It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Read the article.

He said that he plopped $5,000 in cash down on the counter and told the person "If you can produce a certified copy of Obama's birth certificate, the money is yours..."

The person returned with the document 45 minutes later.

FYI - I can produce a certified document showing that I was born on Mars in about 10 minutes. Complete with my infant footprint.

Photoshop is a wonderful tool

This document proves nothing. Not that I am an Obama supporter - far from it, but this document is worthless.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The #1 BITCH never challenged it because she got the #1 job! Check her track record since her appointment. She has done far more damage to the U.S. than Obama has. Example being: $4Billion aid to Pakistan (that the BITCH ochestrated).

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Speedforhire]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

It was...sort of. McCain,a s far as I know, did not attend the Bildeberg meeting a couple of years ago. We have the appearance of fair elections, but all is a sham. Our Constitutional Republic has been gone for over a hundred years.

The Bildeberg's wanted a democrat in office because the deck would be stack to usher in this radical agenda that THEY have.

It's all about global power for a select few.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Court-case - NILLLLL_ Faked-document- YAAAAA_ Re-elected = NAAAAA

Hillary goes to Washington? (sheep) B A A A A A

VP-?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
As I recall, the Dems did in fact harass McCain and demand he provide extra documents proving his presidential eligibility.

Can you show where it was Democrats who "harassed" McCain? I've never seen proof of that. And if it was 'harassment' toward McCain, what shall we call this movement against Obama? Surely, much more than 'harassment'...

Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

So did Obama. What's the point?

And further:

Congress Passes Resolution - Obama Born in Hawaii

"Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"
The resolution ended up passing the House 378-0.

Again, what's the point of bringing John McCain into this?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This issue is one of the reasons I come on this site less and less. The people who champion it are apparently too stupid to see that the real conspiracy here is the attempt to slander the President. Or perhaps they are GOP disinfo operatives and act out of malice.

Either way, if we should be investigating anything, it is the birther movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

At this point in the game do you really think that if it were determined that it was legit it would mean a hill of beans in Washington?

You're missing the bigger picture here.
And I mean the big one.

IF - let's say - IF Obama was born in Kenya, and he's allowed to continue as President? It would set a absolutely devastating precedent for allowing all future elections to include those who were not born in the USA.

Is this really what you want for Amerika?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a5564afec5e.jpg[/atsimg]

Personally if it were not for Arny I wouldn't give the whole Obama Hawaii thing another thought. But then I think of Arny and how he'd do ANYTHING to be allowed to run for President and all of a sudden it makes me take a look at something I'd normally just let slide. (The Birther movement)...

peace

[edit on 8-9-2010 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Guys, PLEASE stop talking about each other and stick to the subject.

Thanks.

Edit: Oops. I see I'm too late.

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well kind-uh reminds me of beating a "dead horse". How in God's name could all of this happen? Simple....just taken a look at the idiots around you, along with the last several generations of mostly ignorant young people who were raised on "truly sick #" and this guy was a shoe in.

I haven't seen a movie (ever) that could compare to this severely distorted reality we now stumble in. We want stumble much longer, it would seem.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
IF - let's say - IF Obama was born in Kenya, and he's allowed to continue as President? It would set a absolutely devastating precedent for allowing all future elections to include those who were not born in the USA.

If Obama's parents were residents of the US (his mother being a citizen) and were vacationing in Kenya when Barack was born, I'm pretty sure he'd still be considered a natural-born citizen, but it would probably go to the Supreme court or Congress and they'd have to pass a resolution stating such, as they did with McCain.

Arnold's parents weren't US citizens, nor were they residents of the US. There's no comparison.

The very best thing to do would be to DEFINE "Natural Born Citizen" and set up an official procedure to check the eligibility of candidates.

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I am actually glad that exchange took place because it highlights the only thing that seems to be generated in these threads anyway.

One poster came into a thread about Obama not being born in Hawaii to discuss his legitimacy. He was then questioned to the point that he admitted he had no interest in the topic of Obama's birth anyway. He flat out said that was not what he was interested in and that was why he was saying things that were not exactly true. When called on that he started flinging personal poo. Then the other poster responded with a personal defense.

Not one bit of that had anything to do with Obama's birth certificate but it did advance the idea that Obama supporters are all sneaky little frauds. Jibeho said he had no concern for the birth certificate issue and when that was pointed out he got personal and angry.

Nothing was proven either way but at least the idea is out there yet again. If you support Obama, you are probably a liar with 80 screen names. Maybe even a paid disinfo agent.

