It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just a side note, wasn't it P. Berg that started the lawsuits against Obama's candidacy, followed by the Hillary Clinton campaign calling Obama a muslim? If so, can it be said that the Birther movement actually started in the Democratic party?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stateless Person

Could you elaborate on that a bit more? What sub-race do you speak of and Obama is a disciple of whom?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh this is on topic.........and really you stand by that? I'm not talking about you, I'm asking how you coud rationally compare Obama doing nothing to end this charade, to rape and battering women. It is truely a sick world we live in. Obama is reaping the rewards of being president, and people question something about his past and all of sudden it's equal to this? Wow, I didn't know the kool aid was still this strong after 2 years of ineffectiveness. He has been scrutinized no more than any other president and yet people make a federal case out of him being asked some simple basic questions that he, with his transperancy promise, should have no problem proving or disproving......And yet "birthers" as they are called are the hateful ones?

edit on by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

What do you want Obama to do?
Show up at your house? He's put the BC on line, it's certified by the State of Hawaii, accepted by the Congress!
But, that';s not good enough for the birthers!
Do you really expect The President, ANY President to spen his time trying to please every looney fringe that has a problem?
ANYTHING Obama would produce would be decried as fake by the birthers because the root of it is they hate Obama!
You guys are only chasing your tails, looking more and more foolish, even if you are to self absorbed to comprehend it!

edit on by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think this is funny anyway - I've weighed in on this before, so I'll do this again with a snippet out of my personal history.

I had to provide a BC from yonks ago for a job. I went to my mother, who would logically have this paper, right? well, as military families go, it got lost somewhere in transition between A and where she lives today.

So, I was born in WA state, so I send my info and get a new BC - only now it comes computerized, with a stamp.

Amazingly enough, it looks like the President's BC he released.

That being said, its perfectly plausible to believe this is what he has for his official BC. I suspect a quick poll would reveal how much of the population has their original BC.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Frankly, he wouldn't be welcome in my house......no, but he could release his student loan info, his college records, maybe clear up which ssn is actually his.........I don't need to put my hands on it personally, but by only using partisan sources, it does question the results like his "bc". As far as being self absorbed.......really? So worrying if the person in charge of my country is really in charge legally is being self absorbed? Wow, I guess the kool aid is still as strong as 2 years ago.

edit on by adifferentbreed because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OMG why is this guy back again with the same damn hoax? TO you people who believe him, this is the kid who tried to sell the Obama BC on Ebay. Here is why I think he's a fraud. As is the birth certificate.

So let's consider some of the things Smith as to say in this declaration:

1. My name is Lucas Daniel Smith. I am over 18 years old, am of sound mind and free of any mental disease or psychological impairment of any kind or condition.

2. I am a citizen of the United States of America, I am 29 years old and I was born and raised in the state of Iowa.

Including "born and raised" information in a declaration is terribly irrelevant to the subject at hand. On the other hand, not including any information about where Mr. Smith can presently be found is an atypical omission for a declaration of this type. The court, after all, has no clue who "Lucas Daniel Smith" is, or how to locate him.

4. On February 19, 2009 I visited the Coast General hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

In contrast to this claim in the declaration, back in late June/early July, Smith said "This spring I traveled through Kenya and it's capital Nairobi." Now instead of "this spring," he says he was in Kenya in February.

5. I visited the hospital accompanied by one more person, a natural born citizen of the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly known as “Zaire” and before independence as the “Belgian Congo”).

I see two things in this item worth noting, one questionable, and one just odd. The odd one is the inclusion of the political history of the Congo. Why that belongs in the declaration is beyond me; it's as relevant as the state of Smith's birth.

6. I traveled to Kenya and Mombasa in particular with the intent to obtain the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama, as I was told previously that it was on file in the hospital and under seal, due to the fact that the prime minister of Kenya Raela Odinga is Barack Hussein Obama's cousin.

First, there's the matter of Smith's intent. Here he claims he went to Kenya intending to get the birth certificate, having been told previously it was at a Mombasa hospital. Back in June, Smith said that he was in Kenya simply on travel, and that he first started hearing talk about a Kenyan birth certificate when he was already in Kenya.

Second, Smith says he was "told previously" that there was a birth certificate on file with the hospital. Back in June all he said that was he "delved and found" that a birth certificate was on file at the hospital. No substantive difference, but Smith's source both times remains unstated. If he learned it by calling the hospital or contacting the state, you think he'd say so. But given his subsequent claim that he had to pay off a military official to get at the physical document, why would the hospital or the state be so open on the phone? On the other hand, who else in Nairobi would even be able to tell him decisively that he should make a 200+ mile trip to Mombasa? And why is that information not relevant to share while the history of Congo's name-changes is?

