It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Aww no, not again!

I cannnot believe that some people are still proclaiming the Towers collapsed at free fall speed. I mean what is this? 2004? Its 2010, .....

the NIST states wtc7 fell at free fall for 2.3 seconds. it's not a myth. and that's freefall through a vacuum.
the twin towers fell at about 2/3 of freefall through zero resistance (through a vacuum), but that is through a building, so, maybe freefall through a building is around 2/3s G. not "debunked".

edit on 23-9-2010 by billybob because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I don't like the term "truther". I prefer the more accurate term "muslim with a computer."

and, instead of the term "truster", i like "soulless shill for the NWO paid to sit and argue relentlessly on the internet using base tactics like name-calling and guilt by association". to each his/her own.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
The OS has not changed because there is no reason to change it. NOT 1 good reason among all the speculation.

When its proven wrong why would you not change it? I don't understand this.

Some things must remain National Security and there are milions of things that remain uncovered about a variety of subject. The OS still stands at present and with these "truthers" which I will NO longer call them as that makes a mockery of the truth are doing nothing that could help to change it. The truthers seem to come across as a bit of a side show to the vast population of the western world. Only a few thousand people have shown support. And of those few thousand whats the bets that most are from ATS.

lmao only a few thousand? How can you say that? You like to make up stuff alot don't you? Go outside, talk to people and ask them who thinks the OS is correct? I've met very few. You do go to school, or go to work right, something social? I find that the only people that believe the OS also didn't know that 3 buildings fell that day. So in my experience, which is hundreds of people, Only the uninformed believe it.

IF you did not like what I had to say then I am fine with it. We all have an opinion and rightly so. But you came on this thread so it obviously made you feel something. Meaning you are unbiased in your opinion and shelling out a defense of the Truthers means you are partial to their cause, meaning what you say will be tainted with that passion for them.

I could say the same thing about you and attempting to be a debunker. I'm not fine when you lie. I've already called you out on 2 things, im sure if I went through this thread I would find plenty more, but its not worth my time. Im still curious as to why this is all you had to say to my posts? I'm pretty sure its because math and science cannot be debunked.

I think it has to do with your psychology. You can't deal with the fact that your government, which btw is just refering to people in power at the time, could do something like this. look through out history of super powers and look through history of the US. your delusional if you can't think its a possiblity, US track record through out history makes them most likly suspect alone, then post 9/11 events, I can't believe this needs to be explained to you.

Sure there isn't rock solid proof that GW had anything to do with it, but we can tell you what didn't happen, we can find lies and flaws in the offical story. Put the pieces together. if you hear a gunshot sound, come running in and find a dude with a smoking gun and a dead body freshly bleeding on the floor. But no one saw him commit the murder did he do it?

The sound might of not been a gunshot, it could of been something falling, the smoke coming out of the gun might of been water vapor, because guns are made of metal and metal can get hot, mayb the person on the floor had a heart attack and feel over on a knife and stabed themself and thats why there was blood all over.

But we all know what happened, do you get the analogy, I can come up with 100 different things that say this guy might not have shot that person, which is about all I've seen you do, but again we all know what happened. And there no rock solid proof that he shot someone right?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

That is not true. The military. CIA. FBI and many others knew about what was going to happen prior to 911. Russia also gave the Americans information about what was about to happen. Russia warned the US at least 2 times. Russia also afford the US personal intelligence support months in advance prior to 911. But the US never responded. Ref the Russian media prior to 911. This information can be found in the 911 time line.

Even Denmark had special forces in Afghanistan listening in on Osama Bin Laden in 2001. There is even a book written about this that made a whole bunch of trouble for Denmark's Military.

Bin Laden spoke very openly in Afghanistan about what was going to happen. 911 was not such a secrete that many people would like to believe. At least not within the right intelligence channels.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ritualmurder911

Originally posted by jfj123
If you actually have factual evidence that proves the US government was complicit, please post it.

hijackers trained at us military bases. for starters. there you go, shill.

