It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning al Qaeda: "Does the Brotherhood exist?" "That, Winston, you will never know."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Except intelligence agencies do know that "al Qaeda" doesn't exist:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US..." -- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl". In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".

So, if you were forming a terrorist group, would you call yourself, "The Toilet"?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Formation Of Al Qaida: US-Israel Collaboration

SPECIAL REPORT: The top secret Israeli-US program to establish “Al Qaeda”
By Wayne Madsen

Press clips gathered by the CIA and discovered in the National Archives’ stored CIA files point to an agency keenly interested in any leaks about the highly-classified CIA-Mossad program to establish Osama Bin Laden and the most radical elements of the Afghan Mujahidin as the primary leaders of the anti-Soviet rebels in the 1980s.

WMR has pored through the CIA files and a complicated picture emerges of America’s and Israel’s top intelligence agencies, in cahoots with Saudi Arabia, establishing financial links and carve out intelligence programs to provide manpower and financial support to Bin Laden and his allies in Afghanistan. It was these very elements that later created the so-called “Al Qaeda,” which the late British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook described as nothing more than a “database” of CIA front organizations, financial supporters, and field operatives. However, one component omitted by Cook in the Al Qaeda construct is the Israeli participation...

www.opinion-maker.org...

A month after former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook began talking about the non-existent "al Qaeda," he died a mysterious death: Lingering Questions About Robin Cook's Death

A Corbett Report documentary - Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist, Part 1:

Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - Part 2:

Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - Part 3:

The Power of Nightmares: Baby It's Cold Outside
BBC News
14 January, 2005

In the past our politicians offered us dreams of a better world. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares.

The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.

In a new series, the Power of Nightmares explores how the idea that we are threatened by a hidden and organised terrorist network is an illusion.

It is a myth that has spread unquestioned through politics, the security services and the international media.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Power of Nightmares: Baby It's Cold Outside, Part 1:

Google Video Link

The Power of Nightmares - Parts 2 & 3

And then there's the very curious tale of US-born "al Qaeda spokesman" Adam Gadahn:

AP: U.S.-Born al Qaeda Spokesman Arrested

Media Reports Say American Adam Gadahn, Militant Spokesman Charged With Treason, Has Been Detained in Pakistan

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7031fb5152ab.jpg[/atsimg]
A 2009 file photo of Adam Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, an American who grew up in southern California, converted to Islam and joined al Qaeda. (AP Photo/IntelCenter)

(CBS/AP) Last Updated at 2:52 p.m. EST
KARACHI, Pakistan, March 7, 2010

Pakistani intelligence agents have arrested Adam Gadahn, the American-born spokesman for al Qaeda, in an operation in the southern city of Karachi, the Associated Press and Pakistani media reported today.

U.S. officials have not confirmed the arrest of the California native for whom a $1 million reward has been posted.

Reports of the arrest of Gadahn follow recent detentions of several Afghan Taliban commanders in Karachi, which have been viewed as a sign that Pakistan is cooperating more closely with Washington in its fight against insurgents.

Two officers who took part in the operation, and who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information, told CBS News' Farhan Bokhari that Gadahn was arrested in the sprawling southern metropolis in recent days. A senior government official confirmed the arrest, also on condition of anonymity.

Gadahn, who is also known by various aliases, including Yahya Majadin Adams and Azzam al-Amriki, grew up on a goat farm in Riverside County, California, and converted to Islam at a mosque in nearby Orange County.

Gadahn moved to Pakistan in 1998, according to the FBI, and is said to have attended an al Qaeda training camp six years later, serving as a translator and consultant for the group. He has been wanted by the FBI since 2004, and there is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.

www.cbsnews.com...

Ooops, turns out it was just a mistake. The REAL "al Qaeda spokesman" was another American who's name -- Abu Yahya Majadin Adam -- is nearly identical to one of Adam Gadahn's aliases. Probably just a coincidence:

American al-Qaida suspect is not spokesman
Pakistani officials reverse course and say man is not Adam Gadahn

KARACHI, Pakistan — Pakistani officials have reversed course on a recently captured American suspected of being a member of al-Qaida, saying the man is not the terror network's U.S.-born spokesman, as they initially believed.

