It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
I keep coming back to what civilian Wally Miller, Shanksville coroner, said for over a year after 911:

'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop.'

If that is all that is bothering you why not consider other things he has said ? :-

www.youtube.com...

He was in charge of recovering hundreds of pounds of human remains at Shanksville. He does not subscribe to truther theories.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

What a worthless idiot.

Come on, I am sure you must have some redeeming features. Or one maybe.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
9/11 was an outside job. I used to be a believer of the 9/11 conspiracy. I saw all the movies, listened to interviews on youtube and saw videos. I read stuff on websites like ATS and others. I was quick to put off an debunker as someone who was uneducated on the topic or didn't see the "facts" I had seen. Then I started looking into debunking it and was overwhelmed by the evidence. Alot of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is right wing propaganda. Alot of it is people who simply do not know their facts. I am 99.9% positive that the official 9/11 story is true.

I Believe the Government Knew something was going to happen, but didn't know
what, where or when. And the Miltary had absolutly No Idea about anything.

The Agencies FBI and CIA were just totally stupid in their ability to join all
the dots before the event. Not sure if being totally stupid is a crime but..

The Government of the Day, was certainly guilty of Misleading Information,
as the reason the Terrorist Attacks, had absolutely nothing to do with Freedom & Democracy.
But by saying that, conned all the other countries into joining a Fake War on Terror.
The Terrorist only ever had a problem with the USA, and not with any other country.

And Al-Queda is also guilty of misleading their own peolple by saying it was
a war on Islam, in order to rally support for their agenda.

Which makes this the only war in histry where both sides lied in order to
rally support for their own agendas. I find that bit just astonishing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

9/11 was an outside job. I used to be a believer of the 9/11 conspiracy. I saw all the movies, listened to interviews on youtube and saw videos. I read stuff on websites like ATS and others. I was quick to put off an debunker as someone who was uneducated on the topic or didn't see the "facts" I had seen. Then I started looking into debunking it and was overwhelmed by the evidence. Alot of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is right wing propaganda. Alot of it is people who simply do not know their facts. I am 99.9% positive that the official 9/11 story is true.

"bin laden determined to attack within the united states". what don't you understand?

edit on 23-9-2010 by ritualmurder911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The FBI has come out and said that they don't have any evidence linking Osama bin laden with 9/11.

When I read that a white van full of explosives was pulled over at the entrance of the George Washington Bridge on 9/11, it seemed suspicious. When the story seemed to disappear from the mainstream news quickly, it seemed even more suspicious to me. Then I read that the van was driven by the Sivan Kurzberg, an Israeli. This seems to be the strongest evidence that I've seen linking Israel with 9/11. I wonder where Sivan and his brother Paul are living now precisely. They are presumably still living back in Israel, since they were released and sent back after the attacks.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
The FBI has come out and said that they don't have any evidence linking Osama bin laden with 9/11.

When I read that a white van full of explosives was pulled over at the entrance of the George Washington Bridge on 9/11, it seemed suspicious. When the story seemed to disappear from the mainstream news quickly, it seemed even more suspicious to me. Then I read that the van was driven by the Sivan Kurzberg, an Israeli. This seems to be the strongest evidence that I've seen linking Israel with 9/11. I wonder where Sivan and his brother Paul are living now precisely. They are presumably still living back in Israel, since they were released and sent back after the attacks.

There were no bombs, that's why you never heard anything
it was only that dogs reacted when near the van, could be they don't like Israelis or could be Brisket or drugs.
Never the less, Nothing was ever found. And probably told to beat it for being UnAmerican.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm

No doubt this van full of explosives rubbish will continue to be repeated, as so much other truther folklore, but the reports were retracted years ago :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey this is off the topic but I was in "recently post" and I saw there was 666 replies...so I decided to post and make it 667 to brake the bad luck....So one more thing 9/11 is the awaken ,to many of us, that we are being deceived...I don't understand to what degree,but it is obvious we are not always being told the truth...So it makes many of us question what else have they (TPTB) lie to us about...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The Agencies FBI and CIA were just totally stupid in their ability to join all
the dots before the event. Not sure if being totally stupid is a crime but..

The Government of the Day, was certainly guilty of Misleading Information,
as the reason the Terrorist Attacks, had absolutely nothing to do with Freedom & Democracy.
But by saying that, conned all the other countries into joining a Fake War on Terror.
The Terrorist only ever had a problem with the USA, and not with any other country.

And Al-Queda is also guilty of misleading their own peolple by saying it was
a war on Islam, in order to rally support for their agenda.

Which makes this the only war in histry where both sides lied in order to
rally support for their own agendas. I find that bit just astonishing.

This is a interesting point that you bring up, because this just like Pearl Habor it seems to be common knowledge that something was going to happen, an attack on Hawawii. At the time many Americans were opposed to another war in Europe, as we had lost enough of our young troops in WWII, the only way for Americans to get behind another war was to get mad, and we did with a supposed sneack attack.

