It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
OP I think you are missing the point of what "TRUTHERS" are all about. There are too many holes in the official story, we just want to uncover the truth of what happened that day.
There is no hard evidence to implicate Osama Bin Laden as the perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks, and the FBI have admitted this.
www.fbi.gov...
In the above link you can clearly see the FBI's most wanted page for Bin Laden. Notice that he is not wanted for the crimes committed on 9/11, now surely 9 years later they would have updated the page by now if they actually had any evidence

In this video we see a series of quotations from Bin Laden himself; which can all be verified, denying any involvement with 9/11. Then we see, as I'm sure many members here already know, the video where he admits being behind the attacks, is quite clearly not Osama Bin Laden. Yet as i remember at the time this video was played on all major news networks around the world and the sheeple fell for it. He looks nothing like him!

I think that ALONE is enough evidence to suggest there is something VERY FISHY about 9/11.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am so sorry. I am so sorry that you do not want to discover any more of life other than which the authorities tell you. I am so sorry that you find it easier to live in the cosy bubble of denial whilst there are people in this world that are actually fighting for your rights on your behalf. I can only hope that one day you will pick up the books and start reading them in order to educate yourself and realise just how much of the wool has been pulled over your eyes. I will pray for you.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I am so sorry. I am so sorry that you do not want to discover any more of life other than which the authorities tell you. I am so sorry that you find it easier to live in the cosy bubble of denial whilst there are people in this world that are actually fighting for your rights on your behalf. I can only hope that one day you will pick up the books and start reading them in order to educate yourself and realise just how much of the wool has been pulled over your eyes. I will pray for you.

Peace.

Just curious but your suggestion is that "the authorities" are involved in the largest supposed conspiracy in history. That being said, which books are on the "approved" reading list? Why would "the authorities" allow the release of any books that would expose "them" and their "plans" ?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Very well put. I would imagine that many people would have direct knowledge of this event.

In all probability, I could just about believe that the US gov had some forewarning about this attack moments before it happened. I could believe if pushed that the US president had knowledge to some degree (not sure how much) that the US was about to be attacked. And choosing not to panic the people was maybe the right thing or the wrong thing to do.

But for the US gov to actually carry out this attack with their planning skills? IT leaves me baffled as to why? And how to keep it so hush hush.

I keep hearing the same drivel over and over again about the attack that building 7 was controlled, then the twin towers were control and then just one...all day long the same tune just different instruments.

JFJ you are right. the only thing the "truthers" will believe is if the US gov stands up and says "we did guys, now what?"

Not going to happen. But these people are forgetting that people lost their lives. To them their cause rises above the lives lost at all costs. Extremists are all the same. They will manipulate, evidence fit, collude and push their views upon people. When they do not convert the "non believers' they throw tantrums and accuse others of being prejudice.

Im just waiting for the standard addition to a word to appear.

THRUTHERPHOBIC: meaning, someone who unfairly discredits and pokes holes in a truthers beliefs and way of life, using evidence and facts to defend against the truthers speculative and assuming points of view.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

And those who choose to poke fun at my beliefs because im a Luciferian are no better than Islamic terrorists. After all you think the same as racists, as people who slander homosexuals and transgendered people, as people who show you have little understanding of anything outside what you read on the Internet. So go ahead an make your jokes, however you will be the ones panicking and fearing for your well being when the people decide who to keep. I chose my side, and my side stacks up with those who believe in survival and fresh starts. I will stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow peers. Beliefs are not always about the subject matter at hand, they are about sides. About choices and about wanting to survive. I feel for some of you who look for answers but are surrounded by the wrong people.

edit on 043030p://f43Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: Added lineage

This statements sais your a coward who would sell out their own to save your own yellow ass...... Most people with good in them would rather die than join the "dark side" but not you

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Please. I never ONCE not ONCE mentioned Mr Bin Laden. Where did I mention Bin laden?
I did not. Infact I said quite clearly in a previous post on page 2 the following:

Islamic terrorists come in all shapes and sizes as well as all colors. An Islamic terrorist does not have to be brown in color and wear some form of linen as his garb. Many Islamic terrorists are not representative of the stereotypical Muslim Terrorist.

