Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 6
61
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Don't waste your time debating with people who will never change their minds, no matter how overwhelming and incontrovertible the evidence.


You are of course talking about truthers here, as there is zero evidence for their many wild conspiracy theories about 911, like holographic planes, the Jews did it, explosives were used, nanoo nanoo thermite was used etc etc! but they refuse to look at the facts or change their mind yo accept reality!




posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Post all you like you will never hide the truth. Funny how your name has the name Lucifer in it hidden in code of numbers, L1U2C3I4F5E6R



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


Last time I checked...the government's story is full of just as many fallacies as the truthers...if not more. When are you going to realise you've been lied to?



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Mr lucifer fan says there isnt any evidence but when evidence is released that cia is corrupt and other 911 bombs went off said by firefighters. You never hear skeptics come on here and argue after the firefighters say they heard bombs. Skeptics come here only after people are waking up but when solid evidence once again share they hide under the rocks but come out when the evidence done with. You have manipulative people on your side trying to use these tactics to misslead people from the truth, but guess what we have much clever people on our side.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 

Yeah, yeah, we've all heard your tired old "zero evidence" claims and "holographic planes" strawman arguments. Hundreds of times...


Originally posted by Pershing1973
Lets be honest if you wanted them to crash to the floor, isn't an aviation method a bit far fetched. If this was a conspiracy where are these planes? How did nobody see them being disposed of? What happened to the so called passengers and relatives? Has anyone a shred of proof that these planes were switched? If so who piloted them? Why would they do it?

Before I look at the possibility of demolition charges I would like the above answered with some evidence.

Are you aware that four different military exercises that "simulated" planes being hijacked and flown into buildings were being run on 9/11? As for specifics of what happened to the planes and passengers, only the PNAC neocon cabal can answer your questions, but have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods?


Among the most elaborate schemes was to "create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight."

Lemnitzer and the Joint Chiefs worked out a complex deception:

"An aircraft at Elgin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CJA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone [a remotely controlled unmanned aircraft]. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida."

"From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Elgin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will be transmitting on the international distress frequency a "May Day" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MiG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft, which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO [International Civil Aviation Organization radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the U.S. what has happened to the aircraft instead of the U.S. trying to "sell" the incident."

BTW, these are direct quotes from James Bamford's Body of Secrets, coincidentally published in 2001. The debunkers always try to minimize the implications and motivations of Northwoods or falsely claim that even though it was approved by the JCS Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it would never have become operational. Except it was -- 39 years later.


edit on 9/20/2010 by GoldenFleece because: 39 years later, not 48



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by dereks
 

Yeah, yeah, we've heard your tired old "zero evidence" claims and "holographic planes" strawman arguments. Hundreds of times...


Originally posted by Pershing1973
Lets be honest if you wanted them to crash to the floor, isn't an aviation method a bit far fetched. If this was a conspiracy where are these planes? How did nobody see them being disposed of? What happened to the so called passengers and relatives? Has anyone a shred of proof that these planes were switched? If so who piloted them? Why would they do it?

Before I look at the possibility of demolition charges I would like the above answered with some evidence.

Are you aware that four different military exercises that "simulated" planes being hijacked and flown into buildings were being run on 9/11? As for specifics of what happened to the planes and passengers, only the PNAC neocon cabal can answer your questions, but have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods?


Among the most elaborate schemes was to "create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight."

Lemnitzer and the Joint Chiefs worked out a complex deception:

"An aircraft at Elgin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CJA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone [a remotely controlled unmanned aircraft]. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida."

"From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Elgin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will be transmitting on the international distress frequency a "May Day" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MiG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft, which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO [International Civil Aviation Organization radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the U.S. what has happened to the aircraft instead of the U.S. trying to "sell" the incident."

