It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

do you have any evidence besides video that may have been edited or a politicians word? show me

btw, who comes to a conspiracy website to deny they exist? hmm... i wonder.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well...let me think...what does it matter, does it matter that over 1million arabs may have been killed over a mass media false story orchastrated by others.

Does it matter that American lives are being destroyed by actions being taken by a country that uses the American people to eek out their lousy little piece of this planet.

Does it matter that people just follow along not really realizing the consequences of the actions they are taking based upon complete and utter lies.

Does it matter that loved ones are being led like lambs to the slaughter by Yet another false flag operation run by a country that continually only acts out in it's own self righteous interest then uses the Media to push people to the point of hatred for only their own needs,

Well To me it matters....to me it is completely wrong...to me it is exactly this kind of action in the world that the people of this planet should rise up against.

Now if you personally want to become led by a regime that has no value for your own life then you my friend can go ahead...but personally i am and will do everything i can to expose the truth who was behind 9/11 so we can all possibly learn to base our decision on truth rather than by being manipulated by complete falsehoods.

now if you feel you can rant and call truthers names for wanting to achieve a peace on this planet not at the means of EVIL people who use peoples lives to get what they want...well you be my guest.

you might want to read some of this thread i have been working hard on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It might Enlighten you a bit
It is called research

edit on 113030p://f20Monday by plube because: speel

edit on 113030p://f29Monday by plube because: added thread link

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow, 17 people actually flagged this ridiculous Lucifer Girl rant? I didn't know there were 17 people left who believed the Official Fairy Tale.

Don't waste your time debating with people who will never change their minds, no matter how overwhelming and incontrovertible the evidence.

Instead, check out my newest thread, something that's even MORE advanced and controversial, Does "al Qaeda" exist?

edit on 9/20/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"just move on from 9/11 guys cmon believe what the gov tells you cmon guys yall are stupid and delusional im so smart and right you all are wrong"

This person is trying to do the equlivant of disprooving god or aliens, we have zero evidence they are there, but we think 1 is there and logic/reasoning/math prooves the other is there.

and btw op, there is evidence, you just never looked into it like most people. The fact that the towers ARE THE ONLY TOWERS THAT FREEFALLED LIKE THAT IN HISTORY is enough evidence for me. ROFL you are actually suggesting that the gov cant pull off putting some explosives in a building??? youve got to be kidding me, you prolly dont know that before the event there were people that came into the building and turned the camras off and "updated" equipment, but you wouldnt know that. the gov can pull off putting a domb in your butt without you knowing, and then deny forever that they did it. dont ever underestimate what the gov can do and get away with it. but i guess in your perfect little world where noone ever lied to you you can accept the gov's story, in my world where i know better ill never accept what the gov said.

the only thing your post did was point out how ignorant and unaware you are. might wana start a thread saying "god is stupid" youll have just as much luck as you did on this one

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

you came to a conspiracy website to complain about people 'still' talking about sept eleven conspiracies?

first off, this is a conspiracy website, with a whole section dedicated to the sept eleven conspiracies...

thus, so long as this website and that section exists, there will be people posting about it.

don't come here and be immature about it please, if you don't like something here - ignore it

edit on 9/20/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I swear to work for the US government you have to be evil. These people who con their way to the white house must seriously take prozac or some type of happy pill just to go day-by-day in thinking he does no harm.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm confused as to why you seem to think you can insult a broad specturm of people just because they do not share the same opinions as you.

There are many topics I disagree with or might consider to be "nonsense." It doesn't mean I go to those threads and start name calling and lambasting all those who believe in such things. You've done yourself no favours.

In esscense what you're saying is lets forget the details of 9/11 and who did it. Instead lets all just focus on those evil terrorists!

Also it's quite sad that you have the sheer audacity to insinuate that people who might not believe the official story of 9/11 as being unpatriotic or even terrorists. I know you didn't call them terrorists but the implication was there.

When has questioning become unpatriotic? Since when?

Thomas Jefferson would weep....