The man arrested in the southern city of Karachi was first identified as al-Qaida spokesman Adam Gadahn, the most wanted American in the terrorist network. But authorities said Monday it was a case of mistaken identity and that they have a different American in custody.

Pakistani intelligence officials instead identified him as Abu Yahya Majadin Adam, a name similar to one listed on the FBI's Web site as an alias for Gadahn, the 31-year-old man who has appeared in several al-Qaida videos threatening the West since 2001.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Damn, just like the invincible global bogeyman Osama bin Laden, authorities were SO CLOSE to catching that American "al-Qaeda" terrorist!

Who is this elusive and mysterious Adam Gadahn, who's impervious to being captured or killed? Glad you asked:

Adam "Pearlman" Gadahn lived with ADL board member Grandpa when he converted to Islam

Martin Hill
LA County Libertarian Examiner
March 8th, 2010 11:26 pm PT

A revealing article appeared in the Orange County register yesterday regarding Adam "al-Qaida" Gadahn, the Orange County man who moved to Pakistan and is allegedly a radical terrorist and public relations spokesman for al-Qaida. There had been unconfirmed reports that 31 year old Gadahn had been arrested in Pakistan, but it turned out to be someone else, allegedly a man from Pennsylvania.

Many constitutionalists who have a researched and conspiratorial view of the world and of the events of September 11th in particular, are already well aware that the alleged terrorist from Orange County is the Jewish grandson of an Anti-Defamation League board member.

But the fact that the young man was allegedly converted and radicalized only after moving to his grandparents home and 'discovering Islam on the internet' might raise some eyebrows. Gadahn moved in with his grandparents in Santa Ana, CA in the mid 1990's, converted to Islam in 1995 and traveled to Pakistan at least once before his grandfather died at the age of 90 in October 1998.

www.examiner.com...

Uh-oh, that article said Adam "Pearlman" Gadahn is a "radicalized terrorist" who was influenced by the INTERNET!
We all know how dangerous those government OS and MSM-defying "conspiracy theorists" can be!

MUST SEE VIDEO -- Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn (Adam Pearlman) & Yousef al-Khattab (Joseph Cohen):

I'll close with this gem, which is a 9/11 classic:

FBI says it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

By Ed Haas

06/18/06 "Muckraker Report " - June 6, 2006 – This past weekend, a thought provoking e-mail circulated through Internet news groups, and was sent to the Muckraker Report by Mr. Paul V. Sheridan (Winner of the 2005 Civil Justice Foundation Award), bringing attention to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist web page for Usama Bin Laden.[1] In the e-mail, the question is asked, “Why doesn’t Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster make any direct connection with the events of September 11, 2001?” The FBI says on its Bin Laden web page that Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. According to the FBI, these attacks killed over 200 people. The FBI concludes its reason for “wanting” Bin Laden by saying, “In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorists attacks throughout the world.”

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”

It shouldn’t take long before the full meaning of these FBI statements start to prick your brain and raise your blood pressure. If you think the way I think, in quick order you will be wrestling with a barrage of very powerful questions that must be answered. First and foremost, if the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to “smoke him out of his cave?” The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” Bin Laden and the Taliban. Through the talking heads in the mainstream media, the Bush Administration told the American people that Usama Bin Laden was Public Enemy Number One and responsible for the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Yet nearly five years later, the FBI says that it has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

If anyone is still confused, read George Orwell's 1984. The 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden (Emmanual Goldstein) and al CIAduh (the Brotherhood) are nothing more than elaborate government psy-ops to justify their endless "war on terror."

And remember, "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength."

edit on 9/19/2010 by GoldenFleece because: formatting

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So many things I like about this post.
1) lots of information
2) well put together
3) 1984 reference
4) link to WRH

S and F. I hope this intrigues at least one person enough to research all of this.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nice post and s&f.

No, there is no true al Qaeda although there are those that wish to do harm in the west..

They are mainly small groups of dissorganised muslims who have probably had innocent friends or family members killed by the so called war on terror..