I am getting the hang of this now.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
From the original article:

While inside of the hospital I presented a member of the hospital’s administrative staff with $5000 US dollars, cash. I set the money down in front of them and told them that the money was theirs if they could bring me a certified copy of US President Barack Obama’s original hospital birth record. I stipulated that I was only allotting a small window of time for the staff member to fetch me the document.

So let me get this straight...

The Birther movement, alongside members of the Tea-Party, and the far-right media have been making allegations that Obama paid "Millions" to hide his birth records but it only took $5,000 to uncover them?

Does that make any sense at all?

What exactly would have been the purpose of all those "millions" he allegedly spent if they get trumped by 5,000 dollars and some anonymous staff member?

Here is what really makes sense.

This was probably the easiest 5k that Hospital worker could ever get from a naive tourist.

Get ready for this to fizzle out.

- Lee

They are mostly lawyers fees...indonesia is not awealthy country.

Originally posted by whiteblack
Please educate me: what is the big deal with him being born in Kenya? Since when we are all human being born on this planet? Does born in specific country really matter?

It matters because it's a matter of trust - surely that matters?

If he's lied about that then...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you Benevolent H. You can see my paranoia is running ahead of my thought process.

Do I think Obama was born in Kenya, no.
Do I think this dead horse has been beat enough?
You bet.
But I truly am afraid one of these days I'll see Arnold as President.
When I picture him in the White House my thinking goes a bit soft.

The very best thing to do would be to DEFINE "Natural Born Citizen" and set up an official procedure to check the eligibility of candidates.

Exactly.

peace

[edit on 8-9-2010 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is this a joke? Yet another huckster like Orly Taitz trying to spread their snake oil about some bunk about our President. I got it--since he was born, his entire family, friends, college roommates, senatorial colleagues, have been in on this real-life Manchurian candidate plot. Barack Obama was born in Kenya--and his main goal is, on 12/21/12, to annex the US to Kenya and declare Sharia law across the land.

Yea...that would really work and go over well.

Look, no matter what documents Obama produces proving his birthplace, hell, even if he got LIVE BIRTH VIDEO from Hawai'i, you numbskulls would just stay "NWO conspiracy antichrist obama kenya ZOMG", so I think that's why President Obama (and myself, among many others I know) think that this discussion is worthless. Nothing will ever be enough to satisfy the crazed birthers. What's ironic is that the guy who ran against him WASN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES. Maybe we should do some investigation and make sure he wasn't born outside of the canal zone in Panama--oh wait, he's white, so never mind.

Get over it guys: the President is black. And that's the only reason why his place of birth is being called into question. I don't think it's concensce racism for most--subconcicous really. But it's still racism. He's got a weird name and he's black..."WELL HE CAN'T BE MURKIN!"

You know what is so strange--I was checking out the top threads month to month over the last 3 or 4 years (or I believe that was the timeline). Up until November, no one even touched politics. UFOs, paranormal, unknown or ancient societies, even some government coverups--that was the GOOD stuff. But this forum doesn't do that. All you do is b*tch about Obama all day. Jesus Christ, can't we just make an "Obama hate" forum so that if people don't want to see made up tripe like this then we don't have to?

(edit: changed "back" to "black)

[edit on 9/8/10 by zcflint05]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I just came across these articles, which I find relevant and interesting.

DNC failed to certify Obama as eligible in most states.
canadafreepress.com...

And this:

All 435 In Congress Will Be Complicit In The Obama Birth Certificate/Eligibility Issue
www.dailypaul.com...

Something tells me this isn't going to go away. It could be so simply resolved.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

You dn't have to see anything you don't want to, either quit coming here, or don't click on the thread. Obama isn't black, he's half black, but yet that seems to be the only reason people can come up with when he is questioned, you make it a race iessue not others. There has been cntrovesy about every president, along with conspiracies, bad thougths etc.......don't expect to give Obama a pass, while playing the race card.......deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

To say this is because the President is black is a cheap, tacky shot with absolutely no value.

I ascribe the same value to that comment as I do to the constant cries of anti-semitism each time Israel is criticised.

I don't care what colour he is. I care about the American constitution, I care that it has been and continues to be trashed by white Bush and black Obama.

I care that people with no regard for truth, honesty and human life seem to be running the world.

I care that Obama is denying the American people their right to have evidence as to the eligibility of their President.

Typically, some people think they will eliminate the questions by accusing the questioners of being idiots, racists, kooks, whatever. A tired, worn out old tactic. In these cases, pot and black come to mind.

The question, however, remains. Is Obama eligible to be Presdent or not?
No matter what arguments or insults are hurled at the questioners, this very simple fact remains - Obama's eligibility has yet to be proven and it is a requirement of his office as well as his his first duty to the American people to provide that proof.

This is not rocket science, in fact it couldn't be more simple.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by wcitizen]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join