It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think people just want to know if he was born of a Jackal (like Damian Thorn) or the son of 100 insane men (like Freddy Kruger).

Has anyone ever heard a reason that his mother sent him back to Hawaii in 1971 to live with his grandparents? She seemed as neglectful as his dad was with him.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Well post all of your personal information on the web then if it's no big deal. The point is he doesn't have to as it's not a requirement of his being President which according to all of your laws he's followed to the letter and even gone beyond what he had to to satisfy the fringe.

But the Fringe isn't happy with the truth, then all of a sudden the whole US government is in on the coverup of Barry's Presidency. It's so pathetically sad and delusional of the Birther movement to keep rehashing these proven lies over and over again. Even if a video surfaced of Obamas birth showing the hospital in Hawaii with all the Long Form BC, COLB forms laying out to be seen. The Birther movement would claim that the video was a fake.

Your not going to be happy until you get him out of office, well guess what you are the minority in the US. The majority of your fellow citizens voted Obama into office. That's the way democracy works. You don't always get your way.

If you need an outlet for pent up anger over this issue take up kickboxing or something!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I should start a rumor that Barrack was a secret Gay prostitute that contracted AIDS on the streets of Chicago then demand he submit to a televised blood test, or prove by default that I am correct, even though I won't show you any proof to back up my claim.

Making a wild Obama-claim with absolutely no evidence, getting upset when people ask you to provide proof of the claim (brushing them off as Kool-Aid drinkers) and yet demanding Obama prove the rumor wrong through a series of unnecessary actions is the idiotic theme for many anti-Obama conspiracy theorists.

None of which he should ever indulge, or else risk being expected to address every nutty theory imaginable.

Something no President should be forced to do.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

No where did I state I was upset......sorry, if you find Kool Aid drinking offensive........it's alot better than some of the other insults lobbed the rights way from the tolerant left on here. Ah well, distractions from reality seem to be the way of this administration, thankfully they will be over in 2 years......then hopefully the trials will begin.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

And like the Bush admin wasn't full of distractions while they spent the US into the hole you are in now. Like when Bush provided Tax Cuts to the rich without paying for them. Just dumped $700 Billion onto the deficit. What about Medicaid for seniors, Trillions more in unfunded liabilities so he could get the Florida vote. All the while distracting the public with the "War on Terror".

Bush nearly doubled the deficit in 8 years of office.

Source

Do you have amnesia?

edit on 8-9-2010 by DEEZNUTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Hello wcitizen,

Thank you for your post. I am writing to call attention to your sign off statement.

Are you aware that it is widely understood that our 21st President was born in Canada?

That right Chester Arthur lists his US origin as Fairfield Vermont, near the border with Canada.

He became US President when James Garfield left office early and unexpectedly.

So it appears we have been fooled twice.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
For the last time.......if he did get student foriegn aid loans etc, it would end the whole discussion.........can't see a reason in this word he won't release this. Except of course if what some of the American populace thinks is true really is true...............one way or the other this could end the whole debate.

Again, his records are not relevant to anything.

Just another speculative theory someone created out of the blue to keep this nonsense going past the BC issue.

Do you have any proof he received foreign aid at all? Are you saying he "probably" got it so you demand proof that he didn't?

If you have the theory it is your job to back it up with evidence, not his.

"You Can't Prove a Negative"

Proving that a phenomenon isn't real takes a lot more time and effort than it takes to demonstrate it. This is especially true when the definition of the phenomenon can be changed at will by its believers. Its very difficult to prove the general non-existence of a phenomenon, and this difficulty is used by believers of many kinds of phenomena to give the appearance of credibility to their beliefs.
Skepticwiki

Sound familiar?

First a Birth Certificate, the Student Loans, The College records...I mean come on.
Nothing is good enough for the delusional because they constantly move the goal post..

The only thing that could happen from the release of a ton of personal information would be even MORE wild theories and demands as I am sure some group would spot something that they would blow out of proportion and come up with a whole host of other things they will "need".

Still, if you think the release of personal information is no big deal...you go first.
Put all of yours up in the next post.

What...you got something to hide?