BTW, these are direct quotes from James Bamford's Body of Secrets, coincidentally published in 2001. The debunkers always try to minimize the implications of Northwoods or falsely claim that even though it was approved by the JCS Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it would never have become operational. Except it was -- 48 years later.


f'n gold star for you...nice



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 


you are sick with sick people

the reality is that most people really dont know what happened during 911 and are just asking questions

yes, some people are crazy and present some non sense theories, but, thats how our world works, there are some crazy people out there;

you just cant say that a group of people is bad because you saw one bad guy

that can be applied to everything

the US said there were a group of extremists within Islam, then, they attacked 2 entire countries because of that

that doesnt make sense, and thats the same logic you are using right now, saying that everyone around 911 truth movement believes they know what happened



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


The proof is in common logic and proven science. Only thermite and a controlled demo can one bring the building down in 15 sec and only thermite can melt the steel to molten pools.

Furthermore the last firemen themselfs stated when coming down the stairs the lobby was destroyed wich happens first in a controlled demo. This is done in the basement up to the lobby then floor by floor from the top to get the tower into the basement in small fragments.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have one question to the OP.

What evidence do you put forward to back up the claim that there is ZERO evidence?

www.ae911truth.org...

These guys are educated.





edit on 20-9-2010 by Pentothal because: Link added



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


What proof do you have that it wasn't an inside job? How do you know it was only the work of Islamic terrorists? What do you really know about 9/11 and why do you think you have all the answers? If you don't believe in 9/11 truth then why do you care so much about what others are thinking? Since you care so much, why don't you post some evidence the truthers believe and debunk them 1 by 1.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


i say-the fact that 9-11 theorys arent going away could mean where there is smoke there is fire...


This is again the logic that truthers seem to use. Just because it doesnt go away does not mean that there HAS to be something there. A lot of people say Elvis is still alive. But is he really? Its not going away. Doesn't make it true my friend.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The truth movement will keep moving until all questions are answered.

Have you even read the 9/11 comission report? SO many blankspots.

The pentagon...no plane ever hit it, there is conclusive evidence showing this.

The WTC, obvious signs of some sort of human controlled demolition.


I do however agree that most of these theories going around are just freakin stupid, like a mini nuke at the WTC, or an energy weapon, similar to that of say, the Death Star. Or the idea that a plane didnt hit the WTC...a plane hit it, but in my opinion, and what ive heard from eye witnesses, it was no commcerial airline...

Good thread though




posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 


Just because some "truthers" are completely out of their minds, does not mean all of them are. There are plenty of government officials and intelligence agents that do not believe the official story.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


i say-the fact that 9-11 theorys arent going away could mean where there is smoke there is fire...


This is again the logic that truthers seem to use. Just because it doesnt go away does not mean that there HAS to be something there. A lot of people say Elvis is still alive. But is he really? Its not going away. Doesn't make it true my friend.



ok people time to wake up...look at the elvis quote....i am going to look but this person is a another name id as those are exact words from someone else.....going to go look for it now....people who have to stoop to such games is nonsensical and childish......just an observation...but maybe another Member can find it.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by o0?Wha?Who?o0
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


What proof do you have that it wasn't an inside job? How do you know it was only the work of Islamic terrorists? What do you really know about 9/11 and why do you think you have all the answers? If you don't believe in 9/11 truth then why do you care so much about what others are thinking? Since you care so much, why don't you post some evidence the truthers believe and debunk them 1 by 1.


This is exactly what im thinking.

If you stand by, and believe the OS we were told by the government, you need to go shoot yourself, or do some research.

I remember on another forum hearing this guy say, "Oh yeah, our government sat down one day and brainstormed the idea that we can fly huge jets into american landmarks to strike horror into the hearts of the people to do what we want." - He thought that this was so improbable, so i replied, "So you think some guys in a cave decided one day to fly a jet into the WTC?"



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 





Someone asked me to prove that the OS is correct. I don't need to because that's the story. The truthers story is after the inital OS and lacks evidence so they need to show the PROOF to debunk the official story. If I claim i was captured by Aliens, then I am telling the truth till someone disproves my story.