Please do us a favor and read carefully. You are not helping the cause of the truther!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

good post.
My personal opinion is that our fractured intelligence network had knowledge of the attack but failed to act because they either couldn't believe it or didn't have enough intelligence to work on.

I'm know that we were told of an impending attack but because of the hubris of our government, they refused to allow for the possibility that a foreign power would dare attack us directly and so boldly.

In conclusion,
There was a failure in procedure, intelligence gathering, and failure of the imagination of hate.
So what am I suggesting our government is guilty of? MASSIVE INCOMPETENCE. And there is plenty of evidence to support my hypothesis

This is the true conspiracy. Our government is trying to cover up their incompetence. Gross neglegance is also prosecutable and they know that.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Someone asked me to prove that the OS is correct. I don't need to because that's the story

So let me get this right, you don't have to prove anything, because that's the story?? And then you rand for a couple of pages about how the OS is the absolute truth, because that's the story????

Seriously man, look at all the evidence, take it in and then formulate your thoughts before coming on here and
dissing everyone with a different opinion. The truthers, in my opinion, have stacks of evidence. It is your choice to believe it or not. Is there not one piece of evidence that even make you think twice?? I find that hard to believe if that's the case.

Apparently you believe rather zeolously in lucifer, so proof to me that your believe is real. And in the same time, proof then that other religions is not. Because that is what you are saying.

Furthermore i find it strange that most people posting here is the truthers, and not the people that believe the OS. Why is that? Why does more people believe the truthers theories than the OS, on here at least?

VVV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Just curious but your suggestion is that "the authorities" are involved in the largest supposed conspiracy in history. That being said, which books are on the "approved" reading list? Why would "the authorities" allow the release of any books that would expose "them" and their "plans" ?

I would start off in no particular order with the following to gain a better understanding of just how the life that has been kept from us actually works.

1. The 12th Planet, New York: Harper, 1976, ISBN 038039362X
2. The Stairway to Heaven, 1980, Avon Books (Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0939680890; Harper, 2007,
3. The Wars of Gods and Men, 1985, Avon Books (Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0939680904)
4. The Lost Realms, Avon Books, 1990, ISBN 0-380-75890-3
5. When Time Began, 1993, (Harper, 2007, ISBN 006137928X, ISBN 978-0061379284)
6. The Cosmic Code, Avon Books, 1998, ISBN 0-380-80157-4
7. The End of Days: Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return, William Morrow, 2007, ISBN
8. Fingerprints of the gods 1995
9. Supernatural: Meeting with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind. London: Century. ISBN 1844136817.
10.Nineteen eightyfour
11.Terra Papers
12. An introduction to the book of the dead
13. Dead Sea Scrolls

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

your screen name suits you. You truly are an ignorance defier. I bet you also support Judy Wood. :shk:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

yup, However the Terra Papers have even been debunked. The author came out already and stated he was wrong. But if the official believers only knew everything they know is truly wrong. I read most of sitchin's books and the Sumerian tablets.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Now, it seems after reading this thread I now know who are the disinfo people and are mad that 911 truthers called them out. Never seen the OP until now.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

This statements sais your a coward who would sell out their own to save your own yellow ass...... Most people with good in them would rather die than join the "dark side" but not you

Wow such hatred and vile mouthed anger. Im afraid that you are the one who needs to wake up my friend. The people who run the world, who own YOU and make every RULE that YOU follow are the same people who are not going to die for YOU. I don't know you or anyone else on here or in your circle of friend and family. So no, I would NOT help you at all if it was a choice between me and you. I would sell you for a sip of 1787 Chateau Lafite. That is a fact. Hollyowod does love to pump out film after film displaying the American hero you want to be. But in reality HE dies. And Dies painfully. I will always choose me over you. Its called human nature at its finest. Stop trying to play the hero and try maybe expanding your thought to those dark days ahead. If you have a family, wife, husband, son, daughter then think of them. Your good deed does them no favors. Your choice to take your life back, does your family the world of good. Then again we all value family differently.

