It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

you could argue that...but you know what...i never use youtube as a reliable source for the truth...and you will find.. a great many people like myself....it is the OS people who tend to use youtube most...as many tend to only see with their eyes....as they did on the day.

Seeing is not believing in at computer generated world

edit on 023030p://f17Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
NEAR FREEFALL

If you had bothered to read the post i replied they never mentioned near freefall, but freefall....

i think i will spew the same rubbish

You certainly do spew rubbish here!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Obviously the OP (original poster) does not mean what he/she has said. Er, well, I hope so. Because the video included with the OP contradicts the text of the post. The text of the OP leans one way, dramatically. The video of attached leans one way, subtly.

The video begins supporting debunkers, but midway through, we realize that it is satire. By the end of it, we're on the floor laughing at the Monty Python intelligent humor. So, either the OP *meant* to include this, and the original post was intentional, OR... the OP *unknowingly* attached a video that defeated his/her purpose.

Either way, a good thread. The follow-up about the nuances of FOX News was the BEST.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

well ghost it actually gets worse...in one of the OP's replies she actually says she wanted to edit the youtube vid in the 17s to meet their viewpoint....but they didn't know how...SO how sad is that...to me it says it all...but what this thread has done...it has brought out that people are facing the reality of the situation..people who want the truth are becoming more focused on what did happen rather than jumping to the conclusions of imaginable things...So i would like to actually thank the OP...for inadvertantly furthing the cause for understanding.

edit on 023030p://f18Thursday by plube because: past tense to future tense

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

It's obvious that you are doing nothing more than *STOKING THE FIRES.*

It's OBVIOUS that you are a truther trying to infuriate other "truthers" into a frenzy, into an action. You really, really, really REALLY *REALLY* can't be this obtuse?

Reading your posts is like hearing a SARAH PALIN SPEECH. It can't be real. You can't be serious. If so, then you are doomed to a life of ignorance and stupidity.

Therefore, I assert that you are really a "truther" (I hate that name) trying to stir up the masses.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

So long as any administration isn't transparent about what really happened, it will be called what it is. A conspiracy. What the conspiracy was, who was involved, or anything else of that nature can only be guessed at. But anyone with a rational mind can clearly see that the official story is not the TRUTH.

I totally agree with you and a few others. The laws of physics tell tell us a different truth than what the official NIST report is telling us.

If the NIST report can't explain the collapse according to the laws of physics, how can intelligent people except it?

- The two towers collapsed from top down at approximately free fall speed.

- Both towers were brought down from the TOP. BY DUST and debris?

When it comes to figuring out who is responsible. We can't look at the two buildings. We have to look into the time frame leading up to 911.

Personally i think the PDB handed to President Bush prior to 911 explains everything. The US government with the help of CIA. Let Bin Laden accomplish his 911 plan.

Osama Bin Laden is guilty, but so is the US government for letting him accomplish his goals. The US government was warned in advanced about 911, but did nothing. CIA even restricted FBI from doing their investigation into this prior to 911.

The PDB also explains how they managed to pin this on Osama Bin Laden just hours after the towers where hit. Because Osama's name and terror plans, is a part of the title of the PDB report handed to president Bush prior to 911.

Why can't anyone find Osama Bin Laden? Because CIA is probably preventing and restricting the proses of any one finding him.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
REMINDER:

Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by jfj123

How pathetic. Just keep telling yourself, "there's no real evidence, just opinion..."

I guess it's better then pretending there IS real evidence huh?
You have the right to your opinion, I just take exception when someone posts opinion as fact and pretend there is not difference.
If you actually have factual evidence that proves the US government was complicit, please post it.

edit on 23-9-2010 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

they shouldnt have really fallen at all. Just a partial collapse should have occured. Well, I'm not an expert, but that doesnt me I'm not smart.

You could probably build a 10 foot tall replica from legos, smash remote control hobby airplanes into them, and those legos wouldn't all come down. If the planes caused the global structural collapse, then it would have been instant, right?>

edit on 22-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

There are so many problems with this, I don't know where to start.
LEGO'S ??? REALLY ???
I hope you're not serious !

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
Synthetic terror, made in USA

This is exactly what I'm referring to when I say there is really no evidence.
Just opinion.

Notice the piles of ehem...opinion ?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz
All I want to know is how three buildings collapsed due to fire when there is no history of it prior in the US.

Well to start, WTC 1 & 2 did not collapse due to fire. Nobody has suggested this except truthers who refuse to read. Both WTC 1 & 2 collapsed due to a plane impact AND fires. Not just one or the other but BOTH.

Steel constructed buildings crashing down due to fire highly illogical.

How many skyscrapers have been hit by 767's flying at high speed in the history of the world?

And if there was a cutting of corners for cost...why hasn't anyone sued?

First, we'd have to prove it. How can we do that?
Second, even if we did, who are we going to sue? I remember recently when bp was neglegant in the deaths of oil rig workers.....anyone been charged? Remember when the big banks deliberately lied to clients and bet against them which caused the biggest melt down in history? Anyone been charged for that?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
9/11 was an outside job. I used to be a believer of the 9/11 conspiracy. I saw all the movies, listened to interviews on youtube and saw videos. I read stuff on websites like ATS and others. I was quick to put off an debunker as someone who was uneducated on the topic or didn't see the "facts" I had seen. Then I started looking into debunking it and was overwhelmed by the evidence. Alot of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is right wing propaganda. Alot of it is people who simply do not know their facts. I am 99.9% positive that the official 9/11 story is true.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

TRUTHERS NEED TO READ THIS!!!