I am curious as to what exactly you would consider evidence of the official story being false, apart from the President speaking to the nation and saying so.

edit on 20/9/10 by Kram09 because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sometimes people don't want to believe. Even if there is evidence.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” – J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
L1U2C3I4F5E6R:

I'm with you! With the exception of the arrest of the two Israelis pulled over on 9/11
driving around in a van full of explosives near the George Washington Bridge,
I can't find any holes in the official version, either.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nickspm

Actually, there were five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11 for being in possession of circled maps, box cutters, phony passports, wads of cash and according to arresting officers, "other evidence linking them to the blasts," driving around in a van "packed with explosives" and with a mural of a remote-control model airplane diving into the WTC towers.

I know, it's not much. But hopefully, someone will discover some real proof!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think 9/11 trutherism has dwindled since its high point around 2006. Now being in the 10th year with no proof and no confessions is bound to engender a weariness if nothing else.

However, what I believe will kill trutherism overnight is if radical islamic terrorists get through again and cause further heavy civilian casualties.

If, lets hope, that does not happen I think there will just be a gradual decline until there are just a handful for whom it is a hobby. Rather like the people who still want to discuss the blowing up of the USS Maine in Havana harbour 112 years ago :-

www.spanamwar.com...

I hope it will die away, but someone here mentioned another unfortunate fact: kids that were very young at the time and didnt fully understand what was going on then, can now go online, type in "9/11 attacks" and be bombarded by carbon copy 9/11 Truther sites that all copy and paste from each other with the same words, same attacks, same sentences, same mistakes, then come on to ATS or whatever site out there, and just regurgitate the same old crap that has been around since the beginning. Now no offense to ATS members or anyone, but what do I always see when a "new" 9/11 thread pops up? The exact same word for word nonsense from the 9/11 truther sites being paraded around, with the exact same arguments, exact same misconceptions, exact same innuendos, exact same "look at this picture of *insert "smoking gun evidence made up" here, its proof!*. I mean how many times do I have to see a new member or young member on ATS (again no offense to any ATS members) put up a link to a 9/11 truth site that hasnt been updated since 2005, and still use those same old worn out arguments that have been debunked or explained years ago? I'm tired of seeing the lie that jet fuel melted steel being STILL thrown around by 9/11 truther. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same eyewitness accounts that have been cherry-picked, edited, and twisted, taken out of context, to support the 9/11 truth machines.

It is like a never-ending game of "whack-a-mole" where no matter how many times a falsehood or lie has been exposed and debunked of the TM, it pops up again a few months later as if it is "NEW!" evidence.
9/11 truth will not go away, thanks to the many carbon copy truther sites. Carbon copy sites like PfT, AE911, FF9/11, Scholars for 9/11, etc etc etc and movies like LC (geeze its still being used as "proof"???
) Sept Clues, and 9/11 Eyewitness will be around forever polluting each and every new generation minds with crap that should have died and been buried years ago. That is not in the interest of finding the truth, it's to continue the deception, the lies, and warping of reality so that they can take your money and sell you snake oil and feed you lies and make you paranoid about your own shadow.

I used to be a truther too, way back when Loose Change first came out. ( Believe it or not!! )
I went on the truther sites, started to believe their stories and such, but then when I started to look deeper into their techniques, their arguments, their "proof", I was shocked! Shocked at how they manipulated, twisted, fabricated, lied and distorted the truth. Once I started to peel back the layers of deception, I automatically discovered at just how well they nearly conned me. Lucky thing I'm pretty good with reading comprehension and critical thinking, because 90% of the TM relies on people's inability or weaker skills in reading comprehension and critical thinking, and exploiting that to feed deception lies and such to keep their shenanigans alive. (note: I am not saying those that believe in the TM crap are stupid, weak minded, or anything like that, I am not). They just rely on a really good deceptive way of presenting materials that on the surface look "good" and "believable" but once actually put under the microscope, show up as nothing more than crap held together with spit and chicken wire in a snazzy package. Ever since then, its been the same old bull being repackaged as new truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nickspm

ok i would like to point you out to another hole in the OS...one you might not know....What happened to the FBI agent John Oneil..