Look...when this BC turns up bogus, and it will I am sure, will you accept the already released BC from Obama, The word of the State of Hawaii and it's officials, the U.S. government that accepts him as a citizen, and the will of the Americans who democratically voted him into office?

Or will you continue the snipe-hunt and think that every politician and government official in the United States is covering for Obama in terms of his records?

I think I know the answer...

- Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It appears you All have not learned much at all.
This is Not good for your 'collective' futures.
You are only fooling yourselves.

It appears most human beings are just not worthy.
A constant barrage of Lies, Deception, Manipulation, Division, Death, Destruction.
Very unworthy of Life itself.

You continue to Follow the paths of Fools and Not use the inherent Creator given traits that separate mankind from the animal kingdom. Most continue to not acknowledge these traits or Use them for the betterment of oneself and their brethren.

It truly is Disgusting.
I've done the best 'I' can do here on ATS.
Good Riddence.
Time is very short my friends.
You have Always had a Choice.

The cosmos is Right on Time.....
The Creator is Not impressed.
Would you agree?
Of course you would yet choose to Not "Do the Right Thing" for yourselves, family and neighbors.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I reread Barry’s bio since this topic is up again. I had never read his timeline all that carefully before. Seems mommy (Ann) got preggers, then 3 months later married his Kenyen dad (Barry sr.). His dad split Kenya after getting married and knocking up his wife there. He left his wife and newborn for Hawaii to become the first black student at U of Hawaii. So technically he was married to both women when Ann was prego and never even told her until much later. (Source is Wikipedia. I’m sure Wiki is carefully vetted on B.O.’s biography so I’m comfortable with using it as a source.)

Anyway, BO Sr. sounds like a walking sperm donor, polygamist scumbag from the story so far. He eventually visited BO Jr. (our vacationer in chief) only ONE TIME. Nice. Classy guy!

So to get to the point…the timeline around BO’s birth. Ann’s preggers and going to school, has BO (in Hawaii or Kenya) and then immediately moved to Washington state. WTF? Why did she do that I wonder? His dad also split town and started going to school in Mass. Her parents lived in Hawaii so why wouldn’t she want to stay there with her newborn I wonder?

It didn’t take Ann long to decide she needed to continue her buffet of international bed-fellows and went for Lolo Soeroto and moved the whole family to Indonesia amidst major political turmoil.

(Maybe I need to go easier on Obama considering he was toted around the world like an old bottle of Kama-Sutra oil, by his very ambitious mother.)

I have just been pondering why she would have went from Hawaii to Kenya to have the baby then bounced back to Hawaii for only a month then over to Washington.

I don’t really have a birther point of view but it would be nice to see him be open and transparent about things and put it all to bed or people on the fence like me will always be wondering why he’s being so sneaky about it all.

By the way, it also says neither sets of parents were very happy about the interracial marriage. If they were so unhappy with her and her mixed race kid, then why did she dump Barrack on them when he was 10? I like the family picture as they are holding one child and Barrack is sitting a few feet away. Our partier-in-chief had a pretty rough life it would seem and would explain why his views on most things are pretty disconnected from at least half the Americans in this country.

I think that is why the founding fathers wanted a true American to become president, if for nothing else, common ground with the majority of Americans. I really don’t think he has that common ground no matter where he was born.

BTW, I saw an argument way back when from some fool (different thread on this topic) who said that George Washington was born in England so we violated the natural born rule right off the bat. I was just in DC last week and at Mt. Vernon and took note that Washington was born in Virginia. I don’t know where that person got their info but that is not a valid argument against protecting the presidency for people born here.

edit on 8-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: omg...so many typos

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Awww.
Jon does NOT approve!
Nice rant, but what does ANY of that have to do with Obama's legal qualifications to be President?
Why .....nothing!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
if he did recieve student aid as an exchange student, that wouod pretty much prove it right there.

And IF he was born in France, that would prove it, too.
And IF he he was only 20 years old, that would prove it, too...

Thing is, we don't have ANY evidence or proof of any of those imaginary scenarios.

Originally posted by abe froman
obama did not pass through customs or immigration upon his return to the united states as a child, whether he was born in the u.s. or not, he is actually in this country illegally.

