It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Your country enabled the Patriot act for reasons of keeping people out of the States and keeping others in.

I wish I witnessed this earlier. Yeah, Im a stop paying attention to foreigners telling me how I should accept my governments lies.

hahahahahahaha so hilarious, get outta here

cant believe I wasted my time with this one. hahaha still funny... actually absurd. utterly desgusting.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

I have only just read your essay. Remember I have plenty of people to reply to and I will get round to yours. However I am still on page 23 and have not replied to everyone who has asked for an opinon. I also have a JOB. But on reading your essays I will make one thing clear. I presented no threat of any kind. I merely stated that the people who the truthers are ultimately peeing off will come back to meet them face-to-face. As I have said, "persistence is often met with vengeance".

And you lot keep bringing up my religious beliefs which have zero to do with 9/11. Or this topic. I asked when is this nonsense going to stop? Meaning how long will truthers blight our webspace and just move on instead of looking for a fight they can never win.

I don't believe in Mankind the way you might. I believe in not being in the final cut. I do not believe in the good of man, as this is another myth sold by the man who wants all the power to himself.

I choose to have a great life NOW and pay of my debt after. I signed up for the whole package so to speak. I will enjoy and prosper now and when I die my soul will be my payment in full. So far everything is great and life for me is quite wonderful. You will be surprised how many people have lived life this way. My priorities are my family and me and those who deserve to be helped. People fear and mock those things they do not understand. We all take sides. I do not take your side I take the side of whom I look to for guidance.

god never listened to one person on this planet. Why? Because he has held a grudge against humanity. Why do you think mankind is heading towards a messy end? Who will stop it? The Pope? The Imams? MAN?

Sorry but time has been granted and now you owe. You failed to live your lives with dignity and grace, and chose to war and fight amongst yourselves. The people in Power hold the key and they DO not worship god. There not enough things on this planet to go round if we continue to live like animals. So I choose to survive. Belief in god or whoever is neither here nor there. Its about progressing and most do not have what it takes. turn the other cheek has never been good practice.

You speak of these Elites? Some people just do what it takes to be around long after the reset button has been pressed. 6 billion down to 2 billion. Religion becomes ONE and progress quadruples. This is just a story though. This is all just an ideal utopia pipe dream.

9/11 has turned countries against each other and people within those countries in against each other. For what reason. Was there a purpose to this?

I will not except that the US gov did 9/11. Terrorists did this. Just watch the news on your new LCD TV and be done with it. Life is too short to waste being on the losing side of a dog fight.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Is there something wrong with you..? We want to be good people, but we are placed into a position of defense, constantly. So for you to say you dont believe in the good of man... well, you should seriously change your thinking.

In this constant battle of good and evil, that persists throught the eons, one must always be willing to fight, even if they are doomed to lose. If not, then what are we doing here? What are we good for? if we don't try to push for righteousness, and good? I don't care how bad I fail at fighting evil, I will continue to do so, forever, until I die. I will not allow my son to grow up in such evil ridden society.

Good will prevail, and don't you ever doubt it. No God needed.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If i had the choice now I think i would of closed this thread or not started it.
It has become a slugging match of sorts which shows that two rival groups can not occupy the
same space. ( years on and the tempers are still flared.

I asked when this crap was going to stop! I asked if this nonsense would go on and on.

Why can it not be over with. Why do you need to search for a meaning to everything. Some things are better left as they are. If its not broken don't fix it. truthers do have a goal but i feel that with the anger and aggressive nature they continue to show it will only be bad news for them.

The US gov will not pen its files for you people as you are not thought of as important or worthy. And if they did and it proved you were all chasing cars, then you would be classed as enemies of the state for your accusations. Maybe they are saving you becoming pariahs.

You gained a small Pyrrhic victory when you had a few engineers side with you truthers but 1200 pales in comparison to those who did not join. Sometimes silences speaks volumes.

I can not answer everyone questions as I did not expect so many loons to bombard me with forceful speculation and none evidence. I have read all the posts on HERE about 9/11 and I still do not feel convinced you have anything more than small anomalies. Most of the so called evidence has been proven wrong elsewhere on the net by professionals and has been stripped down to its bare bones and has not stood up to real scrutiny.

I do not think less of truthers because they have a cause to fight but they are so amateur in their approach. The evidence does not add up as a whole picture but a just a few forced matches here and there.