1. Prove this happened.
2. If you prove this, then prove that the government trained them to carry out 9/11.

What I find amusing is that you are using the same illogic to condemn me without evidence that you are using to condemn everyone in the united states government. Within the borders of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, people are innocent until proven guilty. What would happen if I said you were a thief or worse? Is it ok for me to spread that lie/those lies around without any evidence? If it is, let me know and I can post a lot worse ! If not, why is it ok for you to post lies about me? If I'm a shill, what can I say you are ?
he he he !

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
PLEASE DONT DENY THESE PEOPLE A SECOND INDEPENDANT INVESTIGATION ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO

edit on 23-9-2010 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

Sure. So who's going to conduct it?
Who's going to put the big OK on all the investigators?
And once again, what happens if this new investigation comes to the same conclusion as the last?
Are you truthers going to then say that the government manipulated this investigation as well?

The ONLY way this new investigation would be accepted by the truthers is if it agrees with them, science be damned.

See how problematic this really is?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by skeptic_al

That is not true. The military. CIA. FBI and many others knew about what was going to happen prior to 911. Russia also gave the Americans information about what was about to happen. Russia warned the US at least 2 times. Russia also afford the US personal intelligence support months in advance prior to 911. But the US never responded. Ref the Russian media prior to 911. This information can be found in the 911 time line.

Even Denmark had special forces in Afghanistan listening in on Osama Bin Laden in 2001. There is even a book written about this that made a whole bunch of trouble for Denmark's Military.

Bin Laden spoke very openly in Afghanistan about what was going to happen. 911 was not such a secrete that many people would like to believe. At least not within the right intelligence channels.

Your Proof?

Bin Laben was in Saudi Arabia prior to 9/11, then went to Afghanstan.

What Book told of this prior to it?

Bin Laden did NOT speak openly about. Go back and watch the videos. He was surprised that they pulled it off.

Yes, there were hints from various Intelligence Agencies around the World, but not 1 could pinpoint the Target other than the USA.

And as for the Military, CIA, FBI, and many "others knowing about it", You have that all wrong.

NSA and NSO would be the agencies to know first.

You people really need to get over it.

9/11 happened. There is Video Proof, Eyewitnesses, and the wreckage.

And the whole BS about Controlled Demolition is just plain Stupidity -- Look at how REAL Controlled Demolition occurs. All or most floors all blown out at the same time. THIS was NOT the case with Twin Towers, or the Pentagon.

And the whole "molten steel" in what was the basement/garage. Yes, 110 floors crash into a Garage with cars and more gas... What do You think you'd have?

---

There was a house in my county that burned down last night, killing 3 people, and gues what, they had to put out molten steel beams and Aluminum. BTW, Aluminum burnings hot, and all Cubicles are made of Steel and Aluminum.

Get Over It.

I miss my friends that died that day.

And I bow to the Responders... And there is your "Conpiracy". Why aren't the people that did the work getting help for Medical Conditions from the ash, as well as the innocent folks that survived?

M

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

the reasoning is infected with dilusion you will not make any proggress here it is ashame there are real conspiracies but do any of you wanna be private eyes realize that you think the government would ever have any suspiscion linked to them they are way to advanced intelligent and funded to make such a clumsy attempt at psuedo terrorism.

get OVER IT people this is sick how you twist the days events second investigation do forty until you hear your truth you will not beleive the reality and the lie you are perpetrating.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohhwataloser
Go outside, talk to people and ask them who thinks the OS is correct? I've met very few.

Try asking people if they think it was a holographic aircraft, that the NYFB blew up WTC 7, that it was nanoo nanoo thermite, that all 3 buildings were rigged with tonnes of explosives that no one noticed being installed, that the jets that hit WTC 1 & 2 fired missiles before they hit, that the Jews did it, that no plane hit the Pentagon or it was a beam weapon.

You will get looked at strangely and the people you asked will leave you quickly thinking you are a nutter!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It isn't rocket science champion, 2 Towers hit, 3 Towers fall, 1 + 1 = 2 not 1 + 1 = 3????? Wake up!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So even AFTER the warning from a Mod, she now resorts to calling Truthers "Anti-Semites and racists"....
I can't believe this is being allowed to continue.......

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
To continue my previous post and show that everything and I mean EVERYTHING that the truthers say is wrong. It has been seen for what it is.....Zero Evidence. Here are the truthers points and question and here are answers to these points and questions in the form of a crushing blow.

