It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx
What people need to realize is that "God" transcends all religion. Religion was manufactured by humans and therefore since we are capable of making mistakes, there is bound to be a countless number of errors in religious texts simple due to either mistranslation or misinterpretation. But if you notice, the universal message is still clear and that is to treat your fellow man with love and respect. Even the non-religious often support this as well, so obviously people need to forget religion and focus on the actual message.

Besides, you don't need to have a religion to believe in a Higher Power, you can just accept the ways of the universe. Not that difficult to accomplish, if you think about it carefully.

I do agree with your post about love. However, I think there is a never-ending cycle between loving yourself and loving others. You can't love yourself until someone loves you or at least shows you appreciation, because our self-esteem is based around what people think of us. A person who loves us will often point out our good qualities (And will usually tell us what qualities are good and bad, if it's our parents.) and that gives us self-confidence. Likewise, we can't learn to respect others until we learn to treat ourselves with respect. Each type of love is equally important, but that's just my opinion.

We created a society based around class structure, materialism and greed; it's now slowly killing us from the inside and we can see the effects of this now. It disgusts me, to be blunt. A lot of people, including my friends, have been brainwashed into accepting this lifestyle but this doesn't mean we have to travel down the same path.

Even if only a few people listen to your message, it will not matter because you still managed to affect them and therefore benefit them. Besides, the people that do listen will do their best to spread this message and thereby affect more and more people. In a way, it's like chain reaction and the people on here are the sparks to ignite the reaction.

There's not a lot of truly nice people left, let's do them a favor and not let them die off completely.
_javascript:icon('
')

You have it all figured out my friend. Well done!

Be strong for your friends and help them find the way. The old systems of iniquity that have destroyed our love for each other are going to come crashing down around us this year and into the next. Be a comforter to your friends and family and share your wisdom. It will make all the difference.

Thank you for contributing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Religion is like love. You can't explain it until you experience it. Just like telling a blind man what the colour red is like.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Dude... you must be Jesus... yeah you're totally Jesus. Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
He is either jesus or an audio bible. Everyone knows the bible is false just to maintain the incomes of churches. Gotta give crazy crackpot pastors/priests/whatever a paycheck too.
edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: Minor thread glitch, definitely not the Government.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For it is written (Romans 16:17-18):

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDWriter

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."

I'll see your Roman, and raise you a Messiah...

Messiah

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by iheartprplkoolaid
He is either jesus or an audio bible. Everyone knows the bible is false just to maintain the incomes of churches. Gotta give crazy crackpot pastors/priests/whatever a paycheck too.

I've gone by many names in my life my friend, Jesus isn't one of them. Neither is this an audio Bible...

Give your money to the poor, not the churches, or better yet give it back to the governments for it is a worthless evil thing that has served only to enslave you.

Find Christ within and become wiser than the pastors and priests and walk your own road of righteousness.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious
Dude... you must be Jesus... yeah you're totally Jesus. Welcome back!

Not Jesus my friend. There was only one Jesus and he is within us all.

I AM

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Religion is like love. You can't explain it until you experience it. Just like telling a blind man what the colour red is like.

Now THAT is wisdom!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I'll see your Roman, and raise you a Messiah...

Messiah

Oh, don't worry, I've come across that unfortunate thread before.

For someone whose so adamant about proclaiming Christ as the Messiah, though, you sure are hung up on worshiping yourself. Proclaiming yourself the "king of kings"? Really?

Per Jesus Christ the Lord Himself, via Matthew 16:24:

'Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."'

The man you claim to be your Messiah said that. Kind of clashes a bit with your proclamations, no?

Despite all of this, I will indeed continue to pray for you. Regardless of your specific intentions behind spreading such New Age-riddled propaganda.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The last time I tried to love someone as you suggest I was hurt, embarrassed, abused and left alone to wither. It nearly killed me and I did die significantly inside. I don't have enough left to risk that again.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh, don't worry, I've come across that unfortunate thread before.

I take it your not a fan then?