The reason I said I am not looking to change the OS is because I can not bring the evidence required for such an under taking to anyone who has a brain. None of the Evidence the truth movement harp on about has a shred of Iron clad proof behind it.

Lets take a few bits if the truthers rabble at Random and lay it out.

1) Nano thermite was found

Of course it was. Nano thermite is in its basic form aluminum dust and the Facades of the WTC were made of Aluminum. So that leaves the highly probable case that this was what was discovered. the red paint chips found in the debris containing aluminum dust are a result of an additive to prevent rusting. There was grey paint found behind the coat of red paint on the chips. This is becuase often painters use an undercoating before applying the top coat. So basically the TRUTHERS jumped in here and confused it with Nano thermite. As no truther has even been near a sample of this from the WTC they do not have a clue as to what they are talking about.

2) There were Death Rays used from space to smash the Steel

Oh really? Does this even sound sane to a normal non paranoid person. I think not. Many people on here probably love Star wars or are trekkies. To much Picard and not enough reality.I think this just sums up the truthers movement. How can people take this seriously?

3) No REAL planes were used

Well I remember watching SKY news and clearly saw planes hit the WTC. I have been on a plane and seen a plane and therefor can identify a plane. truthers say this is CGI or the news was manipulated and we were fed what the gov wanted us to see. I say that many eyewitnesses on the ground and filming from personal cameras can not be wrong.

4) The FREE fall speed.

This one makes me laugh at Truthers a great deal. They have been fed huge BS by so called experts (or should I say college drop outs, the unemployed and those who study in their spare time whilst wearing tin foil hats). As the buildings fell the energy created and resistance created and the floors hitting each other prevented the building from reaching free fall speed. We have Gravity on Earth and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. too much Air resistance and to much much Structual resistance. Its why drag racers use a parachute out the back of the car to aid slowing down. It creates resistance. Lowering speeds. Again the truthers will ignore this fact completely. also to the truthers who claim that the Jet fuel can not travel down the elevator shaft. It can its that simple. NO anti gravity properties exists in Jet fuel.

5) The steel form the World trade center was destroyed to hide a cover up

Ummm some of it was recycled. Some of it was used to make the bow on the USS New York and some was sent to china to be used in fashioning new products and stuff. Some of it still sits in Hanger 17 at the JFK airport in New York. Pop down there truthers and take a look. Half a hanger full of the steel.

6) This is the first building in History to be brought down by fire.

Again more BS. In the 1666 the great FIRE of London destroyed most of West London. Samuel Peypes the writer watched as building after building lay destroyed on the ground. The Kader Toy factory in Thailand was destroyed by fire. The worse industrial fire in history some claim. there are in fact many buildings and steel structure that have collapsed because of fire.

7) The US government is planning a NWO

I thought your great constitution does not allow the government to hold or obtain or have enough power to do something like this? Truthers are anti-semetic and deeply racists as they Blame the Jews for 9/11 in conjunction with the US gov. Truthers say the Jews are planning to take over the world thats why 4000 did not show up to work that fateful day. I just see the truthers as jewish haters much like another famous person in History.

To me truthers will grasp onto anything that they can in order to not face reality. The believe the LAWS of PHYSICS were broken that day and that the speed at which the building fell is the proof. I say that they are wrong and no laws of gravity have been broken and that steel will brake and melt and fold when fire is used and extreme weight is made to bare.

The Truther believes all manner of weird and wonderful thing. They believe that we went to get Sadam Hussein because of oil and not because he was a tyrant bent on world domination.

TRUTHERS show no remorse or compassion to anyone or anything. The have actually HARASSED 9/11 victims families over this wild goose chase. They are a menace whose force and insults to those who do not agree with them is well documented. Just look at the abuse I have had from TRUTHERS on this post because I will not see their paranoid and delusional ways. I have stuck fast in my thought and will never change for them.

TRUTHERS are not fighting for freedom as they claim. they are fighting against it by claiming the Government is responsible and pushing people to their limits. Not one is a hero and not one has ever fought for freedom the correct way. Instead the conjure up madness and lies to attack those who are actually defending their country. They are spreading panic, causing chaos and choosing to divide a already broken country and are in fact now a risk to the genreral public. How can a government do its job when faced with such anger and hostility. Un American is their way and terror is their cause.

I could go on and include Northwoods in this post but my time is short and I have to deal with something else.

I can debunk all theories by Truthers, but its getting me nowhere fast. Truthers are becoming aggressive and agitated over their fantasies and group and peer pressure is at braking point. I hope that sense is applied to their motives and no one escalates this. As we have witnessed just on this small post alone truthers will use all manner of insults and attacks to stress a point. Thanks for reading.

edit on 063030p://f29Thursday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: missed out the word Thermite in a sentence

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm damned sure if i lost a loved one through someones act, I'd like to find out the truth of what really happened that took their life, i wouldn't like the killers walking around with the feeling that all the people they killed means nothing and facing the public with a smug look on the faces everyday.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
If you actually have factual evidence that proves the US government was complicit, please post it.

hijackers trained at us military bases. for starters. there you go, shill.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

theres barely evidence to suggest any result. which makes anyone who doest quesrion ignorant. is it wrong for me to use that word? "ignorant" we claim we deny it. and you can warn me all you want, we all know this thread is a rant. we allow such disgusting display of hatred from an OP who doesnt live here, and wants us to take their word for it, but we dont allow the acknowledgement of what this whole thread is about, its a disinformed rant.

Maybe the 9/11 forum should be closed, and it will save intelligent people pointless points on this slowly becoming obsolete conspiracy, I mean, conspiracy debunking website. freedom of speech isnt allowed on this forum, when you point out fear mongering ....

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join