Maybe you can take another 9 years to come up with some new evidence that is valid but that is highly doubtful because all real physical evidence is now gone. So any assumption is just that. The way a building falls has been debated by all professionals for years and two side of expert disagree. Sound like bombs going off have been attributed to everything form falling debris of huge sizes to gas explosions to any manner of things. No proof can be offered by the truthers as to what they are. truthers like to push and push and push with the same info and if you dont except it they insult you and take to personal attacks and sexism. Its a sad day when people who want the truth can use dirty tactic to try and win an argument. It reminds me of school bullies who are tough in groups but singularly are less than impressive.

truthers have twisted many things to fit their ideas. This of course is human nature but when you present it and it gets holes poked into it they then call people Anti-truthers. Just because we all choose to have differing opinion does not make it any less valid. But as you are the ones seeking things from people IE the truth you need to be the ones to present something that makes people take note. So far this has not happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Is there something wrong with you..? We want to be good people, but we are placed into a position of defense, constantly. So for you to say you dont believe in the good of man... well, you should seriously change your thinking.

In this constant battle of good and evil, that persists throught the eons, one must always be willing to fight, even if they are doomed to lose. If not, then what are we doing here? What are we good for? if we don't try to push for righteousness, and good? I don't care how bad I fail at fighting evil, I will continue to do so, forever, until I die. I will not allow my son to grow up in such evil ridden society.

Good will prevail, and don't you ever doubt it. No God needed.

What makes you a good person. Again this is open to interpretation. What you class as being good someone else might not. the battle you speak of is not to be won or lost as it has been decided long ago.

Was 9/11 the showing of the good in man? Where the wars that rage the showing of the good in man? Does killing another man in the name of justice show the good of man. When gods says turn the other cheek do we do that. No we seek revenge and label it justice, just so we can sleep at night.

And you speak of your son. Well with the patriot act and the government using its resources to keep its enemies close (you lot are the enemies) he does not stand to much of a chance with a father who wants to fight a losing battle. Look around the US. There are FEMA camps everywhere. Who for? and DUMBS in multiple places. Who are these for? I bet not the same people the FEMA camps are for. Which do you think you will be holidaying in in 2012? If i were you I would chose a new side. Your son may then have a chance to look up to his father some day instead of looking down.
All I am saying is that the people with their eyes open are not chasing the truth, they are preparing for the upcoming events. Who are the DUMBS for? There are quite a few. Many many many of them. Its been looked at on ATS actually. 9/11 should be used as a wake up call. Not an excuse to chase thin air.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What's funny is even if someone was to find EVIDENCE showing that 9/11 was an inside job, you would still not believe it. If someone happened up a secret video of Bush and Osama planning the attacks, really honestly ask yourself, would you believe it? Or would you question the authenticity of the video? You need to start looking for the truth about this stuff instead of just trying to shut up those who are trying to make sense out of the reasoning and motives of the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I choose to have a great life NOW and pay of my debt after. I signed up for the whole package so to speak. I will enjoy and prosper now and when I die my soul will be my payment in full.

And pay you will, Lucy. For eternity.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Pill
What's funny is even if someone was to find EVIDENCE showing that 9/11 was an inside job, you would still not believe it. If someone happened up a secret video of Bush and Osama planning the attacks, really honestly ask yourself, would you believe it? Or would you question the authenticity of the video? You need to start looking for the truth about this stuff instead of just trying to shut up those who are trying to make sense out of the reasoning and motives of the whole thing.

If that or similar proof was to raise its head and it could. Then I would of change my opinion. I would do it publically. I need something like that obvious to believe they killed 3000 people.

I am open to change but it must be solid Proof. I am not unreasonable. I really am not. thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Synthetic terror, made in USA

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All I want to know is how three buildings collapsed due to fire when there is no history of it prior in the US. Steel constructed buildings crashing down due to fire highly illogical. Just look at it from a probability stand point. Granted you can say well sure two of the three were hit by planes...but then what about the third? And if there was a cutting of corners for cost...why hasn't anyone sued?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I choose to have a great life NOW and pay of my debt after. I signed up for the whole package so to speak. I will enjoy and prosper now and when I die my soul will be my payment in full.

Maybe so, but I look at the poor people who lost their lives on 9/11 and those few that jumped to their deaths and think I will never have to go through their trauma or sacrifice. They need to be left in peace. Not be treated as a way to oust a government.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz
All I want to know is how three buildings collapsed due to fire when there is no history of it prior in the US.

How much history of a steel constructed building being hit by a laden high speed jet airliner? It seems if a laden high speed jet airliner hits a steel frame high rise the building falls down....

but then what about the third?

What about it? It was damaged, had unchecked fires and the firemen knew it would fall down due to the movement it made.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Maybe so, but I look at the poor people who lost their lives on 9/11 and those few that jumped to their deaths and think I will never have to go through their trauma or sacrifice. They need to be left in peace. Not be treated as a way to oust a government.

