It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 29
61
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Most Americans already realize 911 was an inside job thanks to Patriots such as Alex Jones. So thankfully, all you haters of the truth are in the minority now. Most of you attacking the 911 truth movement are actually collecting paychecks form the system though anyway. Just like the mainstream media is paid very well to NEVER cover any of thousands of reasons that 911 was an inside job. The evidence is all out there. Just like the government lied and told you to go get that swine flu vaccine and that chemtrails weren't real, and that JFK was killed by Oswald, they lied about 911. Everybody knows a completely criminal government at the top.


All those reading this thread, keep spreading the truth out there! Never let government stooges stop you from spreading the truth about the new world order to everybody you can. Don't even argue with the disinfo agents that are paid to waste your time, instead wake up new people every day.




posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Heaven forbid a truther be wrong


and again, shills like to attribute their own type of behaviour to someone else. typical shill
technique. you guys should really practice some more.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Looks like y'all might need to go and study the video a lil more eh?


Lysergic and 5 others like this.




thanks for the █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Truthers will never agree to reexamine their outlook. And that is ok. However, it shows a lack of insight. Iam dismayed that these truthers BAR A FEW have chosen to either rip into my religion (as I would not insult someones belief system) call me names and be outright sexist with some of their comments.

This is one thing that I can draw strength from as I means their points are crumbling.

To all truthers (stroytellers). YOU lot are the ones who want an investigation. YOU lot are questioning everything and coming up with story's so far removed from normality. YOU are the ones who wish to Challenge the OS and make changes to it and have someone admit to something.

So it is up to you when you come to a thread like this, to present your argument in a concise and literal way with rock solid proof to back it up.

So far evryone on here has rehashed parts or most of the old news. You keep asking me to prove it was doens by terrorists. MY proof is that the OS says it was. I need NO further proof as I am not seeking change to it. YOU are. So YOU NEED to be the ones with proof. YOU are not grown up enough to handle the truth no matter what it is. YOU lot (just the ones on this post) have a warped view of reality. Does everything in life have to be a conspiracy. Can we NOT move on and help to progress. This arguing is what will KEEP thos in power there so much longer as the split in civilian relationships is too great.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To all that you just posted I'd say no.

I'd say its the duty of an American citizen to want an investigation, into what you might ask? Go watch your video, all the coincidences.


To believe the official story? Now I'd say thats un-American.

You probably think the federal reserve is FEDERAL.


Lysergic and 2 others like this.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 


there you go making your lack of understanding show through yet again Dereks.....did you even bother to read the physics....and do i need to post one with pictures for the blind ....cause i can...but even when i do you will still not get it...as you just jump in with your mouth and only yet again go to a limited youtube vid....and not look at the people who understand the physics involved.

but i will post a link instead.....

freefall
freefall wow with vids

and omg NIST finally admits wtc7 a freefall collapse....



In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.


source

now just cause people use the word freefall...it is a term...first of all the buildings have to go through an acceleration phase to too gravity...but You might not understand that.







edit on 043030p://f42Wednesday by plube because: speeeeel



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


wow once again you show your utter ignorance with your very own words where you think you need to edit a youtube vid for 17seconds of footage to take it completely out of its context...now that is outright lying.

absolutely disgraceful.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
To all that you just posted I'd say no.

I'd say its the duty of an American citizen to want an investigation, into what you might ask? Go watch your video, all the coincidences.


To believe the official story? Now I'd say thats un-American.

You probably think the federal reserve is FEDERAL.


Lysergic and 2 others like this.


This is the sort of stupidity some americans are known for. lol the truther movement is a sham and a insult to all amaericans as most do not side with you. Un american, you are the same as a terrorist spouting nonsense. Some of the people you choose to insult may be people who can do you harm in the real life. never know.

you are non american and are unpatriotic to your country. 9/11 is about the victims of this terrorist attack and the fact Muslims have claimed responsibility as well as a whole lot more. your federal reserve is a joke and it strips you people of all your assets under the guise of something else. How you liking Obama now.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
 


OK that's sorted then

we can agree to disagree, debate is what it's all about, i'm always open for a good debate.
I gather what you mean by 'truthers' are the people who believe everything they read, are into 'orgone energy' & tree hugging
but i'm always looking for facts
There are just way too many questions on this one, it will outlive JFK in the history books i reckon.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
remember Pee Wee Herman.