Out of the 2,780 victims of the WTC only 12 bodies were found physically intact, John O'Neil was one of those rare 12 bodies that were identifiable by sight. John's body was found at the bottom of a stairwell in the south tower on Sept 22nd where he had supposedly lain for 11 days, he was formally identified by Jerome Hauer.

source

not only that he is Identified by Jerome Hauer

please go to my thread and read up on it...also the source is there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is soooo many holes in the OS It beggars belief. Not all answers come on youtube...do some work and look into all things...Question everything you know.....Question why you would belive the OS.

Just cause there is not Definitive proof as to what happened....Remember it is a crime scene and crimes of this magnetude take time to solve.

As for the OP coming in and bashing people for what they believe and (What they know does not add up)
makes them people who have the will to search...and research....and believe me that is what we do.

edit on 013030p://f51Monday by plube because: source

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People will never change, I love a good Government cover up but this is just ridiculous. If they wanted to collapse the twin towers wouldn't car bombs at the base made far more sense. Would have saved all the trouble of inventing passengers, hiding aircraft and answering questions on whether a plane strike at the top could of toppled the twin towers.

Lets be honest if you wanted them to crash to the floor, isn't an aviation method a bit far fetched. If this was a conspiracy where are these planes? How did nobody see them being disposed of? What happened to the so called passengers and relatives? Has anyone a shred of proof that these planes were switched? If so who piloted them? Why would they do it?

Before I look at the possibility of demolition charges I would like the above answered with some evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The biggest mistake you are making, besides belittling people, is assuming that "truthers" are all part of the same group. In fact, various people believe various things; the only common thread is none believe the ridiculous official government story. When respected CIA agents like Robert Baer question the OS, I take notice. When all these officials question the OS, I take notice.
www.wanttoknow.info...

It is probably quite pleasant to believe the OS, but there is no logic to it. That said, you do have a point when you rant about explosives. There were indeed no explosives. Nor were there an imaginary directed energy weapons. I am quite certain quacks like Judy Wood are actually government agents.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

As long as there is government backing, people will believe the official story. Some people just can't wrap their narrow minds around the idea that the government, the people "who know what's best for everyone" is telling a lie. They'd rather just sit there on their couches while watching Oprah/Top Model USA/whatever is on and be contempt with their lives.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
I hope it will die away, but someone here mentioned another unfortunate fact: kids that were very young at the time and didnt fully understand what was going on then, can now go online, type in "9/11 attacks" and be bombarded by carbon copy 9/11 Truther sites that all copy and paste from each other

Don't worry General, you'll always be around to regurgitate the official story pablum.

Which will remain as credible as your phony claims of previous support for 9/11 truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WOW. The stupidity is killing me. The proof that the OS believers or bull# and lie believers are tossing around is all from mainstream sources. From my research and first hand experiences on that day I can say that not one damn thing the OS states would hold true in a courtroom. Nothing the government said about that day holds any truth and all of the corporate magazines and news stations have lied, still lie and will lie to back up anything to keep their agenda moving forward. What I am trying to say is that only BIG Corporations, Government controlled media, The History Channel and Popular Science magazine back up the official story. And those that aren't affiliated with these groups can all be traced back to some kind of government backing. I have come to believe that anything the news says is a lie and everything they state as fact has an alternative motive, be it greed, control or power and any who trust these sources deserve what they are going to get. For those who believe the OS because it is the OS, that is just scary, following by blind faith like that. As if the government didn't lie about Pearl Harbor or USS Liberty or any other "terrorist" attack. And if all that fails then you have to ask yourself why would the government write a document in 1961 like Operation Northwoods. The fact that they even thought of such ideas proves to me that our gov is more than capable of pulling off "another Pearl Harbor".
9-11 may not have been an inside job ( I believe it was) but to NOT want a new investigation, more was spent on the Monica Lewinsky crap then the 9-11 Omission for cryin OUT LOUD! I want to know the reason for all of the civilian and military deaths in the middle east and NY or the vanished wealth and liberty from numerous countries including the Constitutional Republic of the U. S..But to not want a new investigation is absolutely mind blowing to say the least. How in the hell do you not want to know the truth. The truth will free us all, then we can make right the wrongs we have done to sooooo many countries and people including our founding fathers.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You mention youtube (20 minutes of manipulated video as you call it) and the internet as the only source for those who are trying to figure out what happened on 9/11.

