It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Who cares where he was born. He's ten million times smarter than Bush. This whole search for where Obama was born is just another distraction from what happened on 9-11. Don't waste your time. You should be asking why there's no wreckage in Shanksville.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

So you can attack me with no substance of your own?

The truth hurts and the sooner you can come to grips with that the better off you will be.

Pick any Modern President and do some research on lineage. You Will not encounter the same roadblocks and inconsistencies that you encounter when trying to study Obama. I tried. The only information is available from his "books" in the words of his Ghost Writer.

Funny, that when someone uncovers any information that contradicts Obama's Nativity story it is all labeled as false or lies.

I could care less about this Kenyan BC because I know that there is more to this story below the surface.

No one has been able to explain why his mother was registered at the University of Washington a month after his birth. It is just ignored. She last attended University of HI in Fall of 1960 and there is no evidence to place her anywhere in HI in 1961. Perhaps she went back to Washington prior to Obama's birth.

REGISTRAR’S OFFICE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON CONFIRMS START DATE WAS IN SEPTEMBER 1961

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Attack? Show me this attack. Sorry but I will not get sucked into your little games. I attacked no one and you know that. If that is your actual response then you might as well have written it down on a napkin and blown your nose in it. Do not attempt to accuse me of things I did not do. Your MO is old and tired.

Your thesis had nothing to do with your parents private relationship, after all did it?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jzenman
Who cares where he was born. He's ten million times smarter than Bush. This whole search for where Obama was born is just another distraction from what happened on 9-11. Don't waste your time. You should be asking why there's no wreckage in Shanksville.

I think you're in the wrong forum
Maybe the truthers can focus the next nine years of their lives on the truth surrounding Obama. Plenty of Obama generated drama to fuel the cause for years.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightyRight

Originally posted by Atomic Honey
reply to post by Eastwood

As I recall, the Dems did in fact harass McCain and demand he provide extra documents proving his presidential eligibility. I recall also that this all went away before the election because--guess what? Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

That is an outright made up pile of baloney. Is this really what this discussion is? People just make up things as they go along? Nothing is the least bit true about anything you said and I can prove it. Like the last time though, you made the claim. You back your lie up.

Actually, you are mistaken, as the Obama campaign caused one person to be ineligible to run for POTUS because he held a green card, and he was removed from the ballot.

en.wikipedia.org...

Calero is now a permanent resident alien (holding a green card) since 1990.

They then went after Mccain.

Before you make accusations like the above you should really do some more research on the topic.

www.govtrack.us...

S. Res. 511: A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen

(snip)

Votes: Apr 30, 2008: This resolution passed in the Senate by Unanimous Consent. A record of each senator’s position was not kept.

Full text:

www.govtrack.us...

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Edit to add Calero information. I saw that question coming.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Why no protest about Arnold Swarzennegar then?

Because you do not have to be a natural born citizen to run for governor. Moot point, it is a baseless argument.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That was an attack? Are these threads even real or am I on something?

The truth hurts and the sooner you can come to grips with that the better off you will be.

The truth about whether or not Obama was born a bastard child or not? Help me grip that, won't you please?

Pick any Modern President and do some research on lineage. You Will not encounter the same roadblocks and inconsistencies that you encounter when trying to study Obama. I tried. The only information is available from his "books" in the words of his Ghost Writer.

How hard did you try? What are you trying to find out that you can so easily find out about other presidents? I am having a hard time getting details about Bush's wife killing her boyfriend, G.W. getting into trouble in the military and avoiding a drug test to avoid being caught doing coc aine. Those seemed like big stumbling blocks to me but that is how perspective works.

Please, tell us what you want to know about so badly and maybe here at ATS we can help you figure it out.

Funny, that when someone uncovers any information that contradicts Obama's Nativity story it is all labeled as false or lies.

Like what? Other than the things that have all turned out to be lies?

I could care less about this Kenyan BC because I know that there is more to this story below the surface.

What more is there and how do you know it? Gut feeling you get?

No one has been able to explain why his mother was registered at the University of Washington a month after his birth. It is just ignored. She last attended University of HI in Fall of 1960 and there is no evidence to place her anywhere in HI in 1961. Perhaps she went back to Washington prior to Obama's birth.

Perhaps. The puzzle you are presenting here is that he must not be legit because his mom might have been in Washington instead of Hawaii? You do not care about the Kenyan birth certificate but you know he is not American because his mom was registered in Washington at a time that you personally feel she should not have been?

You research is simply devastating.

REGISTRAR’S OFFICE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON CONFIRMS START DATE WAS IN SEPTEMBER 1961

You are not running into roadblocks, you are creating them. How has that been working out so far? Obama any closer to being impeached yet? Are those gut feelings, things you just "know" and these things you call "roadblocks" getting anyone anywhere?

Come on, you KNOW these things are true, right? Why are you having such a hard time getting anyone to listen? The last time I checked, there are talk show hosts and politicians all over this country that would love to destroy Obama. Sean Hannity subtitled his show the "Stop Obamacare Express" and the "Stop Reed Pelosi Express" and other such nonsense. Why are you not sharing what you know with these people?

I guess I have to accuse you of treason. All you birthers "know for a fact" that Obama is not eligible to be president and so far none of you are doing anything about it. Sad, that.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by RightyRight

Originally posted by Atomic Honey
reply to post by Eastwood

As I recall, the Dems did in fact harass McCain and demand he provide extra documents proving his presidential eligibility. I recall also that this all went away before the election because--guess what? Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

That is an outright made up pile of baloney. Is this really what this discussion is? People just make up things as they go along? Nothing is the least bit true about anything you said and I can prove it. Like the last time though, you made the claim. You back your lie up.

