It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

"Find me someone willing to testify to being a member of the largest conspiracy in world history."

Yeah cause the idea of being locked up for life is so WONDERFUL who couldn't resist that to get the truth out and lose everything potentially gained.

"The average person doesn't understand physics." Yeah because we only LIVE physics every day.

1. Aircraft speed exceeded theoretical limits.
2. Buildings fell at free fall speed.
3. Thermate discovered in debris.

Those are just a few of the simple ones. But I guess that's all rumors considering professionals are putting their reputations up against the official story.

But hey what do real physicists know? They only disagree with the official story.

As I said, the issue isn't about whether or not it was a cover up. The real issue is that the truth wasn't disclosed. And that the official story is full of half-truths.

So long as any administration isn't transparent about what really happened, it will be called what it is. A conspiracy. What the conspiracy was, who was involved, or anything else of that nature can only be guessed at. But anyone with a rational mind can clearly see that the official story is not the TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
1. Aircraft speed exceeded theoretical limits.
2. Buildings fell at free fall speed.
3. Thermate discovered in debris.

Three truther lies that they keep repeating, even though they have all been debunked many times before - as that is all truthers have, lies!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Oh I'm sorry, they were debunked because you said so? Or because a source you stand under said so? Where is your authoritarian source from?

EDIT: This is the point I'm making.

I can cite authoritative sources which rebut your authoritive sources. And you're capable of doing the same thing. (I would hope).

So when you have authoritative versus authoritative, who is correct? Whoever we CHOOSE to believe. Does that make either correct? No.

So I made the point that the real issue is that the truth is being hidden. Not what the truth is.

edit on 22-9-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This really got 46 flags, and ridiculous amounts of pages?

theres barely evidence to conclude anything. I dont know who or what or how it all happened, but I think it should be investigated, AGAIN.

IF YOU DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AGAIN, THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

this makes me sick

have fun everyone, being ignorant.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I can cite authoritative sources which rebut your authoritive sources.

No you cannot - simply by looking at the collapse of WTC1 & 2 you can clearly see that the debris falling off the buildings is falling at free fall speed, and the building is collapsing slower than that. The only people making the claim that WTC1 & 2 fell at free fall speed is the damn fool conspiracy theory sites - who have a agenda to push, to make money.

As to thermite being found - Jones's paper had to be published in a non peer reviewed, vanity Journal as he could not get it published it in a proper scientific journal as it is just crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So you're unable to cite any authoritative sources then? Merely attempt to belittle those with dissenting opinions by negatively associating them with the stereotypical insult of "truther" and then use vulgar words to convey your frustration?

You don't think your logic aggravates me? At least I had the decency to attempt to have a rational adult discussion, you attempted to derail that in your first reply to me. And succeeded in doing so on your second.

Until you are capable of maturing to the level of having said adult discussion, there's really no point in discussing this with you as it will only lead to an argument and not an insightful discussion.

Hopefully you are at least capable of recognizing that.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

I can cite authoritative sources which rebut your authoritive sources.

No you cannot - simply by looking at the collapse of WTC1 & 2 you can clearly see that the debris falling off the buildings is falling at free fall speed, and the building is collapsing slower than that. The only people making the claim that WTC1 & 2 fell at free fall speed is the damn fool conspiracy theory sites -

i believe they state, "at nearly free-fall speed." Slight difference. Regardless, the whold thing should be re-investigated. Or investigated for REAL. I will not be anymore mad if we investigate, and it ends up being 19 arab hijackers. I am just not satisfied with the dog and pony show we wasted money on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

If you believe the official storey, I truly feel sorry for you as you truely are brainwashed.

No need for a second line.

Ya see, now that's what really grinds my gears.
911Followers, always say your with us or against us, No wait that was Bush
Your with us, or your Brainwash by a Government.

I could argue that 911Followers are Brainwashed by Youtube, but I'm Not.
Instead I'm only going to ask ONE word, ONE
Why?

So far, I haven't heard any responses that make sense as to why.
Why?, as pretense to Invade Iraq. So they Invaded Afghanistan to find someone that didn't cause it but to throw people of the track and then on to Iraq. So, Why?, Iraq. What has the Government gotten out of Iraq after 7 years. Haliburton Building Contracts. And of the Countries in the World with Dicttators, the US Government really really cares about the safe-guard of Iraqies, come-on. Oil you say, Ok so No Oil goes out of Iraq without the USA's Okie Dokie, but your still not getting any special insider deals. No Cheap Oil, you're still paying too much for it like everybody else. So Haliburton then, the Government wires the Entire WTC with Explosives and destroys the Entire WTC Center, Invades two Countries just to give Haliburton more Work?. I Could mention the Israeli Influence, they orginsed all this just because of their fear of ONE MAN, Saddam.

Why?
Somebody throw me a Frick'n Bone here.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So you're unable to cite any authoritative sources then?