I hope that you are using ALL resources available to state your own "beliefs." Hopefully you have researched as much as possible before posting on ATS and accusing those who don't believe the official story.

The facts are there and not contained only in "fake" videos. There are so many testimonies from credible people. First responders, scientists, engineers, witnesses and even family members of those who lost their lives are members of the Truthers.

In your own words:

"The only thing that should be given some thought is the actual innocent people who lost their lives that day and their now remaining families."

Just google "9/11 Truth". There are over 26 million page results on this topic. Many families of the 9/11 victims are also trying to get to the truth. I am quite sure many of them would NOT agree with your post.

*******Also, ATSers, please be aware of disinfo agents and trolls.********

Here is an article from www.911truth.org

Wednesday, September 15 2010   -   Resources and Materials
The Traitor Betrays Himself

A review of David Ray Griffin's new book, Cognitive Infiltration: an Obama Appointee's Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

By Tod Fletcher
Posted September 15, 2010
911truth.org
Shortly after taking office on January 20, 2009 President Obama appointed Harvard law professor (and personal friend) Cass Sunstein to the post of administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In June 2009 Sunstein published an essay in The Journal of Political Philosophy entitled "Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures," in which he provided an "analysis" of conspiracy theories, viewing them, as his title indicated, as "caused" by "informational isolation" and requiring "cures", i.e., elimination. The article led to an outcry by civil libertarians of all political stripes, who especially singled out for protest Sunstein's call for covert "cognitive infiltration" by government agents of organizations the government deems "conspiracist".
Because Sunstein explicitly states that "9/11 conspiracy theories" are his main focus, virtually all interpreters have agreed that Sunstein's call for what is essentially another Cointelpro Operation is directed specifically against the 9/11 truth movement. (Cointelpro, or "Counter Intelligence Program", was the FBI's name for its high-priority operations to infiltrate, provoke, undermine and disable civil rights, socialist, antiwar, black power and Native American movements during the late 1950s and the 1960s.) The fantastic picture Sunstein paints of the 9/11 truth movement as "harmful," "dangerous," and likely to resort to "terrorism" suggests that he is serving a function similar to Philip Zelikow's during the Bush/Cheney years; in his own way, Sunstein too is a "myth-maker."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Actually it appears there's a bit more to it than that. Initially we seem to have 5 dancing Israelis. However Dan Rather talks about two men being arrested at the George Washington Bridge.

vids.myspace.com...=vid_OEV_P_P

Then "New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five."

whatreallyhappened.com...

The more I look at it and read, the more it appears the five dancing Israelis went off in two separate vans (at least) with explosives. The van at the George Washington didn't blow up, but there was a radio transmission of the one you mentioned (I believe)with the (remote controlled plane painted on the side) actually blowing up.

Fascinating

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm so sick of the 9/11 "truth" folks. All they do is bicker about pure nonsense and their egos are so through the roof because they truly believe they "know all."

"We're just asking questions."

No, you're not. You're trying to shove conspiracy theories that don't connect to each other down the throats of those who disagree with your CONSPIRACIES.

When the 9/11 theories actually connect and become a bit organized, then I'll take the time to listen. But I've tried and nothing adds up and it's a giant mess of delusional people with dull lives. Oh and they don't believe in something called History and they actually don't believe there are groups out there that actually do want to commit terroristic attacks.

They live in fairy tale worlds. That's all there is to the 9/11 truthers.

Bush did it.
No, Israel did it.
No, the Banks did it.
No, the corporations did it.
No, the aliens did it.
No, robots did it.
No, the planes and smoke were CGI.

Get a goddamn grip on reality.

edit on 20-9-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join