It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Stop "hoping". Nothing will become of this. Even if the Kenyan hospital held a press conference, complete with the doctor who swears on live TV that he personally extracted little Barack from his mothers vagina and has a geo-tagged video of the birth, nothing will happen. Do you really think anyone will admit fault or that the president would be impeached?? No way.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

and why not?
i think it would be the only option.
the problem is he will call for martial law first

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So what if Obama is born in Kenya? Does it make him non-American? He is still a natural born citizen because his mother is an American.

Just accept it, Obama is an American. He can be born on the moon and he is still American because his mother is American.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

actually it would make him a dual citizen of the uk and the us

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the result would be of successfully questioning Obama's birth.

We know that McCain was born in Panama and has no official birth certificate. So, because his birth is no more "official" than Obama's, the same tactics of requiring a certified birth certificate could be used against him.

Because Obama was elected by a majority and legally sworn in, it seems that Joe Biden would then become President. OK. Go, Joe! Then maybe we'd have some genuine liberal change and leave all of the destructive, corporate conservatism behind.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So did they spell the country correctly this time?

The first time these "documents" came forth -- they were a fraud. NOW, maybe they are more "official."

>> Does it really matter at this point? No. If Kenya can make a 2-year-old the President of the United States and stamp a mind-program on him from that age -- well, such amazing abilities should be rewarded.

I'm only posting on this -- yet another thread on Obama's birth to say; "it is really stupid" and it gets Obama off the hook for continuing the Afghan war.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
So what if Obama is born in Kenya? Does it make him non-American? He is still a natural born citizen because his mother is an American.

Just accept it, Obama is an American. He can be born on the moon and he is still American because his mother is American.

My parents were born in the states -- but all my brothers and sisters were born overseas. They are all, however US Citizens. I am -- but while I was born in the USA soil -- I doubt that a few years in a foreign country would have made much difference to my loyalty.

We've got people born and raised here that sell out this country every day and outsource jobs -- did it stop them? The sole purpose of the rule is to prevent foreign Powers from over-running our government.

Why no protest about Arnold Swarzennegar then?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Reading his letter to the members of Congress it sounds like Mr Smith might have been duped by his 'friend from the Congo'.

He surely would have seemed the perfect mark after he'd explained he'd come to Africa to search for a living dinosaur.

Still, the birth certificate has a baby's footprint stamped on it, so it would be easy to tell whether the document is authentic or not.

Personally,I'd be more interested in learning whether he found out anything new about the 'Mokele Mbembe'?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
(I'll start off by saying that I could be screwing up the timeline or what is actually being claimed. If so, I apologize ahead of time. I'm tired.

This story just has too many holes in it for me.

He gets it on February 19, 2009. He then procedes to call "members of the United States Congress and other federal and state officials as well as attorneys." (The Poste Mail article)

After this fails, naturally his impression was that eBay was the the best way to "garner publicity and bring Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate to the attention of the whole world.", where apparently the only proof of this was a screen capture of a now no-longer-existent auction(ebay image).

A few more months pass and the file is then part of a failed lawsuit in October 2009 (Orly Lawsuit).

Then, while knowing of the large number of people interested in this topic (for better or worse), the file is once again sat on and out of the public eye until August 4, 2010, when every congressman gets a notarized copy (Congress Getting Copies).

There are just too many time problems with this. Most notably the time between the October 2009 situation and the August 31, 2010 mailings. People are so invested in this story, they wouldn't have put off sharing the item sooner.

I concede that it could just be them wanting to make sure all steps were done appropriately and in a way so as not to question their methods, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: Wow. I just re-read that and some of what I said is painfully unclear. But I'm too tired to correct it right now. I hope you can translate my words.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Clarification.
He was born Barack Obama.
Dual British and US citizen. Therefore not 'natural born' American.
His mother marrirried and Indonesian by the name of Soetoro who adopted Barack Obama and he became Barry Soetoro and an Indonesian citizen attending a muslim madrassa in Indonesia.
He has since assumed the name Barak Obama but no amount of research has managed to locate any documentation showing the legal name change.
So unless all documentation which is sealed is released we do not know which name he used and when.
As to all intents and purposes his name is Soetoro there is no possible way, regardless of where he is born, that he is the legally elected POTUS.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Eastwood

As I recall, the Dems did in fact harass McCain and demand he provide extra documents proving his presidential eligibility. I recall also that this all went away before the election because--guess what? Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Emilymary

Good to see you could make it, are you going to start regurgitating all the lies you had from the other thread again? Where's all your concrete proof you have that you site as being fact!

Are birthers members of Scientology?

They apply a similar tactic as those from that Church(if you can call it that)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Good article posing some good questions.
Of course no answers - just sealed records and millions to keep them sealed.

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
just sealed records and millions to keep them sealed.

Just more lies from a birther - please show how millions have been spent to seal what records exactly.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yummy, more Birther catch.

