16:17-18 (once again):

"'I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.'"

And if you look at the world, you will see just how much division we have allowed to be built up around us. Between our nations, and races, religions, politics, even our sex all serve to divide us. If you understood the work I have taken on, you will see that I have come to tear down those divisions, not build new ones.

And per Romans 10:9-10:

"'...because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.'"

If you love me, keep the commandments.

And in case you deny the whole of the Bible save for the Gospel, let us quote Mark 7:9:

"And he said to them: 'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!...'"

This is what Christ said to the Pharisees for creating all the traditions that served themselves rather than God. Gods commandments are simple. Love one another.

The entire Bible is the Word of God, not just what you like to pick and choose from it. Please stop contradicting yourself.

I am the word of God.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JDWriter

Don't bother dude. I've learned on the whole spiritualists are huffed up with spiritual pride. They compare the traditionalists to pharisees and think their select reading of out of context doctrines is more accurate than the milennia of scholarly work done, not excluding the various experiences the churches have had to guide them by the Holy Spirit. I sure hope the doctrine of Hell is false, for otherwise many people will be going there, including people humans would consider good, maybe even me, even you, even though we believe, because it is very hard to avoid committing one sin or the other.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Actually, the difference is, they don't treat it as a programming and obey or conform to the system around them, but many are geniune seekers and go within and live the spiritual connections, as did the teachers, such as Budda and Yeshua/Jesus. And it has nothing to do with pride or ego to share awareness. When more is given, more is expected, and when you're seeking ,you are guided. If guided, for example to run from the internet, and world, and do something, you'll be nudged and pushed. On the other hand, if you are guided or pushed strongly to share you do so. Because most people can's see past the wars, the control and negativity here, and aren't seeking. If they were this world would be eutopian in nature.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Don't bother dude. I've learned on the whole spiritualists are huffed up with spiritual pride. They compare the traditionalists to pharisees and think their select reading of out of context doctrines is more accurate than the milennia of scholarly work done, not excluding the various experiences the churches have had to guide them by the Holy Spirit. I sure hope the doctrine of Hell is false, for otherwise many people will be going there, including people humans would consider good, maybe even me, even you, even though we believe, because it is very hard to avoid committing one sin or the other.

My friend, ever since you came to this thread as an atheist on Page 37, you have been shown nothing but kindness and love. Even after that time you claim to have come to the realisation that the Holy Spirit is real through revelation on your own in the "hidden hand" thread and else where. Through it all, I have supported you in your journey, shown you kindness and love, and shared in your struggles toward the light.

Now you come here and cast stones at me stating that I am "huffed up with spiritual pride" when I have only shared what I have with you? Is this the spiritual revelation you have had since page 37 or has that spirit left you?

You must suffer greatly in life my friend, to lose so quickly that which you gained. It is not through pride that I do what I do. It is only because I do not see this world as it is, I see the world it will become. I share because the more who see what I see, the more that will appreciate what we have, and the more who will join in the work of making it a reality for all.

I am sorry for your suffering that makes you hate this world so. I only hope you have within you the strength to persevere to the end, and if not, know that when you return in a new flesh, the world will be the Heaven you were promised. It is already here to those who have eyes to see it.

Bless you for your suffering, and may the lord warm your heart and ease your pain once more.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Upon further reflection and prayer on the matter, I'm willing to simply say let's agree to disagree. While I obviously take offense with a few key things in your overall belief system, I will admit the vast majority of it is just and very similar to my own. In lieu of getting angry about the few things separating your system from mine, I should instead have been happy that you're at least preaching good things. And practicing what you preach as well, as you've been nothing but loving and respectful in almost all of your replies.

I'm afraid to say that I went against what I promised myself I would not do upon joining here at ATS. While not only here to witness to non-believers, it is a big part of why I come here and I take strong exception with the way that most Christians try and witness to or convince non-believers that the Gospel and Bible is indeed the Truth. That it is indeed the true Word of God. Many who witness -- both online and off -- do so from a pedestal, talking down to the very people they're supposedly trying to level with. It's not the best way to promote the Christian religion, essentially acting and speaking as a hypocrite.

We all sin and we're all sinners. Unfortunately, we all sin multiple times each and every day. It's just in our nature.

When it all comes down to it though, none of us is any better than another. We are all equal and we all bleed red. I had sincerely hoped I would have the self-control to show respect, love and an open mind -- to be understanding of all the belief systems existing on here -- when I was presented with a vastly differing or conflicting spiritual belief system than mine own. While I'd like to think for the most part I've accomplished this, I am ashamed to admit that I approached this particular matter of debate with I AM whilst coming from a place filled with anger and judgement. Ironically, the very same way of spreading and sharing the Word and Truth that I so abhorred.

Thankfully, everything happens for a reason, so perhaps this was but an experience that was meant to strengthen my own convictions and effectively make me a more grounded, understanding person while on here attempting to witness the Gospel.

All in all, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for being so condescending and judgmental and will continue to pray for you I Am, praying that you may take the few steps remaining towards truly discovering and/or accepting the Truth. Until then, I will at least take heart that you're indeed close to doing so and are preaching love and understanding in your message.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No need to apologise my friend. I know I come off as a radical and I know my ways are sure to raise eye brows and even a little consternation among the cloth. I am glad you saw through that and can at least see the message I am trying to spread. In that, we can break bread together and enjoy our differences, rather than be offended by them.

Pray for me my friend, but still I beg you, include those who are in need. Pray for the poor in spirit, pray for those who suffer in the name of righteousness, pray for those who despair and are Godless, and then after all the world has been prayed for, pray for me.

I Love ya! and don't forget it!

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
anyone just considered:

We're born. We live. We die.

Full stop.

genuine question

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
anyone just considered:

Full stop.

genuine question

I've considered it my friend. I considered it at around age 13. Then I set out to understand why we even have a beginning, if that is all there is to the end.

What I share is what I discovered as an answer to that question.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

There is nothing like a person having to resort to insulting another; either passive aggressively, directly, indirectly in order to validate their own OPINION because they disagree with one they don't identify with.

I for one do not believe in the bible in the way a "God fearing" Christian does.

Belief is not what is wrong with people.
The supposition that MY belief is BETTER or RIGHT(er) than yours: IS WRONG.

The inability to respect another person for their right to express their opinion:
IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Make sense?

You can choose not to believe what I have just said:
But this does NOT mean that what I have said is untrue: because it IS.

The difference between:

-Perception
-Reality
-Delusion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Sinny
anyone just considered:

Full stop.

genuine question

I've considered it my friend. I considered it at around age 13. Then I set out to understand why we even have a beginning, if that is all there is to the end.

What I share is what I discovered as an answer to that question.

Interpretation is key and isn't Universal the way a smile is.
Each person has a different path and some never undertake any sort of quest
to ascertain their very existence in the form of a reasonable/conclusive answer as to why.

Facts are very hard to come by no matter the opposing view.
The beauty of "Belief."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I know hard this post was for you. I too have found myself having to ask for forgiveness for my attitude here on ATS. I thought I had left behind the spiritual arrogance of my youth, but have found that I can still allow myself to be drawn into an argument and losing my better judgement.

I have had to chalk it up to what's left of the "old" me, the one who knew so much more than anyone else. I spent a lot of years blinded to the fact that I know NOTHING. The only thing I am sure of anymore is that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that Yahweh loves me and will teach me what I need to know, if I am willing to listen.

I applaud you whole-heartedly for having enough love and respect for your Savior and God to come back here and do what's right! That wisdom is HARD to come by....this was a huge leap in growth!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Libya has become quite the scene to watch...

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join