Yet another truther lie, I posted a definitive source - the video of WTC 1 & 2 collapsing, but if you had actually watched those videos you realise they totally destroy your silly conspiracy theory claiming the towers fell at free fall speed, so you refuse to look at them!

At least I had the decency to attempt to have a rational adult discussion

no you did not, you even refuse to look at a video as you know it destroys your conspiracy theory! - that is just like the kid as school sticking his fingers in his ears screaming "I can't hear you" - and you call that adult behaviour!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i believe they state, "at nearly free-fall speed."

No they do not - see above, - "2. Buildings fell at free fall speed. "

So how fast should the buildings have fallen then?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So you're saying that massive amounts of personnel have been planning this for 50 plus years and not one person has spoke up? Not one person has said the wrong thing? Not one photo has slipped out? Not one invoice popped up? This makes your story even more absurd sounding than before.

I just gave you that "one person" you're looking for -- Lt Col. Robert Bowman, who attended U of Chicago with Wolfowitz, Feith and other neocons. He says, "that's all they ever talked about." But you chose to ignore it, just like you ignore everything. If that's not enough for you, here's 220 more senior military, intelligence, law enforcement and government officials.

How about the JFK assassination and the "massive amounts of personnel" needed for that coverup? 40 years later, infamous CIA operative E. Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession to his son(s) that the CIA killed Kennedy. His son already knew that, because he recognized his father as one of the "3 tramps" photographed on the grassy knoll.

Just admit it -- there will NEVER be enough proof for you, even if the 9/11 equivalent of E. Howard Hunt makes a deathbed confession.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What if you went to your doctor for a routine checkup and he told you that you had a big malignant tumor? You have no symptoms, you feel fine. Yet that's what he says. Do you believe him?

I mean, all you have as "evidence" is an MRI picture and maybe some blood work. No one saw the 'actual' tumor. A picture on a screen? An opinion from a so-called "expert"? There can't be any truth to this crazy claim.

My point is, there is plenty of evidence in the videos and debris. Laws of physics that apply to every object on this planet. Probabilities that exist based on the known facts. You just choose to ignore them and believe the official story. That makes you as guilty of having some kind of faith as the "religious" people you mock.

You better get a checkup, charlie.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Oh I'm sorry, they were debunked because you said so? Or because a source you stand under said so? Where is your authoritarian source from?

EDIT: This is the point I'm making.

I can cite authoritative sources which rebut your authoritive sources. And you're capable of doing the same thing. (I would hope).

So when you have authoritative versus authoritative, who is correct? Whoever we CHOOSE to believe. Does that make either correct? No.

So I made the point that the real issue is that the truth is being hidden. Not what the truth is.

edit on 22-9-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

No seriously these have all been debunked to death.
Line 2

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Originally posted by jfj123
So you're saying that massive amounts of personnel have been planning this for 50 plus years and not one person has spoke up? Not one person has said the wrong thing? Not one photo has slipped out? Not one invoice popped up? This makes your story even more absurd sounding than before.

I just gave you that "one person" you're looking for -- Lt Col. Robert Bowman, who attended U of Chicago with Wolfowitz, Feith and other neocons. He says, "that's all they ever talked about." But you chose to ignore it, just like you ignore everything. If that's not enough for you, here's 220 more senior military, intelligence, law enforcement and government officials.

So are you suggesting that 9/11 was orchestrated and implemented by 1 person?

Just admit it -- there will NEVER be enough proof for you, even if the 9/11 equivalent of E. Howard Hunt makes a deathbed confession.

Actually any real evidence would convince me that another investigation may be warranted but there is no real evidence just opinion, supposition and rumor. If those 3 things could get someone convicted, we all better watch out.

What you people are just not getting is that I am no fan of our government, especially the bush reich and if I thought we could pin 9/11 on bush and his cronies, I'd be more then happy to hop on board. Many in the bush administration are actually guilty of war crimes and I want to see them imprisoned for those things. That being said, there is simply no evidence to suggest the US orchestrated 9/11. Truthers bring up the same old talking points that have been thoroughly debunked.

If some evidence comes along later that proves that 9/11 was an "inside job", I'll be more than happy to say, "my bad" and hop on the truther bandwagon

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

How pathetic. Just keep telling yourself, "there's no real evidence, just opinion..."

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Myendica
i believe they state, "at nearly free-fall speed."

No they do not - see above, - "2. Buildings fell at free fall speed. "

So how fast should the buildings have fallen then?

they shouldnt have really fallen at all. Just a partial collapse should have occured. Well, I'm not an expert, but that doesnt me I'm not smart.

You could probably build a 10 foot tall replica from legos, smash remote control hobby airplanes into them, and those legos wouldn't all come down. If the planes caused the global structural collapse, then it would have been instant, right?>

edit on 22-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
How can people "Move On" when the attack on the middle class -- and the continuous resource wars are still going on?