Originally posted by Emilymary
Dual British and US citizen. Therefore not 'natural born' American.

Where is the evidence that Obama is not eligible for the presidency based on a foreign law? 7 of our previous presidents were dual citizens and they had absolutely no issue passing the eligibility line. In the Wong Kim Ark case the opposition noted that Wong Kim could become president if he won his court battle and it was noted under the court of law when the judge made the decision to awark Wong Kim his citizenship at birth back.

Where in the constitution does it say dual citizenship at birth makes you ineligible?

His mother marrirried and Indonesian by the name of Soetoro who adopted Barack Obama

Where is the evidence he was adopted? Adoption at the time required the child to become a citizen and according to the laws at time Obama could not have.

Obama could not have become an Indonesian citizen because A) Indonesian law forbid dual citizenship. By US law anybody under 18years cannot give up their US citizenship. B) Obama was over the age of 5, where as Indonesian law only grants automatic citizenship to children below the age of 5 and C) Obama needed to stay in Indonesia for atleast 5 years to be applicable to apply for Indonesian citizenship. The old Indonesian constitution held strict rules on mixed marriages, one in which Obama's mother was involved in.

he became Barry Soetoro

Where is the evidence he legally changed his name to Barry Soetoro?

muslim madrassa in Indonesia.

What evidence was it that he attended a Muslim madrassa?

You are unbelievable. Despite many of your claims have been proven false, you just move threads expecting nobody would notice. How does it feel to know you are spreading false information?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i think for $50 and the right connections anybody can get a kenyan birth certificate. i know mexican ones are going for $500 pesos. they should be free because if you get caught with one they'll deport your @#! back to mexico.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic Honey
reply to post by Eastwood

As I recall, the Dems did in fact harass McCain and demand he provide extra documents proving his presidential eligibility. I recall also that this all went away before the election because--guess what? Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

That is an outright made up pile of baloney. Is this really what this discussion is? People just make up things as they go along? Nothing is the least bit true about anything you said and I can prove it. Like the last time though, you made the claim. You back your lie up.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Emilymary

Emily, could you please clarifiy further? I was adopted by my stepfather and that did not change my name. In fact my stepbrothers used to tease me that they were changing both my first and last name because they knew I had a value on my given name. No matter how many times they wrote down my "new name" it never once made it a legal change and I still have my given first name as well as my real father's last name. Is there some detail you are leaving out or some Hawaiin law you are forgetting to include in your clarification?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by jibeho
Do you think that Obama is keeping the tight lip for a reason not even related to his eligibility? Perhaps related to the relationships and behavior of his mother in the years before and after his birth?

Her relationships? I doubt it. But maybe his parents weren't married. That's what Michelle said, after all. And if Obama wants to keep that private, that's his business. And if he has something about his mother's OR father's past that he doesn't want known, I respect that. None of it would affect his qualifications for president. If his mom was CIA and his father was Malcolm X, he would still be eligible to be our president.

Goodnight, friends.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

If all of that turns out to be true he would indeed be eligible to serve. However, it would simply prove that he has been living a lie and wrote two books full of contrived tales that were designed to give him a past.

I'm tired of this is none of my business bs. My first employer out of college wanted to read my thesis to learn more about me prior to hiring me. He got it from the library at my school. Should I have told him it was none of his business?

It all matters when we are talking about the PERSON who is the POTUS. Regardless of race, gender, religion etc. Obama started this by cloaking his college information, writings etc. If this were a conservative in the WH with so many inconsistencies I would expect the same treatment. And you better believe that the same people defending Obama would be on attack with a vengence. It is a blatant double standard.

I would love to visit Obama's presidential library in a few years because it will be EMPTY or full of someone elses stuff borrowed from the Smithsonian!!!! No personal documents, baby photos, etc Just autographed copies of his books for sale in the gift shop at 50% off.

Amazing!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I'm tired of this is none of my business bs. My first employer out of college wanted to read my thesis to learn more about me prior to hiring me. He got it from the library at my school. Should I have told him it was none of his business?

Your thesis was about your parents private lives around the time you were born? What degree were you going for?

It all matters when we are talking about the PERSON who is the POTUS. Regardless of race, gender, religion etc. Obama started this by cloaking his college information, writings etc. If this were a conservative in the WH with so many inconsistencies I would expect the same treatment. And you better believe that the same people defending Obama would be on attack with a vengence. It is a blatant double standard.

Ah that famous logic. 'If it were this, then this would happen so that is why I can safely assume anything I want about that.' Works like a charm.

I would love to visit Obama's presidential library in a few years because it will be EMPTY or full of someone elses stuff borrowed from the Smithsonian!!!! No personal documents, baby photos, etc Just autographed copies of his books for sale in the gift shop at 50% off.

Amazing!!!!

You hate Obama and you hate Obama. I have to tell you, the facts, logic, and well tempered argument you make here is rock solid.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join