1) The OS is a lie

There were NO truthers involved in the investigation so therefor they have zero input and any input is pure guess work at best. Truthers have used the following to claim there point. Edited and manipulated video footage, teachers, low rank radio personalities, failed academics looking for a swift return and the school dinner lady. The OS is the only and singular Official report on 9/11 and therefor this mean that all conspiracy theory is just hockum, and lack credibility in the real world. Truthers do not have an OS. Period. They have a bunch of papers scattered around a room with little graphs and pie charts to represent their story. The OS used highly trained investigators and scientists to get to their conclusion.

2) Truthers say Operation Northwoods is proof

Operation Northwoods was declassified in 1997. This operation was planned by Robert S McNamera during the cold war but JFK didn't approve it in 1962. It clearly doesnt state that it was planned for 9/11 and it shows that if the Operation Northwoods were in effect it would not be a danger to civilians. 9/11 would of had hundreds if not 1000's of people with some sort of knowledge. Not a SINGLE co-conspirator has EVER come forward to expose 9/11. Not one. Operation Northwoods plan involved using a Military plane and fill it with dummies and remotely detonate it over international waters NEAR Cuba and then blame the cubans for killing "passengers" on a "fake passenger" plane. This way the US could go to war with Cuba and dismantle the russian given missiles Cuba received from the Russians. NO 9/11 plan was ever hatched. truthers just made that up.

3) Terrorists not responsible for 9/11

Hmm good one truthers. The first attempt on the WTC in 1993 was down to Ramzi Yousef who is linked closely to Al Queda and Bin laden. Yousefs Uncle was the architect behnd 9/11 again heavily trenched in Al Queda and has thin ties to Bin Laden. This is all about connecting the dots. Truthers who do not believe that this all links nicely together must be sympathetic to the terrorist cause. There is no way to not acknowledge it.

4) Plane and aircraft parts were planted at the pentagon by the Gov.

NOT ONE and I mean not one witness has said they saw people or robots planting plane parts at the site. This has been made up by the truthers to cause chaos and undermine any investigation.

5) Squibs

this is so laughable it hurts. The air pressure of these gigantic floors hitting each other was enough to cause air to push and burst windows and escape again causing some debris and object to be thrown clear. Its like clapping your hands together hard. Air is expelled quickly.

6) The planes had missile pods

No they did not. The pods they claim to see are that of the compartments where the landing gear goes. these are Wheel fairings and if Truthers knew what a commercial plane looked like and especially a Boeing 767 or 757 then they would not be able to dispute this fact. Also the markings of American airlines and United airlines are clearly seen as are passenger windows. Truther see military planes or commercial jets with missiles attached. Truthers have vivd and wild imaginations that casue them to see missiles instead of landing gear compartments.

Here are a list of truther leaders. These people are the ones who are brainwashing the truthers into believing their own government is involved in mass murder for oil.

Dylan Avery (Made a DVD)
Alex Jones (messiah to truthers) has books and DVDs about 9/11
Jason Bermas (bum chums with Alex Jones from infowars)
Steven E Jones (for his lunatic behavior concerning 9/11 was releived of his teaching duties and placed on leave from Brigham Young University - well done to him)
David Ray Griffin (retired crazy religion teacher. another religious nut) Wrote books on 9/11

These people are responsible for turning normal loving people into raving lunatic who accuse the Jews and the US government of Attacking the US and causing terror and panic worldwide.

In fact it is these people who are causing the panic and terror while seeking fame and fortune. These people are not even considered to have peers because everyone with any common sense and anyone who has a professional reputation stays well clear of these career halters. They are have led the truthers down the garden path and now they have their backs to the wall they are becoming much like a caged animal with nothing to lose.

truthers need to realize that this fabrication has gone to far. There is a way out for them. Just GO home. You are not heros but soon to be enemies.

If you wish to have more of your theories flushed down the toilet please do ask.

edit on 063030p://f50Thursday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling again

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
@L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I suppose all of the documented "Human Experimentations" were a farce as well

there Lucy! The Government and TPTB were/are capable of many unethical atrocities

and here is a little list for you. Read up on it!

You want to close your eyes and make-believe all is well...then put your blinders

on and go back to sleep. Spare us your smugness!