For someone whose so adamant about proclaiming Christ as the Messiah, though, you sure are hung up on worshiping yourself. Proclaiming yourself the "king of kings"? Really?

It would seem some take a bit of issue with that proclamation. Perhaps you can answer this question then, and please do not avoid it...

If I said I was the Apple of Apples in a bushel of Apples, would you be able to find me?

Per Jesus Christ the Lord Himself, via Matthew 16:24:

'Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."'

Absolutely! You must deny yourself! Have you denied yourself? Have you shed all these things in life that make you, YOU? Do you still live off money? Do you still have your name? Do you still have all those things that the old you had to make you who you are? Or do you walk the world naked and bare, a simple servant of God spreading the Good News of Christ that the Kingdom of God is upon us?

DO YOU?

Despite all of this, I will indeed continue to pray for you. Regardless of your specific intentions behind spreading such New Age-riddled propaganda.

And I will pray for you that you may see.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
The last time I tried to love someone as you suggest I was hurt, embarrassed, abused and left alone to wither. It nearly killed me and I did die significantly inside. I don't have enough left to risk that again.

I am sorry to hear of your pain my friend. The pin you feel is the result of the cold uncaring world we have created. When we partner up, we place the responsibility of that unconditional love into one set of hands, and when they fail us we are left adrift in a sea of sorrow.

This is why this kind of love is not meant to be restricted to a couple but should be shared by all. Thus, we are forever surrounded by the splendor of Love's grace.

Heal your heart my friend. When you are ready, open it to those you trust and let it grow. Forgive those who have hurt you and the process will be that much quicker.

In the mean time, if you need someone to talk to about it, you can always turn here.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I take it your not a fan then?

While portions of your belief system do have a Biblical basis, many others do not. It has nothing to do with whether I'm a fan or not.

It would seem some take a bit of issue with that proclamation. Perhaps you can answer this question then, and please do not avoid it...

If I said I was the Apple of Apples in a bushel of Apples, would you be able to find me?

Yes, I get it. You think we're all the same. Indeed we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ, yet again, you seem so content with focusing on the self. Which ironically, contrasts directly with the former claim.

Absolutely! You must deny yourself! Have you denied yourself? Have you shed all these things in life that make you, YOU? Do you still live off money? Do you still have your name? Do you still have all those things that the old you had to make you who you are? Or do you walk the world naked and bare, a simple servant of God spreading the Good News of Christ that the Kingdom of God is upon us?

DO YOU?

You agree that we must deny ourselves yet you seem so content and adamant in focusing on doing the direct opposite and glorifying yourself. I'm sorry, but naming yourself IAMIAM is doing pretty much everything but denying one's self. And please don't pretend that just because you're unemployed and have supposedly ridden yourself of all material things that you've denied yourself. I'm not talking about money or other material things -- I'm talking about YOU. You're doing everything but denying yourself and even more, you're doing it while spreading a feel-good, New Age interpretation of the Truth.

Again, we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Yet nowhere does it say that we must strip ourselves of our birth-names and reject any conceivable way to earn money. You believe in some things from the Bible yet appear to make up others. And while I may still possess my birth-name and work my tail off in order to "live off money", please make no mistake my Brother. I wouldn't be here right now if I were not a simple, humble servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

While portions of your belief system do have a Biblical basis, many others do not. It has nothing to do with whether I'm a fan or not.

Fair enough. I am not a Christian, so my beliefs do not NEED to have a strictly Biblical basis according to your interpretation of the Bible.

Yes, I get it. You think we're all the same. Indeed we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ, yet again, you seem so content with focusing on the self. Which ironically, contrasts directly with the former claim.

You are focusing on me. I do not focus on myself. Myself is not important in what I do.

I AM KING of KINGS. This means I see YOU and everyone else as KINGS and QUEENS sovereigns of themselves. We are all EQUAL. That was Christ's message my friend. You seek to lift Christ to a lofty place he never intended to be lifted to. You seek to take the humble and make him vain. I will NOT do that. I will keep Christ humble and will walk as humbly as he did. We are EQUAL.