Or you can look at it from the perspective of: "Wow those people jumped to their death. A sentence that was levied out by their own government over oil in the middle east. Wow, I'd no idea governments would do that." But then after doing research on things like Operation Northwoods you learn, "My government looks at us all like a game of chess. We're pawns worth 1 point and they're all kings and queens." After all, would you like only working part time and having awesome benefits?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Jenisiz
All I want to know is how three buildings collapsed due to fire when there is no history of it prior in the US.

How much history of a steel constructed building being hit by a laden high speed jet airliner? It seems if a laden high speed jet airliner hits a steel frame high rise the building falls down....

but then what about the third?

What about it? It was damaged, had unchecked fires and the firemen knew it would fall down due to the movement it made.

Your logic is flawed...both towers were constructed under the possibility that they may..during a tragic event....be hit by jet liners and remain standing. But please point out another flaw...oh and this is history spanning back almost 40 years. ZERO times has one fell.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Man, I will say a bit, I'm late to topics, like always.

The author of this post is wrong with the assertion that we have NO evidence. We infact a lot of circumstantial evidence and a lot of answered questions, nine years later.

Until we have answers, we will always have a group of people who will be asking questions.

I know we have a lot of people sick and tired of hearing about 9/11 but most people with that feeling are of the view that nothing unusual happened that day and believe the official story.

I know it's shocking, hard to believe that something so horrible could be caused from someone else then a terrorist but it's important to have an open mind.

Lets start with building seven, most will start with this building because it is obvious to the eyes that something interesting was going on. It was left out of the official report, I believe for a reason. We have clear video graphic evidence to strongly support it was demolished. Watch the videos for your self and decide, I really can't see how one can argue that a few fires brought down such a modern, sturdy building.

Typing this, I really have a hard time, trying to explain to someone who could very easily do his/her own research. It should be very clear why we still have questions, why we are suspicious, why we believe we haven't been told the truth, and I'm curious why you can't see why such "nonsense" still occurs?

Really I take your post as an opinion. Rather, why don't you dismantle our arguments? Explain to me how fire brought down every single building in the world trade center? Explain why the steel from the rubble was quickly sold and not examined. With the Pentagon attacks we have a few seconds of video and the rest was confiscated? Why didn't they release those videos?

Explain to me why I should believe a government who has been caught red handed with other false flag operations? How convenient, who stands to gain? Truthers and other skeptics of the official story have ample amounts of circumstantial evidence which is made worse by the fact the official story simply does not add up in so many ways.

I believe the burden of truth is upon you, not the other way around. But heck people will believe whatever they want to believe. Some people believe in the tooth fairy, but I haven't seen anything you've said that helps me see your truth.

edit on 22-9-2010 by oconnection because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Explain why the steel from the rubble was quickly sold and not examined.

Typical truther lie, the steel WAS examined - why claim it was not? Or have you never heard of Fresh Kills?

Why didn't they release those videos?

Because there was nothing to see - security camera's at service stations point at the bowsers to photograph people stealing petrol, not pointed at the skies!

Truthers and other skeptics of the official story have ample amounts of circumstantial evidence

No, they have fairy stories about nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives, hologram planes, missiles being fired at buildings and of course the Jews did it. They have no evidence at all, just silly conspiracy theories!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Look what i just found...

Source:letsrollforums.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I keep coming back to what civilian Wally Miller, Shanksville coroner, said for over a year after 911:

'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop.'

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Excuse me PRO....one thing that is a given in this whole thing my friend is....PHYSICS do not lie....that is the beauty of physics....that is why it is called the laws of physics...and maybe some do not understand the physics involved...but like myself and many others even on ATS do understand them...the falling of the tower is some basic physics...the tougher part is in the combustable calculations...but that is fairly simple to as most of the combustable liquid(jet Fuel) expended most of it's energy outside of the building....and 56mins IS NOT enough time to have weaken the steel enough to cause progressive collapse.

edit on 023030p://f04Thursday by plube because: speeling..not sure where that t came from

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Once and yet again Dereks you have jumped in again with your mouth in your A$% people read the thread and they know all you say is YOU CAN SEE IN THE YOUTUBE VID well my friend as has been pointed out yet again....NEAR FREEFALL as even in CD's there is acceleration involved....once again Dereks you show your complete and utter Ignorance...and do you actually belive that people dont keep track of what people say in a thread...oh look a new page new people...i think i will spew the same rubbish and hope i get away with it.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join