But their ranks are growing daily...
If you kill one innocent you create 10-100 enemies..

Way to keep the war growing...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

It's almost like you're trying to say there's actual precedent for creating enemies and war.

Now why would anyone want to do that?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I also hope a few people investigate what may seem like an improbable claim that "al Qaeda" was manufactured out of thin air by the CIA and Mossad. The videos above aren't the typical YouTube videos -- they're documentaries that make a good case through the use of little-known interviews and historical footage. I also remember reading Richard Clarke's "Against All Enemies" (interesting title), where Clarke said that Condoleezza Rice had never even heard of "al Qaeda" when she joined the Bush administration as National Security Adviser.

edit on 9/20/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Star and flag from me for a well researched and thought out post. The 1984 reference couldn't be more fitting, when I read the book I felt as if TPTB had borrowed the idea of the mythical non existant Al Qaeda from Orwell's 'Brotherhood'. Goldstein = Bin Laden, the face that pops up to scare the sheep everytime something bad happens.
The death of Robin Cook and the mystery surrounding it was not something I was aware of so thanks for bringing that to light. Going to watch those videos now before I comment further.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
the reality is that there are no terrorists out there

informed people probably notice that, "terrorism" is just a word to incite fear, and there is no universal definition to be found; anyone can be considered "terrorist"

thanks for the thread, the most amazing thing is that we all live in a virtual world inside the real world, since, every information we get is processed in some way; its hard to get the truth;

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Good stuff.

Al Qaeda is a database of international mujaheddin warriors who are used to smuggle arms, drugs, people, you name it, into and out of conflict zones. Right now the prime utilization of Al Qaeda is within Afghanistan, there's a reason why massive amounts of coke and heroine have been flooding in through the Balkans, into Albania and then through to the rest of Europe. It's because of the ties between Al Qaeda and the allied mujaheddin, the Albanian KLA. It is of course, a creation of the Cocaine Importing Agency. 'Al Qaeda' literally means 'the database'. Could've fooled me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
SandF

I've been thinking along these lines lately, "how far does the rabbit hole go"?

You took it and ran with it though. good on ya and dang nice work!

I've thought OBL was a bogey man for several years. Real person? Possible. Root of all of the BS? Kinda doubt it.

This (if true) throws some water on some of my favorite theories involving John Oneil though. Loose Change 1 was always a joke imho. The last one made more sense. Your theory and the John Oneil story dont jive though and one nullifies the other.

You disinfo? Loose change guys disinfo? Nowadays, I'm not sure if I'M a disinfo.

"Which way do I go George, Which way do I go?"

Your theory is as viable as any though and does have some merit. I'm taking your translation of Arabic for granted because I dont speak it and have no muzzie friends.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I really don´t understand one thing: If there is no such thing as al qaeda but there are many that want to fight america..the best way would be if the existing terrorists and those who are claimed to be terrorists would say: "We did not do 9.11" THere is no such thing as al qaida. Your government is lying.
That would do more harm then little attacks. It would destabilize the power structures.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i also dont understand why the leaders of iran or something like that don´t say these things. Why did not Saddam say something like: dear people of america. Don´t believe your government. There are no weapons of mass destruction, your government is lying to release the public pressure etc.

i dont understand that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In reply to kauskau who wrote:

"i also dont understand why the leaders of iran or something like that don´t say these things. Why did not Saddam say something like: dear people of america. Don´t believe your government. There are no weapons of mass destruction, your government is lying to release the public pressure etc.

i dont understand that"

Ahmadinejad (Iran) has

www.reuters.com...

I think you'll find most of the Arab world beleives 9/11 was an inside job.

You havent heard? Theres a reason. We in the west live in a fantasy land created by our media. Their purpose is not to inform but to entertain, distract and propagate lies.

This hasn't changed anything because the Arab world is positioned as the enemy.

Wish it was that easy though.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Titan Uranus because: Additions

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If Al Qaeda isn't real, then who fabricated the stories about the organization?

In what way does Al Qaeda serve?