This isn't how things work even in your mind. You can't possibly even realise what you are saying here.
Pretty much this says what ever story goes in your ear first is the truth. You're not for real.



More silly thoughts. Read my post. I stated that this is classed as the OFFICIAL STORY. So in modern time with media and such we as a people and a race have only the OS to go on. But if someone then comes at the world with a different set of circumstance that put the OS in Jeopardy then this new story BETTER have the proof to back it up.

Its quite simple really. If on the news today the US president said Aliens have visited the planet last week the world would then think there are aliens. But if any old person just shouted out that it was not aliens it was a gorilla, then that person best be able to prove it to the world. Otherwise it becomes another lunatic shouting his mouth off. He could be correct, but no one will listen without proof.

For christ sake do you people not understand that basic concept.Its like the moon landing. Many people think that it never happened because they see doctored photo etc etc. But its after the official story by the officials. So we NEED to prove it beyond ALL doubt.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
First off that was the most stupid video I have ever seen. Second lets start here.

government officials who were called to testify before the commission included:
George W. Bush - President; refused to testify under oath
Dick Cheney - Vice President; refused to testify under oath
Past government officials who were called to testify before the commission included:
Bill Clinton - former President; refused to testify under oath
Al Gore - former Vice President; refused to testify under oath
Why refuse to testify unless you have something to hide.


The US government. The ONLY superpower on the planet right now and the one country that claimed they were so secure, has an attack of this magnitude on their front door step. NO ONE ever expected it really. So maybe, just maybe they are trying to cover the fact that their Intelligence, their Ignorance and their Incompetence allowed this attack to happen. They are embarrassed that this could happen to the good old UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

They would indirectly be responsible for the thousands of lives lost. This on its own is something no government wants on its hand let alone wants to admit freely.

There you go. A perfectly rational explanation for your question. Holes my friend, holes!!



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The "logic" you use to "move on" and forget about the murder by BigGov of 3,000 Americans struck down that day is flawed. If you were to use that same logic after WWII we would have said there was no proof that Hitler killed millions of Jews, homosexuals and bed-wetters. We would have been encouraged to just "move on" and "get on with your life."

We don't have anyone in BigGov willing to force the issue.because they are week and compliant. That has nothing to do with standing for truth. One should stand for truth regardless of the outcome. To do anything else would make you a part of the coverup. All that is required of a good soldier for truth is to contend for truth, even in the face of those who would encourage "compliance" with evil.



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
here we go again, another noob that cannot think for themselves. Question op do you actually beleive that the pentagon hole was caused by a plane. if so take a look at the actual diminsions of the craft. 2) did you ever put two and two together just how fast they past the patriot act? Have you ever done any research into Nazi germany and the relivance of how Hitler got into office? then does it strike you that the bbc and cnn had told the public that the world trade had fallen 12 minutes before it actually fell? then last not least the new york fire fighters telling the public that they heard bombs? the truth is just this, get off your seat, go to new york and do some actual digging around like i did and guess what it will take you less than a day to be able to debunk just exactly what the governments actual claim is. sheesh tired of arm chair govt informants throwing vomit my way


I am hardly a N00B my friend. Far from it. You are as incorrect as you can get on that. Fireman hearing a loud explosion could confuse that for a bomb under duress. Its common knowledge that these fireman had delt with nothing of this type of event. Stress and other factors had their brain transcribe what they heard into what it could of been for them to understand. You are like the rest. You take what ever is around and form and mould it to your outlandish theories. This suits you more because were would you be without a conspiracy to deal with?

I know how Hitler got into office. I am educated. Are you? It has nothing to do with the twin towers being blown up. Oh you did some digging around. How that go. Find a bomb
find any explosives? did you take Holmes with you?



posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


Obvious troll = Troll

PS This is a conspiracy website - this is the last place the truth movement will still be cranking if everyone else has given in to the MSM Brainwashing Machine.





new topics
top topics
 
61
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join