Actually, you are mistaken, as the Obama campaign caused one person to be ineligible to run for POTUS because he held a green card, and he was removed from the ballot.

They then went after Mccain.

Before you make accusations like the above you should really do some more research on the topic.

Actually you are mistaken and you provided the proof that rightyright was correct. Did you read what he was responding to?

I recall also that this all went away before the election because--guess what? Instead of hiding and calling people names that demanded the info, he simply gave it to them.

That is not true and you just posted the proof of it. Nice job.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I keep hearing how stupid President Bush was......and yet the same people blame all of the worlds ills on him. Seems it'd take a very smart man to do so much damage. I just wonder, if Obama is so much smarter than Persident Bush, why does he keep on signing off on the same stuff President Bush bega, ala the Patriot Act etc.......it seems a pretty dumb thing to do, you know following President Bush and all.....and yet here this supposedly smart man is, and doing the same things, along with some stupid new twists of his own. It wouldn't be that hard for Obama to prove where he's from.....but it's not gonna happen. does this prove how smart he is..........maybe, maybe not, but one thing is for certain, his hope and change has come and gone and if he were that smart, he'd have been the president he told people he would be, instead of a president shrouded in mystery with growing disdain from the American populace.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Your thesis had nothing to do with your parents private relationship, after all did it?

I never said it did. My comment about my thesis applies to the classic none of your business response to defend the concealment of all of Obama's records and writings.

Obama holds the answers to any all questions and can easily put all of this to rest. Yet he CHOOSES to feed the divide and the controversy. How is that for the "transparent presidency" that he promised.

An original BC exists based on the stamp of the document that he has paraded around. Why not show the original and put this to bed! I would love to move on to place more focus on his policy agenda.

THis whole birther movement exists solely because of Obama's refusal to shed light on the situation. BC, College Records, and any financial aid records to reveal how a man with no money could afford a high priced tour through Occidental, Columbia and Harvard. He never disclosed any student loans during his senate years despite claiming to have recently paid them off.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I never said it did. My comment about my thesis applies to the classic none of your business response to defend the concealment of all of Obama's records and writings.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. Since when do Job applicants have to supply their education and pertinent details relating to them as well as the details of their parents relationship around the time of their own conception? How do you relate those two things in your head?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

If you would "grant rights" to others based on their personality, flaws, integrity or ANYTHING other than their citizenship, as the Constitution stipulates, I'm not surprised that you are disgusted by me.
You are clearly disgusted by the law of our land. I'm proud defender of the Constitution and will stand by it in the face of ignorance and emotional reactions such as yours.

Originally posted by whiteblackPlease educate me: what is the big deal with him being born in Kenya? Since when we are all human being born on this planet? Does born in specific country really matter?

Yes it really matters.
Article II, Section 1:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Get ready for this to fizzle out.

- Lee

And then bubble back up again.

Originally posted by Emilymary
Dual British and US citizen. Therefore not 'natural born' American.

Proof on ANY of your allegations, please? Let me get you started:

Dual Citizenship

The United States does not formally recognize dual citizenship. However, it also does not taken any stand against it, either legally or politically. Typically, no American will forfeit his or her citizenship by undertaking the responsibilities of citizenship in another country. This is true even if the responsibilities include traveling with a foreign passport, voting in another country's election, or running for and/or serving in public office of another country. In most cases, it is unimportant to the United States whether another country also claims you as a citizen.

The loss of U.S. citizenship can only occur if a person's actions demonstrate an intent to give up his or her citizenship. Such actions might include:

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

I said research in lineage!!

Do you know what lineage is?

Everything else can be summed up by one word that applies to the story of Obama.

FRAUD!

I'm not doubting his technical eligibility here. I am concerned about a fraudulent liar sitting at the helm of this nation as he steers it into bankruptcy and its ultimate demise.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You guys are wasting your time! Look at how Clinton was such a dement.

The Obamanation will not change, unless of course he gets voted out in 2012. But then again, we may all be voted out in 2012...........better be ready!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alxandro

What purpose would the Bilderberg Group have for wanting a Kenyan man as president of the US?

Think about it, if the man is not eligible then anything he does as "President" is not valid.

That could be said about any President, even though it is a little idiotic since he is eligible. The odd thing about birther kooks is that they say it over & over again for no reason and without any justification.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

I said research in lineage!!

Do you know what lineage is?

Yes I do but the only thing I see being asked about is whether or not his parents were married when he was born. What questions about his lineage could you possibly have?

Everything else can be summed up by one word that applies to the story of Obama.

FRAUD!

Everything Jibeho posts can be summed up with one phrase - deflective non-truths.

I'm not doubting his technical eligibility here. I am concerned about a fraudulent liar sitting at the helm of this nation as he steers it into bankruptcy and its ultimate demise.

Can you clear that thought up a little? What part is fraudulent and if it is not his eligibilty, why are you discussing it in this thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The main reason for that is because they are. Consider the subject of this phony balony thread, the fake Kenyan Birth Certificate.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

CindyREmains is that you?? or perhaps KJ Gunderson, CJ Henderson, Adevoc Satanae, lessinterested.

You can't resist these threads can you?

Oh Mods! please check this user out!! Thank You

Funny

[edit on 8-9-2010 by jibeho]

Yes mods, please check me out. Check out each and everything you can about me. Then, when you finish, check Jibeho's post history and see if you can find out why makes this same post every 2 weeks or so.

I guess when you run out of rational thoughts and on topic things to say and after you have stated very clearly you are not even interested in the actual topic of the thread, the best thing you could do was accuse me of something too.

Afterall is attacking you, I am 80 different people, Obama is from Mars...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join