His logic was like some of the posters here who are so valiantly lining up and sticking together.

If you dont remember it went something like this...

A guy would say....Youre stupid.

He would reply...

I know you are but what am I.

rinse. recycle. repeat.

this is kid games at their best most anonymous apex.

If wou want to focus on us twoofers as lunatics what is the endgame.

Should we be locked up. Re educated perhaps.

what exactly do you have in mind for people like us.

Thank God there is so much video EVIDENCE for us to see from that day.

Imagine if we only had one video like the Zapruder film to back up our claims. It would be scary.

Look at the Zapruder film again....how convenient the sign appears just as President Kennedy gets shot through the throat FROM THE FRONT.

HA HA HA.

I am telling you, go and ask peole who really understand what the media and government think of thier subjects in certain parts of the world and you may soon find out that it is entirely different from what they tell you.

ALWAYS remember....

FIRST they ignore.

SECOND they laugh

THIRD they try to kill you

FOURTH it is accepted as common knowledge.

I know I added a step but what the hell...its my post.

But to those of us who have done the research this is old news, these are old tired arguments from someone who actually wants to be hugged and told that everything is going to be okay...and yes the terrorists did it and if we dont get them over there, they will get us over here...

KEEP INVESTIGATING.

So to sum up my final original reply to this thread, besides responses to this post, let me answer the question set forth in the title of the thread.

When is 911 nonsense going to ever go away.

The minute you get in line with those who have questions and support a real investigation.

Frankly,

I dont even care if those guilty ever go punished, because I know how the system works...

Id be much more satisfied if all of us affected were a little more grown up about it and just acknowledged it so that they could not pull a false flag attack again.

PS = was Operation Gladio a conspiracy theory too. How about Operation Northwoods.

Its funny how us nice guy thruthers always let these derailers lead the infowar. Perhaps the supporters of the OS should have to answer a few questions every now and then.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


well you better decide which side of the fence your on cause the OFFICIAL fema report says it fell onto it's own footprint so i guess your a truther now cause you don't believe the official story now...WOW




The official FEMA report states: "The collapse of WTC 7 had a small debris field as the facade was pulled downward, suggesting an internal failure and implosion...

Demolishing the building so that it collapses straight down into its own footprint requires such skill that only a handful of demolition companies in the world will attempt it."


source



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute

This is the sort of stupidity some americans are known for. lol the truther movement is a sham and a insult to all amaericans as most do not side with you. Un american, you are the same as a terrorist spouting nonsense. Some of the people you choose to insult may be people who can do you harm in the real life. never know.

you are non american and are unpatriotic to your country. 9/11 is about the victims of this terrorist attack and the fact Muslims have claimed responsibility as well as a whole lot more. your federal reserve is a joke and it strips you people of all your assets under the guise of something else. How you liking Obama now.



I am the same as a terrorist? Nice, how worldly of you.

Do me harm in real life? Rut roh not internet death threats I so terrified!

I am non American and unpatriotic? So you being a non American would be able to tell me this? Laughable.

Muslims claimed responsibility? OHHH You mean that fake video of Fat Osama? HAHAHA

Hey I think you need some reading comprehension I know the fed is a joke and not Federal, so uhh wtf was your point here? Oh wait I'm sure you don't have one.

How am I liking Obama now? You assume I voted for him? That is just lolerific, I do believe you moronically failed there. How you liking them Chavs?


I think you failed at being sassy, and your cuteness is debatable, Fish and Chips on my shoulder


Do try harder.


NEXT






edit on 22-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
The Truthers will never agree to reexamine their outlook. And that is ok. However, it shows a lack of insight. Iam dismayed that these truthers BAR A FEW have chosen to either rip into my religion (as I would not insult someones belief system) call me names and be outright sexist with some of their comments.

This is one thing that I can draw strength from as I means their points are crumbling.

To all truthers (stroytellers). YOU lot are the ones who want an investigation. YOU lot are questioning everything and coming up with story's so far removed from normality. YOU are the ones who wish to Challenge the OS and make changes to it and have someone admit to something.

So it is up to you when you come to a thread like this, to present your argument in a concise and literal way with rock solid proof to back it up.

