It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by waypastvne
That is nowhere near free fall speed.

In fact it is much easier to prove WTC1 & 2 did not fall at freefall speed - simply watch the videos of them collapsing, you can see the debris coming off the buildings is falling at free fall speed, so obviously the buildings are falling slower - but that is apparently too difficult for truthers to see!

I love this post !
Ya know why?
It's a very astute observation that I have NEVER, EVER heard anyone point out in all the 9/11 threads I've posted in !
Awesome job and frankly I'd give you 20 stars if I could but alas you only get one from me

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well actually he may not be an expert...but it shows he has common sense...as to achieve a complete global collapse it would indeed entail a simultaneous failure of the entire supporting strusture in order to come down in a straight down own footprint collapse. You see with the two 110 floor towers it is somewhat questionable....(but not Really) as i had shown....but in a 47 story structure such as tower seven there are knowns.

now Wtc7 could and most likely would have had partial failure which could mean a number of possible senarios....oneside failing and the tower gos into a lean.

and also if you read my post on the fire collapse well you would have noted that tower7 had gypsum type fire proofing which was newer and even more robust than the fireproofing in the twin towers...and also you would understand the bomb proofing that was done to the 23rd floor of WTC7...not only that WTC7 was built with the ability to have complete floors taken out out to accomodate higher office floorplans....which means the core structure was even more highly strenghtened.

But hey what do us truthers know we are just a bunch of homer simpsons right.

edit on 033030p://f25Wednesday by plube because: just a grammarical error

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seti_starr

OK? so what do you purpose we do about this obvious crime sorry if i bite

just get frustrated from the nonsense not saying u personal just collective BS on the brain makes me bent and theres no releif insight just endless the government did it .

the government did screw up but a huge scam / conspiracy this size is just plain well whats the word opposite of stupid

Be Well

edit on 22-9-2010 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wfaherty
It 9/11 was a attack by 2 planes against the North(WTC1) and the South (WTC2).
Why do I say this ??
Because I WAS THERE!! and I saw with my own 2 eyes(no camera footage) the planes hit both towers.
And afterward I along with hundreds of other American Patriots dug in the rubble of the collapse.
And there were no mysterious thermite burnt beams.
If you knew how cheaply the twin towers were constructed (I worked in them for 2 years)you would know you did not need any covert demolitions to collapse them once the fires had burnt and melted the supporting trusses.
The twin towers were a house of cards just waiting for the right blow to collapse them,the terrorists found it.

Well there you go. An ACTUAL eye witness MR Agent0. HE was there and SAW the damn planes.

He dug in Rubble and saw nothing suspicious stand out. What more do you need.

Thanks for the post wfaherty but you know the truthers will revert back to the Hologram planes and the fact that you may be mistaken and were actually in Haiti spelunking. LOL they will come up with some new story.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I suppose you are one of those who also believes that there is an economic recovery in motion, that the U-3 or even U-6 employment numbers are in any way accurate, that the health care bill is going to save people money and improve their quality of care, that the BP Oil spill was 5k barrels per day like they said from the beginning (and revised upwards five or six times), that there is still no water on the moon, and there were no security cameras at the Pentagon. If the official government story had a modicum of truth in it - on anything - I might start listening possibly even believing what it has to say. The US Government has the credibility of a crack addicted wino and if the people who were on the 911 commission have issues with the official story... so should we.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

well since you are quoting and agreeing with Dereks who has shown over and over and over his complete and utter lack of knowledge shows me a lot about you now... so here you go

Official theory of 9/11 WTC tower near-free-fall collapses violates Laws of Physics
Laws of Conservation of Momentum and Energy ignored
The official conspiracy theory maintains that the World World Trade Center (WTC) Towers collapsed due to fire after being hit by jet airplanes piloted by terrorists. This theory is supported to a certain extent by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). A massive problem with this theory is that it violates the laws of physics, namely Law of Conservation of Momentum and Law of Conservation of Energy.
Contentslessmore

source

now as i say it may not be that people whom disagree with the OS...can prove what actually brought the towers down do to a quick cover up by the Government...we can sure prove over and over and over again what did not bring the towers down.