So if the higher ups knew of the 9/11 attack before hand, it would be easy to look the other way and disreguard pertinent information to get what wanted all along.
At this time the Governments hands were tied, they had no leway to do much of anything, and were being called up to explain so oddities going on .
9/11 was a God send for the crooks in Washington, now unless the people ste up and demand avswers and the following beheadings weare in trouble, the fox is in the hen house and it is not a cordial vist.

Bush was new as President, Cheney ,Rumsfeld, and the rest of their cronies, that have been in cotrol of Washington for decades were behind this, at least all points to this. Anyone unless very nieve knows that like most public offical are crooked to lesser or greater degrees, who has somethings on them, money, sex, relatives, owed favors, their many inappropriate things going on, I myself have seen payoffs. favor for favor, charges dropped for sex, black mail, and this is why I have no respect for most politian and cops, but there are good ones, and I have the upmost respect for them, they are not for sale.
Many of them end up dead.

edit on 23-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit to remove n had to leave the rest no time

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

why not agrue of the only real conspiracy that the president and his staff crimially froze at a pinical point of when a response was needed ?

how they were never tried how the actual reports of a warning fell to the bottom of the pile this is a real conspiracy worthy of thought this whole thermite paranoia stuff.
just is plain dumb and without merit if these three things were in FACT true we wouldnt be conversing we would be talking of the trial that insued ?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Aww no, not again!

I cannnot believe that some people are still proclaiming the Towers collapsed at free fall speed. I mean what is this? 2004? Its 2010, and that lie has been debunked and explained years ago, and yet its STILL being promoted as fact? And then you wonder why the TM is getting laughed at.

For the billionth and hopefully LAST time, the only free falling done at the WTC is and always was the debris that started to fall off the WTC when the collapse started. That is what fell at free fall. The exterior columns are the wave of debris is obviously well ahead of the building collapse. In fact you can see in many videos that show all the way to the bottom, the building still standing as the first large chunks of debris hit the ground. In actuality the WTCs collapsed between 17-30 seconds total, depending on if you are also counting in the core (Spire) collapsing after the initial collapse.

Unless someone can show me a video of the WTC being thrown out of an airplane at 40,000ft and falling at free fall.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
In actuality the WTCs collapsed between 17-30 seconds total, depending on if you are also counting in the core (Spire) collapsing after the initial collapse.

of course. 25 second collapse is like what? more than 4 floors per second? sure. *that* sounds perfectly plausible.

Originally posted by GenRadek
The exterior columns are the wave of debris is obviously well ahead of the building collapse.

because they were probably blown up by explosives. exactly, *Snip*

There were no bombs, that's why you never heard anything

and that's the exact same reason people are sceptical when it comes to pentagon crash.
no clear video of an aeroplane hitting the building. are you saying that no aeroplane hit the
pentagon?

edit on 9/24/2010 by semperfortis because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The 911myths website does a good job of capturing some of the sense of the confusion that was going on that day.
However, there is even a report there from CNN that I hadn't seen before reporting a van being pulled over full of explosives. One report talks about "tons of explosives" another essentially talks about enough explosives to bring down the George Washington Bridge. So we have multiple sources (networks) with similar claims that appear to match up, at least in regard to the van near the George Washington Bridge.

911myths.com doesn't offer any convincing evidence to suggest that the van near the George Washington Bridge doesn't have any explosives. In fact the police may have pulled over numerous vans in New Jersey on 9/11. I'd be very surprised to learn that every van pulled over that day was full of explosives. However, it only takes one van full of explosives driven by Israelis pulled over on 9/11 near the George Washington Bridge to have a reason to question the official version. That we have!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
PLEASE DONT DENY THESE PEOPLE A SECOND INDEPENDANT INVESTIGATION ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO

edit on 23-9-2010 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
I keep coming back to what civilian Wally Miller, Shanksville coroner, said for over a year after 911:

'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop.'

If that is all that is bothering you why not consider other things he has said ? :-

www.youtube.com...

He was in charge of recovering hundreds of pounds of human remains at Shanksville. He does not subscribe to truther theories.

You are not bothered by the fact that he reversed his story?

edit on 23-9-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by waypastvne
That is nowhere near free fall speed.

In fact it is much easier to prove WTC1 & 2 did not fall at freefall speed - simply watch the videos of them collapsing, you can see the debris coming off the buildings is falling at free fall speed, so obviously the buildings are falling slower - but that is apparently too difficult for truthers to see!

I love this post !
Ya know why?
It's a very astute observation that I have NEVER, EVER heard anyone point out in all the 9/11 threads I've posted in !
Awesome job and frankly I'd give you 20 stars if I could but alas you only get one from me

Don't forget to factor in the massive air blanket between the floors descent. The objects blown out just prior to the building falling have a head start and have attained max velocity.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I don't like the term "truther". I prefer the more accurate term "muslim with a computer."

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Right, because I'm a muslim apparently.

I find it ironic that people who use the term "truther" in a negative way are attempting to discredit and belittle those in search of...

THE TRUTH

like it's a bad thing.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join