So far evryone on here has rehashed parts or most of the old news. You keep asking me to prove it was doens by terrorists. MY proof is that the OS says it was. I need NO further proof as I am not seeking change to it. YOU are. So YOU NEED to be the ones with proof. YOU are not grown up enough to handle the truth no matter what it is. YOU lot (just the ones on this post) have a warped view of reality. Does everything in life have to be a conspiracy. Can we NOT move on and help to progress. This arguing is what will KEEP thos in power there so much longer as the split in civilian relationships is too great.

One thing sticks out like a sore thumb, (left or right will do) for those like G,W, who are directionally challenged.
911/ and the invasion of Iraq. there are some references found through this thread and links that, 911 was a reason for going into Iraq. Here we see G.W. Bush trying/struggling to explain this not to be so, to experienced journalists.

www.youtube.com...

Of course the journalists were mystified since, Colin Powell had already stated that Iraq had links to Al Qaeda, that was the initial thrust, that's what the journalists expected any push into Iraq would be for. The WMD scenario came after. So, no conspiracy then?



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Most Americans already realize 911 was an inside job thanks to Patriots such as Alex Jones. So thankfully, all you haters of the truth are in the minority now.

Lets actually think about this statement for a moment.
If "most Americans" thought 9/11 was the work of the US government, don't you think there would be an uprising? Think about it for a moment. If MOST Americans KNEW our own government attacked and murdered it's citizens in the thousands, we would KNOW that we have only one choice-to rise up and remove the traitors from power.

Next, if our government orchestrated 9/11, it would be the largest, most intricate conspiracy in history involving thousands and thousands of people, material and services allocations, etc... Not one bit of evidence to prove all of that? YEAH RIGHT !


Most of you attacking the 911 truth movement are actually collecting paychecks form the system though anyway.

You are accusing myself and others here of actually being traitors to our country and it's people. ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME !?!?!??!!?!??! I hope you can PROVE this EXTREMELY serious accusation of treason !!!!!! I am a patriot and would/will defend my country, my family, my friends and my fellow Americans FROM ALL ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC and to have someone like you accuse me of treason is the greatest insult !!!

I'm calling you on this. PROVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ritualmurder911

and again, shills like to attribute their own type of behaviour to someone else. typical shill
technique. you guys should really practice some more.


Hey here's a thought !
PROVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING or don't say it.
I've stated this before. Basically you are accusing me and others of treason. This isn't elementary school where you can call someone a butthead and not get called on it...ESPECIALLY when you're accusing someone of one of the most serious crimes in existence.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
POST YOUR PROOF.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by jfj123
 


well you better decide which side of the fence your on cause the OFFICIAL fema report says it fell onto it's own footprint so i guess your a truther now cause you don't believe the official story now...WOW




The official FEMA report states: "The collapse of WTC 7 had a small debris field as the facade was pulled downward, suggesting an internal failure and implosion...

Demolishing the building so that it collapses straight down into its own footprint requires such skill that only a handful of demolition companies in the world will attempt it."


source




I was referring to WTC 1 & 2 but thanks for playing.
Line 2 just for fun



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How can people "Move On" when the attack on the middle class -- and the continuous resource wars are still going on?

Whatever you think about 9/11 -- it ENABLED the Patriot Act, Domestic Spying, ending of international treaties against torture, Constitutional Protections and such.

The "security" we were given didn't stop the banks and the Feds needing trillions of dollars and a blank check without oversight, it did not stop BP from shortening lives and livings in the Gulf, it will not stop the NEXT false flag because whether or NOT 9.11 was a false flag -- it is now prescedent that you can shrug your shoulders, shred all your papers, and make Billions and the PUBLIC must PROVE YOU GUILTY before anything goes to trial.

The Biggest suspect in my book is the Bush administration. The let GO their suspects; the Bin Laden family and stopped the FBI from investigating credit cards linked to the terrorist purchases.


>> We "moved on" after the JFK assassination -- how can the "single shooter" be the one who stole the President's brain? The Warren Commissions "single bullet theory" was PROVED WRONG -- there were later court hearings that said "there was a conspiracy involved in the JFK assassination and we cannot rule out other shooters." Yet, anyone saying it wasn't the single shooter -- is ridiculed as a conspiracy theorist. It's on the Senate Record -- how can I be a nut if I'm quoting court records but everybody glued to the TV thinks the issue was solved?