edit on 26/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Trimmed External Quote.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I agree with Cynical, you can't just label everyone 'truthers' like it's some kind of dirty word.
Why does anyone visit ATS? Is it just for light entertainment, laugh at the 'my mother is an alien' stories & go back to CNN? We are interested in news, news that doesn't make it through the filters they use, stories that are never reported, maybe we are looking for some TRUTH in the stories.
We are all 'truthers' mate.
Wether or not you believe 911 was an inside job has nothing to do with it. Then you stated it doesnt matter if it was terrorists, jews or the Gov't itself. I would say it makes a very big difference, especially to the families of the deceased, to know wether or not they were killed by their own government or not. It would matter to me......
I am an impartial observer, but there are way too many 'ifs' & the Warren report is a joke (in case you hadn't noticed)- no, i dont have absolute proof the gov't did it-but it stinks, yes sir it sure does stink.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I point to 3 smoking guns in the 911 tragedy which challenges the government story.
- The first is the fact that WTC 1 and 2 collapsed in approximately 10 seconds. Never before did steel frame buildings fall due to fire and these fires were not intense. It comes down to who do you believe the government or Sir Issac Newton since both cannot be correct. Since the buildings collapsed into their footprints, path of greatest resistance, each falling section of building had to encounter resistance every time it contacted a floor on the structure below it. Dr. Wood has come up with a beautiful analogy for the doubters who are "physics" challenged. Assume the building came apart in floor segments. Put a pool ball at each 10th floor and assume that when the ball at the top passes the ball below it, that ball is released and falls freely to the ground. This continues as the preceeding ball passes the one below it until all are released. The last ball will hit the ground some 30 plus seconds after the first is released. This is a very conservative analogy that demonstrates that it should take far longer than 10 seconds for the buildings to collapse. Imagine if you did this by releasing a ball for every floor. It is common for critics to say the building did not fall in 8.4 seconds. The real number is somewhere around 10 seconds. Even if it were 15 seconds say it cannot explain a pure gravity collapse.
- The second and most obvious is WTC 7 which was not hit by a plane (or as Donald Rumsfeld said missile) and fell at freefall speed. Again this is steel framed building. I would point out the fires in the Windsor tower in Madrid which burned intensely for some 20 hours without collapsing. There was a serious office complex fire in Caracus some years ago and again no collapse.
- Next I would point out the Pentagon. A guy who could barely fly a Cessna made a 270 degree high g turn in a 767 while diving and essentially landed on the front lawn. Most airline pilots said they could not execute such a manoeuver (pilots for 9-11 truth). The hole was too small for an aircraft to enter. No bodies were found or luggage. Everything was vaporized and yet authorities said they identified victims by DNA. How? Debunkers claimed the wings folded back like an accordian but why didn't this happen to the supposed plane that struck the WTC.
On top of this 3 members of the commission said the investigation was a fraud and coverup along with one of the commission's lawyers.
The FBI were on the spot to confiscated video camera footage from a nearby Citgo gas station and the Sheration Hotel but all we saw was 5 blurred frames. What about all the cameras on the Pentagon itself.
Truth does not fear investigation. It is harder to get video from the government than Barry Sotero's birth certificate. If I look at all the evidence and the lack of comment from the government, I can only conclude that someone has something to hide and it ain't the truthers.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by USXpat
I suppose you are one of those who also believes that there is an economic recovery in motion, that the U-3 or even U-6 employment numbers are in any way accurate, that the health care bill is going to save people money and improve their quality of care, that the BP Oil spill was 5k barrels per day like they said from the beginning (and revised upwards five or six times), that there is still no water on the moon, and there were no security cameras at the Pentagon. If the official government story had a modicum of truth in it - on anything - I might start listening possibly even believing what it has to say. The US Government has the credibility of a crack addicted wino and if the people who were on the 911 commission have issues with the official story... so should we.

Well No. I know for a fact that the Economy is not in recovery and that within the next 6 months more trouble in terms of economic downfall may be coming our way. As far as the Unemployment figures go, I could not tell you there as I am none to concerned as 1) I do not live on America and 2) I have a secure job for know.

Your Health Care Bill is a joke in every sense of the word and you were led down the garden path intentionally by Obama for a number of reasons. The BP oil spill is a separate incident that people fail to connect the dots on and therefor once again a two sided argument ensued.

Cameras go down all the time. Sometimes money saving reasons are to blame but in this case you would have to ask ........!

You lot voted in Obama. Did you see the day he was sworn in and the Amount of gullible people in attendance? Did you see millions of people. All waving their little flags in jubilation. Obama is a puppet, but so has every president in the states been so with the exception of maybe 1 in the last 70 years.

And finally, if the TRUTH comes from a crack addicted wino its still the truth my friend. Everyone should read my posts again because 90% of the truthers have failed to see that I said there might be a cover up. However, Its is to do with Incompetence, which is they part in this attack. I have answered your questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To the OP, I was going to pick your post apart, segment it paragraph by paragraph, ask you to show your "evidence".

however, you already got flayed alive.

The video you linked made you appear even more noob.

I mean I hope you realize it was satirical.

Thanks for playing!