This will blow your mind now. I am the Head Teacher of a Catholic School. I was not even in the field of Education prior to my appointment. I have never even taught a day in my life. Blows your mind what connections can do, my lovely! Toodle Pip.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Furthermore i find it strange that most people posting here is the truthers, and not the people that believe the OS. Why is that? Why does more people believe the truthers theories than the OS, on here at least?

VVV

Its a conspiracy site. Im sure that more people on a site like ATS believe the US gov did this attack. So i would therefor think that the majority of people replying would be truthers. No truthers = no conspiracy. Work it out my friend. Another truther with a solid thought process.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Wow such hatred and vile mouthed anger. Im afraid that you are the one who needs to wake up my friend. The people who run the world, who own YOU and make every RULE that YOU follow are the same people who are not going to die for YOU. I don't know you or anyone else on here or in your circle of friend and family. So no, I would NOT help you at all if it was a choice between me and you. I would sell you for a sip of 1787 Chateau Lafite. That is a fact. Hollyowod does love to pump out film after film displaying the American hero you want to be. But in reality HE dies. And Dies painfully. I will always choose me over you. Its called human nature at its finest. Stop trying to play the hero and try maybe expanding your thought to those dark days ahead. If you have a family, wife, husband, son, daughter then think of them. Your good deed does them no favors. Your choice to take your life back, does your family the world of good. Then again we all value family differently.

This will blow your mind now. I am the Head Teacher of a Catholic School. I was not even in the field of Education prior to my appointment. I have never even taught a day in my life. Blows your mind what connections can do, my lovely! Toodle Pip.

You truly are warped.... The difference between you and me is that i would give my life to save another no questions asked, but you would sell a life for a sip of some fizzy crap.
And n thats not being a hero, thats human nature to preserve life not sell it. And the last thing i would want to be is some hollywood type hero (well the last thing i would want to be is a snivelling weak fool).... So by your statement you would also let your family die befour yourself?
And so what if your the head of a catholic school and who cares who you noshed off to get there... Doesnt make you superior, it just makes you a danger to kids.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

VVV

Its a conspiracy site. Im sure that more people on a site like ATS believe the US gov did this attack. So i would therefor think that the majority of people replying would be truthers. No truthers = no conspiracy. Work it out my friend. Another truther with a solid thought process.

Agreed, but there is also very many dubunkers, sceptics and non belivers on this site. It gives the site balance and structure.

Why then, if this is a conspiracy site, post your question here. If you knew what the outcome were going to be?

Lastly, why quote my post, but leave out the questions that I asked. You seem to just be ignoring them?

VVV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Can you please show me the proof that it was terrorists? Besides the unscathed passports and their ability to destroy building 7 without a plane? I didn't know they were also talented pilots that could perform maneuvers most US pilots can only dream about. Where's your evidence? Please, provide your own facts and research and none from govt sources. Oh, but then it would only put you down to the level that you portray truthers to be. Pity.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just wondering if you watched the video you posted?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Yes I am aware you made no mention of the man. I just picked the most obvious hole in the official story. I know there are a lot of conflicting beliefs out there but I am a rational thinker compared with most and I know when a story stinks. Yes a lot of the "Truthers" are deluded, they are gullible and many I have met believe in the most ridiculous theories without ever researching them for themselves. By the way I am not suggesting the US Government are the perpetrators of 9/11, I believe that they had prior knowledge but they definately did not plan the attack.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i think very sensitive people just refuse to believe the horrors of that day, so they make us these ridiculous stories to help them get through it.

i am personally offended by the "no planes hit the tower" theory - having witnessed it with my own eyes, along with dozens of family and friends, it just pisses me off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join