Third, Smith repeats the outright lie that Obama and Odinga are cousins. Putting a proven false statement in a court declaration isn't very smart, and it certainly doesn't encourage the reader to trust all of his less-verifiable claims.

7. I had to pay a cash “consideration” to a Kenyan military officer on duty to look the other way, while I obtained the copy of the birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama.

He said he paid a hospital administrator. Lies Lies Lies.

9. The copy contain the embossed seal.

There are some aspects of the document I find odd and curious (e.g., the lack of a birthday for Barack Sr.; the complete lack of a residence line for the father; ), but nothing that I can firmly state is hard evidence that it's a fake. But one feature stands out to me as the strongest evidence of fakery: the seal. Not only is it not a government seal for either Kenya or Mombasa, but it's terribly generic. It just says "SEAL" in the center. LOL> Yup that's a seal alright.

BUT HERE IS THE ABSOLUTE PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.dailykos.com...

II. Attorney Orly Taitz asked me (Lucas Smith) to lie under oath and to give false testimony in the Honorable Judge David O. Carter's courtroom, for civil action SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx).

III. Attorney Orly Taitz asked me to give false testimony in open court that attorney Gary Kreep had contacted me in June and July of this year (2009) during my eBay auctions for Barack Obama's Coast Province General Hospital Kenyan birth certificate and other related Items (!). Moreover, Orly Taitz asked me to testify in open court that attorney Gary Kreep offered to buy from me (Lucas Smith), Barack Obama's Coast Province General Hospital birth certificate. In addition, Orly Taitz asked me to give false testimony in open court that I'd ascertained from the wording of Kreep's eBay messages that he (Kreep) wanted to by the birth certificate so that he (Kreep) could 'bury" it so that it would never see the inside of a courtroom or news outlet.

V. On two separate occasions while Orly Taitz and I were having discussions she (Orly Taitz) brought up the idea that I (Lucas Smith) should give false testimony in open court that it was me (Lucas Smith) that also obtained, in Kenya, the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified Copy of Registration of Birth of Barrack Hussein Obama II....

Orly Taitz told me that she'd been supplied with the photograph of the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified copy of Registration of Birth of Barack Hussein Obama II by MOSSAD...

Orly Taitz went on to tell me that she'd strategically planned from the outset of her public release of the photograph of the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified Copy of Registration of Birth of Barrack Hussein Obama II for the possibility foe me (Lucas Smith) vouching (at a later date) for having obtained this birth registration while I was in Kenya and furthermore that it was I (Lucas Smith) that gave her the color photograph of the birth registration, as well.

""I have searched far and wide for supporting evidence which would back up or authenticate the two Kenyan birth certificates that have been filed in this civil case... However, all investigation, research and analysis... have led me to believe that the document is a fake and that Orly Taitz has known it was a fake from the onset.""

Dead, buried and onward to the HOAX bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

Your reply is simply willing racism to exist and to find any and every excuse as to why it "must". You claim Rice was "not targeted by racism" because she was a "house girl" serving "her white boss". HUH? I'd like to see where that's written and confirmed that the majority of people in this country referred to her as a "house girl". You are making that assumption / statement based on what's in your mind, and possibly that of your "racist neighbor", but that is certainly not my opinion nor have I ever heard that used by the public. Therefore, the burden of proof lies with you. You are making hypothetical thoughts as to why you think racism was never an issue for the black politicians I mentioned, but until you can provide links and sources, it is merely your opinion.

Second, Jesse Jackson is "considered a joke" and therefore "nobody bothers with him" so you say. So he's black, nobody "attacked him", and you are using the logic that he wasn't attacked because he's not a worthy black man....but Obama is worthy and therefore racism is being used to discredit him. See the problem.

You are using the absence of racism to prove racism exists by merely labeling all of the other black politicians as "not important enough, a joke, or considered white".

How, exactly does that work, other than to try and convince people that the disliking of Obama must be based on racism because he's black.

Why then when Bush was practically thrown out of office, and his approval ratings were not even in the toilet but already flushed, wasn't that racist? Perhaps everyone was attacking him because he's white? It couldn't possibly be because his policies were atrocious? Hmmm...maybe Obama's problem is his policies as well....and a lack of transparency that he largely campaigned on and what set him apart from all other candidates and what certainly helped get him elected.

edit on 8-9-2010 by lpowell0627 because: grammatical error

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

...but he could release his student loan info, his college records, maybe clear up which ssn is actually his...
So worrying if the person in charge of my country is really in charge legally is being self absorbed? Wow, I guess the kool aid is still as strong as 2 years ago.