Which of the Disciples washed the feet at the last supper? Which of the disciples gave his life for the rest? Which disciple commanded his disciples to DO as HE had DONE?

You agree that we must deny ourselves yet you seem so content and adamant in focusing on doing the direct opposite and glorifying yourself. I'm sorry, but naming yourself IAMIAM is doing pretty much everything but denying one's self. And please don't pretend that just because you're unemployed and have supposedly ridden yourself of all material things that you've denied yourself. I'm not talking about money or other material things -- I'm talking about YOU. You're doing everything but denying yourself and even more, you're doing it while spreading a feel-good, New Age interpretation of the Truth.

Really? Who did these things that I say I do? What name did them? Are you so blind that you cannot see that I give all credit to the father who is with me for all that I do? What name can you give another to relate what I have done? Who AM I? I AM!

Again, we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Yet nowhere does it say that we must strip ourselves of our birth-names and reject any conceivable way to earn money. You believe in some things from the Bible yet appear to make up others. And while I may still possess my birth-name and work my tail off in order to "live off money", please make no mistake my Brother. I wouldn't be here right now if I were not a simple, humble servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now you accuse me of giving false testimony?

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

18And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. 21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up. 22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. 23And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. 24And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! 25For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 26And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? 27And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

17And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? 18And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. 19Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. 20And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. 22And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions. 23And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! 24And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! 25It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 26And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? 27And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. 28Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 29And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. 31But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

So why sleep ye?

Do you not know that money is the source of ALL iniquity and that if every Christian, every man and woman who claimed to follow Christ simply "Gave unto Caesar, that which belonged to Caesar", the whole system would collapse and the Kingdom of Heaven would be revealed for all? The Brotherhood of Man, the Kingdom of Heaven is right here in front of you and you challenge me in my efforts in bringing it about? I say I serve the father who is within me and give him Glory for all that I do and you question it?

1After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. 2Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. 3Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. 4Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. 5And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. 6And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. 7And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house. 8And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you: 9And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Ah but Christ knew his followers would not do as he commanded...

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. 38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough. 39And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him. 40And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation. 41And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, 42Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. 43And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. 44And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground. 45And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow, 46And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.

23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

I am not a Christian. I am a follower of Christ. I am the Son of Man, and anyone who understands that and recognises that Christ is Risen IN them, will see that I am not elevating myself over anyone, but rather raising all to the same level while bringing down only those who in their own self-righteousness elevate themselves over the masses.

I AM.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I give you credit for your overall message.

Love is lacking in our world. I see it all around me on a daily basis. Sadly, even the people of Japan will be forgotten once the next catastrophe hits.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

No offense but it's almost like you are regurgitating the "Hidden Hand" thread with a little pseudo-religion thrown in.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I give you credit for your overall message.

Love is lacking in our world. I see it all around me on a daily basis. Sadly, even the people of Japan will be forgotten once the next catastrophe hits.

Thank you devil dog! The people of Japan will not be forgotten as long as You remember them.

That will make two of us watching to remember.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
No offense but it's almost like you are regurgitating the "Hidden Hand" thread with a little pseudo-religion thrown in.....

I came onto ATS after the HH thread occurred. I did not catch the message, but read the review and much of the conversation in ET_Mans thread about it only after I was asked to read it and comment.

Personally, I distance myself from the HH material. There may be truth to it, maybe not.

What others have done isn't my business. I am only focusing on what I should be doing. I hope there are more discernible differences between my message and the HH.

Time will tell...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't think he is following any doctrine but his guidance within, and recognizes his Brothers and Sisters including Christ.

Do you not feel the light within him, can you not sense or trace where he reaches within?

HH believed or promoted distortions and he also did not have the Spirit of Peace and Love shine in his words, though within he also has this, if he wakes up and remember.

Can you not feel Family and Higher Self with him?

Jesus himself said this with the parable of the sowers, Matthew, that lest they would turn and be healed. Dong this opens the door to recognizing what spirit is present in the words, what light.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join