Wow! A new lie! He's an Illegal Immigrant!
Yeah! That's it! That oughtta stick.

Originally posted by lee anoma
There is also nothing to clear up about his SSN.

What I want to know is... How do these people know Barack Obama's ss #? Isn't that private information?

This is all a bunch of loose theories and wild speculation with absolutely no facts.

Yup. And they will continue to be circulated through the blogosphere time and time again... and veins in birthers' foreheads will bulge and pound and nothing will come of it.

It's really kind of sad to see people SO upset over stuff that isn't even true. What kind of a life is that?

Originally posted by justinsweatt
Why have this argument? Can someone please just lock this thread?

Gotta say... not surprised you want to shut down all these facts that don't support your agenda...

Originally posted by lee anoma
I should start a rumor that Barrack was a secret Gay prostitute that contracted AIDS on the streets of Chicago then demand he submit to a televised blood test, or prove by default that I am correct, even though I won't show you any proof to back up my claim.

I think someone already tried something very similar to that. Don't forget to throw something about crack or heroin in there. That oughtta do it

edit on 9/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: coding

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sounds like you are more interested in the drama of Obamas' upbringing, rather than the birth certificate issue itself.

Not many people live the "Brady Bunch" life with a perfect family, I didn't, nevertheless here is proof that it won't stop you from a successful life with a loving family and the possibility of becoming President.

Now that would epitomize the American Dream.

Even before that though, he was more successful and better educated than those pointing fingers at him.

So I guess it turned out okay for him, now who are we to judge his parents?

- Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Awww.
Jon does NOT approve!
Nice rant, but what does ANY of that have to do with Obama's legal qualifications to be President?
Why .....nothing!

Wow, quite a reaction! I didn't think I ranted at all! I was merely looking into the timeline around the time he was born to see if it made sense or not that they went to Kenya to have the baby.

The interesting thing was that once she had Barrack she moved to Washington right away. I just put that out there for food for thought.

I really don’t think one way or another about this issue as there is no way to resolve it without the long form certificate and that is NEVER going to come out and we all know that.

Everything else was me pondering what I had just read about Barracks crappy life getting dragged around and dumped off, while his mother did her international “research” (of men, it would seem).

It was hardly a rant, just a stream of consciousness. He really does have very little in common though with the youth of an average American, and that was the only opinion I offered in my post (and it is just that, an opinion).

What has happened to ATS these days? Everyone seems a bit snippy.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan
I don’t really have a birther point of view but it would be nice to see him be open and transparent about things and put it all to bed or people on the fence like me will always be wondering why he’s being so sneaky about it all.

You talk as if Obama was there as an adult, observing why his parents got together, what their relationship was like and how his birth affected that relationship... Jesus, man! He was either not even born yet or an infant at the time! What do you expect him to be open about??? What do you expect him to know?

I don't know CRAP about my parent's relationship at the time of my birth. Why do you think he does? And why do you think he should air his parent's relational dirty laundry? You guys sound like a bunch of old ladies gossiping about the pretty young girl that just moved in down the block. Your post reads like a soap opera! I really think using the president to get your drama needs met is pretty whacked!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow.... what a bunch of hot heads.

I just stated the facts that the kid was bounced aorund from home to home and place to place.

You're right... that would have no effect on his life or world view.

I didn't say it made him a good or bad adult, I was just pondering it. Let it go already. You guys are spitting venom in here.

Bye. I'm done. Thanks for the meaningful discussion....NOT.

edited to add:

BTW, I'm not a birther and not against birthers. I'm completely neutral on this topic so I don't know why you are jumping down my [snip]?

edit on 8-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: added stuff at end

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/9/10 by argentus because: censor circumvention

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Bye. I'm done. Thanks for the meaningful discussion....NOT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? Did you even read what YOU wrote?
Talk about venom! Walking scumbag?
Well Jon.......what exactly were you discussing anyway?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan
while his mother did her international “research” (of men, it would seem).

Are you opining it is evil for a woman to remarry after her first husband deserts her, or do you believe it was evil in this case because the men were black?

- Now go ahead and pretend there was nothing judgemental in your words ...

Two marriages do not make a woman the slut you imply.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join