See what you did there? You made it sound like Obama's student loan info, his college records and his ss # have something to do with him being our legal president. They DON'T! NONE of that information could possibly disqualify him from being our legal president. You're just being NOSY!

Then you insulted those who disagree with you by asserting that they drink Kool-Aid.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It would be fun to start up my own blog and start spewing out some credible sounding info and an "Official Looking BC" and see how quickly it would be adopted by the birther movement as more "PROOF"
. These threads are better than Survivor, too bad we can't Vote people off of the thread once they can't back up their lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Well... Theosophy explains it best. I n a nut shell -

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nope, not being nosy.....if he did recieve student aid as an exchange student, that wouod pretty much prove it right there. Of course this is just another thing overlooked and put aside as none of our business......gimme a break.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Wow, I didn't know the kool aid was still this strong after 2 years of ineffectiveness. He has been scrutinized no more than any other president and yet people make a federal case out of him being asked some simple basic questions that he, with his transperancy promise, should have no problem proving or disproving......And yet "birthers" as they are called are the hateful ones?

edit on by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

FYI - his presidency has not been marred by ineffectiveness of his own accord. I believe there are other things that routinely stand in the way of his initiatives... Hint: the creators of the obstacles have a name that starts with an "R" and ends with "epublicans"

That being said - he's been quite productive as a president:
www.politifact.com...

For the Nth time, he HAS addressed the issue of his birth certificate. Congress passed a resolution putting the issue to bed. Despite all this, the birthers continue to push out propaganda - and make no mistake, that's exactly what it is

edit on 9/8/2010 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
obama did not pass through customs or immigration upon his return to the united states as a child, whether he was born in the u.s. or not, he is actually in this country illegally. anyone who has more than one ssn is a criminal. all political considerations aside, Barrack Obama is guilty of at least one felony and therefore not eligible to be president. John Mccain admitted to being born in Panama and never tried to seal his past. Obama had the largest percentage of the youngest voters ever. because you can only sell candy to children.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I really think he has something to hide, but if he was really born in Kenya, doesn't everyone think Hillary would have discovered it very early on? She did not want to concede the primaries, even after her husband had endorsed Obama. The Clinton's have far more connections and resources than any private investigator. If there was a conspiracy to hide Obama's background, Hillary would have uncovered and exposed it way before he was elected.

I am not convinced that he was born in Hawaii, but I am convinced that we will never prove otherwise!

What makes you think that Hillary wasn't part of the scam to begin with. These families have a lot to hide and they are ALL in it together, the acting is horribly bad. That is what they are doing for the public benefit, ACTING.

ALL the congressional people are in on it, maybe, just maybe a few are not but they will be silenced. Wash. D.C. is a city unto itself and has it's own agenda and we the people are not included.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

So you're going with the "Party of No" propoganda..........from the man who locked out the republicans during health care and sold votes for gaurantees of amnesty to come of the hispanic representatives? Nope, he's only been effective if you fit a certain class/race in this country.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

I love you Avatar, that was a great low budget movie. Bruce Campbell is hilarious.

Back on topic, like I said in other posts. This "Official Kenyan BC" was obtained by bribing a hospital clerk with $5000. The average daily wage in Kenya according to Wikianswers is between $10 and $50 dollars a day for a skilled person. That Hospital clerk would have given him Jesus Christs Brith Certificate for that kind of money.

Keep trying to convince yourselves Birthers, the delusion runs deep.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by OldDragger

Frankly, he wouldn't be welcome in my house......no, but he could release his student loan info, his college records, maybe clear up which ssn is actually his.........

Why does he need to release his Student Loan info and College records?
What the hell would I need to see those for?

It's not relevant to anything important.

There is also nothing to clear up about his SSN.

If he wasn't Barack Obama I am sure it would have been caught before he would ever get close to accepting the presidency.

Unless you think he paid off government officials, and had a whole nest of people in the government working on getting him into the White House from the start and McCain was in on it, too.

I am STILL waiting for someone to prove he spent "millions" to hide his records, and how those millions were trumped by 5,000 dollars and some random staff member.

This is all a bunch of loose theories and wild speculation with absolutely no facts.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why have this argument? Can someone please just lock this thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

For the last time.......if he did get student foriegn aid loans etc, it would end the whole discussion.........can't see a reason in this word he won't release this. Except of course if what some of the American populace thinks is true really is true...............one way or the other this could end the whole debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join