>> Years after the Vietnam War and the Korean War -- we get the subtle admission from the Pentagon; "The attack on the Lusitania and the Gulf of Tonkin event may have been exaggerated." That's not quite an apology for the death of 50,000 people to me. It's not much of a footnote. Basically; there was no attack on the US by North Korea or Vietnam -- which were the reasons to go to war.

Your advice to let it go, means someone like Bobby Kennedy, and MLK get assassinated.

>> AFTER, 9/11, anyone against the war were "with the terrorists" and called traitors. The Anthrax attacks on some political figures who could have stopped the war was very convenient -- was THAT when we should have "let it go"?

Turns out the Anthrax came from the same lab in Maryland that was given the task of discovering that "al Qaeda" sent it. Before we could get good evidence -- the ONE suspect commits suicide. Case Closed. But John McCain said on the David Letterman show that 4 lab experts told him "Al Qaeda sent the Anthrax." You know, I'd like to know who those 4 scientists in Maryland were -- but "time to move on."

>> The ULTIMATE question here is; is it better for us to "move on" or is it better for us to investigate. The "investigation" like the Recount in Florida -- never actually took place. There as a Committee -- but they were stonewalled, not given enough resources, and could not subpoena key figures and were barred from investigating certain aspects of it. So basically; "Look here, but not over here." When your prime suspect is BushCo -- that doesn't sit well with me.

So if we "Move On." Then you've got a good percentage of the population like me -- who are never going to believe anything the government says again. I'm done. I voted for Barack Obama. I have 6 years of University Education with "Deans List" and requests from "Who's Who" list and "Mensa" to join. I don't think I'm on the profile I keep hearing from the Media about "what are Conspiracy theorists like." I don't think I've got it all figured out -- all I'm saying is; There is no evidence because there was a cover up.

A Democracy cannot last with so many secrets. It is BETTER for the Democracy to put the wrong LEADER on trial, than to have no trial at all.

To me, it certainly looks like the Economic Bank collapse was no surprise. It looks like it was good for well-positioned corporations to have the US invade Afghanistan and Iraq for THEIR benefit. So far, everything has been a lie but on 9.11 -- we all have to "TRUST THE FACTS." What facts?


If the TRUTHERS have NO FACTS -- that's because there was a conspiracy to cover them up. The Government has presented no facts. The FBI does not have Bin Laden on it's watch list for 9/11 and has admitted there is no compelling evidence to connect the 19 alleged hijackers -- it's a list of names the Bush administration got us. Just like they found drivers licenses in a pulverized building and LOST half the black boxes or "can't let us see" the rest of the data. And we are to just accept that the confiscated video tapes had nothing important on them.

No TRUST without Transparency -- this should NOT be a 9/11 conspiracy -- the FACT IS, we don't know enough to conclude anything.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
How can people "Move On" when the attack on the middle class -- and the continuous resource wars are still going on?

Whatever you think about 9/11 -- it ENABLED the Patriot Act, Domestic Spying, ending of international treaties against torture, Constitutional Protections and such.

EXACTLY !!!! GREAT POINT !

These are the things we should be focusing our energies on stopping.
For example, obama promised that he would look into prosecuting war crimes during the bush regime but he's since dropped that. WE THE PEOPLE should tell him if he would like to be re-elected, he will investigate.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


To be honest, the "OFFICIAL FEMA REPORT" that states it fell into it's own footprint and that there were FREE-FALL SPEEDS reached, is the 2ND report -- after they were caught lying that they CONCLUDED, it was a normal collapse due to massive fires and damage.

But video evidence was released showing the collapse -- so they CHANGED their story to fit the facts.

>> So, the first model showed the answer they wanted -- and the facts changed it. So what "COLLAPSE MODEL" is going to jibe with the new reality?

And what physics model explains a pancake collapse without resistance? None.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
You keep asking me to prove it was doens by terrorists. MY proof is that the OS says it was. I need NO further proof as I am not seeking change to it.

There you have it. Lucy's "proof" is that the "OS says it was."

Instead of denying ignorance, let's not disturb anyone's OS.



new topics

top topics



 
61
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join