Lysergic and 7 others like this.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines

I agree with Cynical, you can't just label everyone 'truthers' like it's some kind of dirty word.
Why does anyone visit ATS?
:

This is something I agree with. I should not of Labelled everyone a truther. Some people have been unfairly tarnished with that Brush. However, I used the truther for ease and for the purpose of covering those truthers and not miss anyone out. Truthers though have a one track mind. They refuse to listen to reason and are quite similar in terms of thinking to how obsessives think. This often develops into something far more sinister. I would imagine that this is being kept under close scrutiny even as we speak.

link   
reply to post by cayrichard

so do you think that the i dunno lets say CIA wouldnt be smart enough to make it look proper according to what you an amatuer thinks a demolition should look like wouldnt they bother to cober up or is this conspiracy theory part of the conspiracy by the way do you know whos on first?

link   

Originally posted by trey85`
I guess Jesse Ventura is just another one of us "dillusional" truthers too.I mean what kind of credibility does a x Governer have.

Gee I don't know... What kind of credibility does an ex-president have (ie BUSH) ?
Also, are you suggesting that politicians are always very credible?

But I guess your intellegence way out exceeds his.

Well I don't know... let me see....Well to start, I'm not a drugged up ex wrestler who pretended to be a navy seal....

Oh one more thing I wanted to add , for those who dont watch the video.Jesse Venture was all trained in demolitions when he was a navy seal ,but I guess you can dismiss his expertees in that also, being that he is apparently so "dillusional"

OK so you are suggesting that automatically we must always assume, based on his training, he is correct.
Well then lets apply that same logic to the NIST investigators who have much more expertise then ventura. You can't have it both ways, either your logic works in all cases or not at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
well since you are quoting and agreeing with Dereks who has shown over and over and over his complete and utter lack of knowledge shows me a lot about you now... so here you go

Actually you are the one with little knowledge of physics, and as I said simply by looking at a video of WTC 1 & 2 falling you can clearly see that the debris falling off the building is falling at free fall speed, whilst the building is slower...

And your source is just a blog written by someone who has not even bothered to watch the towers falling....

link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
Thanks for the post wfaherty but you know the truthers will revert back to the Hologram planes and the fact that you may be mistaken and were actually in Haiti spelunking. LOL they will come up with some new story.

there you go, shillette. making shi* up as you go, huh?

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
They refuse to listen to reason and are quite similar in terms of thinking to how obsessives think. This often develops into something far more sinister. I would imagine that this is being kept under close scrutiny even as we speak.

and again, making shi* up as you go, cupcake. are you an opie&anthony fan maybe?

edit on 22-9-2010 by ritualmurder911 because: (no reason given)

link   

There you go making another fool of yourself...no remarks about things that you not once have come back on when things of knowledge are presented to you....Now i can and have gone into many many many office buildings and i can tell you that workers in the buildings they work in have not a clue how the buildings are constructed...cause they see a bit of drywall cracking or a light fixture hanging it is built badly...come on...now i am going to show you how strongly the towers were constructed...NOW this was a BOMB...in the 3rd level down in the WTC...blows off right next to the interior STRUCTURAL columns....with the ENTIRE buildings load bearing down on it. and WOW it did not come down and WOW blew a hole in THREE ..count them THREE levels....like i said your 36yrs on the planet has taught you sooooo very little.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9f5a5bedf5a.jpg[/atsimg]

The comment about the stars you get for this..and the ones where actual knowledgable posts are presented back to you,you lack the complete knowledge to reply in any kind of Educated fashion.

The stars for the knowledgable remarks put you to shame.

so please rant away.

link   

Your video is really funny and makes the debunkers look like fools!

Oh well, if the shoe fits!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
To the OP, I was going to pick your post apart, segment it paragraph by paragraph, ask you to show your "evidence".

however, you already got flayed alive.

The video you linked made you appear even more noob.

I mean I hope you realize it was satirical.

Thanks for playing!

Lysergic and 7 others like this.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Last time i will tell you this. I used the video for only 17 seconds of film. I did not know how to cut out the rest of the youtube vid.

I have not been flayed one bit. In fact with 45 stars showing support and the truthers all getting their underwear in a twist over a simple statement and fumbling around for insults to sling I would think that my point is slightly more valid than you lot thought in the first place.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by jfj123

Well actually he may not be an expert...but it shows he has common sense...as to achieve a complete global collapse it would indeed entail a simultaneous failure of the entire supporting strusture in order to come down in a straight down own footprint collapse.

Well since it didn't fall into it's own footprint, we know that there was a simultaneous global failure, but close.

But hey what do us truthers know we are just a bunch of homer simpsons right.

RIGHT ! Hey I'm just agreeing with you. Heaven forbid a truther be wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Awesome, you mean you measure your worth via stars?

Kinda like how they'd give gold stars out in kindergarten that is great.

You still fail, not my fault you linked a retarded video to support you epic thought.

It's okay though, I mean you don't want your way of thought and your perceived world to collapse its okay.

About your video? You are only going to pick and choose from it, yet merge all conspiracy "theories" together?

/golf clap

Lysergic and 2 others like this.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join