History is chock-full of conspiracies and atrocities perpetrated on innocent people by

their governments throughout the ages!

I salute the people who go through the effort to ferret out the TRUTH!

There have been numerous human experiments performed in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.

Many types of experiments were performed including the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children and mentally disabled individuals. In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor racial minorities or prisoners. Often, subjects were sick or disabled people, whose doctors told them that they were receiving "medical treatment", but instead were used as the subjects of harmful and deadly experiments, without their knowledge or consent.

Many of these experiments were funded by the United States government, especially the Central Intelligence Agency and the United States military. The human research programs were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

The ethical, professional, and legal implications of this in the United States medical and scientific community was quite significant, and led to many institutions and policies which attempted to ensure that future human subject research in the United States would be ethical and legal. Public outcry over the discovery of government experiments on human subjects led to numerous congressional investigations and hearings, including the Church Committee, Rockefeller Commission, and Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, amongst others. However, as of 2007, not a single U.S. government researcher had been prosecuted for human experimentation, and many of the victims of U.S. government experiments have not received compensation, or in many cases, even acknowledgment of what was done to them

WIKI@

1 Surgical experiments2 Pathogens, disease, and biological warfare agents3 Human radiation experiments

3.1 Radioactive iodine experiments
3.2 Uranium experiments
3.3 Plutonium experiments
3.4 Experiments involving other radioactive materials
3.5 Fallout research
3.6 Irradiation experiments
4 Chemical experiments
5 Psychological and torture experiments
5.1 U.S. government research
5.2 Academic research
6 Pharmacological research
7 Other experiments
8 Legal, academic and professional policy
and how about:

Eugenics and the Nazis—the California connection
Elements of the philosophy was enshrined as national policy by forced sterilization and segregation laws, as well as marriage restrictions, enacted in 27 states. In 1909, California became the third state to adopt such laws. Ultimately, eugenics practitioners coercively sterilized some 60,000 Americans, barred the marriage of thousands, forcibly segregated thousands in colonies, and persecuted untold numbers in ways we are just learning. Before World War II, nearly half of coercive sterilizations were done in California, and even after the war, the state accounted for a third of all such surgeries.

We sent over our Eugenic Scientists to Nazi Germany

The US and NAZI Germany

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

My name is not Lucy.

And secondly Yes the US has conducted many research and experiments in the past on People. And will continue to do so. But please read the Thread title.

THIS IS ABOUT 9/11. So stay on topic please

edit on 063030p://f52Thursday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

All the "deceivers" ignore the valid points the "truthers" present and focus only on the most asinine theories to further support their cause by correlating the improbable theories against those that are probable in a desperate attempt to belittle any serious investigation.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

My name is not Lucy.

And secondly Yes the US has conducted many research and experiments in the past on People. And will continue to do so. But please read the Thread title.

THIS IS ABOUT 9/11. So stay on topic please

edit on 063030p://f52Thursday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

Try reading.............WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT!

I gave you an example of what the Government has perpetrated on their people without their consent.

That's a clue for you!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

All the "deceivers" ignore the valid points the "truthers" present and focus only on the most asinine theories to further support their cause by correlating the improbable theories against those that are probable in a desperate attempt to belittle any serious investigation.

My points are correct to the best of my knowledge and they are not to deceive. They clearly explain the truthers arguments and open them up to what really is the answer. I like facts my friend not assumption based on hearsay and pie charts. You truthers have no serious investigation that is official. Or do you? If so i would very much like to read this Official Report.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Again Kizzy you have failed to realise this is a 9/11 thread and though no consetn was obtained by the US to experiment on its people in most cases it still does not shed one piece of evidence on 9/11. Typical.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

Again Kizzy you have failed to realise this is a 9/11 thread and though no consetn was obtained by the US to experiment on its people in most cases it still does not shed one piece of evidence on 9/11. Typical.

I have not failed to realize anything. My eyes are wide open whilst yours are wide shut!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

reply to post by KIZZZY

I have not failed to realize anything. My eyes are wide open whilst yours are wide shut!

Another person wanting to use the thread for introducing differing topics. This is about 9/11. Do you have any proof or evidence to support your theories of a 9/11 government attack? Or are you going to just talk about stuff that does not relate?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join