First I heard of them, was as an organization that attacked the U.S. while Clinton was president. This was used to claim Clinton was weak on defense. There was the big slam of how Clinton let Osama slip away, by not making a special deal with Somalia. Whose purpose did the organization server then?

Whose purpose did Al Qaeda serve under the GW admin? Seems to me that they served the GW admin, and their secret allies, the Saudis.

Where there terrorist training camps in Afghanistan?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow We are so f**K. If this is was the machine do to your head.. .. yo we really have to wake up like wake up of the bed....... jeez i Knew its was like in the movie. And they make movie to show you the true but American really its just a movie.... People have to really listen to what the other country are really telling. Don't trust your Gov translating for you to absorbs Sh*T so you don't even need to question yourself. Yo guys the ignorance is so huge!!!!! I hope we don't get to crazy and let our soul # out all the garbage we been eating all those years.....

**Sorry for my English and speak French but this is not so bad because you guy know what you are talking about Awaking slowly, so i learn from it"

Deserve FLag and *****

Imagine what the machine lie and hide because of our own selfishness regarding luxury gold sex ect And it does Kill your soul. And make you live apart of the real of the world.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because:

edit on 21-9-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Watch the documentaries in my original post -- "Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist" and "The Power of Nightmares." It's all thoroughly explained. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well researched post - star and flag - as the saying goes - one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
Wow We are so f**K. If this is was the machine do to your head.. .. yo we really have to wake up like wake up of the bed....... jeez i Knew its was like in the movie. And they make movie to show you the true but American really its just a movie.... People have to really listen to what the other country are really telling. Don't trust your Gov translating for you to absorbs Sh*T so you don't even need to question yourself. Yo guys the ignorance is so huge!!!!! I hope we don't get to crazy and let our soul # out all the garbage we been eating all those years.....

**Sorry for my English and speak French but this is not so bad because you guy know what you are talking about Awaking slowly, so i learn from it"

Deserve FLag and *****

Imagine what the machine lie and hide because of our own selfishness regarding luxury gold sex ect And it does Kill your soul. And make you live apart of the real of the world.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because:

edit on 21-9-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

Illuminati, you also have been reading my mind. I have wondered several times when they have a "leader" in a news segment speaking arabic/farsi/what ever. I wanted to know what they were REALLY saying.

Excellent point.

edit on 21/9/10 by felonius because: Fouled up reply

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've said from the get go there is no Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. The war on terror is made up to further the 1 world government agenda as well as getting rid of the Constitution agenda, and not to mention this is probably the 27-year war Nostradamus had mentioned about.

If you take away shows like NCIS, CSI Miami and all of those, people wouldn't feel threatened, but thanks to those shows, many people think terrorists are on every-other street corner, plotting their revenge on the infidels. Now, they throw in the home-grown terrorist and this REALLY propels their agenda further --cutting right through the Constitution. After all, this document MUST go if a 1-world government is to be established. And it will be gone soon.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm 100% positive Bin Ladin or Al Qaeda doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A month after former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook began talking about the non-existent "al Qaeda," he died a mysterious death: Lingering Questions About Robin Cook's Death

I was just about to reply and say the exact same thing about poor old Robin Cook.

He resigned from the Labour government cabinet too, in protest over the Iraq war scandal.
(based on lies)

Then, he just..dies. Just like Dr. David Kelly (AKA Dr. autopsy records sealed as secret for the next 70 bloody years!), the UN weapons inspector that leaked the information about MI6's 'sexed up' Iraq dossier...died from 'suicide'.

Anyone feel we've been taken for fools much?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

First I heard of them, was as an organization that attacked the U.S. while Clinton was president. This was used to claim Clinton was weak on defense. There was the big slam of how Clinton let Osama slip away, by not making a special deal with Somalia. Whose purpose did the organization server then?

Whose purpose did Al Qaeda serve under the GW admin? Seems to me that they served the GW admin, and their secret allies, the Saudis.

Where there terrorist training camps in Afghanistan?

They serve the terrorism / industrial complex.These contractors and intelligence agencies need boogey men in order to justify their existence.

ps:great thread as always Fleece! s&f

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join