Whatever you think about 9/11 -- it ENABLED the Patriot Act, Domestic Spying, ending of international treaties against torture, Constitutional Protections and such.

Your country enabled the Patriot act for reasons of keeping people out of the States and keeping others in. It gives them the right to take away your "freedom" which in all honesty has been an illusion since the Mafia was kicked out of Vegas. You freedoms have been denied because YOU americans do not wish to do a damn thing about it. Except let the world know how patriotic you all are. You blame the terrorist attacks for your lack of freedom, your freedom was on the line years ago. President after president has come and gone and whittled the the great constitution down to mere toilet paper. But you all still cling to it as though its real.

I would imagine that being "awake" as you lot claim to be, you would of seen this some time ago. But now its too late and the price will be paid. You talk about the middle class. Its not about the middle class. Middle class is irrelevant. Where can you go now? Nowhere, you can't move monies around (money laundering act) and middle class have no money to move around so you are Prisoners in your country now. You all cling to an imaginary lifestyle promoted and financed by your gov. You have your cars, tv's and houses with 2 and a half kids attend soccer practice and watch your NFL. Where has that blindness got you?

Well 9/11 did you lot a favor if anything. It has awoken most of you to the fact that suddenly you are disgruntled with life and how its treating you. 9/11 has made people sit up and look around for the first time. 9/11 has been the catalyst for people to start to unite. But the truthers do not see this that way. They want an answer that they are not EVER going to get. Instead once you push to far, it will be too late.

My advise, take 9/11 and see how something so negative can be used in a positive way. Start to pull your heads from your butts and forget this im an AMERICAN crap and start thinking you are a Human who needs to survive. You Americans have been brainwashed to the point you fight each other over who has the biggest flag and who is the most patriotic. All the while the Gov is LAUGHING at you and using you.

This is not an insult but a honest look at how you have been duped.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
To all truthers (stroytellers). YOU lot are the ones who want an investigation. YOU lot are questioning everything and coming up with story's so far removed from normality. YOU are the ones who wish to Challenge the OS and make changes to it and have someone admit to something.

So it is up to you when you come to a thread like this, to present your argument in a concise and literal way with rock solid proof to back it up.

So far evryone on here has rehashed parts or most of the old news. You keep asking me to prove it was doens by terrorists. MY proof is that the OS says it was. I need NO further proof as I am not seeking change to it. YOU are. So YOU NEED to be the ones with proof. YOU are not grown up enough to handle the truth no matter what it is. YOU lot (just the ones on this post) have a warped view of reality. Does everything in life have to be a conspiracy. Can we NOT move on and help to progress. This arguing is what will KEEP thos in power there so much longer as the split in civilian relationships is too great.

When its flat out wrong what do you expect? I have provided you with math and science as proof, no opinions. I have provided you examples in history and nudged at human psychology. All you need is motive, just look at the world post-9/11. I have laid it all out for you, you just argue with the weakest points. Rock Solid Proof, Ability, Capability, Motive.... what more do you want.

OS is wrong, grow up and deal with it. And stop your lying. If your expecting "truthers" to have all the answers when all the evidence is under their control, your delusional. We deal with what we got and even with the little bit that we got, we can still prove your OS is wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

My point is, there is plenty of evidence in the videos and debris. Laws of physics that apply to every object on this planet. Probabilities that exist based on the known facts. You just choose to ignore them and believe the official story. That makes you as guilty of having some kind of faith as the "religious" people you mock.

You better get a checkup, charlie.

Well lets take your points and say that you all believe that the LAWS of Physics are what you have learnt and been told. Could they ALL be wrong. Could gravity be misunderstood. Anything is up for challenge.

A scientist in Holland has this to say:

New theory of Gravity

If this is true, then ALL the evidence using Physics for the fall of the Towers is questionable and the truthers have to start again!!

Enjoy.

Oh and this by a well known American Physicist:

Gravity is a theory only

edit on 093030p://f29Wednesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Did you watch the Aaron Russo video I linked to in one of my posts. You can find it on youtube easily. He explains how he was friends with Nick Rockefeller of the Rockefeller family.

Rockefeller told him 11 months before 9/11 happened that there was going to be an event and out of this event we would invade Afghanistan, Iraq, and overthrow Hugo Chavez.

They had this planned long before the plans were implemented.

Rockefeller also told him that out of this event would come a war on terror. The reason that the war on terror was a great idea is that there is no real defined enemy, no real defined goal, and that the fear of terrorism can be used over and over to continue stripping the rights of the American people away.

Rockefeller told Russo that the ultimate goal was to have a one world government under the control of the bankers and other wealthy and powerful people and have total control over everyone.

You may say Russo is a liar but at least listen to his accusations.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2010 by Bobbox1980 because: (no reason given)

P.S. Lucifer, still no reply to my comments and questions from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Bobbox1980 because: clarification

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join